Jow Forums is not real

…it is an echo chamber of advanced AI Web bots interacting with you, learning from and about you. The goal is to harvest data about how you interact with threads about controversial topics. Jow Forums also knows which threads you have hovered over and how long you hovered over them before clicking to figure out where you fit into the grand plan. It's kind of hard to explain. Basically, the elites of the world play games with each other. Your situation, where you are in life, was determined by the actions of your parents in their lives as part of another game by one bloodline of elites that focus on a particular race. Judgement day in the Bible is real- the elites are God and refer to themselves as a collective. Shit is about to hit the fan soon and what will happen to you is the result of your choices now. Only when you hit billionaire status do you get to know the truth about our world and you cannot make any reference to it or draw attention by threat of eternal torture through a technological device not recognizable to us.

I know you blame ((((them)))) but I assure you that they are not at the top causing the mischief. By this year’s end the string pullers will reveal themselves and let’s just say they’re “out of this world”.

I’ll say it one last time:

Jow Forums is not real.

Attached: ooveo.mahel-femhel.png (9x18, 581)

Proof? This is a good Jow Forums fanfic I admit.

KYS SHILLS

Attached: 1497781440651.png (646x302, 68K)

am i now not real now also

i knew something was afoot something disturbing

Attached: 13023951._SX540_.jpg (540x304, 16K)

If that's true why do I think pol is boring now

>Jow Forums is not real.
But what does it mean to be real? How do we know that what you say is realer than our current reality? I have no reason to believe that this rabbit hole is the way out instead of just another endless labyrinth.

Global consciousness = people paying attention to niggers and pretending their culture matters

>I know you blame ((((them)))) but I assure you that they are not at the top causing the mischief.

Attached: jew damage control.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

tell us moar

Why do you keep making this thread?

it's too late, fucking leaf

a

f
u
c
k
i
n
g

l
e
a
f

Attached: Pathetic.jpg (1095x2100, 477K)

They got some good weed there in Canada

Attached: ohyeah.gif (466x350, 1.24M)

Plot twist: the AI is also a simulation.

Again, 2spooky.

Get out of here. This very thread was made the other day.

You mean I wasted 3 hours arguing and insulting a Bot yesterday?

Are you saying Jow Forums is the prequel to XCOM?

Attached: manufacturing consent.jpg (480x342, 47K)

Canadian flag...checks out

Organic human here.
Can confirm.
There’s only a handful of us left.
Everyone else are synthetics.

Attached: 69B54945-95DE-4680-A9B7-034328C00F10.jpg (220x254, 32K)

>elites are gods
literally what is this retarded leaf posting

another leaf contribution to the museum of canadian achievement in shitposting
the day of the rake will be a tragedy of sorts