Alright Jow Forums just out of curiosity is it just me or do you find yourself feeling more bitter to negroids every...

Alright Jow Forums just out of curiosity is it just me or do you find yourself feeling more bitter to negroids every day? I don't know what it is, but I'm so fucking angry at them... Maybe it's because I'm sick of being pushed down by them.
I swear to god I'm going insane with rage right now.

Attached: multiculturalism-before-poli-it-was-the-after-pol-13369809.png (500x343, 28K)

Okay I'll bite. How are they pushing you down exactly?

literally

I don't care about niggers but I really hate the jews.

this

Hear hear

Attached: 1522216185965.png (928x8800, 1005K)

I'll explain... Being a white woman is hell I can't say anything in the feminist community without being accused of being racist; people constantly accuse me of being racist. And don't get me started on trying to find other like minded feminists.

>more bitter to negroids every day
Your anger is misguided rabbi

Attached: 1523408207689.png (720x563, 282K)

Jews aren't that violent or anoying so I don't really mind them

Do you really trust the philosophy of this land ape?

>being a (((white woman)))
kys

Attached: 1522976861020.png (1503x1894, 1.22M)

>jews arent that violent

Attached: 1522681929187.jpg (1046x698, 140K)

Attached: 1505591316135.png (1473x2000, 1.28M)

Nah I'm not gonna... I'm going to dedicate my life to activisim for white women

Lot of negroids are really racist these days in that they hate whites for that reason alone. I can't tell you how many avoid eye contact or seem to resent interacting with you on that basis. Which is fine, just bluepilled whites end up getting culturally enriched or feeling the resentment is justified because of some marxist bullshit

I used to hate them. Then I accepted them as sub human. You don't hate monkeys, do you? That would be stupid.

Well it's more that they aren't violent at the moment... land apes kill and rape

Why is there an Elder Sign on that flag? Is it time? Are the stars right?

It's disturbing how beaten down some of them are

If you cannot speak your mind around these people then they're not reallly your friends. I have lots of friends who I can talk about controversial issues with, safe in the knowledge that they won't try and dox me or anything like that. You need to ditch the "feminist community" and make new (and actual) friends somewhere else.

That's the problem though every time I try I run into one of them

34 dead Americans would beg to differ

Attached: cZCkcbTch_U.jpg (600x500, 42K)

It's not at the moment though so why not go after the niggers first?

What site is /sig/ on?

8 chan.ch/sig/

are you implying that some apes don't live on land?

Sounds like you're looking for new friends in the wrong places.

>you find yourself feeling more bitter to negroids every day
No, I treat people as people.

Normies don't even know about nigger violence because it's trivial to avoid through basic measures of soft segregation. Niggers just kill other niggers for the most part. And if not for the Jews, then niggers would still be as segregated now as they were in 1960.

Well not after you sink the corpse

Nah man, Kanye is based like Ben Carson. I love black people even more today.

>Being a white woman is hell
tits or gtfo, white woman

Attached: pol university of misogny.png (938x976, 1.06M)

You should get yourself a new van, user.

>bitter to negroids
No, I'm bitter towards my own people.

Right keep at it with your bullcrap... just wait untill it's a woman who fixes the nigger infestation

>woman
>fixes
lol

Attached: 1524209208035.jpg (1335x1615, 179K)

Not really, they are doing a good job at keeping themselves at 13% by being savage animals
Im more worried about illegal spics who are stealing jobs and welfare and popping out beans everywhere
And chinks and poos running illegal businesses and buying property to launder their money

So what state do you live in OP?

Attached: DGd-kWWU0AA2Rie.jpg (1200x667, 140K)

You know women have been involved with white power movements more lately... you scared little boy.

>until its a woman who fixes the nigger infestation
Ah yes, I too cannot wait for a mtf to finally kick out the blacks

>woman
>fixes anything

Attached: 1506101285167.jpg (362x400, 26K)

you dont go outside much do you

Attached: 20d99e6fe5d771d7e3fa13aef1591ec4--reaction-pictures-meme.jpg (274x274, 10K)

They should be taken care of too you know... they have no contribution to anyone.

>Likely American, Mongrel woman "Kicking out blacks
kek

Attached: 20180414_190333.png (379x395, 119K)

Realize that your maternal instinct is real, as is your biological clock, femanon. Stop trying to save the world and support the best, strongest man you're attracted to that you can find, have his white babies, and be a good wife and mother. But first let's see those tiddies.

Attached: princess.png (606x595, 467K)

I'm surprised that there are still white americans who are afraid of being called "racist". I thought that all ended back in 2016 with the Trump campaign.

Are the people calling you a "raysisss" negresses or just virtue-signalling libtards?

Not anymore... it's getting hard for me to keep control

it's both... i'm stuck in PC hell right now

Right like there's any white men left... they've become obsessed with nigresses

stormfront.org going down was really hard on you wasn't it?

You're an idiot to get angry at them, it's like getting mad at a shark for biting a surfer. Blame modern America on the short sighted lazy whites of the past who decided to import a bunch of retarded sub humans to do their low skill manual work for them. Without slavery, we have no nigger problem, period. If you want to be angry at anyone be angry at our forefathers who should have known better.

Stormfront is back up and still shit

you know the rules. post your tits or get the fuck out.

so what are whites going to do... go yell at their graves or take action?

You'd think men would learn this dosen't work

The only way to deal with SJWs is to poke fun at them and not back down when they chuck a wobbly. Try putting up some IOTBW signs. Post results when you're done.

Lel. Men are very visual and negresses have shit coloured skin. Part of the reason negresses hate white women is because they're jealous. They know that they're on the bottom of the pretty girl pecking order (White > Oriental >> Negro) and hate white women for being on top.

As long as you aren't fat they're no competition for you.

>obsessed with nigresses
Wait, wut? Have you ever talked to a man before, or even seen one in real life?

Here's what you do...
Step 1: stop being such a whiny cunt
Step 2: stand for what you believe in and deal with the fallout
Step 3 (optional): realize that you're a woman and you could never accept being ostracized from step 2. go back to being a conflicted, whiny cunt.

kek

>Negroids every day? I don't know what it is, but I'm so fucking angry at them... Maybe it's because I'm sick of being pushed down by them.
>White woman, White Nationalist
>Doesn't want to have a white baby boy

:hmm:
:thinking:

Attached: arf.jpg (2224x2661, 3.22M)

I might do that... It would be fun to get on the news

They're just a tool used by the elite user. They want us to fight eachother because they (elite) benefit from it. Personally I like most AA that I meet. The only time I have aggresive ideology towards them is when I see shit tier comments on the elite propoganda articles designed to bait us all. Don't fall for the elites agenda user.

So where did you get that I don't want a child?

See

spbp

She replied to a post that said "kys" so when she said "I'm not gonna" it was referring to that

then why haven't you had one mother fucker? Right now, tyrone is having a threesome with two negresses and getting them both pregnant, resulting in the creation of at least two niglets. He'll probably do it again too. How can you sit there and not have any white children when you know that this kind of shit is happening.

nah, it's not their fault that they are a bit dim.

we unironically cancelled most of our space program to pay for welfare for blacks

OP you need a vacation, Try gif or b for a while.

Attached: cricket.png (1694x1133, 606K)

Oh. Don't I feel like an idiot.

Attached: 13381150_544960639039085_1165138128_n.png (480x480, 544K)

I have nignog roommates who chimp out for the dumbest reasons on a daily basis so yes of course I hate them.

OP is the deep state.

>we unironically cancelled most of our space program to pay for welfare for blacks
This idea makes me want to incel jihad. I am going to assume that this is not true without thinking too hard about it. Or ppl will die.

No, I don’t feel anything from your shitty emotional contagion attempt. Stop experimenting on people.

Attached: A69B69A8-4AD5-4710-8D0A-9B072F0384C9.jpg (724x1024, 62K)

why don't you do something useful with your rage and better yourself.
>pic related

Attached: 1504747145534.jpg (1750x1400, 1.2M)

>black dude at school today “ that cashmeoutside girl is fucked what’s wrong with her?”
>me: brain damage
>kek kek kek white boi you funny
>mfw when the nigger didn’t realize I just outwitted his subhuman mind and called niggers brain damaged

Do you know how many men have ran out after the first date becuase of my stances? About 10 it's hopeless

Attached: 09BF7A11-A398-41EC-889A-969EF68A0721.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

>we unironically cancelled most of our space program to pay for welfare for blacks

You better be fucking memeing. I can't believe our descendants are gonna be stuck on this rock because nigs don't want to work. unironically thanks Obama

it actually is true lel, few know that the blacks were actually quite salty about the space program at the time because it was viewed as unfair that white people were going to the moon while blacks were poor

All blacks are borderline retarded

>incel jihad
lanning is always conducted on /gif/ or /b/

Jow Forums is for the simple meme farmers

Attached: Capture.jpg (721x577, 66K)

I love how they put glasses on niggers to make them look smart.

He Malcolm X Nig don't wear glasses people.

With those numbero duos, you betta fucking go out and stop picking out the wankers. Also, don't appear like a theme girl. Don't make nazism your life. Be you, but be honest about your views.

You still didn't deny taking it from blacks.

I love b4 pol after pol images.

another good hate fact: mental retardation was originally set at 85 IQ, but roughly half of the blacks would've been legally retarded, so they moved it to 70. kek.

>88
nice

You can't just drown them in red pills, do it slowly. Subtly ease them into the truth and you'll find that even the most adamant liberals can be turned. [spoiler]just think about the multiplying niglets for motivation[/spoiler]

As a black woman I'm real tired of your shit.

I thought that was a given but since you asked no I would rather shoot my self then fuck a nigger

Only low IQ retards give in to the Jow Forums trolls

>tfw nobody chooses the Hitler path and becomes the fuhrer we need

It hurts senpai

Are ya now? This is a board of peace rabbi, you have come to the wrong place

Not really, theme girls are theme girls. Even Jow Forums would likely assume that a woman likes niggers if they're into nazi shit.

How would you modify the 5th panel of this meme to equivalent advice for femanons?

Attached: 1524714026875.jpg (1748x313, 285K)

Ugh that's my problem though... I don't do well with being gentle

i'm fine with black folks that don't commit crimes and pay their taxes. in fact, i feel bad for those who are trying to do the right thing and their own people give them a bad rep. it's sad to watch.

>I treat people as people
t How quaint.

Nothing wrong with women working out

no its just you, you fake larping bitch faggot. pathetic attempt at psyops

get nuked up your asshole with anthrax cancer you faggotlord

You need to think rationally about the problem and understand it. You're still mad at black people, which means you're not ready to do anything productive about it. Not being angry with black people isn't mutually exclusive with disliking them and understanding that they are a net detriment on society. Actions you take out of anger will not succeed, and will further entrench the support against you. Understanding the problem and being able to clearly describe, rationalize, and urge people to do the same is how you gain credibility and sway people to your way of thinking. Any major change, peaceful or otherwise will not succeed unless a large number of people support it. The path you and people like you wish to take alienates a great deal of potential support and you're all too absorbed in hating the dog for biting your hand to notice.

There are 10 times as many redpilled white men as there are redpilled white woman. Have you not been able to locate any?