Jehovah's witness

I was rased in this cult all my life but though a long series of events I see it for what it is. But most of my family and friends are super brain washed. I have no one else to turn to and live in fear that they will find out. For those of you who don't know if you get in trouble with the borg every one in the cult is forbidden from speeking to you. I can't support my self so I can leave the house but, I'll be kicked out if I dare question the cult. I hope one day I'll be able to escape. I also don't know what to belive any more they always tell you all other religions are false. Now I see they are false so I wonder if there's even a god.
What are your thoughts /pol? I hope we could at least get conversation going at least bring more exposure to this issue. If more big names exposed them then maybe more people will get out.

Attached: borg.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/28/australian-jehovahs-witnesses-protected-over-a-thousand-members-accused-of-child-abuse-report-says/?utm_term=.471adc336595
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>now I know they are false
What exactly have you seen?

How old are you? What state are you in?
Wrote this up for another thread a little bit ago:
>raised in the JW religion from childhood
>taught it's the Truth and all other religions are pagan/false
>taught JW vs the World (aka Satan Rulership)
>taught to never read information about JW unless from JW.org
>taught if you're baptized as a JW and then ever leave the religion, your friends and your family will literally disown you
>literally told from sermons at large conventions that the problem with JW's are independent thinkers
>always conflicted because the indoctrination doesn't allow "self" to approach independent thought or conduct non-jw research
>finally at 28 y/o, depressed, would rather die happy trying to pursue self interests without friends/family than stay miserable in org
>proceed to do independent research on JW religion
>realize it's a house of cards and bull shit
>quickly move away and distance myself from everyone I grew up with so as not to be labeled an apostate
>suddenly look at the world completely different and all the prevalent mind cult tactics

t. former JW

Bump

Hello brother. If you really believe what youre saying stop being a pussy and go. Nobody is going to respect you or take you seriously if you are so weak as to want to 'wake people up' but maintain the cowards position.

Attached: 1522894920963.png (714x1102, 57K)

I too was raised in “the truth.” I left at 30 yrs. old. You’ll be just fine as long as you remain reasonable. Ask questions. Deep questions like: if Jesus is the moderator only for the anointed, then who mediates the prayers of the other sheep? Who is the mediator for the other sheep in general? They have trouble with these because it causes them to have to come to grips with some very disturbing truths about “the truth”

God’s speed, user

jw is full of masons, pedos, and hypocritical trash at the top. its foundation is built on lies. it is truly textbook mind control cult tactics.
you don't even need to come to the basic fact christianity in general is a beautiful astrotheological solar hero allegory, you just have to look up jw's past to see it is complete bull shit. they prey on and appeal to human weakness. its sickening.

Attached: schism.png (498x348, 390K)

I actually live pretty close by to the Warwick NY headquarters. That's all I really have to add. They always seem like good dudes to me. Hardworking folk. Although one I know might have an eating disorder.

Be sure to check out reddit Jow Forumsexjw as there's a big support group there with a lot of physically-in-mentally-out JW's in similar situations.

Can you expound on this? I too was raised a witness and have family very heavily indoctrinated by this organization.
I know at this point attempting to dissuade them of their beliefs is futile and disastrous at worst. But i've always questioned this religion as well as most abrahamic religions since i was young. However my psyche still has some deeply embedded conditioning from being exposed to this my entire life, so i still have some conflicting cognitive dissonance to resolve. Probably always will a little bit.

On the same note, i don't think the organization is nessacarily harmful. If it's beneficial for people who are mentally or emotionally vulnerable then its more of a safe haven for them. It's just not for everyone and the problem comes in when they try to force people to fit into this organization (their children for example) if that person can clearly see through the lies. Everyone has a different spiritual path tailored specifically for that individuals needs.

If you're feeling residue from the teachings but you're certainly not a practicing believer, you should really do your research on the origins of the Organization. Here are some questions to consider:

If this religion is “The Truth”, why can’t it hold up to critical thinking, outside research material or apostates? What could apostates say that could stumble JWs? What does the GB not want their members to know?
If this is God’s chosen religion in which he speaks to the Governing Body, then why have they predicted the End of the World falsely numerous times? Could it be that they aren’t actually spirit directed as they claim?

Also, be sure to check out the following book to see how fucked up it was at the highest levels:
Crisis of Conscience by Raymond Franz (former Governing Body Member)

Dude, former Jdub here.
/pol isn't the place you should look for support about the jw question. You have great forums online.
I know we all hate reddit here, but like said, that subreddit is pretty good. Also the jehovahs-witness.com forum is great for talking about you.
Regarding your current situation. Don't get baptised, go to college and get a job. Once you get there tell those motherfuckers to fuck off. They only have power over you, if you decide to give them the power to do so.
Putting this into three steps.
1- Don't get baptised
2- Go to College
3 -Get a job
You'll have to live a double life from now on. You basically are member of a mind controlling fear-mongering cult larping as a christian sect.
Once you have your adult life figured out get the fuck out from there ASAP.

t. former brainwashed cunt

One of the few religions that practice what they preach.
They are anti degenerate, anti gay.
There are penalties for leaving to discourage such horribilities.
What don't you understand? Also one of the best places to find a woman that is still a virgin by age 20. Only reason to throw this away is because you're a faggot.

I'm in Florida as for what I've seen its not nearly as bad as others but it was enough to get me thinking. Like the elders giving talks about living a simple life but yet driving around in a luxury car then I found out about the royal commission and all the pedophile's they hide. Thanks for all the replys so far guys, really encouraging

great to know that there are also other ex jw on /pol. Thought i was the only one

But the thing is dude they do not practice what they preach yet expect you to as for getting a girl I can't because woman are dissuaded from dating any one who is not a higher ranked member why would I want to keep living a fake life just for some girl?

Some JW came to my house, I accepted to talk to them since Jow Forums teached me about Christian morals, it was a great talk, I could talk about degenerates without a problem, they started comming every week, conservative as fuck. Because of that, I have some disbelief on your claims, can you expand more? Give clear examples?
Also, sounds accurate at the time, enlight me on JW sins, then

forget what that dude said.
If you're on that whole nat-soc thing, its true that the jw are anti degeneracy and you can get muh aryan women virgin at the age of 20. But still it's a hate and fear mongering cult that makes your life just miserable.
Dude I'd suggest you to take this issue to the reddit.com/r/exjw or the forums i previously mentioned.

>royal commission
Whats that?
But yeah i did notice the 'elders' often had pretty expensive vehicles and watches and what not. Im not saying they are bad people, like i said some people NEED this kind of thing as a support network for lack of a better description.
I have people i care deely for who are apart of that organization and it actually has benefited them, i hate to think what could have become of them had they not been apart of the organization. It just isn't for me because i've always been a critical thinker and i refuse to be dishonest and pretend to be a believer.

Sage
This is a politics thread, witnesses are anti politics
Double sage

Please fuck off just for a little while longer this is a good discussion

There is a God, people who seek positions of power usually don’t know God (church leaders), and the outside world can be just as disappointing as the cult you are in (corporations are pretty cult).

Maybe take a practical approach? Stay with them while working/living a way that builds outside support/networking and just hop out of the thing when it suits you.

Spin everything to your advantage - Love yourself first d00d or you can’t return love.

Attached: AE8B5B8B-00E5-44E1-96EB-250AE8401815.png (521x739, 123K)

>Anonymous

Well for starters they have a two witness rule which states that action cannot be taken against some one unless there are two witnesses so they use this to hide pedo's and rapist because there's never gonna be two witnesses watch w5 investigaton on youtube that can give more details then I can

if you're on the nat-soc thing the jw are completely anti-degeneracy. Still they focus all their time attacking other christians manly catholics other than the (((real problem))).
Basically if you're a jdub you wouldn't be allowed to have an interest in polics. They are anti-politics. The whole premise of the cult is "look at how good we are to you, if you follow us you'll get eternal life". Once you join then it's a question of obey us, since they brainwashed you to think that if you in any way stray from the path you won't get the eternal life they promised you. The thing is, they do this to a whole MK Ultra mind control level that will turn you into a JW.ORG-automaton.
Take this thread to another sub, this guy said it all.
one of the jdub governing body members went to an australian court to testify because of the pedo issues in the organization

also this

>I can't support my self
Yes you can. Go get a fucking job, and find a place to live. That's what I did.

Like user said here do not get baptized, get educated and learn to support yourself and most certainly do not date/marry JW girls. Live the double-life until you are financially independent.

Do absolute critical research on the organization.

Ask yourself, if JW's are God’s chosen religion, why have they wrongly predicted the end of the world so many times (like in 1975)?

If JW's have "The Truth", what possibly could an apostate say that would cause you to stray away from their true God?

Do you know that if you become an apostate (aka leave the religion) in Islam, in some countries they'll punish you by actual death? JW's will also punish you be 'death' of your social life, family included. There's a reason members have a difficult time leaving these cults.

>Australia
Yep i do remember reading this in a news article online like maybe 2 years ago?
Hm

Thats the plan but I'd prefer to finish college and then have a real job. And to all the people saying to just leave immediately it's not that simple as you know it would hurt my family and I don't want to do that to them it's not like I hate them for being as brain washed as I was

Sadly I was baptized as a kid before I knew what I was getting into

What are you majoring in? College is not a unique path to a 'real job.'

Life is fake, kid.
At least you'll have a community of people who aren't degenerates with the Jehovah Witness.
Most people out there, are complete shit. As bad and cult like as JWs are, youre best bet is to stay with them.
I occasionally give antisemitic homilies at Kingdom Halls. They let anyone speak. Deep down though, I'm an atheist. I wouldn't join them either because you don't get much material benefit out of connections there. Episcopalians and synagogues have the worst people but if you can convince them you're part of the club, they'll really get you doors opened for career advancement. It's rince and repeat for me when I go to a new town.
I tend to think poorly of everyone. I hold the JWs in higher regard.

Well I'm hoping to go into the medical field posibly sonography I'm taking A&p now and liking it.

There is literally nothing wrong with expensive vehichles or watches and shit. They teach that as long as aquiring wealth doesnt consume your life (greed) then its all good. I knew one through a friend and he daily drives a 2017 tesla p100, aside from that you wouldnt know that hes loaded.

As far as the two witness rule, its the same reason vice president pence only goes to dinner with other women without his wife. If the bitch cries rape or someone else sees and thinks hes cheating on his wife and it never happened then theres not a “he said she said” argument about it.

Understood. I was also baptized (at 12y/o) and fucked myself in that sense. I didn't mentally leave until late 20's when I finally learned the truth about the Truth. For me as I still have family still indoctrinated, I ended up moving to a different city and then I "faded" and basically became "inactive".

Fading/leaving the org is not a simple process when you have family still in but once you leave the cave (pic related), a whole need world opens up with great possibilities.

Attached: ++.jpg (902x789, 187K)

You make a valid point, but I worry about another wako or jonestown situation happening.

Finnish your degree first, then get a job. From now on you're a free thinker. Try to get away from the jw people as much as possible. Hang out with "wordly" people. Stop reading the Watchtower Magazine:Study edition. If your parents notice you've been disconected from Jehovah, give an excuse. You can choose to "slowly fade" from the org. This way you won't get dissociated and it's not guaranteed but your family might not cut ties with you. Don't make friends from now on within the org, in case you leave this will make it easier for you. Just learn to act and live a double life and pretend to be a jw only when you are around them.
Wait what? How do you give anti-semitic homilies if you're not on the ranks? You have to join in before speaking at the public meetings (apart from some exceptions) They are truly anti-degenerate and that's still one thing i like about the jdubs.

They let people go up to speak of they want to on Bible vereses, at least that is the norm here at us meetings.
I think baptized is supposed to be required but I always would go up. It's like toastmasters Jow Forums edition.

Yeah. It just doesn't happen in my cong that much.
I like the jw because of their "deep down" anti-jew thought. They just don't channel it into the jews. more into the catholics which is like hollywood in my opinion. I like where they are coming from, they are just anti-degenerate for the long reasons. Still apreciate you reaping the benifts within the jw community thought found your post quite amusing mate

Royal Commission link related
>What the "Two Witness Rule" actually harbors
Australian Jehovah’s Witnesses protected over a thousand members accused of child abuse, report says
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/28/australian-jehovahs-witnesses-protected-over-a-thousand-members-accused-of-child-abuse-report-says/?utm_term=.471adc336595

>It's another "I wasn't allowed to listen to Linkin Park and play Call of Duty so my church must be brainwashed" episode

Doesn’t it seem like there’s a big problem with religious radicalization recently? All these cults have been gaining record numbers and have become really active lately.

There’s a mega church in Michigan called “Woodside bible church” and it’s fucking up everyone who joins, while aggressively expanding and only helps starving kids from other countries after they convert and join that church.

One of the JW that visited me letted me borrow his Bible to read some verses, they call it Bible, but when I checked it, it said "New world translation of the Holy Scriptures", why? What's wrong with the name "Holy Bible" in it? Is it for making a distinction between them and Catholics or something like that?

I didnt say there is nobody that abuses it. Theres bad people everywhere, but the purpose of that rule is not ill-willed

Pretty much. They view it as the common mans bible, unlike the catholic bible that is purposely hard to understand

I rarely go. We're talking two handful of times, just to scout them out and returned for the speaking opportunities.
Now, all other churches yes. Episcopalians I've invested the most time in. I've spent a year working these fools. I've been invited to golf afterward there. I hate every single one of them. I landed a job at a prestigious financial company through networking with parishioners.

As you said earlier they are kinda like the muslims. I always thought if Tony Morris the third said god talked to him and now they gotta make america a paradise and kill all wordly people 50 per cent would be on board, and the rest would eventually join in with apropriate bible reasoning from the gov body

Attached: top-ebin-spurdo.png (507x464, 54K)

This is the right way to play the religion game. Tell me about your experience in the synagogs

JW and every other protestant denomination is false religion. They are what we call 'Judaizing' religions, and JW is perhaps the ultimate expression of Protestant Judaizing, since they deny the divinity of Christ.

Go to the Catholic Church, or else the Anglican, Orthodox, or Coptic Churches. There you will find Christianity.

Good luck.

That's just an ignorant statement :/

Have you considered starting your own cult? I hear it's more profitable but less fun than being a follower

they are def the most jewish "christian" religion. They are in reality a money cult larping as a christian sect

Attached: tegsas-spurdo.png (244x284, 52K)

They have been dying on the west. Growing in africa though, which proves the niggers are dumb as shit

^this
I was preaching with an elder one time and he told me I shit you not, that if the governing body says you need to walk on your hands from now on, you better start learning.

Attached: images-2.jpg (279x180, 10K)

Get discord and make friends. My parents are mormon. It was almost as bad. Get a pell grant. Go to school. Don't fuck up.

Unironically, yes.

Attached: ---.jpg (324x500, 26K)

>:/
You're a dumbass who doesn't like going to church so you googled "JW bad" and used it as autism fuel to justify an "important life decision" so you wouldn't realise how worthless your life really is.

JWs are a really boring cult honestly. At least the Mormons and Scientology and other groups has some interesting ideas and David Koresh had the balls to actually stand up to the satanists. JWs just live a depressing lifestyle because of a shit interpretation of the Bible.

dude, just stop posting on Jow Forums. Go to the exjw subreddit or the jehovahs.witness.com forum. they are the ones who can really help you i gotta go. have work in the morning. just stop asking help for the jw question on pol, it's just not the right place. Also go to jwfacts.com. That website is a pillar of the anti-jw thought. Bye bye

JWs are super pushy people that can't take a hint when to fuck off. also, they have little to no identity beyond the cult. the cult consumes them.

Congratulations on reclaiming your dignity by losing your faith. Your cult is exactly the same as every other religion: a scam designed to separate idiots from their cash.

that really sums up the cult itself.
Have you ever thought that they are all in the trance just because they made them all believe they won't ever die, then after you really believed and have that deep desire within you they just tell you, jk, now you gotta obey otherwise you'll be dead, bye!
That really made me think when i was a dub

GTFO. Move far away from your family and start making your own money.

Had a big reply written and exited out of it.
I'll post about it in a religion thread tomorrow, probably three hour s before now, relative time.

I have worked with several JWs, two were anti-degen hard worker normal fellows, one was im p sure in closet and his life was fucked.

There is a very large amount of "bunners" or apostolic lutherans here in the SW washington area - they dont listen to music, and their women dont wear makeup. A prominent bunner family owns the nicest electrical outfit in town and I worked for them for a long time (back when I was a raging liberal, and this place started my redpill journey).
Anyone know anything about the Apostolic Lutherans? I need to join a church. Anyone in the Vancouver WA area can recommend something? Thanks

Attached: 1523739027575.jpg (594x891, 157K)

Attached: 97FE7014-E947-4612-BD97-966C6DC7D7AF.png (1056x696, 104K)

shit mate what a shame. I'll be here then with the same flag. Just tell me what you'll name the thread ASAP gotta sleep have work in the morning.

Mods are faggots for removing my thread.
If it doesn't belong, on Jow Forums, I don't know which board it would belong on.

Read my Christian manifesto for free.

www.ProjectLifeguard.net

Attached: 1483422863561.png (400x400, 98K)

nice try

Attached: jew.jpg (203x200, 15K)

>If it doesn't belong, on Jow Forums, I don't know which board it would belong on.

Maybe they could create a retard board specifically for religious threads

Attached: 7A471723-0816-4F39-90AC-33A578523C14.gif (404x310, 848K)

dude i really gotta go. From now on start to post on jehovahs-witness.com and/or reddit.com/r/exjw. They'll help you better. I know most people on pol hate reddit, but that sub reddit is pretty decent. Just don't tell them you can from pol that way i cannot cross mark you as the same dude that wrote this thread, or from the same extent, any of the other posters here. Enjoy being a free thinker from now on. Nice to meet you.

Attached: sweed-home-mcdonalds.jpg (500x513, 55K)

I think really it's for people who have lost dead loved ones and it is a way through which to cope with the grief. Its sad because its not like the organization is a bad thing, people just want to be reunited with the people they've lost and they have this vision of a paradise earth where the fauthful dead will be resurrected. I believe in eternal soul/spirits so the dead are never lost. Another reason i couldn't conform to there beliefs is that the thought of everlasting PHYSICAL life seems rather dreary and stifling to me. Boring i guess to put it in laymans speech.

gonna read ur shit, hope you arent a total fag. lol

Jow Forums is a Christian board.

Attached: 1518228753854.jpg (480x360, 44K)

Ask a CURRENT JW anything.

Attached: JW_01.jpg (438x280, 9K)

holy fuck lmao the PDF... pages 2-6, lol... ok I'll read this shit. bless you, brother

May our Christian God smile upon you.

Attached: Virgin-Battle-Nurse-Level-10.jpg (1920x2580, 231K)

Purposefully

> It is not our intention to enter upon the role of prophet to any degree, but merely to give below what seems to us rather likely to be the trend of events—giving also the reasons for our expectations."Views From the Watch Tower," Zion's Watch Tower and Herald of Christ's Presence, 1 March 1904, reprint, 3327 (emphasis added).

>We do not even aver that there is no mistake in our interpretation of prophecy and our calculations of chronology. - Zion's Watch Tower, 1908

> However, we should not denounce those who in a proper spirit express their dissent in respect to the date mentioned [1914] and what may there be expected . . . We must admit that there are possibilities of our having made a mistake in respect to the chronology, even though we do not see where any mistake has been made in calculating the seven times of the Gentiles as expiring about October 1, 1914. Zion's Watch Tower and Herald of Christ's Presence, 15 September 1909,reprint, 4473.

>However, we should not denounce those who in a proper spirit express their dissent in respect to the date mentioned [1914] and what may there be expected . . . We must admit that there are possibilities of our having made a mistake in respect to the chronology, even though we do not see where any mistake has been made in calculating the seven times of the Gentiles as expiring about October 1, 1914. - The Watch Tower and Herald of Christ's Presence, 15 November 1913, repr. 5348

>Indeed, as respects the date 1914, which we have emphasized, and respecting which we have repeatedly expressed our faith, our conviction—even respecting this date we have never knowingly spoken in infallible terms." June 1, 1913 Watchtower

>" We cannot say that it may not be either October 1914, or October 1915. It is possible that we might be out of the correct reckoning on the subject a number of years. We cannot say with certainty." October 15, 1913 Watchtower

CONTINUED...

I didn't really care what board it belonged on I wanted to see what the people on /pol spicifcaly thought about it and I'm happy with how it went. And I say it can be a political topic if they get banned by a government like they did in Russia.

Jehovah's Witness are correct that Satan took over the world in the early 1900s.
There are always a lot of sociopath shills trying to defame Jehova's Witness same way they did to the Catholic Church. Standard Jewish bullshit.
Jehova's Witnesses are nice people, be nice to them when they come to your door.
If OP isn't a shill, then go on do your drugs have orgies and get tattoos, like all the cool kids you see on tv. In ten years when you're friendless, penniless, and have a criminal record, report back on your opinions.

stick around in the thread for a bit? I'm reading it. May have questions etc.

I'm actually studying with one right now. My mom got us into it when we were kids but of course we said fuck that and went into degeneracy and fun lol. Eventually I just felt like I never gave the bible a fair shot and so many people I admire believe in god so had to take a second look.

All things considered these are some chill ass mofos. Like others said they practice what they preach and live entirely by the bible, which I can respect. I still don't really believe in god, but I've expressed that to the elders and they don't bitch about it or anything, they just say continue seeking truth and knowledge.

Jwdf shill spotted.

You shouldn't be on a political bord like /pol if your a jw don't you know you arn't allowed?

>The Watchtower does not claim to be inspired in its utterances, nor is it dogmatic. It invites careful and critical examination of its contents in the light of the Scriptures. "Name and Purpose of the Watchtower," The Watchtower, 15 August 1950, 262-263 (emphasis added)

>Nor would we have our writings reverenced or regarded as infallible, or on a par with the holy Scriptures. The most we claim or have ever claimed for our teachings is that they are what we believe to be harmonious interpretations of the divine Word, in harmony with the spirit of the truth. And we still urge, as in the past, that each reader study the subjects we present in the light of the Scriptures, proving all things by the Scriptures, accepting what they see to be thus approved, and rejecting all else. It is to this end, to enable the student to trace the subject in the divinely inspired Record, that we so freely intersperse both quotations and citations of the Scriptures upon which to build. - Zion's Watch Tower and Herald of Christ's Presence, 15 December 1896,reprint, 2080

>Someone may ask, Do you, then, claim infallibility and that every sentence appearing in "The Watch Tower" publications is stated with absolute correctness? Assuredly we make no such claim and have never made such a claim. What motive can our opponents have in so charging against us? Are they not seeking to set up a falsehood to give themselves excuse for making attacks and to endeavor to pervert the judgments of others? - Zion's Watch Tower and Herald of Christ's Presence, 15 September 1909, reprint, 4473.

CONTINUED

He will rationalize it as dining with sinners

Don't plan on doing any of that. This may come as a shock to you but you don't have to be religious to be a good person and citizen. Nice try though shill

You aughta be hanged like the heretic you are.

Finish your degree, become independent, then tell them how you feel. They will disfellowship you, but don't give up on them. They are victims of the cult as much as you. Keep in contact, even if it's only one-way. It may be a comfort to them, and it might help when they are ready to leave. (For lulz, send Christmas and birthday cards.)

>Many students have made the grievous mistake of thinking that God has inspired men to interpret prophecy. The holy prophets of the Old Testament were inspired by Jehovah to write as his power moved upon them. The writers of the New Testament were clothed with certain power and authority to write as the Lord directed them. However, since the days of the apostles no man on earth has been inspired to write prophecy, nor has any man been inspired to interpret prophecy. Prophecy (Brooklyn: Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, 1929), 61-62

>The Watchtower does not claim to be inspired in its utterances, nor is it dogmatic. It invites careful and critical examination of its contents in the light of the Scriptures. "Name and Purpose of the Watchtower," The Watchtower, 15 August 1950, 262-263 (emphasis added)

>‘What about the year 1975? What is it going to mean, dear friends?’ asked Brother Franz. ‘Does it mean that Armageddon is going to be finished, with Satan bound, by 1975? It could! It could! All things are possible with God. Does it mean that Babylon the Great is going to go down by 1975? It could. Does it mean that the attack of Gog of Magog is going to be made on Jehovah’s witnesses to wipe them out, then Gog himself will be put out of action? It could. But we are not saying. All things are possible with God. But we are not saying. And don’t any of you be specific in saying anything that is going to happen between now and 1975 - The Watchtower, 15 October 1966, page 631.

What happened is that our opponents framed us by putting us in a position that WE never put ourselves in at all. The belief that "JW are prophets" was a false position opposition put us in WHILE hiding this evidence up above from you the entire time. JW WERE NOT PROPHETS but instead tried to INTERPRET PROPHECY.

They're heretics and an insult to the one true Catholic Church.

There he is! He shows up everytime a JW topic comes up.

You're going to survive... fucking underage.
Fucking Christ... everyday this board is involuting back to 2006's Reddit.

This, faggot OP using Jow Forums as his epic blog.

Attached: 3681290.png (500x522, 127K)

As a 32 year-old visiting Jow Forums since 2005 that underwent all typical aspects of youth (being raised catholic; later resenting religion and dropping it; about a decade later getting into religious doctrine once more), i don't exactly know why so many anti-JW's gather around here when in reality, their ruleset heavily echoes that of Jow Forums and many other right-leaning sites like Jow Forums:

You need to abide the Lord's word and be heavily disciplined in order to get true results.

Maybe it's because i was a Jow Forumsizen first, but when i reached my late 20's i realized you need a ruleset in order to achieve anything, and as a bonus, get a sense of purpose. /new/ actually rekindled my interest in religion, so I started to pursue a self-punishing version of Christianity that would replicate the apparent punishment, yet consequent satisfaction and improvement i felt with my personal workout, so i strived to follow Jesus Christ's ruleset by the letter. But for some reason i lacked motivation to thoroughly read the bible. Some months later a JW came by and i actually listened to the dude. I liked what i heard and i accepted a study, thinking that a forced schedule could possibly spark my interest in continuing reading the bible on my own, but as long as i could use my KJV Bible.

I LOVED the study and actually continued with it. Learned a shit-ton of things and loved their no-holds-barred way of presenting God's word.

Admittedly these past 2 years i've shied away from Meetings and, well, everything else, really. Even the gym. Even though i was stuck in a rut, i'm trying to progress and have been feeling like picking up the good work once more. 2000 characters aren't enough to talk about every aspect of the JW teachings that i love, but tonight i'm feeling chatty enough to talk about it.

Feel free to hit me with some questions if you like.

Attached: DahahGzXcAUXIBN.jpg (960x611, 49K)

For all of you that are talking to the EXJW. Let me tell you about them. They are very selfish, narcissistic, self-absorbed people that think the world SHOULD revolve around them. If you all notice something about them, they always about how "redpilled" they are yet NEVER quote scripture but only quote THEMSELVES. They are petty self-absorbed autist who are angry because they are not Chad JW and cannot get the QT's for being ugly nerds. As hard as it is to believe that's really what happens.

The anti-JW sites work the same way the Liberal Media distorts reality. The Liberal Media would have you believe all cops are racist and genociders of the black race when IN REALITY white cops killing blacks is the rarest of killings. The number one murderers of blacks is black men and black women through abortion. Yet, that reality is rejected because it doesn't fit he narrative. The Liberal media would have you believe 99% of all black deaths is 100% cops fault. That's a huge distortion of reality obviously.

The anti-JW work the same way. They would have you believe that 99% of excommunicated JW were outcasted for "enlightenment" of either the organization or our doctrines. On the contrary, the majority leave on their own because of romantic relationships with outsiders, smoking, drunkardness, drug use, fornication, wild partying, adultery, and fraud. Less than 1% of those "woke" excommunicated JW are 100% of complainers on the internet. They will try to trick you all into believing that THEY ARE THE 99%. In reality, they are only the 1% who left because of doctrinal disagreements or challenging authority.

Another group that is rarely spoken of among us is called "inactives." Those are JW who have done nothing wrong, broken no Biblical commandments, but leave on their own out of discouragement, doubts, lack of motivation, or even busy jobs. Those are not excommunicated.

If you're really gonna talk religion in Jow Forums make sure you don't put your back into it, bro. Just answer questions from those that have genuine interests instead of those having their decisions dictated by pre-conceived biases, because what you're doing is one of the most futile things you could possibly do, lol.

Go read Matthew 7:6 and sit on it a little.

Agreed, however, if we are going to talk about JW and only anti-JW can give their witness than it is fair for a current JW to give his testimony on his/her side of the story.

I already offered people to AMAYou can ask me anything if you want as well.

Attached: ReligionPolitics2.jpg (1024x683, 79K)