Refugees in NZ

Its hard to describe how I'm feeling right now Jow Forums. You ever see natural disasters in far away countries on the news and think to yourself 'nah that'll happen to me" but the next day a tornado strikes your town, that's how I felt about the migrant crisis.

radionz.co.nz/national/programmes/checkpoint/audio/2018636100/govt-may-settle-refugees-in-hawke-s-bay-to-meet-labour-shortage My home province of Hawkes bay has over the last few monthes been hit with hundreds of migrants from africa and the middle East under the guise of filling in a labour shortage. Over that time our towns have become much less safe and secure, where once we could leave our homes and cars unlocked we must now invest in security and hardened glass, where once our streets were safe for my young sister to freely walk home now she needs to be accompanied at all times by a friend and family after an unsavoury run in with an African migrant (he tried to beat her for not giving him cigarettes, she's only 13). I'm watching my home fall apart around me Jow Forums and theres only 2 or 3 hundred of these cock suckers roaming around, what happens when there are thousands?

Attached: images (5).jpg (654x225, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marrc.org.nz
youtube.com/watch?v=l-o_XCDTyB4
stuff.co.nz/southland-times/news/96822242/colombian-refugee-supporters-quizzed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Far as i can tell new orchards arent increasing rapidly so owners are not using available locals, who in fairness are often useless, which is selfish and myopic for the integrety of the country longterm.
Or its a dissent proof way of bringing refugees in without much objection.

Bump.

The truth is that there’s no hope. We’re completely fucked

Very sorry to hear this kiwi bro.

you no like your niggers?

Attached: 1524605970657.jpg (900x755, 102K)

Not liking them is the understatement of the century, I want them all hanged, they made racial politics a personal vendetta for me.

This is exactly the problem, they don't utilise locals nearly as much as they could. They only like bringing in migrants because they can make them work shit hours for fuck all. The only people migration even benifits is the orchard owners.

Violence is the only solution.
Burn orchards. Kill politicians.

If benefits were cut back, which wont happen, then people would have to work therefore no problem.
Everyones greedy. Who works when theres no incentive? Industry doesnt care if theres profit. Government will inflate population for growth and worry about consequences later.

I keep hoping everyday normies will reach a point where they realize the social currency they gain by virtue signaling isn't worth having 3rd worlders destory their homes

The benefit for not working should be scrapped honestly, benefits should be for whites only. Subsidizing white children is one of my dreams if I ever do get in to politics like I'm planning

Yup this "but locals don't wanna do it" bullshit needs to stop, they don't want to break their backs for minimum wage or less, if you dig you will find those jobs are never advertised and instead go through a labor hire service that uses government funds to fill out the import labourers wages

I don't know how you burgers haven't gone insane with the amount of blacks in your country, I start foaming at the mouth whenever I see one now because of what they've done to my family and home.

Then to add insult to injury migrants go and make shit like this: marrc.org.nz

Just look at the demands section, makes me want to shout at the next non white I see to get out of my goddamn country already.

Blacks have been around ling before I was born. But recently I'll find myself in the grocery store and spot Somalis with their bulb shaped heads and their burqa wearing offspring running around. I just think to myself how did my country allow these literal subhuman failed pirates into my country. And I'm sure the father is a doctor who is extremely skilled and not an illiterate non English speaking welfare leech who would only continue to impregnate his equally talented wife. Commies need to hang.

I feel ya kiwi bro, they've slowly but surely been doing the same shit here as I'm sure you're well aware. Someone posted pic related in an Auspol thread last night, it makes me sad to think that we went from the least cucked to one of the most cucked countries on earth in such a short period of time. We all know the answer is to overthrow the governments but it just seems nearly impossible to achieve these days.

Attached: 1524644309745.jpg (1320x2460, 966K)

We can organise. Not here but there must be a way to communicate and think out a firm but publically presentable image and plan of attack.
The sentiments we express here are common but we have to get round the kiwi need to not upset people and the 'she'll be right' apathy that has made us a world leader in white civilisation wrecking.

Organize now IRL to outjew the Jew. Always go farther Left than them; it confuses them.

Be vigilant, now while it will still do some good
>2-10 teams of two
>few months of surveillance
>target the average, not those actually guilty
>cause pain instead of killing, that way they tell the others
there's only one way to change the behavior of a group, hold the group responsible for the actions of individuals, works every time

The apple industry is dying in NZ they are trying to prop it up with cheap labor

Bump for interest.

Have to remember that stuff like this is heavily white organised. In some ways they are the biggest enemy.
However, maori are racist. Foreigners who recently arrived often want the door closed behind them. This can be leveraged.
Dont trust them but use them initially.

Seriously look at this Apples barely make up 1% of our exports the apple industry is a dying industry that cant even compete with shit tier wool prices.
Forgot pic

Attached: NZ exports.png (976x948, 102K)

That’s what they did here and what they do everywhere. They justify it by saying it for labour shortages in agriculture. But that’s not the reason. The reason is they are replacing you.

would you be for mandatory national service?

Attached: 1313662702015.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Become the Jew.
Join local civic groups. Town Councils, school boards, zoning committees. Use any influence or dirty trick you can think of to keep them out. Be a nosey busy body.

Find out who is depositing them in your town. Find out how they are being supported. You want names of key individuals and organizations and welfare programs. Infiltrate and undermine these networks.

Remember that these migrants will never leave, they breed at 6x the rate of natives, and they will act as beachheads for more of them.

Remember how much of your national economy based based on tourism. Tourists don't want to visit a Shire populated by orcs.

Attached: tmp_9244-maxresdefault(3)726861264.jpg (1018x521, 84K)

whats happened to seasonal pacific islanders/ tourists?

Attached: 1307970306943s.jpg (191x251, 6K)

Another thing to note people who know little about hawkes bay is that we have a VERY big Maori gang presence here

Now traditionally these gangs don't bother us whites all that much, they stay segregated in this little neighbourhood called Flaxmere and other similar places around the bay. Another thing is that maori are also a big supply of cheap labour for the orchards. Now with these migrants being pushed in the state is forcing them into these low cost Maori neighbourhoods AND taking their orchard jobs.

This has caused the gangs to step up violence not just against these migrants but also against us whites, robbings, muggings and assault have drastically increased.

I think because the Maori need to get more money somehow from looting and such? I'm not overly sure. What I am sure of is the fact that the streets are a lot less safe.

Find out? It's perfectly obvious---NZ merchants who plan to flee to Israel when the new neighbours start killing Jews.

If Bibi has the sense God gave a Jew they'll be denied entry at Ben-Gurion, but that's their plan.

There's niggers in New Zealand? Are you fucking kidding me? I thought that was the last country on earth where you could find one. Goddamn it, cocksucking Jews.

Even Chile is full of negroids now. Kiwi mate, my warning is to keep yourself and your loved ones safe. Start redpilling your fellow countrymen with the negative impact of refugees in Europe, hard facts about HIV and diseases from Africa and violence statistics. Organize from NOW and join a nationalistic group. Put stickers in public transport, throw flyers, get the information going. Identify WHO are the filthy rats bringing all that human trash to your beloved land, and expose them. Save and share controversial news about givemedats to immigrants and how your government is doing jack shit for you.

Do something now before you regret it.

Sincerely, the humble mestizo country that was filled with almost TWO MILLION Caribbean immigrants in four years.

Burn down any business that hires them.

I gotta ask. How do Maoris behave in NZ? How do they live? And also americans that had been to NZ, how do you compare Maoris with Hawaiians?

Thanks Chile bro, I'll take your advice on board. Luckily I have a large and well connected family so I have a lot of people I can access and redpill, the sis is already very much on board with this political stuff at a young age after her ordeal.

I've been thinking about this recently and honestly I think it should have been implemented a long, long time ago. Saying that, I think it needs to be more than just militarily minded, it needs to teach boys how to be men, learn basic life skills that have gone by the wayside these days and also social etiqutte/how to behave like a gentleman, how to properly treat a woman etc. Same for women, a year of learning womanly skills like nursing, cooking and traditional female etiquette. Can you imagine? Unfortunately, implementing such a thing these days would be near impossible.

Attached: 1524537648529s.jpg (84x124, 3K)

Maoris are 90+ IQ so they are not anywhere near as bad as some other ethnicities. i think some studies even had them at 95

Most Maori behave in the same way that American negroids and gangsters do. They would have been extinct if it were not for the white man, and they chose to reward us with unsafe neighborhoods, disproportionate levels of crime, and incestry.

Attached: 1521798016596.jpg (480x360, 23K)

I don't really like maoris all that much and I'd chuck them all into the ocean if I could. They're ok by annoying minority standards I guess not as violent or entitled as American niggers. However they do have this thing of trying to push shitty Maori culture into every public space they can and the government caters to them quite a bit. The white nz taxpayer has had to pay something in the ballpark of 10 billion dollars not to mention tens of thousands of hectares of land to these cunts for reparations. I also have a question about Malaysia is your king still doing all this shady stuff to take over? I heard he was pushing through all this kind of power grabbing stuff a few years ago.

nah just military stuff maybe surf life saving/country fire service etc
Manners is just a failing of schools and parents, you cant expect anything from anyone these days. School breakfast clubs are fucking everywhere

Attached: advantage.png (471x368, 40K)

You're welcome, mangalang. That's the important thing, to have a strong network and sharing similar values. Don't be afraid to speak up your mind; in the end, it's all for the good of the inhabitants of your country, not the invaders.

The old saying "around blacks never relax" is true. Have you seen all those Americans repeating the same stereotypes about blacks? It's because they're all true. Carry around some pepper spray if you think it's necessary.

Don't lose your beautiful country. The most powerful weapon is knowledge and redpills for the average citizen. Spread the word, and don't believe any of the bullshit your government says on the media. Politicians and business men are best friends.

Maoris are based af if the shtf in NZ Maori will come out on top they are the opposite of pakeha cucks . They have large families, brotherhood, like to fight and look after one another.

Situation in NZ

People "wont" do those jobs- Bullshit corporate shills

"No white people"- 80% white if you count the
people who are partially mixed or are 10% maori.

Are there lots of criminals- Yes statistically highest gang population per capita on earth, majority non white.

Maori are the biggest cuck lords in history and they hate each other almost as much as they hate whites. There's a good reason behind the fact that no "Maori" today doesn't have at least a trace of European ancestry if you catch my drift.

I see. Just like orang asli (indegenous people) here, we use state funds to help them keep their culture alive. But they keep to themselves and stay in the forest so all is good. Good for tourism too.

About the King you asked, is it about the High King (Agong) or smaller one from certain royal family? We have 9 Holds here each have its own royal family. Every 5 years , they will hold a moot and elect new High King. But all of that are ceremonial tho they hold not much of real power. Most power will go to Prime Minister. And we haven't see any major moves made by the king to seize power, other than shitload of complaining. This year gonna be wild since its election year and opposition party is stronger than ever. Something might happen. Be advised if any of your relatives plan to come over.

>filling in a labour shortage.
wow I didn't realize NZ had zero unemployment

>they don't want to break their backs for minimum wage or less
Only because welfare. If they got nothing they would do it or starve.

Columbian rapefugees are being settled in Invercargill as we speak

I guess it's a knock on effect type thing, if you had the compulsory military service/some kind of compulsory skills based thing for females, it would go a long way to ensure more parents weren't complete pieces of shit raising complete pieces of shit. Like I said though, not gonna happen unless the government is somehow overthrown but some cunts with brains, which is just as unlikely.

I don't know how much more I can take before I go on a non white homicidal rampage.

Attached: images (6).jpg (417x352, 8K)

But user, they are white :^)

Colombians? Aw fuck. Man, I'm sorry to say this, but you're fucked. They are extremely violent, they shoot before asking, act in gangs, they are masters in drug trafficking and prostitution, and are some of the biggest cunts I have had the disgrace to meet. They're arrogant and take advantage of everything they can, they bribe the police and don't have any honor. If a friend of yours wants to taste some of those disgusting big asses, tell him to back the fuck up. Colombian women are vapid whores, human trash, low IQ, act on impulse and full of STIs. Men are violent, loud and disrespectful.

Ask me how I know. Chile is full of this shit. Don't let these cocksuckers take an inch. You give them the hand and they take your shoulders, ass, house and dog.

Why does Chile have to deal with bullshit like this? I thought pretty much all Latin American migrants headed north to the US.

>Columbians invading NZ

Those stupid Columbian fucks! Bury them cockaraoches!

Attached: scarface-photo-scarface-62293811.jpg (450x362, 55K)

Why are you faggots so fucking cucked? Just stab the next refugee you see with a knife and walk away.

Attached: BatchSave.jpg (1080x1080, 60K)

This. You NZ bros better arm yourself with a knife and/or a gun. Take down any refugee that comes your way. Start the resistance.

BASED

K A N Y E
A
N
Y
E

/ournigger/

You see, back in 2013 people voted for this pig whore called Michelle Bachelet. She is a cunt, like a South American Merkel. In exchange for gaining a job in the UN, she opened the borders as if Chile was a cheap whore. People here were too stupid (to vote...) to realize what started to happen; only these last two years the common citizen started to see the negative effects. Not only the borders were opened to every single person, but the government itself has its ties to you know (((who))), so from nowhere a airline called LAW came into business and brought at the very least 300,000 Haitians. They invited everyone here, from Peru, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Dominican Republic and every Live Leak-tier country. The typical slogans "they do the jobs we don't want to do", "they are far more educated" and even "they have the most sincere smiles" were repeated like mantras in all news channels.

The lie can't maintain itself now, it's falling apart. The results are absolutely terrible, from bringing violence and eradicated diseases to new kinds of crime, spending national resources on health, housing and education for a huge group of lazy and disrespectful human trash. My country isn't the same as it was and it's sad as shit. I'm hoping for a Richter scale 9 earthquake so we can reset this faggotry, just so you realize how bad is this.

Jews are cancer.

You are misspelling my country name, It's Colombian

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-25 colombians - Buscar con Google.png (189x21, 2K)

I see the vote for Winston Peters went well :^)

Jesus Christ, and I was whining about 300 when your country had to deal with it in the hundreds of thousands, best of luck turning that train around user I hope your country defeats Zion.

>"they have the most sincere smiles"
>from bringing violence and eradicated diseases to new kinds of crime, spending national resources on health, housing and education for a huge group of lazy and disrespectful human trash.

Still, we have the most sincere smiles tho

In Taupō, you don’t really see that many ill-mannered refugees.

The suburb I live is away from the main town and mostly populated by whites. Quite peaceful.

Although I shouldn’t become complacent, I might as well get comfortable while it’s still here.

Attached: EA1FA4CC-76E2-4DA2-93E3-8B0F4634FF76.png (512x503, 291K)

Why are you using a macron?

Winni should be sandbagging everything but he's being a cuck. Everyone knew it was his last run, he could have atleast done some damage

Wasnt Pinera doing something about it? Didnt he get elected for that very reason?

I envy you user, try to keep it pure as long as you are able.

Thanks user. At least our current president is doing something about it, but the damage is done already, so I'm looking at when Europe explodes in anger. That will be the detonation of this whole issue, globally.

Best of luck, fight for your people.

Nah, not really. You have fake smiles and are too loud. Your country men don't speak, they yell.

Attached: 1496137415944.png (1475x616, 1.74M)

I don’t even know anymore.

Is it toe paw or towel poe? Sometimes i see it with a macron, sometimes not.

Yes, he is, but since he is a business man, the whole deal of having so much cheap labor is beneficial for him. Many deals are made under the table...

But anyway, he is finally doing something about the thousands of criminals, which is one of the biggest issues. And Haitians are no longer coming here after asking for visas. What a bunch of filthy subhumans, seriously. Haiti should be wiped out from existence.

Underrated

I use the white kiwi pronounciation 95% of the time and only deviate if i dont want to offend a friend or if i can use it to my advantage.
Harder to do if youre in a media related or public position or have recently gone through school indoctrination.

Only heard about haitan migrants after they started doing all those stupid border crossings into Canada, they act like such assholes after purging whitey from their shithole of a country and then move closer to white oppressors, makes my blood boil.

Hey, don’t worry too much about it. I think you will lead a fufilling life regardless.

Take care of your family and yourself, eh?

Attached: 98F5F2B1-BFA0-4EA6-96EF-B05D9E1609CF.jpg (499x682, 75K)

begin the slaughter

Thanks lad, you do the same.

I mostly use the Te Reo pronounciation because of habit, it being the “correct” one.

Honestly though, most Maori people I know don’t really care, and I’ve yet to see a leftie get all uppity about it in person. Quite a feat, since I’m around Millenials and Gen X’s most of my outdoor hours.

Watch this movie for an accurate depiction of maori niggers

Attached: 39059953dcaed322f61779f31923c5ec.jpg (334x475, 41K)

Im probably older than you so my way was normal until fairly recently. Its odd for me to interact with white twenty somethings and have them upset that i dont speak in a way that i consider strange.

This is why this is being done in our world.

youtube.com/watch?v=l-o_XCDTyB4

Business people, those with money are the influencers and they get what they want.

They want to pay nothing for labor and hoard profit.

The government wants to rig demographics and elections.

Neither gives a fuck about you no matter where you live, NZ, Aus, UK, Canada, US, Europe and they are actively pressuring Japan and South Korea to adopt this mindset as well.

Japan is in the process of buckling.

They are going to scramble the entire world.

Why is it that we always end up 4th or 5th best country next to Australia behind Sweden and a bunch of Norwegian countries on the “le most based” indexes?

The immigrants? The governments? The people? The places?

>The electric cars

Attached: A2B9B2D4-8CC8-4DD6-8E4F-EA69B82CC70E.jpg (1178x812, 191K)

Too many non Europeans and not enough electric cars, obviously.

The only solution is to kill all africans and arabs.

Damn, we are fucked. Look at the comments on this article, everyone's gagging to have Colombians in their town

isnt hawkes bay the last place that is majority christian? (or has the largest minority of christians)

stuff.co.nz/southland-times/news/96822242/colombian-refugee-supporters-quizzed

I dcant detect a bunda. I was promised bunda

Not sure about that but we do have a large number of Christian private schools in our region

I know your feel user, thats a beautiful picture of craggy range btw.. Fug man, I'm back in Hawkes Bay staying with my parents and I've started seeing niggers in what was once a beautiful all white town... I hate what's happening to not just our country but the entire western world. And the traitorous politicians and leftist cucks are the ones enabling this replacement

Attached: FUCKINGANGRY.png (600x600, 281K)