Trump's logo, "Make America Great Again" have two main implications:

Trump's logo, "Make America Great Again" have two main implications:
I. At some point in the past, America was great;
II. At some point in the past (later than the 1st implication), America stopped being great.
Which times is he referring to here?

Attached: Trump_2016.png (3432x1269, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QoSqMIKmt2w
youtube.com/watch?v=O3yCeWiqrRA
youtube.com/watch?v=evRsZT-R2bA
youtube.com/watch?v=xc7cZdTLcFw
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
barrons.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Which times is he referring to here?
Bush -> Clinton -> Bush Jr. -> Obama

None of those are good times
Liberal, enlightenment times

>None of those are good times
Exactly, ergo America was not Great.

The founders wanted this country to be the new Atlantis. A place that the world could aspire to be like. A light. That's what Trump will make it, like they intended.

It became great when it declared independence from Britain, who wanted money to fund a senseless war.
It stopped being great when the CIA committed high treason by assassinating the POTUS, John F Kennedy, and launched a coup installing a deep state which also wants money to fund senseless wars.

The founders were freemasons, Jew lovers that believed in the Falsehoods.

Attached: quote-i-will-insist-that-the-hebrews-have-done-more-to-civilize-man-than-any-other-nation-john-adams (850x400, 46K)

Masonry isn't the problem. The Rothschilds sent over Weishaubt in 1776 to infiltrate the Freemasons. The founders knew this would happen and expected it.

Masonry isnt the main problem but it is a problem because it is a secret society. None of that changes the Founding Fathers love for Jews and belief in lies such as equality.

The ability to get a job easily, hold it down, and use the money you earn from that job to buy your own house, in a safe neighborhood.
This was termed "the American dream"
It peaked in the 1950's, when America was the wealthiest and most powerful country on earth.

The Era of secrets is coming to an end but are you suggesting that the founders shouldn't have known these secrets? They literally made America in order to learn knowledge the crown wouldn't allow freely.

America was great until the liberals started fucking it all up in the 1990's. Now it's getting better again.

If we physically remove all the shitty communist liberals from the country, it will become great.

The implications, my dear dense brazilian friend is simple:
America was born out of a spirit of independence, hard work and self respect; and that we’ve since lost our driving spirit. But! We can regain control of our destiny by reverting back to those same principles.
>but America was never great!
We revolutionized first, ourselves, then our government, then our industries, ended slavery, then revolutionized electricity, then automobiles, then technology, we put an end to WWII, and became a beacon to the world.
Our generation now needs “safe spaces”...
so yeah.. we have some work to do to live up to our ancestors

America was great when I was growing up and didn't have any responsibilities.

>1) The point in which you weren't disenfranchised with the current political system and actually had some faith in your government...or at least felt well represented.
>2) When ever that feeling stopped.
It's a slogan. It's not trying to be specific. It's trying to reach out to a mass group of people and make them feel like they mater, are well represented, can belong to a group, and are going to have their voices heard.
Welcome to American politics. Don't overthink it.

Attached: 1496090421641.png (551x356, 264K)

>The founders wanted this country to be the new Atlantis.

That would be a Hell of a trick, given that serious belief that Atlantis was ever a real place didn't take off until the late 1800s. Were they time travelers?

I just want to know the point where not favoring open borders made you some sort of alt right Nazi. Not even ten years ago secure bordere were an almost universally agreed upon policy, how did the propogandists flip the narrative this quickly?

How is he wrong? Look at us and the British in Africa, add the ottoman and look at the middle east. The Brits in India. Us and the Dutch in Asia. The Spanish and Portuguese in America. Look at you or the Aussies with your natives?

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

its generally agreed America stopped being great somewhere around 2007-2008 and not just because Obama

Follow me now.

Attached: 1506177916764.png (960x720, 593K)

None of that matters. Founders suck Jewish cock and believe in falsehoods, established country on liberal, enlightenment values.
Rope yourself, Kike lover
How can Jew lover land be great before that even? Still invade countries for Israel before 2007.

Attached: 1517136935679.png (300x400, 117K)

Attached: 1511842463392.jpg (2048x1366, 1.32M)

>It peaked in the 1950's, when America was the wealthiest and most powerful country on earth.

It's still the wealthiest and most powerful country on Earth. Our nominal GDP is nearly $20 trillion per year. The next highest nation is China at $12 trillion, followed by Japan at about $4 trillion. The European Union as a whole doesn't even reach America, falling short at around $17 trillion.

Militarily, we're unquestionably the strongest.

Attached: 1512514581659.jpg (850x400, 65K)

Attached: 1522853678239.png (480x360, 117K)

When America was great: 1776 and onwards
When America stopped being great: 1870 and onwards

youtube.com/watch?v=QoSqMIKmt2w

youtube.com/watch?v=O3yCeWiqrRA

youtube.com/watch?v=evRsZT-R2bA

youtube.com/watch?v=xc7cZdTLcFw

Attached: 1506598522148.jpg (2423x1488, 799K)

We stopped being great when JFK got shot and the CIAniggers took over every aspect of the federal government on behalf of the kikes

>muh secret societies
Well you're always going to have those, so...
I dunno, kill yourself?

Not really. That is just when social media got huge, smartphones came out, and we all isolated ourselves into our technology and screens. That's when planet earth stopped being great, not just America.

Attached: 1517580882304.png (1298x955, 331K)

>Which times is he referring to here?
I would take any time before 1900

Attached: 1504650789819.jpg (2264x3000, 3.25M)

Attached: 1521060721064.jpg (1000x910, 183K)

says the one with flag of Jewish country. You must die, Jew lover

Thomas Edison was a fucking asshole who stole patents, ruined Nikola Tesla's life, and acted like a nigger til the day he died.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

Attached: 1500985074425.jpg (4637x2991, 3.73M)

You're a shill. History has been written by the Jews why would you believe it at all?

Attached: 1523456751495.jpg (850x400, 40K)

too many US jew cockscuker in thread.

Attached: dead_terrorist2.jpg (711x533, 93K)

>I. At some point in the past, America was great;
1815 the second Barbary War where the US put an end to the muslim state-sponsored piracy in the Mediterranean and showed Europe that appeasement was a stupid idea when you are so much more advanced and powerful
>II. At some point in the past (later than the 1st implication), America stopped being great.
1965 when non-whites were granted the ability to immigrate into the US

Have you done ANY research into Edison at ALL? Tesla came to him, ecstatic about his breakthrough with potential free energy for society, and Edison pulled all his funding and shut him down, probably after a quick phone call with Rockefeller explaining the situation. Thomas Edison is probably the biggest reason why the planet is still dependent on oil for energy instead of tapping into the aether currents of the world for limitless power like the ancients did. THAT is real history you god damn glow in the dark CIA nigger

pre 9/11 prosperity.

pre 9/11 a 14 year old kid could work a summer job and buy 1 ounce of gold a week..
at any normal wage cuck job.. even at minimum wage..

nowadays.. a 14 year old kid can buy an ounce of gold maybe every 4-6 weeks working the wage cuck jobs..

an ounce of gold is a suit.

so 20 years ago...
a kid could get a suit in a week.
now a suit in a month.

and that's just kids...wagecuck bucks, gold & suits.

pre 9/11, USA still invade countries for Jews.

This. I think pearl harbor was the beginning of the kike infiltration via FDR tho

You're a shill, and you know what gives you away? Your emotional rage that can't hide behind anonymity or space. You speak as if you are the absolute arbiter of truth and that you have authority over these matters. Stop shilling, you're not very good at it.

It's the idealization of America, a positive-constructive vision rather than some historical moment, that the slogan appeals to.

Not pre 911.

Pre 1913.

One year later Leftists are still stuck on his fucking slogan

>a fucking leaf

Great = 1950s
Not great = When the niggers kept coming in after 1965 immigration act

Make America great again = make America white and Christian again

Attached: C54F6F49-EC4A-4C30-9AB1-FCCAFBB7DF22.jpg (448x550, 97K)

these are the d-u-b-s of truth

>1 post by this id

You fags are in a slide thread. Sage goes in all fields

>doesn't address the content of the post and instead criticizes the way I conveyed it

this is a common JIDF tactic

I will concede that I am posting like it is absolute truth with the hopes that people will double-take at the post and do some research of their own into the true historical Thomas Edison, who did far more than pay people to invent a light bulb for him so he could take credit for it.

The true beginning of the infiltration was the Federal Reserve Act

>At some point in the past (later than the 1st implication), America stopped being great.
Which times is he referring to here?
obama's presidency

yes. greenback.
i would like to think that would be a part of MAGA.

The content of your post is more regurgitated history. History that the Jews wrote incorrectly. Distorted. You're saying it's impossible for edison and Tesla to have covertly been partners in something much greater than themselves. You're wrong.

The Kike infiltration began during Woodrow Wilson's presidency. A Jewish lawyer named Samuel Untermeyer came to Wilson on behalf of a woman Wilson had had an affair with and was blackmailing him. Untermeyer offered to pay her off on the Condition that Wilson appoint the first Jew to the supreme court when a seat opened up. In 1916 Louis Brandeis was appointed to the Supreme court and was deeply involved in Wilson's decision to get into WW1 as per the Balfour agreement with the British in exchange for support of a Jewish state in Palestine.

Attached: 1499721333947.jpg (1392x1063, 586K)

Pray tell, do you have more pics of dead NATO troops?

Neck yourself utopia fag. It's cunts like you that do more harm than good.

Attached: neonbluechainlink.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Fuck your chainlink you dumb Pajeet. Bitcoin.

Is your view that Edison pulled Tesla's funding as a cover up to redirect attention from what they were truly doing with Plus Ultra, or that they were friends all along and the history of Edison's patent thieving/hording is a lie written by the Jews after the fact?

2008-2016

>I. At some point in the past, America was great;
50s,90s, or 1776.
>II. At some point in the past (later than the 1st implication), America stopped being great.
9/11 and 2008. Also when SJWs started taking over.

You can be friends and still be competitive rivals. In fact...What would be a better cover than being rivals?

that dag nabbot bitcoms and ethurms is a bubble.
you want to buy oil stocks when you are 18 70 years ago, and common stocks s&p500, ya know products people use every day or buy often.
and let it sit for 50+ years and live off your dividends when you're a multi-m/billionaire.
barrons.com/

Attached: ridethepony.jpg (2082x1226, 376K)

the future. he's a time traveler.

America stopped being great when a single man stopped being able to afford to take care of a family

I don't have much to contribute as I'm not american, I don't get how Americans feel about their history, what brings them joy, what brings them regret.
From my outsider perspective, I believe the main changes came from effectively abolishing the gold standard (1933) and having fiat currency instead and Keynesian economics taking place where all incentives were now towards consumption and there's massive disincentive for saving, which is what's mainly necessary for buying a house, car, sustaining your family, i.e. financial security in general. That would be the fall of the economy side. And feminism with its sexual liberation responsible for the fall of the social side, the destruction of the family unity, and the current degeneracy and fatherlessness symptom, and so on.

Attached: Gold standard cpi.png (960x821, 484K)

He basically means stop acting like a bitch.

1) 50s-80s
Then the decline during the 90s, but it was still pretty good
2) Early 2000s

America was great when the so called trash was sweeping across a vast frontier, building farms, towns and prosperous societies with stable local self governments and courts to administer it.

Pretty much the opposite of every possible outcome and consequence when jews and non whites are a factor.

The period between the end of the Civil War and the start of WWI.

post 1865, pre-1965, probably 1915 was peak

Attached: 1469120017391.jpg (1920x1080, 762K)

hey, your smart!

kike

Jimmy fucking carter killed the steel industry. No one has tried to fix it since.

We need cheap, farming AO controlled machines for everyday household purchase that will farm land for you.
We need some kind of self sustaining energy source in America.
I believe that's what's holding us back from our dreams.

Attached: 75676956846584679.jpg (600x600, 51K)

>AO
AI

America was Great in the 1920s. Again in the 1950s. Again in the 1980s. Again now.

Before the first Bush got into office

>None of that changes the Founding Fathers love for Jews and belief in lies such as equality.
This is a lie that only cuckservatives believe.

The decline started far before then. The 1990's was just when it became obvious.

the final nail in our coffin was 1913

He was referring to personal spiritual/emotional moment in your life.

Attached: F5C4148B-4DA9-4511-9AFE-EBC02E1EFC74.jpg (920x1380, 119K)

>Before JFK
>After JFK
Not that hard to figure out. He's still on the zionist agenda, but that's better than the alternative (globalist).

1913 Federal Reserve Act was when America stopped being great.