Is identity politics wrong?

has Kanye proven that demographics don't matter, and that truth can prevail even in a multicultural society?

Attached: IMG_0760.jpg (750x546, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-sFhCC39Ws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolutely. All it takes is a push.

South Africa.

Attached: 481.jpg (259x194, 18K)

just because they agree with you politically doesn't make them any less retarded
pic related

Attached: DiamondSilk.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Here I thought it would take a million Asian woman caked in makeup and silicon to fell the White Man, but all it really took was one monkey in a MAGA hat.

What about south africa?

Is that an abstract merchant?

Attached: 1524706026527.jpg (750x546, 126K)

they have a based constitution.

Culture=/=ethnicity

Don't confuse the two.

Okay?

You honestly believe blacks are saying to themselves:
>wtf I love trump now
Just because Kanye shows support? I think many are brushing him off as crazy.

Unless more celebs come out and back him up...

it might be an unpopular opinion here, but yeah, i think the achilles heel in their big plan for the west is that even a 90iq horde won't take their shit for long

their entire enterprise is a well run fools errand. you can't actually create a new world order, there's a great story about it in the bible

my favourite kind of bonfire!

WOKE

Hmm. As a black pilled person who believed demographics would ruin freedom in the west.... this hurts my brain... what's happening!!!!

you are doing a bit of the putting words in someone elses mouth. It will have a slower onset than immediately overnight.

go back to plebbit, Cathy.

Attached: 1511635039155.jpg (1280x960, 252K)

>Americans unironically want more spics and niggers

This country is fucking lost and we deserve all the mocking we get. Most importantly Jow Forums is dead.

Reeeeeeeee shfththtfth

>Jow Forums is dead.
Never heard that one before. See you tomorrow faggot

I'm not partial to anime girls. But somehow Bulma breaks through my 2D immunity and gets me. I don't like how her character behaves. I don't like her english voice actress. Yet I fucking love Bulma. It's like they took feminine beauty and reduced it down to a couple lines on paper, then gave it a shitty personality and a raspy voice.

the world is divided into 3 groups
men, women, and "jews"
"jews" doesn't necessarily mean literal jewish people, just any slimy motherfucker in a high position of power
all men need to band together against the jews regardless of race, in america especially. the jews try to divide us americans to further their goals
and as always, women are for sex

hold on there hoss, immigration still needs to be curbed ASAfuckingP. I wan't white people around, we kick ass

Attached: IMG_0730.jpg (750x553, 84K)

No.
Segregation is needed. Borders need to be closed. Separate races and let them develop their own cultures like they will anyway.

Attached: 1524691648538.gif (500x281, 977K)

No, he's just proven the left has moved so far left it's too left for previous leftists.
Why would anyone with strong beliefs change their political beliefs simply because a celebrity worshiped by one side has moved to the other side?

People are acting like president Kanye will agree with you haha

he seems to be taking it quite well, all things considered

america has never been white, and that's okay. it's not europe. if you want an ethnostate, start in europe. america has been a lost cause for a while.
american citizens regardless of race need to rise against the real oppressors
race issues are a distraction

Civic Nationalism is no better then being Brazil, I don't want my descendants growing up to be around nonwhites.

Fags overreacting to what is probably a reddit invasion or shill effort. Kanye doesn't deserve the amount of threads but at the same time the event is pretty shocking amongst bread and circus circles.

I think he is impacting the far right too... seeing such a high profile black wearing a trump hat is shocking both extremes... hopefully returning the country closer to center.

No, retard. Even if 5% of niggers vote right, the rest don't. If the share of niggers in regards to the overall population rises, liberals win. Repeat for every single other race.
Kanye is excellent proof it's bullshit because of how many niggers are mad at him.

Nobody else is going to stop being tribalistic because you tell them to. It is explicitly against their self interest to do so. Only whites are stupid enough to think this is a good idea.

Attached: 1495611466743.png (1804x2438, 776K)

I wouldn't be surprised if you're a kike apologist, Sure America was never 100% white but it doesn't need to be fucking Brazil. Whites should still stay the majority regardless. I wouldn't want hordes of third world garbage coming over here even if they voted for Trump. We aren't an ethnostate but we aren't Brazil either.

Kill yourself.

Attached: 1513733588884.png (1240x1870, 2.21M)

Until Kanye keeps sharing red pills on his twitter... idk man... crazy times... blacks and other minorities just won't listen to a white man dropping red pills. Has to come from brown face to really reach them.

OK, retard!

Attached: trump.png (500x561, 160K)

They aren't listening to Kayne either, he's been losing loads of followers. America is not Brazil.

>I'm blinded by reality and that's okay!

Civic Nationalism will never work, nonwhites will always vote for liberal polices even if someone like Kayne is trying to redpill them.

The center? So America can continue the slow descent into Brazil as immigrants who always vote for welfare and more immigration slip on through.

All countries were de facto ethnostates before globalism took off. That's why we didn't give non-whites the same rights. Outside the west, people still follow these rules and openly discriminate against other races, including whites. We're the only ones participating in this experiment.

Attached: 1432607436420.jpg (861x787, 132K)

Attached: ST_2015-06-11_multiracial-americans_06-04.png (415x395, 15K)

Attached: 2012-phc-identity-24.png (405x400, 9K)

>has Kanye proven that demographics don't matter, and that truth can prevail even in a multicultural society?
are you mentally retarded?

Attached: 1520251555258.jpg (1276x997, 232K)

Okay, retard.

they're going full zimbabwe

Came here to post this.

Attached: F58D9AB5-65EC-44A3-8272-0D58820B847A.jpg (1080x1125, 685K)

>has Kanye proven that demographics don't matter, and that truth can prevail even in a multicultural society?

No, because blacks have been in this country for just as long as any white settlers have. They are American, fully and completely, some of them are just too stubborn and too stupid to realize this.

Attached: 1520883299361.jpg (575x1024, 45K)

I don't know what that means.

Kanye's worth is not determined by who follows him on Twitter.

Yes it does, I thought you faggots wanted blacks to be redpilled? How is he doing that when most of his black fans are unfollowing him. This is why civic nationalism can't work.

I know you are right... it is hard to believe lower iq populations will not keep voting for welfare and bigger government... but what about all the higher iq types who are programmed to be leftist. They could wake up.

youtube.com/watch?v=I-sFhCC39Ws
Lower IQ is no excuse for being a savage with poor manners.

Blacks are they are violent and not very smart, yes, but they are not THAT dumb and violence can be reigned in with self discipline.
Problems only happen when they are part of the ghetto culture, receive free gibs and get pandered by liberals like children.
If you replace that shit with morals and self respect, they won't act out like retards all the time.

Remember - whites used to act like niggers too back in the day

Attached: celts.jpg (367x461, 42K)

They won't, even when nonwhites say redpilled shit they will be debunked as "coons" If you unironically think civic nationalism can work, then you're in denial.

Ban and kill whites, eat rats instead of having farmers and shit

Attached: 1521930000357.png (719x664, 90K)

I just want to be white pilled haha

Identity politics is a thinly veiled bluepill meant to keep the proles infighting among their respective groups instead of asking real questions.

Trump isn't even that "far right", the right the standard of what is socially acceptable as "right" has been moved incredibly far left.

>dentity politics is a thinly veiled bluepill meant to keep the proles infighting among their respective groups instead of asking real questions.

Sure it is kike, we all need to take lessons from Brazil.

Attached: 08c4b50e2b5ed69ba4ea60676ae5c75cafe2c2317a7d33f7e8724bdae249694a.jpg (675x900, 107K)

oy vey you got me!
But really, the point wasn't to advocate for multiculturalism since it clearly doesn't work.
Identity politics is just designed to sow discord in the already multiculti societies

Individuals do not a society make.