Poor thing drinks brown water

Yet, Flint keeps voting Democrats and seems hey can not do better than that.
Are you enjoying Communism little girl?

Attached: SmartSelect_20180425-192839_Facebook.jpg (1434x1355, 572K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
youtu.be/IIwL42DPFV4
youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If flint was republican they'd have no water at all faggot

Stop voting leftist you absolute retards. It's not my fault your parents are so fucking stupid they vote for the same people over and over.

well certainly being democrat isnt helping.

They should privatize the water. I bet Nestle could do a better job than a democrat

How would voting right fix the situation in practical terms?

Trolls be out today

Cocksucker, piece of ahit, go and get sodomized by a bigger then. Lol

pay your fucking water bills

the ENTIRE and ONLY reason they have disgusting water is the niggers wont' pay their water bill

at first it was just because, then the water info structure went to shit and then they were like "SEE ...that's why we wont' pay the water bill" LOL....not one of them has the hindsight or admit the truth. That the water is like that, becuase all you fuckers wouldn't pay your water bill in the first place

and then the libbers try to make it about human equality.
Saying everyone deserves clean drinking water.

here is human equality from a righty. Want clean drinking water, pay for it.
If you do not want to pay for it. Grab a bucket, go down to lake st clair, and scoop it up and bring it home. No one is stopping you.

ffs.

when spics and niggers in CA dont pay hospital bills then hospitals shut down. when niggers in MI dont pay water bills water plant gets shut down. if spics and niggers hadnt created a crime wave and driven whitey out of the area then whitey mightve been able to pick up the slack. niggers got noone but themselves to blame for this

Attached: leftpolban.png (1366x768, 88K)

Who cares about niggers in Flint Michigan? No one. That's who. In Flint Michigan niggers don't get water, water gets niggers.

stay salty, girlie

detroit specifically votes black.
and most democrates there are black.
had to perfectly good white mayors. Who got the job done. But as soon as a black guy ran, bam he was in. One black mayor is in prison now. They other was ran out of town.
They keep voting in blacks who cannot or will not fix the solution. Because they need to say "niggers you gotta pay your bills". If they do what they have to do, they lose their jobs, next election time.
detroit is a pristine example of a majority run black city. don't kid yourself folks. If you let an all black government run itself. It will 100 percent end up like detroit.
that isn't even from a racist standpoint

show me ONE government that works that is all or majority black run

just one, please.

The state government is Republican controlled.

Attached: 250px-Senate_diagram_2014_State_of_Michigan.svg.png (250x128, 9K)

It's a nigger problem then not a political problem.

Governor is Republican.

Attached: 433px-Rick_Snyder_in_2013.jpg (433x600, 33K)

Finally the Michigan Legislature is also state controlled.

In short, this is a Republican led state.

Attached: 250px-HoR_diagram_2017_State_of_Michigan.svg.png (250x128, 17K)

>Also republican controlled

is what I meant to say.

Flint water is drinkable and has been for a while.

>nobody pays their water bills
>wah me need clean water of dem chillens
i dont care

The United Auto Workers union donated drinking water to Flint via a caravan of trucks to local food banks, and an AmeriCorps team announced that it would deploy to Flint to assist in response efforts.[380]

Singer Cher donated 181,000 bottles of water to the Food Bank of Eastern Michigan,[381] while the Legacy Group Water Project coordinated with the Red Cross and the City of Flint as well as Bottles for the Babies to initiate the largest volunteer action to distribute water and filters into the city in a single day since the citywide emergency was declared a month earlier.[382] Operation Flint, another volunteer group, also began accepting water donations the same day.[383]

Actress Drew Sidora donated 50,000 bottles of water through her charity Dream Makers and with her mother's Church Journey to The Cross Ministries and Drew personally drove the water to Flint from Chicago and spoke at a local church and handed out the water to residents.

Rapper Meek Mill donated $50,000 and 60,000 bottles of water to Flint to aid in the crisis.[384][385][386]

Oskar Blues Brewery and Ball Corporation donated 50,000 cans of water to Flint.[387]

Rapper Big Sean, a Detroit native, donated $10,000 to the Community Foundation of Greater Flint.[386]

The Flint Firebirds' rivals in the Ontario Hockey League made donations: the Windsor Spitfires donated 40,000 bottles of water, and the Sarnia Sting donated 15,000 bottles of water.[388]

Detroit–based Faygo teamed with United Way of America to begin a fund for Flint, where $2 will give someone a full case of free water.[389]

Singer Aretha Franklin said she will provide hotel rooms and food for 25–50 Flint residents.[390]

Jimmy Fallon donated $10,000 to the Community Foundation of Greater Flint[391] while a group made up of actor Mark Wahlberg and rappers Sean Combs, Eminem, and Wiz Khalifa donated 1 million bottles of water to Flint.[392]

Hmm I wonder what they could do to change things, I guess they could keep voting in 100% black politicians. They'll know how to fix it. If that fails, they can make more Gibs_Me_Dat.jpg images like this one.

Attached: 1524164934622.jpg (1709x3000, 865K)

Through her company, Parkwood Entertainment, singer Beyoncé raised over $82,000 during her Formation World Tour to assist the people of Flint during the water crisis.[citation needed]

The Little River Band of Ottawa Indians donated $10,000 to the Genesee County Sheriff's Department.[393]

Detroit Lions defensive end Ziggy Ansah donated 94,000 bottles to Flint,[394] and Terrance Knighton and his Washington Redskins teammates donated 3,600 bottles of water to Flint's Catholic Charities USA.[395] On the same day, rock band Pearl Jam and a large group of musicians donated $300,000 to the United Way of Genesee County, and started a CrowdRise fundraiser for donations from its fans.[396] Additionally, fundraising website GoFundMe promised to donate an additional $10,000 to the fund of the winner of a week-long contest that ended on January 29 between a large number of groups trying to raise money for Flint,[397] while Anheuser-Busch donated 51,744 cans of water to the Food Bank of Eastern Michigan.[398]

The Detroit Pistons donated $500,000 to the United Way of Genesee County from their FlintNOW fundraising campaign from the previous night's game.[399]

A group of retired NBA players led by Derrick Coleman donated 30,000 cases of water to Flint.[400]

Walmart, The Coca-Cola Company, Nestlé and PepsiCo announced that they would collectively donate a total of 176 truckloads of water (up to 6.5 million bottles) through the end of 2016.[401][402] On the same day, singer Madonna (a native of nearby Bay City) donated $10,000 to the Community Foundation of Greater Flint,[403] and singer Kem donated $10,000 to the Salvation Army of Genesee County.[404] Also, rapper The Game donated $1,000,000 in water bottles to Flint,[405] while FedEx, along with the city of Memphis, Tennessee donated 12,000 bottles of water to the Food Bank of Eastern Michigan.[406]

Detroit Pistons forward Marcus Morris, in conjunction with Philadelphia organizations F.O.E. and the Nehemiah Davis Foundation donated 60,000 cases of water to Flint.[407]

The company ShowerPill, which includes several NFL players, donated $100,000 in anti-microbial body wipes, baby wipes and water to the United Way of Genesee County for distribution focused on high schools and senior centers.[408] On the same day, actor Jussie Smollett visited Flint and donated $10,000 to the Community Foundation of Greater Flint.[409]

Meijer announced it is donating $500,000 to three non-profit organizations. $250,000 of this donation will go to the Flint Child Health and Development Fund, and the United Way of Genesee County's Flint Water Fund and the American Red Cross will receive $125,000 each.[410]

A group of nine banks collectively donated $600,000 to the Community Foundation of Greater Flint.[411]

AT&T Mobility set up a fund which allows customers to donate $10 to aid in the crisis by texting a certain number.[412]

Craigslist founder Craig Newmark donated $50,000 and 25,000 cases of water to the United Way of Southeastern Michigan.[413]

Platinum Equity chairman and CEO and Detroit Pistons owner Tom Gores, a Flint native, launched a campaign to raise $10 million for Flint.[414][415] On the same day, rapper Pusha T donated 2,000 cases of bottled water to Flint,[416] and the city of Evanston, Illinois donated $5,000 to the United Way of Genesee County.[417]

The Michigan State Medical Society donated $10,000 to the Community Foundation of Greater Flint.[418]

The LaPorte County, Indiana Sheriff's Office donated 2,300 cases of water to a church in Flint,[419] the Northwest Indiana Truck Club donated 3,500 cases of water to Flint,[420] and NFL player and Flint native Brandon Carr donated $100,000 to the Community Foundation of Greater Flint and $10,000 to the Safe Water Safe Homes Fund.[421]

The police fraternity Brothers Before Others donated 330 cases of water bottles, 361 one-gallon (1.3 m3) water jugs and $1,000 to the Flint Police Department.[422] The charity Resources Unite of Dubuque, Iowa collected 300,000 bottles of water for Flint.[423]

A group of students from Ohio State University donated 10,000 pounds of water to Flint's Catholic Charities USA.[424]

Amtrak donated 30,000 bottles of water to Flint.[425]

Consumers Energy, the area's gas and electricity provider, has donated $50,000 during the crisis ($25,000 to the Community Foundation of Greater Flint and $25,000 to the United Way of Genesee County), and its employees are delivering water to Flint homes. It is also matching donations from employees and retirees, up to $25,000.[426]

The Michigan Masonic Charitable Foundation donated $100,000 to the Community Foundation of Greater Flint.[427]

The Waukegan, Illinois Community School District donated 650 cases of bottled water to Flint.[428]

Can you point to a single Republican municipality that has water problems? No? Didn't think so. Water problems are an exclusive problem to democrat infestations. Now go kys.

The United Food and Commercial Workers, in partnership with Cargill, ConAgra Foods, Hormel Foods, JBS USA, Pinnacle Foods, Downs Food Group and Ryder Logistics donated 125,000 pounds of food to the Food Bank of Eastern Michigan in response to the crisis.[429]

The Dow Chemical Company of nearby Midland donated $100,000 to the Community Foundation of Greater Flint, and its Water and Process Solutions division donated and will install 150 reverse osmosis water filtration systems in Flint homes.[430]

The Dr Pepper Snapple Group donated 41,000 bottles of water to the Food Bank of Eastern Michigan.[431]

Niagara Bottling, in partnership with Dray Technologies, donated over 50,000 gallons (190 m3) of bottled water to Feed the Children.[432]

Platinum Equity's FlintNOW Foundation, in conjunction with Huntington Bank, started a $25 million economic development program that will loan aid money to Flint businesses affected by the water crisis.[433]

Two prisons in Northern Michigan donated 29,000 bottles of water to the Genesee Intermediate School District.[434]

The Kresge Foundation donated $2 million to the Community Foundation of Greater Flint.[435]

Friends of Dave (a Dave Matthews Band fan club) donated two truckloads of water to the Catholic Charities of Flint.[436]

Dave Chappelle donated $50,000 to the Community Foundation of Greater Flint after performing standup comedy at Flint's Whiting Auditorium.[437]

Former Detroit Pistons player Rasheed Wallace delivered three truckloads of water to a party store in Flint.[438]

Bruno Mars donated $1 million to the Community Foundation of Greater Flint.[439]

>repair of the pipes is on going and planned to be finished by 2020

red pill me on flint

brown water for brown people
shit water for shitskins who don't know how to filter or distill water. pottery.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

You likely drink recycled human urine.

Fuck the niggers and fuck Nestle they steal the water from our lakes.

>state legislature is responsible for individual municipalities water sourcing
Not how civics works friend

This fuck Nestle but more importantly fuck Michigan

brown thing drinks poor water*

>Niggers in Africa
>Can't gather and purify local water without outside help

>Niggers in America
>Can't gather and purify local water without outside help

How many people in this thread have a reasonable idea on how to gather and purify water? I know I do because it takes five minutes on the internet.

corrupt ass shithole, sad!

Salty Ohiofag detected. Get over Teledo.

Flint has been under an Emergency manager since 2011.

Paying for things is racist, user.

Flint, like it's bigger sibling Detroit has been run by nigger thieves for 50 years. EVERY department is run by crony scam artists looting the joint, putting all their unqualified cousins and sisters and high school friends on the payroll & giving all the monster contracts to other cronies. total thieving shit show while the cities rot. then they retire to florida or atlanta with massive pensions and looted $$$$

Who cares about flint michigan?

all stolen by the nigger thieves running flint

a case of water from Walmart is $1. they all have bridge cards, buy your own water. or put the free filter on your taps and stfu

No, they'd have privatized clean water they couldn't afford

It already has, Trump already sent flint a grant to fix the water, they're fixing it right now.

lol, just move or some shit

What in the hell does it have to do with communism?

Attached: 1523819364256.jpg (600x600, 31K)

Notice how as soon as you point out the facts, everyone goes quiet. Watching entire threads full of politically illiterate retards get BTFO is the reason I still come here.

>state legislature is responsible for individual municipalities water sourcing

Accurate. I didn't audit flint, but at a CPA firm, I audited some entities of Detroit. They steal EVERYTHING. Everything is a kickback scheme, every contract is awarded to an admin's friend, nothing gets done, and everyone gets paid 10x what the contract was awarded for. The worst part? I can't count on my hands and feet the amount of $100,000+ checks I saw from the state of Michigan going to this little tiny component entity of Detroit.

The state just keeps throwing taxpayer $$$ at it, and they keep gobbling it up.

They're stealing the grant money and not doing a God damn thing, just like always.

You could throw $250,000,000 at them to fix it, nothing will be accomplished, and the money will vanish.

>having a spring in my backyard
Feelsgoodman

this lmao
late stage capitalism at its finest

It's been under state controller since 2011 by an emergency manager.

There must be a jew behind this. 1, no blacks are smart enough to steal anything more complicated than a car. 2, jews do NOT like non-jews with money. I want answers!

And the emergency manager is?

>I'm retarded

It's like LA is drinking poisonous water. Local politics are different.

Well drink bottled water dummy, she should be grateful she's not in Africa, they don't even have running water there.

if you send in a competent and properly assembled and tasked group of sufficient size and with necessary professionals with appropriate contractors with the best records for estimates and efficiency, it could be accomplished easily

Just sayin'

Attached: hillhillhillmuc.gif (531x652, 1.75M)

its as if they love being niggered by their democrat overlords, and by the jews over them.

Wtf did she just spit into that water?

I would have moved out of Flint 4 years ago

it was the republican governor's fault dumbass

How has everyone gone quite? Niggers created a problem in Flint and it's now finally being fixed by Republicans. Niggers just don't understand that you can't snap your finger and instantly fix a problem. Last I heard they were in the process of replacing all the pipes which could take until 2020

It's a gif played in reverse and the object is a trick of the light and water. I don't like Clinton but we have enough real things to repost without getting bogged down in lizardmen fairytales.

fuck u talking about. that gif is as real as niggershit

Attached: newslavery.jpg (600x425, 56K)

>the object is a trick of the light and water
It's a massive ball of phlegm, which is hardly something that only exists in fairy tales, user.

Black complaining about leftist local government.

>Vote for repubs
>blacks have green grass and white picket fence homes flying US flags.
>vote democrats
>ghettos and brown water

Bump

What happens when white people stop paying for and fixing your infrastructure for you.

She just needs topping up

why cant they just boil the water? or just not drink from the tap? or buy a filter?

Or how bout this notion, capitalism. i see they need a supply of clean drinking water in flint, i drop some money on a filtration system, small one, start selling purified reverse osmosis wtv water in flint. make 2 cents a gallon your still making money.

the dude above posted all the celebrities donating half a million $ for fucking bottles of water when they could have just paid for the construction of a purification plant you dumb niggers

ya know buy a nigger a bottle of water he will drink for a day

teach a nigger how to operate a $1.5 million purification operation he will drink for 6 months until he ruins it

The fact these niggers are still alive is a feat of their digestive tract at this point.

wrong faggot

literally been under democratic control for 40 years? 60 years?

Lots of problems....

TOLEDO IS RIGHTFUL MICHIGAN CLAY YOU BUCKEYE NO TESTICLE HAVING FAGGOT. YOU FUCKIN 65 MPH FREEWAY HAVING, CORN GROWING, NO LAKE HAVING, FLATLAND OF A FLYOVER STATE. COLUMBUS? MORE LIKE COLUMBUTTS. PITTSBURGH IS ALWAYS SHITSBURGH. HOW MANY ASTRONAUTS TRIED TO GET SO FAR AWAY FROM YOUR STATE THAT THEY WENT TO OUTER SPACE TO ACHIEVE THOSE DREAMS? MOTHERFUCKERS FLEW TO GET OFF SHIT TIER OHIO CLAY. GIBS TOLEDO CLAY. IS RIGHTFUL MI CLAY YOU CORN SYRUP MAKING BROKE ASS FUCKS.

p.s. i love you. Non rust belters can fuck right off this is between us midwesters.

Why does no one in Flint, MI, take it upon themselves to fix the issue?

why don't all the plumbers in Flint team up and take it upon themselves to rid their community of such a travesty

Wakanda

What do we do about this?
- Leadership has failed
- There is no political solution
- People are suffering from a lack of basic needs
Why does the Right always end up with solutions both temporary and permanent for the betterment of minorities?

Tell that to California

RIGHT NOW as you sit here and LURK, shill or provide redpills; there is a shadow war going on.
>20090 sealed inditements and growing
>low tier turpin family trafficking rings
>now moving to midtier allison mack slave children rings
>soon the high level podesta's and pizzapeddlers

The good guys are setting up the final stages now!!!
Will you be prepared? Will your family be ready?? When the news lies and says there is a coup???
>prepare your minds and hearts
This IS SPIRITUAL!!! it is a cosmic war between good and evil!!!
Remember religion is mans attempt to connect with GOD
>you want a relationship with God like Mr Terry Davis
Weather you are a believer or NOT .... THEY BELIEVE AND THEY FIGHT GOOD.... THEY WORSHIP DEMONS AND EAT CHILDREN
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
>red pilled allison mack sex cult Quick Rundown

This channel is OURGuy!!!
>not monotized , no donations allowed
>non jew non chink
>all tradition and deep philosophical redpills
This is the place, when he had 100 subs THEY ALMOST SHUT HIM DOWN for parkland shooting exposing the Beast system involved...

Help spread the message, help destroy the AI worshiping Science Control freaks and help expose the pedo-satanist system!!!!

>again prepare your families the happening is upon us

So be aware
>pedos being exposed, look out JAYZ
>look out spiel(BERG) look out women of THE VIEW

>WATCH OUT ELLEN DEGENERATE PEDO

Mass establishment systems being taken out as you read this

>a massive inner shadow war between agencies and inside our gov

One group will detain you and another will set you free ALA ZAQ infowars boy.

Good WILL defeat evil
youtu.be/IIwL42DPFV4
>YouTube worships AI satan and Google is the enabler

youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE
>Syria SMASH TV!!! spiritual warfare

They could, if they understand how to filter water, move it through a system that removes all organic life and make it potable for drinking, bathing, irrigation or sewage.
>African Americans can't do this for themselves or it would already be done

Hey, we want a republican governor for a change.

California is squarely in 'Jews Spend Nothing On The Goyim' -territory. They are surrounded by water but can't figure out how to get unlimited potable water?
>Get rid if the Jews
>Replace them with Aryans
Jews are worthless parasites incapable of doing anything for themselves. they are allergic to manual labor, critical thought, and manifesting into reality anything significant

Attached: 1506435036045.jpg (700x462, 114K)

So ...

Their problem if that the politicians responsible for this are still alive

they're responsible at this point

>niggers
>fixing the issue
are you new here?

Walmart has cheap bottled water.

Hmmm....wonder what paid for the camera, clothes, paper, and writing materials...

Attached: 3ADE58FD-DD3E-4CFB-8BC8-E312B589D437.jpg (600x600, 45K)

>tfw when the next big youtube sensation is the flint water challenge, where people try to chug a liter of flint water while driving

Attached: misclick.jpg (1200x751, 369K)

We seem to have no such issue in my 98% republican county in my 60% republican state.

Flint did nothing. And nothing wrong either.

I thought they never fixed the water in Flint because it reminds the niggers of Africa.