Yeezus saves us

Is Kanye being used by the right or using the right? What's his end-game political goal?

Attached: 1524709440319.jpg (640x960, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

echoes.org/2012/07/26/sherman-hemsley-george-jefferson-prog-rock-fan/
theblast.com/stormy-daniels-donald-trump-camster/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hes gonna redpill the blacks on the creating a black ethnostate in Africa. Everyone wins

is this /fa/?

Looks like an archer NPC from some medieval RPG

>Bow before Yeezus Westius, emissary of the black kingdom

I’d worry less about motive and more about outcome. Just enjoy the show.

That would be fuckin dope, very poetic

Kanye wants to get black people of the liberal plantation. I like that. He has freed his mind and he wants to free others. He's like Morpheus. I want to see more Ben Carsons and less thugs.

Kanye West was one of the first black hip hop who complained major labels had the open secret rule that BLACKS could only do "URBAN STYLE"-

Believe it or not, despite what some stormie fags said... not all blacks want to listen about be gansta, moneis, sluts and weed, including the artists.

He just want to liberate his kind from the conditioning just like MJ. And Trump opened the Pandora Box to speak against the system.

off*

no doofus, he's gonna get fools like you sticking to boomer conservatism instead of moving towards actual nationalism

>Nationalism
You think Kanye hates America?

Selling a book or another CD filled with half-assed music

Here's the real question: Where?

I grew up in Zimbabwe and speak Shona. I'd 100% go back and slot as many floppies as needed.

t. redditfag

Attached: irlthishappend2024.jpg (680x440, 36K)

Attached: 1524690370136.png (847x580, 105K)

he's doing what he wants. he is a free man.

may God bless Kanye West

They’re boyz

>you don’t wanna be seen as a fool do~yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Attached: 87C79C12-26C5-4726-B4EF-6A9FDB2A162B.png (200x160, 37K)

He's being used. All this projection from the right is going to scare him away

You're right but t_d kikes will attack you

KANYE WEST CONFIRMED TO REACH PAGE 16

Attached: wFFLES.jpg (618x410, 46K)

Yeezus will be unfazed by the right and the left. Dragon Power will make us all free thinkers.

underrated

This is not CNN and were not dating stormy daniels

Attached: hookersntrump.jpg (644x515, 43K)

Do you really think this retarded nigger gives a shit about politics?

Jow Forums's goal should be to put him in office by 2024

it's odd you know. they really are no different that the shitlibs who for 8 years told us any criticism of obama is "racist"

now apparently believing in race realism makes you jewish

Attached: opisafaggot.jpg (898x701, 84K)

Look at the goddamn catalog before posting, you fucking halfwit (((shill)))

kek I respect your truth.

Attached: newsa 867.jpg (1232x526, 192K)

He’s more likely to appeal to a slightly more nationalistic version of boomer “conservativism” alt lite type than that

Back during the 30's, the first black multimillionaire was a woman who went by the moniker of Madam CJ Walker. This is during the rebirth of the Klan. Many blacks rose to wealth in the same way, Kanye knows this being a self made man himself. He's trying to forge an alliance with a man who's trying to create a condition conducive to entrepreneurship in these United States. This will quickly lift many out of the poverty trap and create a middle class that tilts towards more conservative thinking. With the right condition, this can be as soon as five to ten years. More black middle class means less crime, more disposable income and more outlets for blacks instead of living in stinking urban shitholes.

In the end it is entirely self serving, he doesn't want his kids living in a toxic environment created by dependency upon government handouts. He wants his kids to be seen as normal everyday kids. A man can be motivated by many things, having kids and taking the red pill can change you.

Indeed

>kangdom

Attached: 1524705729079.jpg (647x261, 29K)

Speaking of that, Sherman Helmsley is a huge fan of prog rock and played electric bass.

echoes.org/2012/07/26/sherman-hemsley-george-jefferson-prog-rock-fan/

Same dude who played the whitey hatin' George Jefferson.

the jews
blame the jews
jews
blame
the
jews

Attached: yeezytrumptay.jpg (1600x900, 293K)

Controlled op. Nothing has changed. >Before kanye, the prolls could only pick one choice out of two choices which deliver identical results.

>after kanye they'll be able to pick from two choices, which will give the same results.

Humanity is about to get its shit pushed in again.
Sometimes I have to stop myself, I get so angry at the public for just allowingvthem to rape us over and over, I start to sympathize with the controllers, because the public allows it.

Fuck that! Stand up fuckers! You know whats going on. Defend yourselves like men. Make your ancestors proud. don't just walk into the killbox with a confused look on your face.

Kanye just wants to be free. When even niggers are tired of being stuck in the past, you know things are changing.

soo yeezy has woken up ?
kek

Attached: blamejewstogehter.jpg (640x360, 152K)

did he took an arrow on the knee??

I will never accept a non white especially not a nigger. This thread is full of literal cucks and genetic murderers

yes

Attached: kanye-sleeping-kanye-rest-in-his-kanye-nest-when-he-30223444.png (500x503, 140K)

hows that blue wave going ?
antilitical research
not being a tard laughing at losers
kek

Attached: noniggers.jpg (722x528, 55K)

I don't know, but I sure love Kanye and Israel now. The Jewish people are G-d's chosen people and our greatest allies. Trump is so BASED! Americans' tax money shouldn't be spent on Americans anyway!

Daniels has exclusively partnered with Camster.com — which bills itself as a free live cam and sex chat website where customers can video chat with women 1-on-1 or in a group chat setting — for weekly live broadcasts.
drump dorks hang it up Cnn has you by the balls
Anyone willing to fork over the $3.99 per minute it costs to join the average private chat – or $1.99 for Show Mode – can converse with Stormy 1-on-1.
theblast.com/stormy-daniels-donald-trump-camster/

Attached: trumpssloppyseconds.png (818x467, 710K)

his goal is to be the realest mothafukkin 2pac

yoooooo