I moved to japan 2 weeks ago

I moved to japan 2 weeks ago.
Im the IT Hitachi guy.
In Tokyo right now.
AMA if you want, i got day off today and im relaxing before going out.

Attached: country-japan-mt-fuji-1.jpg (640x350, 93K)

nice Italy flag, faggot loser.

Attached: 1524542300497.jpg (600x623, 55K)

not politically related. fuck off. do not reply to meme flag responders.

do you have any jobs available for someone with no qualifications and if so can i have one? i can lift heavy objects and buy coffee.

How does it feel wanting to be in the land of ultimate degeneracy and extreme cuckoldry? Faggots that like Japan disgust me. Everywhere is degenerate you faggots, LITERALLY EVERYWHERE.

Attached: 1478121570635.jpg (600x620, 36K)

Fucking nigger, I have got an italian sim card in my phone maybe?
I got lucky to be here senpai, sorry cant help you.
Stay mad nigger. You faggots told me it will be shit. Guess what? Never enjoyed life this much

Hey, cool. Call me when you've lived there over a year. Americans are far superior morally and you will never be happy there. I hope to god you didn't marry a Japanese girl

>BEING THIS ULTRA FUCKING MAD
also
> Americans are far superior morally and you will never be happy there
WTf has this to do with anything?
Are you jealous?

>I have got an italian sim card in my phone maybe?

Still goes through the Jap telecoms network and you're connected through a Japanese provider.

unless you can post a pic with a timestamp, you're probably some lying autist.

Attached: 1517227539797.jpg (500x477, 55K)

No, I'm trying to save you from the pitfall every fucking gaijin falls for. I've been in Japan for a long time and I speak the language. Never going back there again. You'll never know how much disdain these people secretly have for you, you'll never know how false everything is there, and you will never find happiness in a land of lies. Godspeed, user. I hope you don't get fucked over like everyone else was.

are you ethnically japanese? if not youre full of shit whites are only allowed english teaching jobs in japan

If you work in IT it's pretty easy getting a job there.

>You'll never know how much disdain these people secretly have for you, you'll never know how false everything is there, and you will never find happiness in a land of lies.
Youre scaring me user, please explain
You have got my attention
You dont know how i got here right?

Attached: 1464466037887.png (632x852, 47K)

if they liked foreigners their country would turn to shit

What is the IT Hitachi guy?

Obviously you didn't have a good time here, but blame yourself for that.
These "I speak Japanese" guys never speak Japanese decently desu.

Why would you bother yourself with worrying over people who dislike foreigners? You know there are those in every country, right?

IT guy for sgt4chan newfag

So much this... Japs are pure evil and are excellent liars. I have been in a relationship with a Japanese man for over 8 years now and just recently broke it off with him. They will use you for everything you've got and kill you in your sleep smiling. Japan is the most fake country on the Earth and what's scary is they have no morals at all. They do not understand or feel remorse for anything they do. They are trained from birth to not have feelings for anything. They call this being "stoic". Never get involved/married to a Japanese. They do not love you, they view the relationship from a business stand point. When you become "friends" with you they are only trying to use you for something, then they will quickly disappear once their needs are filled. Beware...

I have got friends and people seem friedly

It's like I said, everything you see is false there. assume everything anyone says to you is a lie, because it most likely is. They have no morals and only engage in conversation because that's what normal people do. They'll never tell you how they really feel and will hurt you if it means they get something. Even if you catch them lying, they will blame you for them lying (happened to me at least 10 times man).

The police there are scary af. Ever seen the Japanese version of COPS? you should. If you look even SLIGHTLY suspicious, you will have a human barricade formed around you until you confess something. Once you have the officers eye, you are already guilty.

Girls there are far worse then what we have here. They never grew up with morals in Japan because no Bible or any decent religion that teaches morals so they'll fuck anyone that offers, even if the girls are married. Chew on this a second, in Japan, it's only cheating if she lets him stick it in her vag. ANYTHING ELSE ISN'T CHEATING. Here's a neat little graph to tell you about japanese society

Attached: 1524346455302.png (1024x4560, 558K)

Don't listen to that fucking retard. He is lying obviously he has never been to Japan

I hope so.
So far people are great.
I know japanese tend to hide what they think but i havent done anything bad or shit like that.

Sure, pal. You keep telling yourself that to make up for your inadequacies

People on pol are brainwashed beyond belief. Keep believing these delusions you idiot. Keep gorging yourself to death, worthless.

Why the fuck does every /pol tard think ANY country is a decent place. Fuck off you blind faggots, there are no *decent* places. Find a place to live with people you love, stop worshipping asian countries

You keep blaming Japanese for your shitty experience here.
Unless you don't live in fucking AOMORI or KAGOSHIMA or shitty places like that,
you can meet any kinda people here.
There is a saying 類は友を呼ぶ

First of all, I've been all over Japan. Just because there are people in a bunch of different places doesn't mean they're decent fucking people. Japan has a singular culture, and that culture, is fucking garbage. I enjoyed living in the city. You know what I didn't enjoy? the manipulation people engage in every day.

Not too amiable today, huh?

oh cmon man.
I told you im not having a bad time here.
What bad experiences did you have?

japs are weird and can sense they always have ulterior motives

This, retard. Check my flag. Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit shilling.

What the hell is wrong with you niggers today?
That denmark nigger is obviously fucking wrong

I'm sorry, user, but the sooner you realize this the better. I don't want to see anymore people get fucked over by Japan, it's not worth it. You sound somewhat young, you haven't ruined your life yet broseph, I'm trying to keep it that way because I almost have on many occasions over there.

One of my co-workers at the company I worked at in Japan was an aussie who'd only been there 6 months. You should've seen how he looked. It's like someone's soul had been ripped out through their eyes. He fell for the asian waifu meme and married the first girl he banged. So she forced him to get a job there, and they had a baby. But because asian girls are utter assholes she forced him to watch the baby any moment he wasn't working so she could go fuck other guys she met at clubs she went to every day.

Listen, user, I'm just some random user you've never met before but DO NOT stake your life in that country. I'm warning you man, shit is not fun there. It looks like it's so cool on the surface, but that's how the lure people in. You can have fun there, hang out with people, but whatever the fuck you do DO NOT get yourself stuck there. EVER.

Italian sim card for service in Japan?

Attached: 1524218354115s.jpg (110x125, 1K)

this, dont go to Japan, those asian chicks are CRAZY (save some for me plz k thx)

Life cant be worse than what was in italy.
I dont have any other alternative bro.
I hope i make it through then.
Im not gonna go back to shitaly, NEVER. that place can stay there. Even if here is maybe as you say, i will make it. I will make it work.

Attached: 74657647474.png (398x394, 29K)