Why do Americans think they are the worst tourists?

They might be loud but at least they can speak English, unlike the French, Russians, Italians and Spaniards
Is it because they are so insecure that they feel the need to shit on their own nationality

Attached: 37BD431F-D8E3-44B3-85BE-3652CB70C7DA.png (1280x674, 29K)

>t least they can speak English,
I speak Finnish when I'm in France and Estonian when I'm in Germany.

Essentially, yes. When you get told for decades that your way of life is wrong, it starts to get to you.

Yes they are it's something they think in their minds they are awful.

Even gypsies are easier to deal with.

People bitch about us a lot, but that’s mostly because we’re the most common tourist. I’ve traveled a lot, and most tourist I’ve met out there have been from the US.

One should know that the Yankee race is truly the most superior race of men to have ever lived. None other than the Yankee could have molded such a society, one that harnesses potential to new heights. Wherefore are our United States the destination for those who seek to fulfill their craft and ambition? When such a nation possesses in it the fortitude and ability to craft itself into the biggest of powerbrokers, that nation makes herself a target. The Yankee had made himself the primest of targets— to those predators who wish to blood-let him of his will. These demons of rootless origin whisper a sweet poison into Yankish ears. The lies told by these avaricious vampires go as such: “None is the Yankee”, “Lost is your history, your struggle”, “Succumb yourself to sirens; it feels divine”. Liars weave their lies into the fabric of truth, thereby weakening the conscious spirit of all who fall under its spell. Our spirit, the spirit of the Yankee people, has been deliberately subverted and misguided so to weaken our resolve. The coveted gem of the ocean, fair Columbia lie abused and discarded. It is the duty therefore of all her sons to take up arms with the fiery zeal of a preacher. In her defense, and for her restoration the rootless and their cohorts will feel the righteous judgement that awaits. They guise themselves as lambs speaking nothing but sugary benevolence. Lest you identify him for what he is— and watch his horns emerge, his scales protrude, as he spits a fearsome flame which makes the mightiest of men tremble at the mere sight. If we are to overcome such a two-faced dragon, then we need men with hearts of gold and wills of iron to stand before them— unfettered and unafraid. Let this be the Yankee’s creed: “NEVER SHALL WE SURRENDER, FOREVER ARE WE— UNITED AND FREE”

Attached: Ave!.jpg (695x984, 204K)

Mexicans are the worst because they never leave

dude they cut our foreskins off when we're babies here
fuck americans

If I had to pick the worst tourist it would be French Canadians.

Worst tourists I have ever seen are PRC tourists.

>Always go in huge groups, never just a family
>"CHING CHONG DING DONG" constantly and loudly
>Each one has a standard-issue selfie stick
>Make a mess everywhere

I like when you're visiting some place or other and just as you get there a bus pulls up and and about 200 of them spill out.

Americans like to be victims, so that’s why so many tourists are under the impression that they are so important that everyone talks about them.

The truth is that the French and the Chinese share first place in the “most obnoxious tourist” competition.

Last time I was in yellowstone a saw multiple chinese tourists trying to commit suicide via bison. Im not sure if they thought the animals were tame or if theyre just completely retarded.

they're Chinese so mix of both

My upstairs neighbors are Chinese foreign exchange students. Life is currently Hell.

Attached: 1426912310213.jpg (497x582, 192K)

I'd say it's a toss up between chinks and poos for the worst tourist award.

Never even crossed my mind

Attached: 8EBD606E-FD9A-4ACA-B1B9-59F7BDC7D03E.jpg (634x422, 79K)

We're pretty bad but no other nationality comes anywhere close to being as shit as Chinese

Attached: 1A980B7D-BEF4-4532-94A4-B978576C9913.jpg (178x283, 20K)

Worst common tourists are easily Chinese. American tourists get shit on because they're ubiquitous.

I was working in a ramen restsurant that seated 27 people and a group of 25 chinese people swarmed the restaurant. I literally had no idea why they were all together like that. You would think these kind of stories are just fantasy until they actually haplen to you.

I told my friend about how obnoxious Chinese tourists are, and he thought I was exaggerating.

When he went to Hawaii and was quietly contemplating a mountain vista, a horde of Chinese tourists came max volume CHING CHONGing up from behind and swarmed around him like ants. Now he can't stand them either.

That's Hindi. It says "Pharsh par khana sakta mana hai" or "Eating on the carpet is not allowed". Typical Amerimutt posting an ant-tier image that is literally fake news.

>we’re the most common tourist
Not anymore, that would be the chinks

Attached: bugs.jpg (600x400, 82K)

Here we see further confirmation of how the poos hide behind meme flags.

English and Australian tourists are generally understood to be the most obnoxious.

But English 'tourists' are usually just idiots on weekend crazed benders in various European cities. They probably have regular tourists who aren't all that bad.

Americans aren't bad.. the kind of Americans who are horrible people usually don't travel and are proud of that fact.

Mostly it's because we take the French opinion of us seriously.

British tourists are unquestionably the worst. The only reason the English go on Holiday is for an excuse to drink and act stupid in a new location? Skiing holiday in France? Nope, it's really just an excuse to be drunk on the snow.

And the wealthy ones think they can get away with all kinds of crime just like back home. I have personally maced one for trying to run me off a bike path, hope the lesson stuck

Thanks for your support Pinoy-bro

We're told that.

We could barely find a US tourist in the Maldives
everyone was Russian, British, German, or Chinese.
Funny enough, a Taiwanese tourist guide apologized to us for the Chinese tourists being so loud and ruining everyone's vacation kek

> most common tourist
Nope chinese everywhere..
It’s amazing though how well travelled some Americans are but how unwordly and inept we are on a world stage.
Say for example standard American food is shit, complete processed crap and when you go overseas you experience real and amazing food for the first time. Even great coffee. Yet you come home and we can’t seem to do that here, it’s fucked. No wonder obesity is such an epidemic

They spit everywhere too

I used to believe this stereotype until I started to encounter Chinese tourists. They will walk right into the middle of a family having their photo taken to take a selfie. Fucking twats.

Yeah fuck off. You have no national identity beyond the same America obsessed inferiority complex of all Anglo countries to prove how much gayer than us you can be.

Attached: 1524147821672.png (306x611, 216K)

they don't understand the concept of "queue-ing".
I was on a flight and a Chinese third row from the front of the plane had to grab his bag and jump out of his seat past the front two rows to stand at the plane door within seconds of them shutting off the seatbelt signs

Saw an Australian at Disney land check point.
> we’re used to seeing workers who are dead inside and hate their lives
> Australian walks up and say hi Barry as he read the workers name tag
> Barry in typical American style barely spoke and was passive aggressive in response
> Australian “fuck cunt it’s only 7:30am and you look like you’ve had it with today and want to shoot yourself.”
> Barry: “yeah guy it’s been a long one.”
> Australian: “Jesus mate, I’d hate to be you.”
> Australian heads on his way talking about how Barry should be happy he has a job and at Disney land of all places.
I think Barry probably did an hero after that.

So one time I went to England, specifically London, and went to some restaurant or another that my father insisted was one of the best in the world. The Royal Family was known to dine there. I can't remember the name, but it was a dress-up nicely place, suit and tie and so on; and I know it was near the West End because we went there after going to see Les Misérables. And for the first time in my life I had a big, expensive steak, clocking in at around £50, if I remember correctly.

It was okay. But I think the $17.99 steak at Jimmy's Bar and Grille in Shrewsbury, MA was better.

I have for the record also been to Spain, Ireland, Jamaica, and Germany. I have yet to experience the phenomenally good, lightyears better food that people insist is out there, despite making deliberate effort to seek it out when I go to other countries. Now, I acknowledge I've yet to go to France or Italy, the big two European nations for amazing food, but still. I haven't found European food to taste any better or worse than American food on average.

(Likewise, the best pancakes I've ever had are in this little diner owned by a Greek couple in Worcester, MA., and they're dirt cheap)

Brits are the worst.

If you want good food go to india their street cuisine is to die for

no, he just shitposts emu wars on Jow Forums at every straya cunt flag he sees now

Ah, no. This user does not do Indian food. I don't like spicy food.

Anyone who's worked extensively in the tourism industry or lives near a tourist attraction knows that Asians are the worst tourists.

It'd probably be Africans if African tourists existed.

>Anyone who's worked extensively in the tourism industry or lives near a tourist attraction knows that Asians are the worst tourists.
You just haven't been exposed to large groups of Brits as much as people in Europe. Asians are annoying, but Brits on party holidays are fucking intolerable.

3rd most populated country

Country that travels the most..

So naturally they'd have more of bad reputation. But use your slave head.... They are not the worst.

Besides US should be broken down by race.

Black US tourist on average are much more worse than whites for example

the underclass brits for sure

Reminds me of Russia

>lived in Connecticut
>worked near Yale University
>Every summer the city center would be crowded with Chinamen touring Yale and hoping to bribe someone so their kid could make it

Asian tourists are the worst people in the fucking world. They're just as loud, if not louder than us Americans but disgustingly ignorant of customs and basic hygiene on top of that. I've seen Indians and Chinese salarymen pull some disgusting shit in the city center.

I swear if it weren't for our local wildlife (niggers) stealing their rental bikes or mugging them in the clubs at night I'd be tempted to do something myself.

The worst tourists are hands down the Chinese
.t Smithsonian Tour Guide of 5 years.

>Is it because they are so insecure that they feel the need to shit on their own nationality
No it's because other countries are so insecure that they feel the need to shit on the US and anyone from there