The Left in 2018

Waiting for the nuclear bombs to annihilate the U.S. so this type of hive mind shit can end

Attached: 5A92CD41-A0B9-4EDE-BE83-DD002FF61FB6.jpg (640x447, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/29/south-africa-rape-nightmare-crime-stats
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A group of women is called cunts

That's all women.

This cancer only exists in big metropolitan areas, where leftists tend to thrive like termites crawling over the landscape with their shallow sense of altruism and intellectual superiority.
Really disgusting people, sad to see how mainstream the previously fringe "SJW" mindset has become.

i lol'd @ pic
thanks for the laugh OP.

I want them to keep this up.

You’re welcome triangle

Really only need to target a handful of (((cities))) and the (((hive mind))) shit disappears.

if you keep treating men like some tyranical mob, when this goes too far youll end up getting A Clock Work Orange groups that actually go out and assault women.

Attached: Flatblock.jpg (720x431, 42K)

>being so disconnected from the opposite sex that you purposely demonize them to justify your disconnect while simultaneously encouraging other dissonance
Holy shit

Attached: here to stay here to suffer.jpg (539x578, 91K)

I’m a dude and any group of people I don’t know is a threat. But that’s just me, I’ll give the roastie a pass.

>And when you get called out on it with genuine criticism you automatically label them as sexist but also say “issa joke xD” in a desperate attempt to not seem like the bad person in the situation

Attached: 5B7296FE-BED6-44D8-92D4-D3B12289B8EE.jpg (539x558, 102K)

A group of a certain type of man is more likely to be a threat than any other. But if you mention that then you're the bigot.
You are 4.5 times more likely to be assaulted by men than women and 5.0+ times more likely to be assaulted by black men than white men, so why is it OK to stereotype a sex as more of a threat than the other, but not on the racial consideration?
theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/29/south-africa-rape-nightmare-crime-stats

99% of men and 95% of women think this kind of shit is retarded. These people should be encouraged to say shit like this. It is why Trump won. Associating this mindless crap with lefties is guaranteed success for elections.

FPBP

Yes all women

Just nuke Jew York and Commiefornia and 99% of that will be gone.

I live in the middle of no fucking shit where, and this shit is already here, this is all around the globe now, thanks to you fat fucks

>Tiddy girl

Attached: 1524105673761.jpg (811x739, 119K)

Or they respond with, “Not all men” in a desperate attempt to stop you from defending yourself

As a woman, I can agree. There's no way I walk by a group of men looking at me and don't feel threatened. If you don't agree with this tweet, you've never tried to see the world from a female's perspective.

> group of men a threat
> group of women are not

Self own

>A group of men desperate doing whatever a group of woman want becasue they think they will get pussy is a threat.

Fix'd

Then put on a Burkha you fucking slut

Attached: E2115511-D35A-4B43-8DC0-C5549EBE997D.jpg (400x728, 42K)

Or a deli

Attached: th-4.jpg (474x283, 32K)

I can see how a group of men can be seen as a threat, but if to label all men who are just with their friends as threatening is shitty and sexist. Men should see a group of women as a threat as they can easily lie about him commenting sexual harassment and him being labeled a sex offender for the rest of his life. Also, tits or gtfo

you mean as a brazilian.

but to*

how many times have you been assaulted by a group of men as you passed by

That's sad to hear
>thanks to you fat fucks
the forces pushing it don't abide by any National boundary.

Bitch shoulda leggo her eggo

A group of humans is called a pack. Who refers to us that way is soon.

Someone send her a pic of a group of black men and call her a racist.

What is a groups of black men called, then? A deadly threat? A rape threat?

It depends on the context, but when it comes to groups of men out in the street, I tend to agree with her.

Think about the types of men that congregate in groups in the street. It's mostly blacks and mestizos, and everyone here can agree that they needed to be avoided. Hell, in groups of whites hanging out in the street tend to be trash.

Well, she is not wrong.
>women pose no threat

>Wherever I go, and whomever I meet, I must always be victim

They've not been challenged in real life, once you do these idiots shut up

A group of women is called a drain

A long time ago
we had a saying
"Don't feed the troll"
This person does this for attention
You give it to this person
They continue
Also, on the internet
No one knows you're a dog

Don't feed the troll
I'm referring to OP
And pic related
Pic related probably isn't the person pictured

If men have sexual impulses every time they see a tiny bit of skin or can't control their sexual impulses, you're the problem. What's there to differentiate you from an animal?
>Men should see a group of women as a threat as they can easily lie about him commenting sexual harassment and him being labeled a sex offender for the rest of his life.
Except that only happens as often as women being victim of sexual assault or rape on your tiny brain.
>Also, tits or gtfo
Sorry to let you down degenerate incel, I'm conservative.
>you mean as a brazilian.
That's a good point, actually. Even men feel threatened by a group of men here. Violence goes both ways.
>how many times have you been assaulted by a group of men as you passed by
More than I cared to count

It doesn’t happen as much that is true, but that does negate the fact that it still can, does, and will happen to many men. Why only fear men when women can just as easily ruin your life via the justice system and not just assult.

Very true

>That's a good point, actually. Even men feel threatened by a group of men here. Violence goes both ways.
meant to >More than I cared to count
meant to

>a hysteria of women
>a distraction of cunts
>a shriek of thots
>an Arbys of Roasties
>a shrill of bitches
>a herp of twats

Attached: 1523908225420.png (210x195, 101K)

why is she up at 3 in the morning obsessing about men ?

Attached: Brazilcosmetics.jpg (1301x1597, 886K)

I bet her Twitter doesn't pass the Bechdel test.

TITS OR GTFO

/thread

Sage

A group of women is called a roast

>t. Tiddy girl

In the corporate world i believe it's called a bankruptcy.

Tiddy?
Real compelling.

Who's she gonna call when the threat is black or brown?

A blue threat?
Hopefully she gets one of those strong black women for a 911 operator that tells her
>Aww girl ain't nobody got time for dat

Doesn’t help her argument whatsoever

t. sgt Jow Forums

Or ignore the mentally ill who have an internet soapbox. 99% of women don't believe this shit unless you live in gay bay.

i feel the same way about men and I am a man. You should constantly be aware of who in your environment might attack you and how you will defend yourself

i remember some girl used this joke in a stand-up routine. don't know if it's the same girl though. i assume she stole it for the likes.

im down

A group of women is called useless.

Most of reddit and twitter are shitlibs.

A group of women is called a school of fish.