What's going on with CRTV? As I understand it...

What's going on with CRTV? As I understand it, Mark Steyn was hired to produce a show for them and was fired for being a shit employee. He sued CRTV, and a judge has ruled that CRTV violated his contract and is to pay Steyn 4 million dollars. Now the guy who owns CRTV is suing his own company, in what is an apparent attempt to bankrupt the company so he doesn't have to pay Steyn any money. Is this right? Steyn seems like he's really out for blood here. Do you think they're going to be alright? It's too bad because I really enjoy the content that CRTV puts out.

Attached: crtv.jpg (512x512, 12K)

>Now the guy who owns CRTV is suing his own company, in what is an apparent attempt to bankrupt the company so he doesn't have to pay Steyn any money.
lol.

I just hope they can get somebody to bail them out. The guys who own The Daily Wire apparently were thinking of buying TheBlaze, maybe they'll pick up CRTV if the deal doesn't go through with Glenn Beck.

this

It's funny, but I don't want it to hurt CRTV too bad. I really enjoy their videos.

It's a shit way to have to go out, but at least if it works he keeps his money/assets and can set up a new venture.

You have it backwards. The billionaire (((owner))) of CRTV fired Mark Steyn while leaving him on the hook for all the show's productions costs, then sued him. Steyn won the lawsuit. Now the penny pinching kike is scheming to avoid paying the judgment, even though it's pocket change.

What happened was that CRTV wanted Steyn on board but couldn't get him to sign without agreeing to do a variety show and giving him his own studio. So they signed him on that basis, but were unable to meet their obligations (building a functional set, filming and editing segments. hiring personnel), which meant Steyn couldn't film the proper amount of shows, and then CRTV fired him for not filming enough shows.

Fuck CRTV, it's all neocon Never Trumpers now with Levin, Crowder and Deace. Steyn was an actual Trump supporter from the beginning.

None of those guys are neverTrumpers.

I don't see the guys using $1,000 worth of equipment to make million dollar shows quitting anytime soon, even if the crtv network dies.

Every single one was literally until Trump won the election. That fuckin Deace guy was writing articles 3 weeks before the election about how Trump should drop out and destroyed conservatism.

Then, when Trump won, they all jumped on ship and pretended like they were on board the whole time. Fuck them.

ass

I listen to “conservative” radio but honestly him and levin are unlistenable, especially levin. I remember one time Shapiro filled in for Levin and it was a god send to hear on local terrestrial radio

Dumbass Leaf needs to fuck off and go back and suck Castreau cock.

Never-Trump was a brief movement of conservatives during the Republican Primaries who wanted any Republican candidate except Trump to win. After his primary win, the movement ceased to exist.

You may be thinking of Anti-Trumpers who tend to be establishment cucks. Remember, RINOS hate conservatives almost as much as they do populists.

Levin is kind of dry, yes.

If you read the judge's ruling, CRTV set Steyn up for failure by not setting up a proper studio or paying enough money for production costs. Then they blamed him and sued him for breach of contract. The judge turned that around and found CRTV broke HIS contract.

CRTV is one guy and his money.

It doesn't matter if they're technically NeverTrump or anti-Trump.

The point is none of them supported Trump and they even dog-piled on him right in the critical weeks before the election. These idiots not only don't get it but they played right along with the Democrats right until the end.

>they didn't praise every single thing Trump has said or done, so they are working with democrats to get Hillary elected

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 56K)

Deace was calling for Trump to step down a few weeks before the election! What do you not get about that, you retard? They were trying to sand-bag Trump and they could've lost the whole election.

No wonder Republicans lose every election. You guys have a loser mentality.

That's one out of three, and I promise you he did not do it because he preferred Hillary.

I hope the company sinks so Gavin McInnes can go back to Compound media :)

What fucking world do you live in? All the people mentioned have moved on from “never trump” and simply politically commentate. Did you just get into politics in 2015 like most of these fucks around here? Do you realize you can like some things that he does and dislike others? You’re like a fucking 16 year old girl with that shit. He said he didn’t like trump so he’s a jerk!!!! Screw him!!!