Whiteness test

If you were to walk down the street, see this woman and register her as "foreign" or "foreign looking" your country isn't white.

How did you fare?

I'm mostly interested in Americans reply to this

Attached: kluft.jpg (395x594, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uFfahJNitGE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She looks ghastly.

Every popular roastie in my class looked like her

Amerimutts have never seen natural blonde hair, Scandibro.

Attached: 1523393810604.jpg (1437x1080, 184K)

she would look very out of place in Texas

Our's are so much better.
And they don't turn into tomato's when the sun hits.

Attached: 14937400026508.jpg (3000x2365, 836K)

She is foreign looking but I live in the Northwest not sure what southern and central Argentinians would think

exacttly. "blondes" in US are usually brown-eyed ugly roastie mutts with dyed hair, rofl
they don't understand you can't naturally both have brown mutt eyes and blonde hair

Attached: 094478.jpg (1167x1167, 175K)

she honestly does look foreign looking to me

Wisconsin reporting in.

She wouldn't attract notice, besides being a bit unattractive. She looks like half the farmers daughters you might see.

Here in the upper midwest she would blend right in. She would have some problems in the south though. I dont think they have spf high enough.

Jow Forums whiteness test:

If you can't drink a pint of whole milk without getting sick, you AIN'T WHITE.

>bit unattractive
She is absolutely hideous

She looks ugly as fuck. if thats white she can stay in europe.

Why do you think that is though? Is the Mutt meme true, or are most white americans in texas descended from southern europeans?

I am white then yaay

Attached: 1517592723942.png (697x566, 493K)

I would

She's a blonde girl with a tan, what am I missing?

You would.

If only for the chance to de-muttify your shared offspring

Attached: car kluft.jpg (199x300, 18K)

she's carrying ultimate genes, you fuckers are dumb. That offspring would THRIVE in USA

A glass of milk every day to keep the bones strong. FeelsWhite.man.

For some reason, I'm really attracted to "stereotypical" faces. I love looking at Africans who "look really African", at Europeans who look "super-European", at Asians that look "ultra-Asian", etc.

kinda spooky looking but normal enough I guess. Even in meximerica.

I drank 3/4th of a gallon in under an hour one time.
Puked it up though... But I got 20 dollars for it!

Id register her as foreign. Possibly a german 1/4 nog, due to her weird dark and oily skin

A lot of people here have blonde hair and blue eyes, but she has a very specific look. She's extremely ugly, to be honest.

I saw a picture of her and found myself having difficulty imagining her as being American, I don't really know why, but some burgers here seem to agree. Maybe "pure" Nordic phenotypes aren't that common in the states, but you'd still think they wouldn't look "foreign".

im from Texas most people are hispanic but in most places theres a pretty good balance between whites and latins.
White Americans are a little more mongrelized with other white Europeans and because of that actual Europeans do look linda different in a subtle way.
A lot of white people have different color hair and theres a handful of blones. Even they dont look like that though. i dont quite know what it is though.

The US does not have pure blondes. They have mutts.

Question for you. I only met one girl here that was from Sweden. She looked like the tan girls in the picture. Do you have native Swedish girls that look like that? She had dark hair, brown eyes, her skin looked she tanned, 5'8", in good shape, and I found her attractive. Now I'm wondering if she was native Swedish.

Attached: swedish-girls.jpg (1024x709, 204K)

She looks like an inbred meth addict.

whats the point if Sweden has no real men and shes probably gonna give birth to at least two muhaamad jrs?

When I was a highschool there was a girl from sweden who moved there she was pretty fat and homley looking and she made friends with black people.

Lots of girls here łook like that. My high school gf was blonde just like her.

Although there will be no kids like her soon bc all the popular roastie's ride dick and if the y ever have kids they're mutts...

RIP canada

I think she's allright

Attached: cluft 2.jpg (416x300, 33K)

Those generic sluts are ugly and have bleached hair.

She looks like your average 5-10 in America.

Our cities are foreigner havens, but rural areas are still white as fuck

she looks "foreign" but in a good way. id probably ask her out

>he doesn't bulk with GOMAD

Attached: 1522006616321.png (396x385, 138K)

5/10

Then why'd you post some sewer rat harridan?

Wrong lego. Just depends on where you are. Don't get me wrong, blonde haired blue eyed people are no longer common, but not so long ago we had 60% blue eyes nationally. There are still many millions of completely white people here, and if we can increase our racial consciousness we'll probably still have many millions into the future. We'll just be swamped out politically over time if we don't break away.
t. sees blonde hair and blue eyes every time he looks in the mirror or walks around outside

Gross.

Attached: 9da5a2e8dbadc6f27e3d4d390579e4d9.jpg (500x648, 85K)

Is that "woman" on hormone replacement treatment?

Keks

Attached: IMG_1478.jpg (132x111, 4K)

Imagine the chad sons she'd birth...

Attached: cluft 3.jpg (304x400, 27K)

Fucking hideous

looks like a girl that used to like me

Why do swedes look so much like dogs?
I'm genuinely curious. Scandinavians tend have really long heads and long noses, but Eskimos have flat, round heads and short noses. They both live in the cold, what's the difference?

I know several girls who look like that in my city (Pinamar)

Pic also related.

Attached: 7056100_6[1].jpg (300x300, 15K)

she is clearly white but fuck man an athlete straight after competition isn't the best look.

she looks like the "ideal female" posters from nazi germany, ugly as fuck

and yes, she looks like a foreigner, even though we have a sizeable germanic minority

all i see is your typical swarthy swede who has no place in a white(anglo) country.

That isn't necessarily true. There are many types of white people and all of us are, as is natural, prone to ingroup bias. I am an American but genetically I am 100% Greek, grandparents are all Mykonian, and a Scandinavian person naturally looks slightly foreign to me. Not as foreign as a nigger of course, who I find physically repulsive in terms of attraction, but less foreign than someone who shares my Mediterranean DNA, like Zach Galifinakis or something. I assume you're talking about gut instinct and what we'd consciously expect, though. If you mean something we'd consciously expect to see then very little would look foreign to me, as I live in a major city with many races present.

I wouldn't register her as foreign. However I would register her as extremely unfuckable.
I mean at least she isn't a shitskin but her face-type is annoying as fuck the same way a downie is.

That's the fuckin dude from pocahontas nigger pahahahaha

>woman

Attached: >she.png (1000x1000, 55K)

To clarify, do you have native Swedish girls with the darker features that I described similar to the photo?

Side note: The girl I knew also claimed to be a virgin until marriage.

They look alright to me.

> Foreign
Not at all. Not here at least. Possibly in other parts of the country.

OP pic reminded me of pic related who went to my school
It's a pretty common face.

Attached: wileycayote.jpg (490x1003, 66K)

She's an athlete you virgin, female athletes always have masc-leaning facial features consistent with the above-average testosterone inherent to an athlete's lifestyle.

Attached: 1458286902065.jpg (1800x1466, 552K)

The US has a lot of white people who genetically derive from the UK. Later, Eastern and Southern Europeans came. There are Germans everywhere. Scandinavians are mostly in the Midwest. These genetic foundations mean most white people tend to have brownish hair. There are natural blondes, but most are bleached, even in the Midwest. A lot of blue eyes, green eyes, brown eyes.

I think our idea of what an ideal white person looks like has a very Anglo bias...brown hair, blue eyes, Anglo facial features. My 2 cents.

I think they look similar but I think the girl in your pic definatley has a more americanized face (a little softer features and somthing about the eyes) compared to the OP which really just screams germanic.

she looks like me but a girl

She looks absolutely foreign...No one here has blonde hair like that.

Colorado user here. pic related is your avg Coloradoan.

Attached: 1510023224328.gif (180x180, 226K)

Average Argentinan

A woman from Sweden would be a foreigner in the literal sense of the word, maybe the Americans you imagine wouldn't be mutts but rather have a strong grasp of English.

Whats in your picture is a mexican.

I was born blonde with brown eyes.

Attached: 1524536137716.png (3916x1830, 1.06M)

There are whole tribes of amish that are platinums
and light blonde hair. I have platinums in my family.
There are platinum blondes in every small town
midwest in the US. They are relatively rare though. Your
girl in your pic is a nice one.
youtube.com/watch?v=uFfahJNitGE

she would only look out of place because she's in shape, tan, and doesn't look skanky.

That is not possible.
Either your definition of "blonde hair" is wrong, or you are just lying.

Attached: 1523941713708.gif (250x195, 801K)

Post your eye and part of your hair lad.

She looks way too dark.

Stop giving us an even worse name.

>Do you have native Swedish girls that look like that? She had dark hair, brown eyes, her skin looked she tanned, 5'8", in good shape, and I found her attractive. Now I'm wondering if she was native Swedish.

Lighter hair/eyes are obviously more common, but there are certainly native Norwegians with the mentioned features and I assume it's the same for Sweden since we're pretty much the same group of people.

She could pass as a native 100/100 times if she spoke Norwegian tbqh

as an American I would say she looks like she's from the mid-west. She's got those cute inword-pointing incisors that I see a lot of Germans and English have, my German grandma had those. I always had a thing for that.

we would classify her as native american since she looks are red as the kool aid man.

This is what peak genetics look like.

Diversity is our strength!

This is much more beautiful

Attached: BA8A6162-1386-461F-AD51-10953B84E305.jpg (700x701, 96K)

She's butterfaced. But white.

Looks normal and would fit in.
Stands out and would seem off. Probably a bad picture honestly.
Would all look normal (well hot, but you know what I mean) and would fit in.

I think you just posted a bad picture, OP.

looks like she has a head full of pubes

Attached: 1508882537060.png (590x593, 727K)

i know youre memeing, but most girls i crushed on in high school had naturally blonde hair. my sister and i both had blonde hair as babies. texas user here

>Britain is non-white
by the way you're more likely to find a woman who looks like her in the us than in britain

>but most girls i crushed on in high school had naturally blonde hair. my sister and i both had blonde hair as babies.
that's odd because i'm blond and i've always attributed that to why i don't like blonde women

She looks like she could be a sister or cousin to me.

>"blondes" in US are usually brown-eyed ugly roastie mutts with dyed hair, rofl
As a true blonde this actually enrages me. I hate fake blondes.

That kid literally looks malformed. Like the fact that is exists is just too much for it to handle. Like its skull is going to collapse under the mass of trying to simple be.
Why would you bring a child into this world if it was going to live in such pain?

>As a true blonde this actually enrages me. I hate fake blondes
if you're actually blond you should know that blonde is the female equivalent and blond is the male equivalent

I'd see an uggo with sun damaged skin and a shitty oral layout.
But that's not exactly out of the ordinary here, we have some of the highest rates of melanoma in the world.
She looks like the farmer's daughter that actively contributes to the day to day running of the place.

I found that unironically posted to reddit.

looks like my ancestory tree, but replace half of those with Norway, and throw in a random Russian in there.

To me too, just because of how her face looks.

Onions, chompers, and little fish eyed Freddie

My hair turned brown when I was 7, it's a light brown at this point

Attached: IMG_20180425_232808.jpg (3024x4032, 3.59M)

Not hard, just cut her hair and you've got a fair idea of what her male spawn would come out like.

post pic now