LARPing as Non-White

Considering how much us fucking white males are discriminated against in things like hiring decisions (not in every area I guess, but I'm in academia, so I'm fucked), what does Jow Forums think about LARPing as a """person of color,""" Jew, Muslim, tranny, etc., just to get by? Is this a betrayal, or is it acceptable if it's limited to only those times and places where it can help us get ahead? Job interviews, for example, or dealing with HR bullshit.

> I know I look white, but my father is actually Iranian, so I don't really consider myself white
> I'm actually Jewish
> I'm actually a Muslim, alhamdulillah
> I actually don't really identify as male... it's complicated...

I saw some user talking a while ago about wearing a Star of David necklace under his shirt all the time at work:

> Some dyke complains to HR about something user said
> user pulls the necklace out where it's visible, goes to meet with HR
> Tells the HR cunt that dyke was making """antisemitic""" comments
> user gets off scott-free, dyke has to do sensitivity training

Jews LARP as white all the time, so why shouldn't we LARP as Jews if it helps us get ahead? I can see doing that, or the half-Iranian thing, though I don't think I could pretend to be a Muslim or a tranny. Surely I'm not the first user here to have thought of this. Is it acceptable? If so, what would be the best way to go about it?

Attached: whitemuz.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Larp as a mixed race chink-spic-nigger. When the SJWs say you aren't, say "did you just assume my race?"

It worked for Shawn King.

I wouldn't pass. According to my DNA test I'm 98% Western European, and the other 2% is bullshit anyway. I need something I can pass for as a full-on white European. This might work for Amerimutts though.

i cant even attempt to say im a sand nigger becuase theyre considered white anyways or at least dont get anything special

>theyre considered white anyways
Maybe by the census, but if your line of work involves (((HR departments))) they definitely take it seriously.

I'm graduating soon and I've thought about this in the job market. Because of the way the "hispanic" category here works, it'd be piss-easy to self-identify as hispanic. Just claim my mother is cuban or whatever, and it's not like the employer is going to scrutinize this or say otherwise.

Pretending to be jewish probably isn't worth it. For one jews have a sixth sense and they can always tell if they're in the presence of a fellow chosenite, and you'd need to be REALLY good at putting on the subconscious act of pretending to be a jew for it to work. They don't just overtly go around asking each other "hey, you're a fellow jew, right?". That and pretending to be a yid will only grant you favor if the person hiring you is also a yid.

You could LARP as hispanic and if you have brown hair, you could probably get away with it.

Yeah, they're not likely to question you on something like that. Up here "Hispanic" isn't a big thing, so I would be more likely to go with sand-nigger or something along those lines. I've also thought about that before, that it's not easy to LARP as a Jew when you're dealing with actual Jews, so it is pretty risky. I bet it work on the goyim though, for the most part.

> I bet it work on the goyim though, for the most part.
It absolutely would, but white goys don't view jews as non-white and don't view them as a minority that bumps them up on the affirmative action ladder. Pretending to be a jew in front of goys wouldn't net you any benefit whatsoever. It could if you were being hired by jews, but good fucking luck pretending to be one of them.

They can fucking smell it on you. I'm polish and polish surnames are often confused with kike surnames by people who don't know any better. I also have wavy dark brown hair. So there have been several times where uninformed people have thought I was jewish. But I've NEVER had an actual jew mistake me for one of them. They just know.

Good call, user. You're probably right. I think claiming to be a Jew could sometimes get you some diversity points, especially if you pull the antisemitism card like the guy I mentioned in the OP (assuming that wasn't just bullshit, but even if it was it could work). I think LARPing as a Jew is less than ideal, but it would be one of the easier things for me to pass as, especially because Ashkenazi Jews are a bunch of half-European mutts anyway. I have brown hair and blue eyes, by the way.

Yeah, there's really no solution in Canada. The hispanic loophole only works here in america because hispanic is a made-up ethnicity and anyone can be "hispanic", whether white, black, mulatto, mestizo, whatever so long as their parents lived in a latin america country.

So a 100% german family that moves to america is obviously white, but if that 100% german family moves to argentina and then moves from argentina to america, they're now "hispanic". It's dumb as fuck, but it can be abused for plausible deniability in claiming to be hispanic if you choose.

Kek, the rules aren't even that strict here for the kind of shit I'm talking about. Sure, maybe the census makes those distinctions, but I've been told that 99% of the time, if you just check the right box on the forms, you'll be put into the """POC""" queue here. It's probably true, since I can't imagine any decent employer in Canada asking you to prove your ethnicity. You might have to explain yourself a bit (i.e., bullshit them), but I bet they'd buy it most of the time.

Yeah, but the point I'm making is that since hispanic is broad, it's a lot easier to pretend to be hispanic. It's a lot harder to pretend to be a dunecoon, unless you're an exceptionally dark-skinned sicilian or something.

>Tfw jewish motherline but look white af.
Should I get a magical hexagram necklace, Jow Forums?

Attached: 6401F99D-B710-41A6-979D-3117A62E613D.jpg (306x328, 57K)

> father was Iranian and mother was white
> look white
> have a complicated relationship with my diverse cultural background
> actually know enough about Islam and Muslims to fake it

Thoughts?

when i was in college, a (clearly jewish) girl at a party that i was chatting with asked if i was jewish (as she ran her fingers through my curly hair) and i said yes. less than an hour later i was fucking her.

i think such behavior is perfectly acceptable.

Could be risky, you'd also need to put up the act throughout your entire time at the employer.

I've never seen an Iranian or half Iranian here in Canada that could remotely be considered white. They all look like Arabs, Turks or pajeets or a some grossly mixture.

Not exactly the application I was thinking of, but as long as she was hot. There are a lot of ugly Jewesses out there user. Stay safe.

Attached: jontron konstantinov.jpg (352x420, 38K)

he looks Jewish.

Is Magyar the most dominant white haplogroup?

>as she ran her fingers through my curly hair
>curly hair
NOT WHITE. Might as well be Jewish. The alternatives are worse.

Attached: 1350522127568.jpg (600x499, 65K)

Not saying I'd LARP as a Muslim, just pretend my father was Iranian for POC points. He died when I was young (which is actually true) and my mom and I don't have much contact with his family anymore, but it is part of my identity and blablabla. Can't you even into intersectionality?

jewish women are fucking mental. I'd stay as far away from them as possible. They're the types that will do shit like solicit YOU for sex and then poke holes in the condom to get knocked up and string you along.

I remember in college this jewish gf-of-my-friend was trying to get me to fuck her friend that was visiting from out of town. Not even in a "hey, I want to introduce you to my friend" sort of way. Straight up asking me to dick her friend. And when I told her to piss off because that's fucking weird, she wouldn't back down and kept BEGGING me to plow her friend.

How does it feel being a real mutt? Genuine question.

Attached: adrian pasdar.jpg (494x594, 64K)

I wouldn't know, faggot. But I might be able to LARP as one when necessary, because people are stupid.

I think this is the stupidest thread iv seen all day

>I wouldn't know

Attached: IMG_7759.jpg (450x410, 32K)

100% celtic, the best looking white

Kek man, thanks for the laugh. I'm white though.

This is like saying that everyone with straight hair must be part asian, because asians have straight hair.

Just LARP as a faggot. Should be easy enough for you. HR loves to be "omg so lgbtq friendly"

Can you imagine having to act like a faggot during your entire duration of employment? I'd probably commit sudoku after the first week.

you don't have to be a faggot all the time. if anybody questions your lack of faggotry, you gain the upper hand
>who are you to question my sexuality?

The half iranian sounds good and original.

Larping as a jew is the best one though. Use their tactics

this. This is the best way to beat (((them))).
but don't larp as asian. (((they))) hate asians because asians don'y buy the narrative and actually work hard.