Why are millennials so bad with money?

Why do you blame their shitty spending habits on us boomers?

Attached: E76BAF73-68ED-4DCE-9310-91A0B727C268.jpg (2048x1974, 794K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
youtu.be/IIwL42DPFV4
youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE
fortune.com/2018/03/26/students-cryptocurrency-investment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all boomers should be deported

>Millennials have disposable income
that's a joke right?

Attached: good luck kids.jpg (700x357, 113K)

Because I have no future, am fatalistic and aware the ship is sinking.

I put most of my spare money into the stock market.

no, you have debt. It isn’t hard to get, dipshit

what money

Because the entire Western world is run by creditors. Creditors control our banks, our media, and our education system. It is in their interest to push degeneracy, encourage immediate gratification of base pleasures, mindless consumerism, and status-signalling because it encourages people to spend money and thus incur debt. Our money is fiat currency, i.e. debt, and its "value" is created out of thin air by creditors.
Millenials are the children of the Boomers, and as such by the time they entered adulthood, Boomers were running everything. Hence they have internalized everything the Boomers stood for, culturally speaking.

Attached: 1480892198273.jpg (786x826, 99K)

Also creditors = Jews, feel like I should mention that

Why are millenials drinking 2000 calories of pure diabetes? I'm a fatass and even I know not to drink something that looks like that.

>millineals are bad with money
t. Boomer who has worked for 40 - 50 years and refuses to retire because they only have 20k stashed for retirement

This is correct. Low interest rates discourage youth from saving money and encourage a consumer economy.

I feel like I'm there only person in my age group around me who understands instant versus delayed gratification.

Fuck off we are the most fit gen, consummerism is on yours

I am a millenial retard. Now stop drinking liquid sugar.

You are the most fit and the most unfit. They cancel out.

>Isla Fisher
NUT.jpeg

>us boomers
Because the current socio-political-full-of-faggots-enviroment is your fault, old man.

Attached: 1523587898178.jpg (647x558, 171K)

I’ve been far right since before you were even a whisper of a thought in your daddy’s nutsack, boy

Like father, like son. Only difference is boomers got a free ride.

k
your country is still covered in shit because of your greed, faggot

>why aren't millennials buying enough products
>why are millennials spending too much
which one is it faggot
stop making these shit threads

ITT
>good goy boomer , hate your kids
>good goy millennigger, hate your parents

Attached: 1478613870324.jpg (259x194, 16K)

what did I do that was greedy again? please be specific

Women account for the vast majority of consumer spending. So what happens when you domesticate people? The male patterns fall in line with the female patterns. The "civilized" world is basically a climate-controlled shopping mall. There isn't a single political party anywhere confronting commerce. Mammon is our sole principle. No on even talks about ideals anymore, or doing something because it's right thing to do. Remember when Bush told you to spend your money for the benefit of the economy? I do. Spending is a virtue, apparently. God forbid Brawndo goes bankrupt.

Attached: HV49spa.jpg (900x789, 229K)

Sometimes you have no chance in life without spending. I look at life as some chance vs. no chance. I probably don't have a future. Being prudent is for those who do. Stability is a myth

>Why are millennials so bad with money?
millennials were subjected effective mass advertisements through tv while the majority of us millennials were raised by extremely materialistic boomer parents

Great cartoon friend can I save it?

Which fucking millennials are blowing 60k+ like this? Wake the fuck up from your dumb simulated TV world you awful cunt.

Kek

wtf I hate my Audi now

You are absolutely fucking retarded for even making this thread. Blow your brains out, tonight.

>why are millenials so bad with money
>3 of 4 pictures is overtly of women, with the fourth being womanly in essence.
There is your answer OP. We let women act like people, and they failed an entire generation.

But we should be entitled to everything we want

The reality is that this doesn't change all that much between generations. Most older people are just as retarded with money. The only reason people older than 80 don't run up as much debt is because back in their day it wasn't possible to finance everyday purchases like it is now.

>millennial with boomer parents
Why the fuck does everyone forget about gen x? most millennials dont have 89 year old boomer parents.

I work two jobs totaling 60k (one has benefits), have a mortgage on a home, and do just fine. Between roommates paying for the mortgage and other side income, I've managed to save 60k in a year and a half (I started at 0 again when I bought a new car).

Some people are just poor with money.

There aren't that many of them, comparatively.

Bought up by a generation of retards.
It's like blaming a dog for not being well behaved when you never taught it to be well behaved.
Accept it boomers your time is quickly coming to an end.

I'd say it's probably because Gen X is relatively forgettable and it's easy to just attribute a majority of the early Gen X'ers as just boomers, a lot like how the same is done for young people today for people in high school despite the widely agreed cut off for Millennials being 1996.

>that comic
I hope to God judgement day comes sooner than later and a carrington event times 10 wipes out most tech

I think a big factor is that a lot of us young people moved to the big cities for work and to live in an interesting place (compared to the suburbs we grew up in). I share a house with 3 other guys in a state capital and our rent is $3000. However if I didn't do this, I would have to commute 60-90min one way in horrendous traffic to get to work. You just can't win man.

89 year olds have Boomer children. They aren't Boomers.

They know they'll never get a house and family , so fuck it, might as well have tasty drinks and trinkets at least

is that bill sucking hank's dick in the last panel? damnit bill

you aren't far off there

>t. work for a retail corporate HQ with the credit team trying to convince people to sign up for our store credit card
>we hope retards sign up and buy tons of shit so we can take group showers in the monthly interest payments
>entire marketing campaign devoted to "spreading awareness" of the credit program
>it's working

Because you raised them

I was taught well but am fatalistic and like to fix problems at any cost. I don't see hope for my life unless drastic things are done.

>not grabbing the saw out of his hand & pulling him off the ladder when you had the chance

Only yourself to blame

Our system not only encourages instant gratification / high time-preference, it actively PUNISHES saving and planning for the future. That's why the Fed has even resorted to negative fucking interest rates.

Boomers refers specifically to the baby boom after WW2... LIKE 1945-55

This is IONS away from Gen X.

>I-It’s not my fault I’m a dumb faggot!

Grow up, children

Because most of my generation peers are used to being given everything. Very few know the value of a dollar and the simple truth that life isn't fair. At the end of their little adventures there is no participation trophy, just a mountain of debt they live in the shadow of. Consequently, they then cry the system has failed them and do a hard tilt left for free gibs.

Die, Boomer.

Are you actually asserting that parenting has no affect on the psyche of the child? You can't really be that daft. The crappy parenting philosophy of Boomers and their fiscal irresponsibility due to having a non-shit economy for their lives does have an affect.

It doesn't matter what it actually is, colloquially there may as well just be Boomers and Millennials thanks to the media's overuse of the terms.

this. still cant tell if she was ever actually topless in wedding crashers, but ill imagine so

Still not an argument and your "debating skills"
if you can call them that are at best moronic.
You've literally proven you have no idea about economics, money, math or logic.
Please for the love of humanity cancel your internet but your an arrogant boomer so I guess you wont.
I won't reply to anymore of your retarded comments.

Imagine you're a poor Millennial guy and your car breaks down. If you have no money you need to use credit to fix the car. Otherwise you lose your job because public transport is inefficient. Imagine the landlord kicked you out and you need to move right away. You use credit so you don't end up homeless. Sometimes the stupid option is smart for the poor.

Retire, old man

>Why do you blame their shitty spending habits on us boomers?
>majority of millennials raised by boomers who are highly materialistic and even more irresponsible with money
I wonder why millennials are just like their parents

Attached: Don't worry boomers, your time is up.jpg (1639x1392, 348K)

I buy survival gear and surplus military shit, planning to fall for the varg meme and LARP in the woods. I already have a cuckshed with a pond nearby but the soil is FUBAR not even grass wants to grow on it.

Transplant in new soil? It'd be costly, but once you have that good soil you can do crop rotations and mulching to keep it viable.

*why are women so bad with money?

I save everything GRAMPS

Something you should’ve learned to do instead of continuously refinancing your stupid ass house and voting to protect Israel over America. Go be a baby boomer on the island of misfit baby boomers... AWAY FROM US!!!

A shit economy gives people more incentive to turn to credit. If your car breaks down it makes sense to use credit to fix it instead of losing your job. If the landlord kicks you out, it makes sense to use credit rather than end up homeless. If someone lives paycheck to paycheck from low wages credit can be a lifesaver

So can responsible accounting. You always set aside emergency funds. I only have credit cards to build credit. I never buy anything I can't afford already. This includes vehicles, I buy my cars outright, upfront. Wasn't born with a silver spoon either, almost no spoon.

Are you actually asserting that you’re just a product of your environment with no personal sovereignty? Like a dog or s nigger?

> has no affect
Boomer mind translate it to
> Determined everything
Nice strawman, faggot. It has an affect, but it's not the whole story. Denying it does makes you a brainlet though, but this new post of your is a far more direct way of assessing that.

that starbucks drink looks good as fuck what is it?

I guess so, plenty of stuff was grown on it but when grandfather died it was abandoned and stayed that way for like 9 years, now when I inherited it I want to fix it up. The cuckshed is actually a house but a miniature one also in complete disarray but the roof is in good condition so everything else shouldn't be a problem.

The Unicorn Frap' shit they ran for a wile that sðylings were all over about 1 or 2 years back.

Not every job allows people to save emergency funds. There are 35 year olds working at McDonalds. Ideally what you say is true. The real world can say otherwise.

Was it working soil beforehand? It probably just desperately needs nutrient. Go till the land and throw compost bits in when you do. If it grew before, it can grow again. It just needs love, nutrients, and a lot of sweat. Worst case you can use distilled liquid fertilizers of the desire KPN values to get your first few crops going before you can properly revitalize the plot.

>76 grams of sugar

Jesus christ

Millennial don't spend enough/they spend too much

Shut the fuck up, you know social security is drying up. Stop fucking petitioning for another 1000 a month from 3 different government agency's. You guys are worse than niggers.

I spend most of my money on brewing supplies.

>solar flare cooking meme
If it doesn't happen within the next 50 years, we will be able to recover too quickly for it to matter. If it was known how bad it would be, contingencies would be in place. Plenty of electronics are shielded enough that the surviving groups wouldn't simply be able to discard it. It would just be another race back to where we are today.

>There are 35 year olds working at McDonalds.
That hurts my soul to hear. But even under McD's you can save. In the end it comes down to making responsible life choices, even if it's upsetting and feels limiting. I guess in that way the boomers can be blamed again. Many boomer parents did not teach their children to make responsible choices. Just "be yourself" and "you'll find a way" shit.
Growing up poor as fuck does wonders for you, because life becomes a very harsh teacher.

A lot of millennials have terrible fucking jobs.

Thanks I will look into it, I have some experience gardening but crop rotations, cultivation and so forth is still new to me.

What is that starbucks drink? It looks good

See

They don't, and it's because they're bad with their money.

Wow, that comic. Just.... powerful

The poor people I know live hand to mouth. They don't see hope in the future so they live one day at a time. That's understanding the harshness of the world.

Giving jobs to a bunch of 3rd worlders dumb shit.

RIGHT NOW as you sit here and LURK, shill or provide redpills; there is a shadow war going on.
>20090 sealed inditements and growing
>low tier turpin family trafficking rings
>now moving to midtier allison mack slave children rings
>soon the high level podesta's and pizzapeddlers

The good guys are setting up the final stages now!!!
Will you be prepared? Will your family be ready?? When the news lies and says there is a coup???
>prepare your minds and hearts
This IS SPIRITUAL!!! it is a cosmic war between good and evil!!!
Remember religion is mans attempt to connect with GOD
>you want a relationship with God like Mr Terry Davis
Weather you are a believer or NOT .... THEY BELIEVE AND THEY FIGHT GOOD.... THEY WORSHIP DEMONS AND EAT CHILDREN
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
>red pilled allison mack sex cult Quick Rundown

This channel is OURGuy!!!
>not monotized , no donations allowed
>non jew non chink
>all tradition and deep philosophical redpills
This is the place, when he had 100 subs THEY ALMOST SHUT HIM DOWN for parkland shooting exposing the Beast system involved...

Help spread the message, help destroy the AI worshiping Science Control freaks and help expose the pedo-satanist system!!!!

>again prepare your families the happening is upon us

So be aware
>pedos being exposed, look out JAYZ
>look out spiel(BERG) look out women of THE VIEW

>WATCH OUT ELLEN DEGENERATE PEDO

Mass establishment systems being taken out as you read this

>a massive inner shadow war between agencies and inside our gov

One group will detain you and another will set you free ALA ZAQ infowars boy.

Good WILL defeat evil
youtu.be/IIwL42DPFV4
>YouTube worships AI satan and Google is the enabler

youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE
>Syria SMASH TV!!! spiritual warfare

MileniLELS need to clean their rooms

I understand their situation, but I don't understand why they're stuck unless they started a family far too early and when they couldn't afford one. Hard work, sleepless nights, and determination see you through. It's not a very fun journey, but it got me pretty far in life.

I didn’t do that, dumbfuck

Did you eat a tide pod today?

Wrong generation, faggot. That's Gen Z.

you’re all the fucking same

Boomer argumentation, everyone.

oh man, you think it's bad down there, it's going to be x1000 worse up here. They're spending like absolute degenerates and all have bought $700,000 condos. Interest rates rising and economy wobbling.

These faggots are going to get raped.

Millennial faggotry and victim mentality, everyone

>Because you raised them
its not normal to be raised by your grandparents.
GenX gave birth to millenials.

Point out where in this thread I've shown said mentality. I corrected your idiocy and now you resort to making things up? Pathetic.

Some are disabled, physically sick, or have mental disorders and that's what keeps them stuck. Some so fucked over by the medical system they turn to expensive alternative treatments to have hope. Others have learning disabilities or an old criminal record.

>I didn’t do that, dumbfuck

Just like I didn't rack up a shit ton of student debt and I don't live with my parents.

A lot of millennial are moved out of their parents houses and have jobs at this point. You're bitching about Gen Z who are the new wave of young college students, their the ones who are eating tide pods and fucking investing in bitcoin with their student loans-
fortune.com/2018/03/26/students-cryptocurrency-investment/

Gen Xers except for the oldest ones didn't give birth to people born in the 80s.