Why is it always crazy white dudes stalking/raping/murdering people?

Why is it always crazy white dudes stalking/raping/murdering people?

>A former California police officer has been identified as the so-called Golden State Killer believed to have committed 12 killings and at least 50 rapes across California in the 1970s and 1980s, authorities said Wednesday.

>Joseph James DeAngelo, 72, was arrested after investigators matched a discarded DNA sample from his home to evidence collected at some of the crimes, according to law enforcement officials at a news conference outside the crime lab where the key break in the case was uncovered.

For people that don't follow true crime/mysteries, this case was probably equivalent to the moon landing. Maybe the only bigger unsolved case was jack the ripper.

It's always so crazy white guy

Attached: PQBEJJ7REMZOTNSYX2ZR4ISRXY.jpg (1484x1855, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_State_Killer
imdb.com/user/ur1896124/reviews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_killer#Ethnicity_and_demographics_in_the_U.S.
channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime
rainn.org/statistics/perpetrators-sexual-violence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are his lips so thin and creepy? White people lips are weird.

We cant't blame him, they didn't have the Internet back in the 1970s, how was he supposed to see lots of different roasties, without the internet ???

Without Bumble or Tinder, the guy had no options but to do what he did, he is 72 years old now, pointless to arrest him at this point in his life.

Old school serial killers were usually white dudes. It's only now that we see a bunch of blacks being criminals due to gang culture. Back then, blacks only followed what they wanted to do or just tried the good old American Dream as a model for life and success.

We see more blacks commit crimes now because of this, but back then it was always usually sketchy white dudes with some form of hidden mental illness that tore people up.

Inferior genes mostly. whites are responsible for more deaths than any other race.

THATS RIGHT GOY

its not

Attached: crime by race.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

>Why is it always crazy white dudes stalking/raping/murdering people?
>Maybe the only bigger unsolved case was jack the ripper
>always white people

>Joseph James DeAngelo
Kike

This image is pure artistry, let's meme this pic up. Here I've made nicer version.

People can finally start using this image as their profile image without any concerns!

Attached: goldenstatekiller.jpg (522x565, 165K)

Because when niggers do it, it's not newsworthy.

Attached: black crime.jpg (616x2030, 314K)

>DeAngelo
mamma mia grazi regazzi

It's not, it's muslims, latinos and indians. But this is what you get when promoting atheism, telling people there is no God. If they believe that lie, they will do whatever bad things they want since they believe there is no hell.

That's what you get atheists.

I did notice that in white girls.

Blacks need to stop murdering people. White lives matter!

Faggot

Kike

Cucks like you need to wake up and realize how made up these figures are. The white people are the most degenerate race of faggots

You want me to hook you up with your daily dose of nigger dick faggot?

Your stats aren't specific to serial killers, and it's serial killers who end up being 90% white men.

So you admit they are not all white?

Tell that to the HIV rate dayquan

He's not white, you can see the yarmulke on his head in the picture.

Attached: image.jpg (536x296, 88K)

Do you admit it's 90%?

I didn't mention any percentages. You did.

Do you think I'm someone else?

>Why do minorities always get caught before they can become serial killers
The reality is that most serial killers are an anomaly that stay in the media as psychological operations much like the modern mass shooter.

Truth is Aids is more common in white faggots like you in America at least

fake news
disproportionate number of murders/rapes/robberies/etc done by blacks
but stay ignorant

GONNA KILL YOUUUU GONNA KILL YOU
BITCH

The americuck definition of white is a bit different to the rest of the world

Attached: 1495546818951.png (1249x1303, 1.89M)

This false and you know it.

Well you are not me. So yes you are someone else.

>he's no Bill Clinton

only bc driveby's are excluded
random murders dont count for blacks, cause theyre all pretty random ("he stepped on my shoes so i killed him")

I know this is bait but why is it always blacks committing the most crimes in white majority countries? Why do blacks resemble monkeys? Is it because they're subhuman and haven't fully evolved yet? Why do black people always smell like shit? I'm only assuming you're a nigger because you type like one.

Attached: image.jpg (1294x478, 74K)

White people are prone to being serial killers. So you should be afraid of them. Be very afraid.

Why wouldn't they be excluded? The nature of the crimes are totally different. They shouldn't be lumped together.

yeah fbi has crime stats going back like 100 years, there are certain tiny minorities that commit much of them overall. Completely disproportionally much more if you only count men and only violent crime.

Pretty cool story
Very admirable
Even inspirational
Would KILL you trashtalkers after I got done raping your dearest
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_State_Killer
This guy had a busy schedule, inspires me to get my life in order

Hey remember the Washington sniper.

OP is a Kike pretending to be a nigger.

Attached: LiveAction_Gazoo.png (554x402, 323K)

Underrated

Maybe he's German, they never smile you know.
>This was the only on hand picture of merkel my bad.

Attached: 1513256524169.jpg (640x876, 100K)

I seriously hope we're being raided because how new or retarded do you have to be to blatantly disregard the obvious truth? anyone who ignores the "13%, 51%" stat is a kike shill or just off the Donald boat. either way, leave

Because whites are smart enough to get away with crime

Ok. this is going to sound far fetched, but I googled Joseph James Deangelo and found it odd someone was listed as an actor on IMDB. I figured it was just someone with the same name, an odd coincidence, so I clicked on the link. The name is linked to 4 different movies that he was supposedly in (as an extra). The movies ranged from 1945 to 1984 when they were made. the list:

The Cowboy and the Ballerina (TV Movie)
Porter
1971 The Bold Ones: The Lawyers (TV Series)
Cab Driver
- The Letter of the Law (1971) ... Cab Driver
1950 Black Hand
Man on Boat (uncredited)
1945 Where Do We Go from Here? (uncredited)

I then was curious, maybe this is a message from the killer or something here connects the killer, so I began searching.

I noticed not many comments were made in the reviews section, but one comment stuck out: it was titled with a sentence that had nothing to do with the movie in question. I clicked on the user name of the person that left the review, and that person has over 3200 reviews left on other movies, most with sentences in the title that had nothing to do with the movie or the review.

>imdb.com/user/ur1896124/reviews

This maybe nothing, but those subject sentences line up with some of the crimes this guy is supposed to have committed.

Titles like:

>I have done some of my best work by moonlight
>One of the marvelous things about video cassettes is that you can go back later and watch it again.

i'm as dead if super sneaky hannibal lecter slays me or a nigger shoots me over my kicks

Attached: SC.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

Because the country was around 90% white back then. Whites are now under-represented in mass killings and serial killings per capita.

Attached: 6396bf06c11b81777c27ca0edcb4fdbb4ae17354576954101f6d6ce3a015b806.jpg (500x506, 55K)

It helps the detectives to figure out who to look for when you separate out those types of crimes.

And believe it or not a majority of them are ethnic Jews.

>It's always
a goon who thinks they're justified in doing things to other people they'd never accept being done to them.
Surprise surprise - it's a cop!

it isnt, the news is just so racist they don't even care about black crime.

Also in case anyone was wondering why a Finn was checking FBI crime stats, its because the exact same thing is happening here with the exact same tiny minority.

It's not.
It's just not newsworthy when a nigger does it because of how common it is.

Also, despite niggers populations as a whole committing more violent crime on average, White people are just better criminals.
Look at this guy you posted.
>12 killings.
>50 rapes.
>180 break ins
>Took them almost 40 years to find the guy.

Your average nigger brags after one murder or one rape to all of his friends and everyone who can overhear, because he wants to sound hard and get street cred. Sometimes they even stream that shit live on kikebook. They get caught almost immediately because most niggers can't figure out how subtlety works.
Meanwhile, your average White sociopath knows to keep his mouth shut, not to brag about his mass rape and killing spree, and knows how to clean up after himself and carry on like everything is normal.
You never see a redneck on these things either. Because, like a nigger, a White redneck can't keep his mouth shut.

Wow, yet another title white people have lost.

It's not. They're just the only ones the media wants to cover for some mysterious, unfathomable reason.

nah the son of sam was truly an outlier, jews kill you in a more roundabout ways.

There IS no hell you fucking faggot

like there's no shitskin serial killers, get the fuck out

Attached: 1455869007559.png (1440x1200, 1007K)

It is very simple, because once we go apeshit we go full throttle.

Attached: lecter.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

CARL EUGENE WATTS

No they're not. That's just typically ignorant, uninformed SJW propaganda.

Attached: serial killers by race.png (692x620, 79K)

Many Blacks are prone to attack you randomly due to their lack of modern evolved frontal lobes.

1 in 100,000 white guys might attack you because their higher functioning brains have a defect and malfunction, but this is the price you pay for having the other 99,000 white guys working and maintaining the western social order all races enjoy.

They got the wrong guy.

Attached: image.jpg (384x384, 27K)

>when you live with and around chimp bootlips for so long, humans' lips look weird
nigger detected

Attached: sheeeit.jpg (501x373, 27K)

Well you see how the rate of black serial killer raises as they are awarded more freedom and segregation ended. Really makes you think.

>There IS no hell you fucking faggot

There's not??? Cool, now I can go on that rape and murder spree I've always dreamed of!

Attached: happy dance.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

media does like reporting them all as white, jews, hispanics, hell even some blacks.

maybe its just intrinsic behavior in the media cause we have the same rewriting going on in here as well. even re-coloring censored perps skin tone.

you'd be surprised how many times crimes are committed it's cops... and how many times cops commit crimes to convict innocents cause they're having a shit day.

>tfw you realize crime has been declining and atheism has been rising

Attached: downie.png (403x448, 53K)

Still doesn't mean be a murderous piece of shit dumbass but do what you are gonna do i can't stop you. Geez

Thats a scary thought.
I despise corrupt police.

>white
>wearing yarmulke
Nice try, Shlomo.

Attached: GSK.jpg (860x320, 47K)

Attached: 1519094437086.jpg (255x195, 12K)

50% of crime is committed by the blacks so I dont know what youre getting at. Its just easier to catch white since we a) dont all look the same and b) are easier to find at night

oh except it isnt

Attached: black mass murderers.jpg (441x354, 71K)

Attached: mass shooters arab.png (972x1108, 34K)

even jewpedia thinks it's higher then 10%.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_killer#Ethnicity_and_demographics_in_the_U.S.

And now for the Zodiac Killer...

But why are whites responsible for more deaths than any other race though?

>Why is it always crazy cops always stalking/raping/murdering people?

Fixed dat fer ya.

He would have gotten away with it an any case being a cop. He didn't even have to hide it.

white deaths

>serial killers
>swingers
>coal burners
>fetishists
>bronies
>furries
>traps
>sissies
>cucks
>blacked lovers
>opioid addicts
>Jow Forums posters
All majority white. Still wondering why?

PROTIP: whites are degenerate

They arent.

yup. biggest catch 22.
i love good cops.
bad cops is nightmare fuel.
why our constitution and fair judicial system is so important.
but even the courts can be corrupted...

this is why we all free men need to pay attention.
keep it checked and balanced.

Blacks account for 13% of the U.S. population. They commit about half of the murders and 27% of the rapes. It is usually white dudes doing rapes and murders because whites are the majority and it is usually the men doing the violence. channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime
rainn.org/statistics/perpetrators-sexual-violence

>utterly unknown but relatively famous

Because lesser people can’t get away with crime for 40 years.

>hur dur it da joos
That's a plaster, and he's an American of Italian origin.

Serial killers (in the traditional sense) are still overwhelmingly white.

Technically Jow Forums is right statistically speaking, but it's due to the FBI changing the way serial killers were cataloged.

In the past, serial killers were classified as someone who killed 3 or more people and there was a pattern. Like rape then murder. Or targeting only a certain type of hair color (like Ted Bundy). Or targeting gays and eating them (like Jeffrey Daumer). However, gang violence was excluded.

But in the past couple decades, the FBI reclassified serial killers as "Anyone who murders 3 or more people regardless of motive".

So now blacks are technically the leading serial killers because of gang violence.

However, if you exclude gang violence, then whites are the overwhelming leader of serial killers. In the traditional horror sense. Meaning if someone dresses up as Mickey Mouse and stalks girls home and kills her and wears her panties, chances are he is white.

The most disturbing are found on the reviews he did for cartoons:

>I'll go down and instigate the matter
>Watch me make like rigor mortis
>While you sleep that crazy moose is loose in the house
>I got a wife and kids... millions of kids
>You know you're doing things to me don't you baby?
>Well kill me dead
>I'm so crazy about you I'm crazy
>And another thing, your a slovenly house keeper
>Unhand me you bwute
>You know something i think hes tricking me
>They don't call him the detroit butcher for nothin
>"How long will this fair-weather fiend, the Masked Marauder, be allowed to roam at will, dragging in the mud the name of justice and decency?!?"
>"I hated to have to kill them all, but they had to be taught a lesson."

Is that a yalmaka on mole his head?

Or mole on his head*

What a beautiful source.

Dude would have likely been a Merc or some form of killer for a chieftain in the past. His lineage had killers who did well and reproduced, or a rape baby line. There is no valid craft for these phenotypes to to attend so they murder the innocent.

This.

White people can stalk, rape, kill eachother and get away with it because they are smart. Niggers can't even rob a liquor store without getting arrested. Dumb niggers.