At what age should you have your shit together?

At what age should you have your shit together?

i.e. lifting, networking, reading, not playing videogames, jacking off daily, etc

Attached: gah.jpg (2560x1440, 292K)

Right now. There's no "starting age", setting yourself a starting age for when to start taking life seriously just sets yourself up for failure.

Some say like 32, but honestly do whatever the fuck you want i don't care.

b-but I want to eat pizza in my room and smoke weed

Define having your "shit together"...

until you get a proper girlfriend

Attached: Pipe Smoking Small Toon.jpg (128x128, 4K)

So never. Gotcha.

Probably 22. After college.

Although I don't see what's wrong with playing games if you do it in moderation.

When did this meme start that "lifting" is somehow more important than, well, anything at all basically. Getting bigger muscles vs reading or learning a craft or playing an instrument? Really?

who knows man, got my shit together then started going bald lmao. just do whatever and don't think so hard

>girlfriend
i'll stick with a qt bf thanks anyway

As soon as possible. Start early and maintain. There is no correct age, but the longer you wait, the more you waste.

It's not all or nothing. Start taking on more responsibility a little bit at a time.

Sharia for the US.

Attached: 1489684264879.jpg (960x637, 228K)

>lifting
you never need to start, just exercise self control and don't eat a ton of shit. If you do, you can start whenever.
>networking
in college.
>reading
should have started by age 5-6 and never stopped. If you didn't you can start whenever.
>not playing videogames
around 20.
>jacking off daily
nothing wrong with it but you'll naturally have less of an inclination to do so by the time you're in your late 20s.

The 7 months before you turn 16
and the year before you turn 20

Being in shape is important. You can read and go to the gym too.

If you aren't lifting weights and reading Neitzsche by the time you're 9 it's too late

Attached: c1d245b36053f38b8d8124822b1879e7--anzujaamu-kawaii-hair.jpg (631x838, 81K)

>i.e. lifting, networking, reading, not playing videogames, jacking off daily, etc
i.e. lifting, networking, reading, not playing videogames, jacking off daily, etc

Attached: 1514511203064.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Though don't skimp on your IRA/401k. I put $8,000 back in the early 90's and it grew to $80,000 today. Max out your retirement or as much as you can stand.

Is "lifting" really being a man these days?I'm working with lots of people who are ten times more muscly than people who "lift" because they work all day
Lifting is a meme and men who lift dont even have a desireable bodyphysique
Swimming is the real deal

I don't get why people think like this. Lifting doesn't mean you have to be a gross roid monkey.

I mean at 23 I got a decent job as a painting teacher, got a girlfriend, cut my gaming in half, and started my habit of reading 10-20 history books a year + audiobooks. Does that count?

You know exactly what's wrong with "playing games" which is why you gave it that weasely tag.
>honestly i don't see what's wrong with wearing a diaper as long as you do it in moderation

If you think that's a valid comparison you're fucking retarded. May as well say I don't see what's wrong with eating shit if you're gonna be that obtuse.

16, after that maybe 20's and you still might get a roastie girl.

It’s not about ‘bigger muscles’, pussy. It’s about social power, discipline, health, testosterone, dominance, and ascension. Bigger muscles are actually an important component in several of those.

not any fundamental difference between reading and video games. reading a history book will probably be more constructive for you than playing halo but playing a management simulator will probably be more constructive for you than reading a tom clancy book. passtimes either way.

And you can do both anyway.

are you happy?

>If you think that's a valid comparison you're fucking retarded
lel cry more manbaby

Don't know.
Got two fursuits.
Got a job lined up for 35hr with guaranteed hours even if I don't work them for the month.
Full medical benefits, all surgeries or visits covered.
Live comfy in a house.
Still in my 20's
Debated on having a kid and wife, maybe seeing where that life goes, but most women are psychos and unaccepting, wanting you to conform to their standards.

Attached: 1361446562341.png (296x237, 15K)

And I'm the manbaby

Pretty happy sometimes. I work on my art a lot and I got to run on a forest trail today. Got into reenactment and I gained a real appreciation for classical literature which I think is lost on some people my age (25 now). I lift every once in a while and though that relationship ended I've been seeing someone who is a lot better for me.

Attached: grave rocks.jpg (1750x984, 685K)

Then do that, only every once in a while though.

We're all works in progress. Don't compare yourself to other people.

>networking
I fucking hate college kids

>magic age number for brainwashed spergasm

you have to be over 18 to post here kid

The only useful answer is "right now." If you're 45, don't throw in the towel just because you fucked up. You've gotta move your ass. It's your life.