Redpilling Kanye

Hear me out on this lads. Kanye West's shift rightward presents us with an unparalleled opportunity to redpill the normies.

Kanye is one of the best selling musicians of our time. This is important for two reasons:

>The Music Jews hold no power over him as he makes too much money for them
>He has a massive audience of devoted fans
>He doesn't give a fuck what he tweets

Furthermore, he is married to Kim Kardashian, who in turn is not beholden to the jew and has millions of dedicated followers.

I propose we focus all of our efforts on redpilling Kanye, and by extension Kim. The end game is to eventually get him here and tweeting out Jow Forums propaganda. I'm not a marketing expert, but I know enough about it to know that exposures are what matters. Kanye's twitter alone has over 100 Million followers. That means every one of his tweets can potentially reach at least 1000x the number of people all of us combined have the potential to reach. This adds an incredible scale and thus efficiency to our operations, giving us a distinct competitive advantage over other grassroots movements.

>tl;dr we need to get Kanye browsing and shitposting on Jow Forums to make our operations more effective

Attached: large_image.jpg (1608x905, 72K)

Wake up Mr. West

WAKE UP MR. WEST

Correction: Kanye only has 27 Million twitter followers. The point still stands though. He adds tremendous scale to what we're doing

wait a minute
>Kim Kardashian has all the stacys in her hand
is this 4d chess

Exactly what I'm getting at user

Kim by the way, adds nearly 60 million potential recruits

>the age of the normie is over
we are all autistic now

Mr. West, Mr. Fresh, Mister, by his self he so impressed.
I mean damn did you even see the test, you got D's motherfucker, D's Rosie Perezz

jews can use blacks but we cant
UmmmmmK

>redpilling niggers
No

He had many more before he deleted his twitter.
He'll gain much more + ignore the shills saying he's losing followers; he's really not

FUCK YO COUCH NIGGA!

Attached: ImRickJames.gif (500x375, 498K)

Why not

There is a difference between redpilled and white nationalism.

As a white nationalist, I can't help but feel that winning this battle means we've already lost the war.

Kanye will literally just be an American Dieudonné at best.

>implying that's a bad thing

Even if we can't redpill him on things like black iq and the JQ, our goal needs to be to move as many people as far to the right as possible. Bringing millions of normies to civic nationalism would be a pretty big step in the right direction and we would probably be able to get some pro-white policy through (i.e. ending muslim immigration)

kanye's the last chance to save our country now

Attached: 5a7c8a46fbcbb51f008b466f-750-562[1].jpg (750x562, 45K)

Based nigger supremacists friendly competing with based white supremacists at hunting kikes during THIS timeline. Checkem

Attached: AB209C13-B319-4064-92B2-AB5D68633B79.jpg (635x346, 63K)

>Furthermore, he is married to Kim Kardashian, who in turn is not beholden to the jew and has millions of dedicated followers.

So you think Kim Kardashian, despite being famous for literally nothing, is her own free girl, eh?

Need to get him to use the triple parentheses.
>((( )))

Pure coincidence, too

Attached: 341EA3B4-7678-4B53-B330-047D60B05767.jpg (750x583, 175K)

>Obama was in office for eight years and nothing in Chicago changed

Attached: 072E629E-865C-499A-B2D0-3D64518FD70B.jpg (410x636, 68K)

bump

Attached: 6FAC7190-B162-496A-A4B3-435F6C662976.jpg (1440x1080, 72K)

Do you want blacks to keep misdirecting their hatred towards whites instead of jews? They are brainwashed and deserve to know the truth.