Strict gun laws DO work

Jow Forums loves pretending people will still have guns and crime will get worse if common sense gun laws are put in place. If that's true, explain countries like Japan and the UK. No guns and....No mass shootings, criminals don't have them, no one gets shot. Really makes you think...

Attached: gun_PNG1354.png (1500x1000, 790K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www-m.cnn.com/2018/03/01/us/california-gun-seizure-squads/index.html
rebelo.jusbrasil.com.br/artigos/266705338/apos-o-estatuto-do-desarmamento-homicidios-com-uso-de-arma-de-fogo-sao-os-que-mais-crescem
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People die when they are forgotten so no one dies in americas mass shootings

culture

You can own guns in Japan, and the UK is rapidly becoming the greatest shithole in the western world…

as for britbongistan, shootings are frequent

No niggers

Japan and UK don't have 300 year history of freedom and gun culture, and they don't share a border with Mexico.

> Strict muslim/ nigger/ spic laws work
Countries without muslims/ niggers/ spics have next to zero crime.

No, gun control does not work.

>Japan
Racially homogeneous. Disarmed by Emperor centuries ago. Y'know, just before centuries of oppression and subservience to a theocratic empire that committed some of the worst atrocities in human history? Go fuck yourself.
>UK
Here's some statistics dickface.

Attached: 1228235606347.jpg (794x508, 179K)

oi betta bin that knife
ah bugger ive been stabbed, hit by a truck and exploded by a nail bomb. i hope no one makes any islamaphobic tweets about this

>shall not be infringed.
Oh look at that, I wonder what could that possibly mean?

You are correct user. Just ask all the people who died in gun free school zones.

This fucking post again. Someon'es been making this post every day. OP go buy a fucking gun and stop being a pussy.

UK still had plenty of violent crime tho. You look at violent crime stats in general, they correlate positively better to racial diversity than to gun ownership. You want to reduce gun crime, its more effective to ban niggers than guns.

Saving lives isn't a worthy cause.

Even the slightest restriction on a constitutional right outweighs the life of every single victim of gun violence in history.

Attached: BaitFlying.gif (500x281, 477K)

>Herr durr, no gun violence in the UK
>doesn't mention acid attacks, rape gangs, stabbings, or trucks of peace.
You make a great point user.

Attached: KimJongUn.jpg (672x661, 36K)

Japan and the UK have excessive violent knife crimes. London is now more dangerous than Detroit with more murders, and there have been multiple mass murders committed in Japan with knives including in their schools.

Not in my country they don’t, faggot 1post.

www-m.cnn.com/2018/03/01/us/california-gun-seizure-squads/index.html

Attached: 7F70DFA0-760F-4691-8CB1-17C5C260C3E4.jpg (827x628, 161K)

Japan: very small minority of niggers and mudslimes so the amount of criminals they have is low (they accepted a few refugees too but those got deported because of a gang rape)
UK: still gun crime but criminals have mostly shifted to killing with other weapons. As far as I know violent crime numbers have actually risen though it might be because of mass immigration rather than gun control.

you cant have Kenya back you fucking shills

(((You))) are absolutely correct.
I must admit. Even as a gun owner myself... I concede. For as soon as we just turn all our guns in, the government will stop mass shooting psyops and step into simple cyber terrorism psyops. Language terrorism psyops. And on and on.
Rest In Piss after the Day of the Rope claims your wretched life. For I am proofed against your filth, as my armour is Contempt.

The amount of gun deaths in the us is astronomical compared to every other country. But who cares. If kindergarteners getting slaughtered doesn’t change your American cheese eating, mouth breathing heads nothing will.

barely anyone has guns in japan and the uk isnt becoming crap because no one has guns lol

MORE STABBINGS IN LONDON THAN SHOOTINGS IN NEW YORK REEEEEEEE

fearing being shot in school isnt freedom

Most nations do not have enough police to report crimes to and do not keep accurate track of crime date. Those that do in most cases have low violent crime where areas share the same cultures and have less population. Many nations have insane levels of gun crime and knife crime which is neither reported nor counted. Liberals make up the numbers to suit their needs regardless. Let me ask you if someone was breaking into your home with intent to harm you would you rather have a gun and a chance or your cellphone and your dick in your hand.
If the answer was the second you are already dead and the police will arrive 5 min to late to save you or your loved ones.

Attached: 1523025793917.jpg (600x452, 45K)

Just make mass-shootings illegal. Problem solved. If you outlaw it it will go away.... Right?

Attached: john-oliver-.jpg (480x540, 38K)

i fear a lot of things, so does that mean that we can ban everything that we fear?

kek, yeah, ban guns, murica, can't possibly go wrong.

1rst world nations do.

>compared to every other country
False

Compared to a select few European nations and Australia, yes. But now that these historically white nations are importing brown people they are seeing their crime rates spike.

According to the United Nations gun ownership and homicide rate are inversely correlated. More legal guns = lower homicide rate on average. But that is "only" taking the largest sample size possible on planet Earth and looking at all industrialized nations on Earth.

We all know "proper" (leftist) statistics is done with cherry picking only the examples that fit the narrative. That's how you would learn to do it in any statistics class. Large samples sizes are bad...

Attached: Screen-Shot-2014-03-31-at-Monday-March-31-3.17-AM.png (733x802, 65K)

If you ban guns then only Alaskans will have guns. Let that sink in for a moment.

Attached: 1474086848287.jpg (3264x2448, 1.47M)

only first world nations do as you go down the line the numbers and means used to gather data become more and more inaccurate. The point is what little data we have proves both guns and a homogeneous society with lower populations results in drastically less crime. The highest crime areas are the most diverse both racially and culturally.

What are we gonna compare America to like. Fucking Rwanda or something?

considering niggers are responsible for almost all our gun crime we're actually doing great in regards to the human population of the us

Name any 1rst world country with higher gun deaths then the us. I’ll wait.

You are far more likely to die in a car crash on the drive to school than die in a school shooting. Thousands of teens die in car crashes every year. School shootings are statistically insignificant, they are just high profile so everybody hears about it.

I promise you more teens have died in the past few days in car accidents on the way to school than died in the Florida school shooting. But you don't give a fuck about those deaths because they don't fit the narrative.

Bee stings and lighting strikes usually kill a similar number of people as school shootings every year. How often do you worry about being hit by lightning?

Attached: db37_fig_2.png (960x491, 70K)

London has a higher murder rate than NYC sans guns. Think of that, retard. People that want to kill will kill you slowly if they can't kill with ballistics. You can't correct a violence problem by avoiding the people committing violence.

Attached: 1502398803584.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

>doesn't know what industrialized means
It isn't in that chart, fuckwit.

Need common sense nigger control

Attached: 1517577460905.jpg (735x623, 110K)

Agreed. Is OP a fucking retard?

Attached: 1512864017928.jpg (867x647, 74K)

Provide proof that strict gun laws work.

If you think England has more gun violence then America you’re retarded.

Sweden. Look it up.

THIS

In a country with no niggers (hence low criminality), there is no need for guns. People are civilized enough to live in peace with each other, and police can resolve any issues that arise. In America, with 12% black population, besides the constitution that supported a very small government, I completely understand that gun ownership is necessary.

Name a nation with the same population and number of guns. All of Africa is lousy with murders and genocides, most of the middle east if filled with terror groups murdering people daily, Europe is lousy with knife crime and still has shootings despite lack of guns. The problem is not the gun its the people willing to use violence to get what they want. The only way to counter violence is with violence. In nature you are predator or prey. The best prey is one that cant fight back. I would rather die trying to fight back than cowering like a coward in a corner. Ask yourself what you would do to save your life were someone to try and take it. You will either fight or run. This tells you who and what you are as a person.

Attached: FB_IMG_1498404166459.jpg (480x333, 37K)

Fuckin Swedes. I always knew they were packin.

The weapon is not just for defense.
It's to defend against tyrannical governments

Only retards focus on reducing "gun violence" and accept a higher overall murder rate as a result. As if getting stabbed and beaten to death is better. Just so long as a gun isn't involved, right?

Vehicle attacks and explosives are by far the most effective mass killing tools anyways. The Nice France truck attack killed far more people than any single gunman every has in any mass shooting event anywhere in the world. Stealing a random truck and driving it into a crowd is far more effective than firing an AR-15 into a crowd like in the Vegas shooting.

I’ll take a bullet over an acid attack any day.

And at least we a choice where to treat our ill children.

I already mentioned I’m talking 1rst world countries that aren’t war torn. Jesus pol. Cmon. What’s a knife attack compared to being able to easily stay a safe distance and kill somebody from afar.

but the stats have gone insanely out of your favor for the past 15 years, that chart only shows from 95-2000

atleast pick a better image that can't be rebuked in 10 seconds, fuck.

>Truck/Van of peace blocks your path

sage all nogun faggots

Oh you mean that Jow Forums hero?

then you are picking and choosing the data to suit your needs. Which renders your data useless to reflect the truth. You could call Detroit war torn with its levels of poverty, crime, and violence mostly committed by opposing gangs over drugs. You argument has no merit its merely an appeal to fear and ignorance created around faulty information.

>Swede

Attached: 1480712111273.jpg (700x802, 91K)

A very well armed populous would likely have been a deterrent for the English government doing what it is now.

Think of a very well armed people as a gun pointing at a governments back. If the government fucks up too much, then it ceases to exist.

No government should ever be comfortable. They should always be subservient to the people living in the country.

The U.K. is the acid attack capital of the world, and London violent crime is now higher than NYC. If that makes you want to turn your guns in, then have at it. You aren't getting mine. As far as Japan, fuck Japan. Have you been there? I have. I lived in the "Far East" for a year. I don't want to be like them at all. Fuck you, faggot.

>Oh you mean that Jow Forums hero?
Hero to who? Can't tone police an anonymous site with a million unique hits a day, sweetie. Every gibbering millenial and his cousin pretends to be an old fag and then attempts to drop a smug line like yours without understanding that we regret and are shamed by nothing.

Attached: 1498253379731.jpg (500x812, 236K)

Mexico banned guns for its citizens, as well as Brazil, and they’ve turned out great!

If you don't support the constitution you can leave, traitor!

When guns were legal in my country homicides were low, after the guns became illegal the numbers of homicides increased 4x (70,000 homicides per year)
>Leftism is a cancer
>never believe in leftist

Attached: 1484138472931.jpg (800x531, 85K)

Attached: 1506657424298.png (600x682, 365K)

What every other country is living in a utopia? That’s not what I’m saying. But if guys think having guns easily available to whoever wants one is gonna solve the problem your sticking your head in a hole.

you forgot acid being thrown in your face and permanently disfigured

>But if guys think having guns easily available to whoever wants one is gonna solve the problem your sticking your head in a hole.

And if you think getting rid of guns will stop violence in any way shape or form then you're sticking your head in a hole.

Don’t compare fucking Mexico to the United States that place is corrupt all the way.

none of that has anything to do with guns you moron

People who still build shit huts in the jungle also dont have airplane deaths. Weird shit, huh?

Alright. When he next crowd of concert goers, school kids gets mowed down by an automatic. Keep telling yourself that.

>easily available to whoever wants one
What is a background check? The more you type the more it is crystal clear you have no fucking clue what you are talking about?

Can people get a gun illegally by circumventing a background check? Sure. But how would more gun laws fix that? People who illegally acquire guns are already proving they don't give a flying fuck about your laws.

Last time I checked murder was illegal.

Have you ever bought a gun. I have many. Every time I buy one I get a full background check and wait three days to get it. What you have a problem with are illegal guns which were stolen by criminals and used in crimes. Legal gun owners commit less crime and on average kill less people. Guns are not the problem criminals are. Enforce the laws defend yourself and report criminals ant the problem no longer exists.

>by an automatic
citation needed

>mowed down by an automatic
Please list the last time that happened. I'm thinking it was the 2015 Bataclan massacre in France where the terrorists used illegal full auto AK-47s.

Those gun laws sure helped didn't they?

I want to bury my nose in her cunt.

The parkland shooter. The Vegas shooter. The Waffle House kid

I’m sorry semi automatic. Ya got me pol. Cept the Vegas shooter with the bumpstock

>The parkland shooter.
Not an automatic

>The Vegas shooter.
Not an automatic

>The Waffle House kid
Not an automatic

Again, the more you type the more you reveal you literally have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

automatic? do you know what that means?

Alright. When the next crowd of people get mowed down by a truck of peace. Keep telling yourself that.

Attached: s4dTtBy.jpg (384x313, 86K)

Only one of those events involved automatic weapons, and then, ((("unofficially.")))

All semi automatic weapons one modified with a bump stock. Automatic weapon fire is notoriously inaccurate after the first round and is used to suppress targets to prevent the advance of a group.

>countries like UK
I'm sure that makes the Rotherham girls' parents feel a lot better...

Attached: ttxvumi4ivgy.jpg (624x810, 133K)

yeah because we all know criminals follow the law...please kys.

Attached: Brainlet.png (645x729, 140K)

>bumb stock
>automatic

Lol you guys jumped on that. Scroll up.

Hogg, your mom says to go to fucking bed, you've got school tomorrow.

>Japan
No niggers

>UK
They prefer noifes

He is lying!
It was the worst thing that happened in Brazil, the homocide index increased.
Stop the misinformation, idiot

rebelo.jusbrasil.com.br/artigos/266705338/apos-o-estatuto-do-desarmamento-homicidios-com-uso-de-arma-de-fogo-sao-os-que-mais-crescem

We're trying to legalize the guns again, the left just fucked up here

Attached: captura-de-tela-2015-02-20-c3a0s-03-34-26.png (665x442, 255K)

The fact you can get automatic and semi-automatic confused reveals just how uninformed you are about guns. You don't even have the education about firearms nomenclature that you would get from reading wikipedia for 2 minutes on the subject. People as completely uninformed as you are not entitled to an opinion on the subject. You are just a hyper partisan sheep jumping on the bandwagon and you have zero information.

YES YES BUMP STOCKS GOYS THAT'S WHAT WAS USED IN VEGAS, BUMP STOCKS FROM THAT ONE BAD MAN, YES!! NEVER MIND THE AUDIO DATA, A SINGLE OLD KIKE RAN FROM WINDOW TO WINDOW HITTING TARGETS HUNDREDS OF METERS AWAY WITH A FUCKING BUMP STOCK!

Attached: 1499442442719.jpg (1500x938, 636K)

Colleges won’t accept me. I have nothing better to do.

Hogg?

Semi automatic you have to hit the trigger. Automatic you hold it down.