There are people on this board that still don't acknowledge the Jewish question for fear of being socially ostracized

>there are people on this board that still don't acknowledge the Jewish question for fear of being socially ostracized

>b-but their IQ!
There has been no peer reviewed articles studying Jewish IQ, only a paper by Cochran and Harpending on the supposed cause of the high IQ assumption, even their paper shows no proof of a high IQ

>even if it were true, they are still disproportionately in positions of power, seeing as they're a small minority in the countries they occupy

Attached: 1524664683808.jpg (640x640, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/k8wkt
ideasanddata.wordpress.com/2018/04/24/the-jewish-question-an-empirical-examiniation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where are you going when you die Brit?

streamable.com/k8wkt

Cause life is too short to deal with all the "Jews" bullshit you can try but if you are not a real child of GOD your going to Hell with them too.

Attached: IMG_20180408_162656.jpg (639x492, 73K)

>>even if it were true, they are still disproportionately in positions of power, seeing as they're a small minority in the countries they occupy
They agenda is multi-nationalised.

>Publicly screaming about Jews will really help our cause.
You are too young to have a valid opinion.

>Cause life is too short to deal with all the "Jews" bullshit
So?

Why are you trying to dismiss the problem instead of actually facing facts?

Attached: GUN-GRABBING-JEW-TRAITORS-MONTAGE-FEB-2016.jpg (650x1085, 271K)

TEEEEEEH JOOS

Attached: 1494231186480.png (600x842, 142K)

>Jew

Attached: Putin gets it.jpg (1680x945, 83K)

>They agenda is multi-nationalised.
I know it is, Zionists and Bolshevists, doesn't matter. End game is all the same.
What "cause"? You think I'm going to dismiss facts because of some "cause"?
I'm not right wing.
Why treat symptoms of a disease and not the disease itself?
Nice argument there bud

>Nice argument
Thanks, I worked really hard on it!

Attached: I wasn't expecting such logical and fact-based arguments.jpg (442x600, 44K)

>people on this board
>fear of being ostracized by posting anonymously
What are you even talking about? Ostracism is only a concern if you're American who won't be jailed for it. For all the shit you faggots give us, the only place you can speak and draw inspiration from is here in the refuge of an American website made by a jew.

Attached: 1524078561485.jpg (500x500, 46K)

>I'm not right wing.
no shit

Attached: 1496743618816.png (621x630, 236K)

The fact that they're in positions of power is proof that they're superior.

I can tell.
Go back to r3ddit.
>What are you even talking about?
Go out in public and perpetuate the stuff I've been saying above, see what happens.

Maybe address all of those countries where questioning Jewish narrative is illegal?
Also M00t isn't Jewish.
But I want the UK to be homogeneous and white.

Attached: 1523809757217.jpg (3888x4500, 3.7M)

Were they superior when Christ himself called out their trickery? Were they superior when they were collectively thrown out of European territories over 300 times throughout history?
Were they superior when they had to infiltrate the media to push their narrative of "le ebil nazis" during ww2 to get others to fight a threat to their scheme of domination? Were they superior when their only claim to fame is trickery, and greed?

>r3ddit
But I'm from YTMND

>Created by: Max Goldberg
Explains a lot.

The shapeshifters.

Attached: 1524107015600.png (1200x928, 1.65M)

do you visit eBaum's World?

>But I want the UK to be homogeneous and white.
ofc you do, and by white you mean black. and by the UK you mean the EU rignt?

Attached: cro.jpg (615x409, 44K)

Haven't in years.

No, I want England to be English, not Polish, not Swedish. English.

Oswald Mosley proposed a European superstate, which was an idea I believe would be good, however the EU is not the way he would've gone about it.
Oswald himself if it were to be corrupted, it shall be deconstructed and started again.

>Go out in public and perpetuate the stuff I've been saying above, see what happens.
That has less to do with the subject matter than it does to the general dislike of an unsolicited approach by a stranger giving autistic political screeds like glow in the dark hobo on meth. What a stupid thread. Sometimes I forget this board is 90% 15 year olds

>That has less to do with the subject matter than it does to the general dislike of an unsolicited approach by a stranger giving autistic political screeds like glow in the dark hobo on meth.

Why are you moving goal posts? Are you denying the fact that Jews make up a disproportionate presence in all western nations? Do you know what would happen if you were to question this?

ideasanddata.wordpress.com/2018/04/24/the-jewish-question-an-empirical-examiniation/

Attached: post when you have been visited by libertarian boilerplate.png (1008x630, 21K)

>misses the entire point about etiquette and social norms.
I have a hunch you were already ostracized before you even heard of term "jq"

Attached: 1524070681928.jpg (625x467, 138K)

>chalks up Jews being in positions of power in foreign countries to be "IT'S JUST THEIR IQ GOY" despite having zero peer reviewed studies proving that they have an IQ greater than 95

do you have any actual arguments to the points I've made above or are you just going to assume things to personally attack me?

It also forgets to mention that there are more 115 IQ whites than there are Jews on the planet, so again, why do they make up a disproportionately large presence in our academia, media, and political realm that your source agrees with?

Just as I expected, no real arguments, no real anything really other than slander, hate, and insecurity.