Stops incel terrorist without firing a single shot

>stops incel terrorist without firing a single shot
why are american police so cowardly in comparison? this man had a gun pointed to his face but stood his ground in order to make an example out of the incel

Attached: 1506621796535.jpg (870x650, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/bc-terror-trial-rcmp-john-nuttall-amanda-korody-1.3325529
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good on him, but yeah, he's lucky he didn't have a crazy American leftist in front of him - he'd be a grease smear on live leak

He was pointing a cell phone while pleading for the cop to kill him.

Pretty obvious it wasn't a gun...

The transcript is soo autistic too

>"I have a gun" !!!

> I don't care get down !!

>quit his job as an engineer to serve his community.

>actually does something to make a difference in his community

what am I doing with my life?

Oh herro

Attached: 1495834668909.png (723x723, 684K)

Guns are more common in the us.

That’s not the arresting officer

>HK Police

What the fuck

This guy attacked an officer with 2 knives in Bongland. The only thing that saved the officer was his body armor. And guess what? The tazer failed.

Attached: BritishCopsVsKnife.jpg (1920x1080, 83K)

Day of the rake when

Attached: DayOfTheRake.jpg (517x650, 78K)

ban knives then

that's his father

In 2013 the RCMP received a tip from CSIS on a young, anti social, recently converted to Islam, white couple living in British Columbia. The RCMP, taking this tip, began an operation to entrap this young couple into committing a terrorist plot at Victoria Parliament building on Canada Day. Of course, this was a set up and then the RCMP began to charge the young couple with this crime. In 2015 it was found in court that the RCMP set this young couple up so the case was thrown out. This situation with Alek could be the exact same scenario. The RCMP found a vulnerable man that they could shape into committing a terrorist attack and then the RCMP, government and media can use it for their agenda.

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/bc-terror-trial-rcmp-john-nuttall-amanda-korody-1.3325529

Attached: 1455849789949.jpg (349x257, 19K)

I could tell from the cellphone video of the arrest he didnt have a gun. It was very clear. Bringing up a completely different case is irrelevant.

You mean high power rapid fire fully semi automatic 50 round knives with bump stocks and a grenade launcher AR-Knife? I agree, we don't need those on the street

Attached: BritishCops.jpg (904x1200, 173K)

the rcmp is a dirty crooked shit fest they are bringing in alot of drugs just like the cia . nothing is sacred

Attached: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg (463x500, 55K)

Attached: 1518829195750.png (887x729, 81K)

Attached: WheresTheLeafs.png (729x589, 110K)

le ebix leak maymay

But it was a cellphone he pointed at the police in a gun-like gesture and only claimed to have a gun, while begging the cops to "shoot meh" "Shoot meh in dah 'ead!". If anything it just shows that Canadian cops aren't traumatized by niggers and cartel to the point of having their finger on the trigger at all times from paranoia.

Ebig meme :DDD I dib fedora

Attached: DibsFedora.jpg (550x404, 44K)