I'm tired of seeing these pieces of shit littering the roads and sidewalks wherever I go...

I'm tired of seeing these pieces of shit littering the roads and sidewalks wherever I go. Fuck these piece of shit bikes and the homos behind this stupid idea.

Attached: Screenshot_20180425-204048.jpg (1380x930, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lVmmYMwFj1I
youtube.com/watch?v=V3nMnr8ZirI
instagram.com/dallasbikemess/
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/vby5j4/bike-sharing-doomed-to-fail-dallas-limebike-ofo-transportation-cycling
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you so triggered over a bike?

Watch this to sum up these twats
youtube.com/watch?v=lVmmYMwFj1I

I can't believe the city let them go through with this stupid idea. Did they seriously think the poor POC who will use these bikes will actually return them? No they throw them in a gutter or the Trinity river.

Pic related, said homos

Attached: Screenshot_20180425-205138.jpg (1425x1015, 767K)

>I'm tired of seeing these pieces of shit littering the roads and sidewalks wherever I go.
And you're not going around town removing bike seats?
Get lost scrub... your hatred doesn't interest me.

Just do what I do annon. Start throwing them in dumpsters.

it bothers you because you have to pay to use them, doesn't it?

>They are to nigger for free bikes.

Attached: VOTE ARTHUR JONES..jpg (744x467, 118K)

Oh, so you're a Dallasfag too? I'd say about half of these piece of shit bikes I see have already had the locking/payment mech broken off by niggers.

I live in Dallas, it's hot as fuck here most of the year no one is biking around it's stupid. If you walk outside for 10 minutes during the summer you will be drenched in sweat. People ride them once and toss them wherever convenient or funny.

filter all meme flags, also KYS OP.

Yeah they are fucking everywhere. They gut them for parts lmao I see just the frame sometimes. I work in east Plano and it's littered with them

>the poor POC
Pickers of cotton? We call those niggers here. They're a subspecies known for stealing anything that isn't nailed down. They especially enjoy stealing vehicles, including but not limited to, bicycles and cars.

Attached: 1524664017756.jpg (500x631, 62K)

Works out fine here in Seattle because we're not trash

>seattle not trash

one of the most pozzed cities thats outside california thats not also new york or detroit

Attached: 1466990724692.jpg (480x480, 24K)

That's because you're 70% white, 15% yellow, 10% brown, and 5% black

youtube.com/watch?v=V3nMnr8ZirI

fpbp

rimebike

San Diego here, pleased to say the latinxs are destroying these with zeal and in a way proving their ethnic value to the community.

>Pickers of cotton?
ha ha ha

Attached: laughing critters.jpg (570x378, 40K)

You in King County Bothell?

Memphis is deploying a similar system.
105*/95% humidity = only crackheads and tourists will be using them

instagram.com/dallasbikemess/

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/vby5j4/bike-sharing-doomed-to-fail-dallas-limebike-ofo-transportation-cycling

>city is full of fat, 'urban' folks
>'solve' problem by taxing/legislating it
>hire 'consultants' from out of town
>they propose the same dumb idea they do for every town who has to waste tax dollars for 'green initiatives'
>backroom deals are made, LLCs setup, and closed bidding RFQs.
>tax dollars traded for Chinese bikes and operations/support to another Chinese company.
I'm honestly up for this type of hyper-capitalism of public transport - but not just blindly throwing money at the Chinese to do it.

Attached: aaaaa.jpg (480x480, 46K)

>and 28% meth
never forget the meth

it works because seattle is even a big city. The down town is 8 big buildings, 2/3s of the city is warehouses.

DeWalt 20v grinder

Barbarians

Attached: santiago.jpg (2000x1169, 1.07M)

Homeless people like to steal these things and disassemble them in their little crackhead camps
I see their frames littered all over among the rubbish

Have to agree with this. What's worse is that these obnoxious buffoon cyclists don't even use the sidewalk, they ride in the street, causing traffic problems.
I really don't give a shit what the law says. Everytime I see one of these douchbags in spandex in front of me, I purposely drive parallel to them and force them to crash or brake and move to the sidewalk.

I hate bikers so fucking much

Often they will be riding on a busy side road, and you cant pass them because a car might be coming around the corner, so you have to awkwardly ride slowly behind them until you see an opening to pass. why the fuck are they even on the road with cars

Riding on the sidewalk is pretty sketchy too. You've got roots and bumps and faggots with their dogs and little kids and people blocking the way and you have to constantly navigate around them.
Riding in the street you're risking becoming a roadwaffle by someone not paying attention. Spandex warriors ride in the street because their road bikes only work with smooth pavement.

You people are subhumans.

Attached: santiago.jpg (900x540, 693K)

Hey, OP are you in Burlingame/San Mateo by any chance?
Btw I couldn’t agree more!
Fucking things are everywhere and it’s seriously as if they simply pay retards to dump them in random places.

Just drive beside them and slowly coast into their "lane". They'll either stop completely giving you room to pass or they'll fall off. Just make sure there's a dotted line when you do it so can have more room. I've been making these bastards crash for years and never got in trouble. Be subtle and pretend like you don't see them.

hey fuck you buddy!~

Good lord you can't maintain the minimal amount of civilization.

Attached: nueva_flota_bicicletas_providencia_1-690x390.jpg (690x390, 110K)

>that instagram account

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-113241.jpg (1332x1281, 576K)

Feels good to live in a city that isn't full of degenerate trash where we can actually have programs like this succeed.

It's easy to flatten the tires.

Which city?

Attached: Bike Santiago1.jpg (650x430, 196K)

>rent a bike
oh no no no AHAHAHAHAHAHA
lmfao wtf concept is this? Just buy a goddamn bike.

Garland here, I see them everywhere too. I live in a rough-ish area but I haven't seen any gutted yet, just laying about like they're abandoned. I figure most of them have been destroyed or otherwise dismantled.

The big thing though is that I never saw any ads for this service. I saw the bikes around but I never investigated them. So how are people supposed to even know they exist? Do the founders of this company just hope I'll stumble across one and download the app to use the bike? That's a pretty stupid idea. More importantly, let's say I use the bike to get to the store or something. Then while I'm shopping someone else takes the bike and rides off. Now I'm SOL because I'm far as fuck from home and I have no bike. So I'll have to call an uber or a friend to drive me, or hope I find another bike. What if I took the bike to work and someone else took it home? Now I'm screwed too.

And this is all besides the fact that it's fucking Texas. For a majority of the year it's 100+F outside, I don't want to ride a fucking bike to do errands when it's that goddamn hot. So basically they're good for the winter only, when it's cool enough to ride a bike. But even then, why would I bike when I could uber? Or jump on a DART bus/train... It just seems like a dumb idea that has left these stupid bikes scattered around the ghetto for nogs to destroy.

Ha ha girls bike yet they have no penis to protect from the top bar

I just looked deeper into OP. City I live uses a docked system as what you are posting which is what I had assumed this thread was railing against. I had never heard of dockless bicycle sharing. No wonder it was a disaster. That and I think OP is in one of America's least cyclist friendly cities nationwide.

I hate them so freaking much. I’m probably going to start ziptying the wheels to the frames because no one carries knives and it’ll get me in less trouble than cutting the brake lines. Truly they are cancer. Hipsters leave piles of them on the sidewalk in front of my house and on the lawn at the park and hobos throw them off the overpasses. Retards and Chinese ride them the wrong way down the middle of the street with no helmets and I don’t want the headache of running one over.

OP took that picture in Seattle.
There may be "docks" for them but not many seem to bother with em and discard in the middle of the sidewalk.

The city put tens of millions of VC into docked bike share and it utterly failed because the hills are too steep. People would ride them down the hill and not return them so a truck would have to pick them up every day. Now it’s free market and even worse because they’re just strewn about.

They can't even bike a hill.

Attached: bike-santiago-e1472484254264-730x350.jpg (730x350, 59K)

The hills are really steep and the bikes are heavy and unergonomic desu. Theyve started adding electric assist to the lime bikes. Also hobos steal the seats and throw them in people’s yards

Fellow.softie scottsdalian Chequing in

Attached: tenor (6).gif (498x348, 113K)

This bikes I'm posting are in the middle of the Andes.

Attached: santigo hacia el este.jpg (960x616, 98K)

That's the real question

Attached: The-Beast-From-the-East-2.gif (490x368, 732K)

I like the idea... but they are shit bikes...
Try riding that crap up a small hill in Seattle... had to ditch it...that’s why they are errrverwhere...

Attached: FE3B7C70-79E4-4E77-8A12-7B8E4DECE1F3.jpg (581x265, 33K)

they have gps trackers

another dallasfag reporting in

white rock lake off garland road here

how does that make easily available transportation a problem?

I'm fine with bikes but most bikers think that because you're not supposed to hit them, that it's impossible for you to got them. So they ride without a care in the world or a concern for how they're fucking up traffic.

Won’t stop me should I choose to put one on a bus and send it to the next county
Cyclists

Just got home from biking 7 miles on a "Jump" electrified bike. You pedal, a battery assists with a motor.

They are great for fat people like me who need exercise.

Everyone has a car here. If you don't have a car you're a welfare type so only the poor ghetto people use them.

Fuck off, fat faggot

The community has heard your concerns and is taking care of the issue.

Attached: IMG_4343.jpg (960x466, 164K)

See brothas driving them with the locks busted off all day in Dallas.

I don't have a car and make 2.5k euros a month

op is a fat fuck that can't stand people walking and riding bikes everywhere without getting winded.

You pussys ruined Seattle May Day you will get glassed faggot

SLOW YOUR ROLL

Attached: 1473768166446-pol.png (1653x1023, 875K)

Dallas here, i saw some kids riding one of the yellow ones with the lock broken off. over near Bachman lake, in those shady ass apts (was using bachman lake to get around traffic and almost ran them over)

Attached: 11-mike-rawlings-42-36068330.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 87K)