#SaveALifeDateAIncel

Alright boys
it's time to help our Jow Forums brother out
Feminists are using the recent Toronto attack to spread their message of ''women are such victims :(((((''
i propose we start the hashtag #DateAIncel
or #HelpIncels
We should that it's up to women to prevent further tragedies like this from happening
pushing messages of ''Only You Can Prevent Incel Violence''

Attached: 1524621790759.jpg (960x804, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/M8jw9
youtube.com/watch?v=9rUWEGSEWbw
joyreactor.cc/post/3153285
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The arch of her back is photoshopped and her ass is magnified. There's probably more but you get the idea.

You're welcome

i want a loving relationship not just sex thanks

That's pretty faggy desu

nice tits tho

>Implying women care enough about the lives of others to date an Incel
wew

ILM - Incel Lives Matter

thats all they care about

women care about other women

it's a gender war they want. nothing else. women want to turn our species into the blue chick race from Mass Effect.

the whole incel narrative is made up, Toronto was a false flag 1000%

women always virtue signal about how they care about people
let's just put them up for a test with this

they might find you more attracive if they think youre a serial killer though

already taken bucko, Industrial Light & Magic

t. george

The more I look at it, the more I believe this.
>inb4 Sgt Jow Forums

>You're not entitled to sex misogynist!
>But I'm entitled to alimony, child support, state sponsored welfare for my kids, healthcare, social security, birth control, affirmative action, kangaroo rape courts, lighter prison sentences, etc!

>I'm a moderate Incel, these extremist Incels don't represent my beliefs #notallincels
Something like that.

yw incels

imgur.com/a/M8jw9

>women care about other women
Top zoz u aving a giggle m8

What a faggot.

>women care about other women

Lol, they most certainly do fucking not care about other women.

They care about their mothers, their daughters, their sisters, and their girlfriends.
But when it comes to the broad spectrum of "Other women"? Yeah no. Most women don't give a shit.

The more you help the bottom of the barrel. The More dependent they become of you.

hi im willing to date an incel but im a boy too

Based leaf.

I'm a moderate, peaceful incel who would never hurt anybody. Why are all the roasties blaming the whole community for the actions of one radical?

Holy shit get that roast out of my face

The poster under me as taken had more cock then KFC , ask her out.

>lonely man crys out for love and has none.

Attached: IMG_0253.jpg (1331x897, 59K)

is this what they refer to as the roast

Ive never understood why some whores will never pity fuck an incel they know.

Women will apparently fuck anything except a vulnerable man who wants to love a woman
The irony is too much.

You can see the distortion on them, they made them larger and fuller.

We will overthrow all the chads and stacys!

jesus, how look at that bunk bed lol

Fuck those rk9 Autists .

please tell me leaf-accent english speakers don't really say "a incel"

Leave it to a leaf to be totally shameless and pathetic.
Begging for pussy is the lowest of the low, all that will do is make everyone look as desperate as you. If bitches want to fuck chads let them, but when the shit hits the fan all we'll do is laugh in their faces.

Even when it comes to the small stuff:
Need directions? - pretend you're deaf
Someone took their purse? - tell them to call the cops then peace out.
Open the door for them? - let it slam in their face
She's turned into an old bag with dried up ovaries so now she's decided to give you a chance? - she should go horde some cats

If roasties want to roast, more power to them. It's a new era, time to go out and explore the world away from this one. retrace your steps if you're from the old world or blaze new trails if you're from the new.. either way this current situation has turned toxic, it's no use beating a dead horse

lol they only care about other women insofar as how they compare to them.

Do you actually think that if the 80% of men that aren't Chads did anything different, women of the future wouldn't roast?

date your mother then..

>a incel
Day of the Rake can't come soon enough

It depends, will you bring your old habits with you?
There's a reason you guys scattered like rats.. but after a few generations you wasted away a good thing and ended up back at square one

But yeah. Its a good idea.

Attached: inb4thelock-o.gif (320x240, 852K)

THIS ISN'T FUCKING TINDER WE HAVE SLEAZY BOARDS FOR THIS

Attached: 1489443540725.jpg (650x650, 78K)

You can't guilt roasties into fucking you. Lift, earn money, iron your shirt.

We could save more lives by exterminating the incels.

youtube.com/watch?v=9rUWEGSEWbw

Like this?

Attached: Capture+_2018-04-25-20-58-08.png (480x784, 560K)

>imgur.com/a/M8jw9

post anna chapman nudes

:D

Google crawls Jow Forums so they can just search the hash and find this thread idiot

This one tripfag away from being a succubus thread.

Well I jerk off to hentai so what do I care?

You kill the incels and you'll destroy an entire gender. Yeah you'll have a dick but you'll have no balls, I guess that's the life you want

A #metoo extravaganza

Thanks user. I never think about how these sorts of pictures could be photoshopped but now I’m gonna

Can you imagine the type of shit women will vote for once you kill off the bottom 20% of men? Then of course, all you're doing is turning the second lowest quintile of men into the lowest quartile, and they become the new incels.

kek I love this

Lol faggot

anyone have the original? now i'm interested.

would do cummi on tummi

on the flip side

>durr I hate all social services that help the under privileged
>BUT ~! we need some way to socialize the dating field so I can get laid!

Your sister is cute.

joyreactor.cc/post/3153285

Attached: 1458682577630.png (1066x600, 435K)

>women should date an irresponsible loser who has shitty genetics and would sperg out and join (((MGTOW))) if rejected

How can Jow Forums even compete with the Jow Forums kill count?

Attached: 2346357898970.jpg (825x549, 118K)

Noooooooooo, #legalizeprostitution

Can you at least CD?

Incel here. If the government would just give me a sex doll, that would be great. I'm not interested in prostitution. Boom, problem suppressed... For a while anyways.

Attached: 1519695689986.jpg (567x1008, 99K)

>wanting a sex doll and not universal basic income for hookers

I'd fuck her at least twice.

I'm not interested in hookers. UBI would be nice. Could buy more dolls and heads for them.

I dated a girl that was built like that. Thin waist and arms, normal legs, and oversized tits, ass, and calves. She had some amazing curves.

i dated your mom, too

Why the fuck can't you people just say virgin, I'm a virgin, you're all virgins, it's not a bad thing just cause Chads and Stacys make fun of us. They make fun of us for the same reason anyone makes fun of anyone, because they can't face their own insecurities.

What a waste of a great body.

Getting rid of the social services that subsidize women would actually help level the dating field for men you fucking retard.

>paying for sex

As an incel, I like this idea. Although idk how much it will help.

My problem is my confidence got fucked up by lots of bullying and some really bad quasi-relationships in my formative years so this probably wouldn't help me and others like me. But I guess if there are incels who are confident but ugly as shit, it might help

Women are attracted to men that get lots of attention though, killers drown in fanmail after they go to prison.

>loving relationship in this day and age
Yeah, good fucking luck faggot.

What is incel? Why do some of you use that like us regulars even know what the fuck it is? We ignore you for a reason. Go away, kikes

Absolutely black pilling and true.

>Durr if I lift heavy weight it will cure my autism and women will want me because muscles
Only Incels believe this.

Attached: download.png (245x206, 6K)

It's DateAnIncel you fucking idiot

Attached: educatiuon.jpg (800x600, 107K)

the real truth is women like fat boys and you just need to eat a lot of steak bombs

Right? The only reason for an incel to lift is to be more effective during the incel rebellion.

The entire "rebellion" will consist of s'o'y addicts getting beaten to a pulp by law enforcement officers while the rest of of sit by and laugh.

That's why the incels have a positive KDR, huh?

Incels are hopeless vs. Chad on that front. Low T and unmotivated personalities make the probability of meaningful progress lifting close to zero. Better to just stock up on guns/vans.

Its a severely niche group of angry virgins that the left is obsessed with and obsessed with bothering and now they are trying to strawman everyone they don't like into. They're just soibois who don't white knight for women thus making them part of the alt-right bogeyman.

The group is about as relevant as a fanclub for fans of the film The Convent, guest starring Coolio, meaning 500 or so people in the world.

This isn't an incel reddit support group. The frequency of incel on this board was at a minimum before this armenian act of war.
>an incel

Sure, but it doesn't hurt them to train a little bit. Can carry a few more rounds or something like that.

Way too many normies and undercover journalists on here for anything like this to work, nice idea though

Run the numbers of those who have offed themselves vs, those that have actually managed to kill anything aside from their own sex life then get back to me.

Attached: 300.jpg (300x300, 59K)

...why does order of operations not matter anymore?

The life goals of a women is to make other women jealous. If you understand that you understand history.

>all these mass Killers don't matter.
Nice bullshit reply. If these guys were harmless we wouldn't be having this conversation.

>it's time to help our Jow Forums brother out
No, fuck off to your containment board, tranny.

#DATEANINCEL; not aincel...cmon

Attached: 1523312821051.jpg (240x266, 55K)

>caring about roastys
>caring about roastys that are so roasty even roastys agree their roasty
lmfao

Commie faggot

Stop the violence. Vote for Corbyn now!

Attached: 1519717749102.png (712x978, 401K)

>Nice bullshit reply. If these guys were harmless we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Nice non-argument. The ration of wizards killing themselves is significantly higher then those who manage to fight the system and even then it's only outcome has been to turn society at large even more against them.
Cry your leafy tears all you want but in the end incels are about as threatening to the average person as they are to a woman's hymen.