South Hate Thread

ITT: we express our hatred for the Southern region of the United States. Why do we hate the South? We hate the South because it is characterized by the following, especially in high rates:

>Poverty
>Obesity
>Niggers
>White Trash
>Rednecks
>Drug (Meth and Opioid) addiction
>Trailer parks
>Inbreeding
>Religious zealots
>Shit-tier education system
>NASCAR fans
>Retarded unintelligible accents
>HDI (quality of life) on par with that of 3rd world nations
>Cringeworthy Neo-Confederate 'hurr durr durr the South will rise again' faggots
>Life expectancy on par with that of undeveloped nations

Bottom line is the South is a fucking joke and collectively a 3rd world shithole. It is a taint on America and the South has the highest amount of white trash per capita in the world. White Southerners have tarnished the reputation of white people permanently on a global scale by making whites look like a bunch of uncultured inbred redneck morons.

Southern Genocide, when?

Attached: 1513347440656.jpg (750x698, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA
youtube.com/watch?v=ijB8iDWcy88
youtube.com/watch?v=p-MX0PXDWis&ab_channel=pjbaby66
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whatever, Yankee. Enjoy your snow.

Attached: 1479487243789.jpg (377x652, 83K)

>Florida
>South

How can you claim to be apart of the South when the only region of Florida that is culturally Southern is the Northern region?

The South's the only thing keeping this country from being ruled by Democrats. You Yankees won't stop voting lefty.

What's the difference between "white trash" and "rednecks"?

Do other areas not have trailer parks, inbreed, zealots, bad education?

What's wrong with NASCAR?

Enjoy your dirty city's and shity food Yankee

Attached: reab pepe6.jpg (960x606, 52K)

when I think of the south I think of meth, trailerparks, relentless mother/son and brothers/sister incest, and camaros. The whole general region needs to be nuked.

You posted this before faggot.
Most of those problems are due to a high rate of nigs though. I have nothing against southern states. They’re pretty chill people. I wouldn’t never live there though because I can’t stand the humidity. I’ll stick to Pennsylvania, but otherwise you’re just trying to start shit. Only thing that’s cringy as fuck is when faggots say “hurrr yankee”
Like this faggot
Not even an insult autist

Maybe you've just been brainwashed to think that

>Midwest cope

>When I think of the South I think of Dukes of Hazzard and Jewish propaganda

South cant compare to home.
Somehow though Kentucky is still better than Ohio and the Peoples republic of Chicago.

Attached: indiana.png (1325x585, 321K)

You would just have to choke our rivers with your dead, I suppose, because you sure as hell can’t shoot

you have never been to a small southern town have you?

Attached: IMG_6066[1].jpg (1600x1600, 587K)

Nothing worse in the world than white trash. Hope kayne drops a big nuke on it when he wins 2024

>(you)

Let me guess.
You're a Califag right?

Attached: 1517452644917.jpg (750x788, 334K)

The South has actually tarnished the reputation of Conservatives and rightists on a global scale.

Nowadays in America being a Conservative or Republican in synonymous with being a backwoods inbred redneck. The primary reason other regions vote Democrat is because of Southerners and people not wanting to be associated with thou.

Everything you touch you turn to shit. Even George Voinovich (Republican Senator from Ohio) mentioned this.

>Senator Voinovich made much the same argument, albeit more earthily. "We got too many Jim DeMints and Tom Coburns,” he complained to the Columbus Dispatch, calling out his colleagues from South Carolina and Oklahoma when asked what the Republican Party’s biggest problems are. “It’s the Southerners. They get on TV and go 'errrr, errrrr.' People hear them and say, ‘These people, they’re Southerners. The party’s being taken over by Southerners. What the hell [have] they got to do with Ohio?’"

Lol you inbred retards are the reason people from other regions don't want to be Conservative.

>What's wrong with NASCAR

Are you fucking serious?

Attached: George_Voinovich,_official_photo_portrait,_2006.jpg (1600x2027, 1.28M)

>yankee fart huffing "intellectuals"
>modern """art"""

Attached: 1510713098825.png (171x278, 74K)

Anyone who calls a shopping cart a buggy should loose all their rights as a citizen of the United States.

Get me of this Nigger infested hellhole

Attached: IMG_2259.jpg (1200x675, 191K)

>coping this hard
Lol

Wut

>Drty City's

There are literally more niggers (percentage wise) in Southern States like Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, South Carolina, Georiga, etc. than in NYC (the most populous city in America located in the Northeast).

Your states are literally more niggerish than NYC.

>that weird moment when the south is blacker, yet still better than the north

you forgot about all the illegal mexicans

>Are you fucking serious?

Just curious. I don't follow races or drivers or anything but going to them is actually fun. You can get drunk, yell, and it's loud as shit.

Is it a problem with the sport, audience, or atmosphere?

Asking for a friend.

How is that? Most Southern States have a lower HDI than Mexico. Some even lower than Brazil.

I wouldn't mind Southerners if they weren't so hypocritical and ignorant. They accuse yankees of being self-absorbed and smug when in real life they're the ones that are all
>hehe, well, i dont know how yall do it up there, but down here, we like to skin deer and drink beer. course you wouldnt know nothin about that, yankee ;)
>yeah we know that yall dont drink your coffee black like us regular folks, but down here, heh, well, we just do things a lil differently ;)
>i sure love my TRUCK dont you wish you had a TRUCK yankee, hehe course not, everyone knows yall yankees drive them hybrid cars hurrrrr
you fuckers are so signally and annoying and you're constantly confusing new england with california, you actually know less about what it's like here than we do down there because you fags are constantly talking about "BEIN' SOUTHERN".

>can confirm OP's greentext as true
If you are American from anywhere and hate the South, you literally should be expelled from our borders because you are human trash
t. Full blooded Yankee, born and raised

Attached: 1524678916453.jpg (584x560, 64K)

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Lolwut

ty SIDF

Nice job refuting anything he said. Dumb faggot fucker

youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA

Attached: 1497586028717.jpg (1024x1024, 208K)

People act like people, aside from feral niggers. But it usually legal to smoke them if they get to acting uppity

>refute his autistic screeching
Lol no

>tfw life in northern Florida
It’s bad here

Lel no sweetie

>People act like people

No you don't as you act like fucking white trash and redneck subhumans.

>Drug (Meth and Opioid) addiction

Literally everywhere in this country

Ok shit skin lol

Fuck you, you are a piece of shit. Enjoy your faggot infested region

>puerto rico
>usa
nice try, benavides

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>again

>implying that big northern city's aren't filthy gang infested hell holes
we my have more niggers but you have more gang violence

Attached: Nottoway_Plantation.jpg (1200x803, 291K)

If the south had won the war we'd be the jewel of the Americas.

Same with Hitler winning WWII.

Interpret this was you will.

Attached: Beautiful California.jpg (520x350, 64K)

>New Orleans
>Memphis
>Birmingham
>Jackson
>Mobile
>Atlanta
>Richmond

Okay.

Attached: Beautiful City Living of New York.jpg (768x512, 96K)

have you even been to the south

Attached: 1295758484702.jpg (500x451, 63K)

Why so many homeless problems guys?

Attached: Chicago.jpg (620x413, 76K)

i see you are a man of culture as well
youtube.com/watch?v=ijB8iDWcy88

Attached: 1524701469565.png (409x444, 464K)

Attached: 1517332525624.jpg (250x250, 8K)

why can't yankees make good food?

Attached: bbq-14.jpg (848x465, 174K)

Lived in a Chicago Suburb for 9 years and now living in an Atlanta Suburb. The weather is generally better here and the only people besides white people I see are Cubans and some blacks and very few East Asians, Arabs are virtually non-existent. You’ll only encounter “White Trash” when going to Walmart or some other store like Costco or Sam’s Club. Moving down here wasn’t that big of an adjustment besides having to get used to not getting snow and constantly driving up hills n’ shit.

>Good food

Squirrel meat isn't "good food", Cletus. The reason Southerners are so fat is because of your unhealthy dies -- once again proving the degeneracy of Southern Culture.

He speaks the truth. People should not move here. It's terrible. They wouldn't like it at all. Best to stay away.

Have you ever seen NYC barbecue?

It's laughable.

Attached: fette-sau-BBQ.jpg (1200x674, 168K)

mmmmmm barbecue.

California is on the south too, fuck comiefornia, the most degenerate state i have ever laid my eyes upon

wow, that's pathetic. how can we keep up our 400lb southern physique with a serving like that?

Shut up faggot. We have rules down here in the south and you just broke the first one.

confedeRATS are subhumans
i am glad based sherman burned Atlanta

Attached: 1200px-William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg (1200x1523, 277K)

You kinda Yankees are alright, for a northerner.

Attached: 19E6AA3E-712A-4520-AA5B-F24E5E519882.png (548x619, 30K)

BBQ is true white mans food enjoy your bland (((deli))) food

Attached: bonedaddys-homepage-edited.jpg (1500x500, 152K)

>pic related quite literally translates to "Fat Sow Barbecue"

I am okay with this.

What's wrong with Camaros?

youtube.com/watch?v=p-MX0PXDWis&ab_channel=pjbaby66

Attached: angry rebel pepe.png (1000x600, 387K)

Don’t forget zionism and neoconservatism. If I hear another Southerner say “Hurr, Isreel da only democracy in midul east, send son to die today!” I am going to revive Lincoln, give him the nuclear codes, and tell him “Do what you want to el goblino del confederacia.”

>Yankees blame the south for blacks in america. Even tho the north set them free
>yankees blame the south for the north being cucked to shreds and voting liberal

The mental gymnastics. The absolute cope.

We should have fucking genocided you rats after the taking Mexico City, taken half the country, and left the rest of the wasteland for whatever trash was left.

Bump

America
the only country where honouring traitors who caused a civil war in their country is permited

Attached: Alabama-Confederate-Memorial-Monument.jpg (1024x683, 189K)

>We should have fucking genocided you rats after the taking Mexico City
confederates never occupied mexico, it was the united states

Our original plan was to send all the niggers to some shithole in West Africa (Liberia), but you insisted on keeping muh cotton. This is why the south is less industrialized than the north.

Attached: 1524350176161.png (612x695, 351K)

Sounds pretty based.

Many of prominent Confederates who fought in the War among the States also fought in Mexico ie Robert E Lee, Jefferson Davis.

>free speech and remembrance of history

they're important

they were fighting for the United States army, but later they became traitors

Jews hate a White southernerns so I love them.

Attached: 8D704B2B-3DBD-4F74-A04F-CEAC8B604A75.jpg (959x1280, 339K)

Yes, but they stopped at Monterrey when the Mexicans realized that it had all gone south.
>pun not intended

confedeRAT commander Robert Lee behaving like today's neocons by kissing jewish ass

Attached: goodgoy.jpg (968x560, 197K)

why did all the northern generals look like bums and onions boys?

Attached: Jefferson Davis-Abraham Lincoln.jpg (504x325, 65K)

southerns are evangelicals and evangelicals are the best goyim around. israel is based! we serve jews! the south must be destroyed

Cletus, white southerners are the most brainwashed supporters of Israel in the United States.

And yet OP, it was southerners that stood up to the tyranny of the federal government and responded by (rightfully) choosing to secede, and form a new southern union, a confederacy.

it would be pretty juicy if we could realize as a nation that it matters less what a person's area of origin is but more so what their agendas are.

i used to hate literally anyone from nyc like "oh shit you're from nyc? time to die sorry lol" but now i'm like "still most of u can fuck off but some of you are cool"

why does it say onions boys said onions boys

>Judah Philip Benjamin, QC (August 11, 1811 – May 6, 1884) was a lawyer and politician who was a United States Senator from Louisiana, a Cabinet officer of the Confederate States and, after his escape to the United Kingdom at the end of the American Civil War, an English barrister. Benjamin was the first Jew to be elected to the United States Senate who had not renounced that faith, and was the first Jew to hold a Cabinet position in North America.
>As Secretary of State, Benjamin attempted to gain official recognition for the Confederacy by France and the United Kingdom, but his efforts were ultimately unsuccessful. To preserve the Confederacy as military defeats made its situation increasingly desperate, he advocated freeing and arming the slaves, but his proposals were not accepted until it was too late.

Attached: 51BnT9PtJFL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (334x499, 36K)

Poor Yankee jealous still ?
> be northern cities full degenerate faggots everywhere
> welfare mooches
> ten times more drugs the south
> cucked without weapons or jobs
> run south for winter
> talk fag shit tier Ebonics
> have tranny sons and daughters
> talk about incest seems, common in inner cities up north
> north SJW degenerates
> lack culture just nig nog jew culture
> more white and black trash in jew york then whole south
> commie tier faggot government
> scared to fight to cucked

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

To import more niggers...

As far as im concerned the south and all the country regions of america are the only place with culture.
When I think of America and Americans i think of the rural America and the south.
They are the Americans I love. Real people.

Attached: Saltiest place on Earth.jpg (960x942, 82K)

>>Shit-tier education system
Where would you actually send your kids to public school?

supfellow goyim
isreal srong
;)

>Let me tell you about moot’s final solution to the BASEDBOУ question.
Basically, they censored ONIONS and BASEDBOУ

Atlanta is piped up. You are just a poor North nigger. Kys

>Southerners
>Calling anybody poor

Attached: 987501.jpg (400x410, 20K)

>inb4 kike and amerimutt are banned words.