Moving DACA Goalposts

nytimes.com/2018/04/24/us/daca-dreamers-trump.html

Can somebody please explain to me how this judge can basically get away with saying "Your simple explanation isn't good enough"?

This fucking waste of space hired under Bush is protecting DACA under the premise that Trump's explanation of DACA being "unlawful" isn't good enough, as if there needs to be an excuse for ending a program that was started under Obongo to minimize deportations. The only reason you'd be defending DACA is if you're a useful idiot or someone protected under DACA anyway, in which case you both need to be catapulted across the Rio Grande (or into Canadastan).

Attached: i_call_shenanigans.png (718x691, 702K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8xYJy
snopes.com/fact-check/obama-deported-more-people/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's archive this so NYT doesn't get more clicks than necessary.

Thinking of the Norwegian user who would do this all the time.
archive.is/8xYJy

Judge also put a 90-day hold on his own ruling to allow for the government to re-argue its case, so nothing has even happened as of now.

the jews are out of control

Thanks. I've been looking for the archive link but I forgot what site it was.

In order to file a case the litigant (person filing the case) must show standing; i.e. Prove that he or she has been personally injured by the order. It is very difficult to find someone who can claim and prove that they have been negatively impacted by the President not deporting a DREAMer.

>It is very difficult to find someone who can claim and prove that they have been negatively impacted by the President not deporting a DREAMer.

Tell that to the folks who get iced by Mexican gangbangers. Pretty sure those kids robbing stores aren't here legally, and if they are they shouldn't be.

John Marshall has made his decision, now let him enforce it,

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as undocumented immigrants, are in fact, illegal aliens, or as I've recently taken to calling them, illegal occupants. Undocumented immigration is not an immigration system unto itself, but rather another illegal component of a fully functioning occupation system made powerful by the drug cartels, corrupt employers and black market components comprising a full threat to the lawful population.

Many Americans are affected by a modified version of the illegal immigration system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of illegal occupation which is widely used today is often called undocumented immigration, and many of its proponents are not aware that it is basically the illegal occupation system, developed by criminals.

There really are documents, and these people aren't using them, but it is just a part of the system they abuse. Documents are the law: the program in the country that allocates the country's resources to the other programs that the country runs. The documents are an essential part of an lawful country, but useless by themselves; they can only function in the context of a complete system of law. Documents are normally used in combination with the legal immigration system: the whole system is basically immigration with laws added, or legal immigration. All the so-called undocumented immigrants are really illegal occupants!

Attached: stallman.jpg (2700x1801, 1.21M)

Mexicans are based though. I heard George Lopez supports Trump.

It'll just be thrown out like every other rulings these douches try to make

Didn't he say he'd move back to Mexico (which he hasn't) if Trump got elected?

They've basically turned an EO into law.

>Can somebody please explain to me how this judge can basically get away with saying "Your simple explanation isn't good enough"?
Because Trump is a cuck who refuses to challenge judicial overreach.

Ha, they all praise Mexico or are proud of being Mexican, but would want to live there ironically claiming they know nothing about the country or they only speak Bracero Spanish.

it was just a stall tactic to give the swamp more time to work out a deal

Or sometimes the Supreme Court won't take cases.

The President has the right to rescind any and all executive orders

God I miss when Jow Forums wasn’t just shills and kikes

>not easily obtaining judge’s email address
>not making a bit spam him with hundreds of crime scene photos and videos of MS13 victims

It’s like no one even tries anymore

Attached: ECC0272A-CE83-4AB2-8E96-928E87262F8C.jpg (876x792, 50K)

Trump doesn't need to defer to the Supreme Court because the judicial branch has no constitutional authority over this. Trump could literally just cancel it and order them deported immediately. If judges try shit, he can tell them to fuck themselves.

>uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh trump what is your explanation for ending DACA
>the voters wanted it
that's all what should be needed. activist judges can eat shit and die

Attached: fresh prince.jpg (300x300, 47K)

Anyone else noticed that the Liberal “news” websites don’t have a comment section but sites like Fox News do?

It’s almost like an example of their views of how to govern.

Jow Forums doxxed some scammer roastie just a couple months ago. this shouldn't be impossible.

Can we just start arresting politicians that are defending DACA since DACA is literally treason?

DO ITS!

Government doesn't need to re argue.

There's no legal requirement to give the judge any reason in revoking an executive order.

This activist judge just invented law.

DACA wasn't even law but a memo as well. This gives the judge less standing to even issue a ruling.

It's a frustrating feeling when the will of the people is overruled. It's the kind of thing that sets off a revolution or coup if it happens too often.

>Forget what the archive site is
>literally called archive.is
You some kind of stupid?

And what will that accomplish? Most have spam filters.

Been like that for a while. They claim too much trouble to moderate. Some do have Disqus instead.

What are you on about? I just spent the last 15 minutes reading the comment section of the original article. Sometimes you need to disable the adblock because it freaks out

Didn't trump put in the judges ? How does this shit system work ?

Nice try spic.
Now pack your bags

Judges have too much power and should be removed using political self defense.

>prove that they have been negatively impacted by the President not deporting a DREAMer.
that is not even up for debate

Attached: 1513832336331.png (756x768, 131K)

a bullet to this judge head is what is needed, exemplary and merciless punishment

It’s not that. Government doesn’t really show standing in these """"civil rights"""" cases alleged to involve race, the govt has the burden of showing a “compelling state interest” that might justify their actions

I'm not too bothered by this ruling from this scumbag piece of shit.

DACA will make its way up to the SCOTUS where all these liberal fucks will get their smug grins wiped right off of their faces. Same deal with the travel ban.

DACA = Caca. Wish these shitskin wetbacks killed themselves

this. Trump knows all this shit will have to reach SCOTUS where he will WIN BIGLY again

Not too sure these judges SCOTUS seem to be pieces of shits too

its illegal for DACA to be extended by the judge since it expired. judges dont craft legislation. all bills passed into law have expiration dates. its to prevent outdated shit from just staying on the books and forcing the legislative branch to extend things they like

This

Hope ms13 kills him

Half of them are.

yes! We need to hold people to their bullshit.

If you care so much, sponser a fucking dreamer yourself!

I hear these rich motherfuckers, sometimes it's tenured faculty with cushy ass jobs, or programmers who are making 300k a year, nice homes, nice cars, their kids being sent off to expensive colleges, and they say shit like "I want equality of outcome for everyone".

Well fucking put your money where your mouth is your greedy, selfish mother fucker. You want equal outcomes, quite you cushy job and give it to someone who is less fortunate.

But they won't. They want to take opportunity away from people that have far far less than them, and give it some other person that has different color skin, and feel great about themselves for it.

Because they are fucking selfish and evil. They don't want to sacrifice their own well being. They don't want to give up their own nice cars, or their own nice jobs, they want to keep their money but not feel guilty about their lifestyle. Cognitive dissonance on a massive scale.

Not to mention, how many of these dreamers will end up in the top 5% once they graduate from college with their full pay scholarships and preferential hire into companies like google and facebook.

So, you want to keep the dreamers, give up the money or your job or your car or whatever. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

If you listened to the oral arguments, only the liberal justices actually dared to feign interest in Hawaii's leftist lawyer bringing up trump's tweets.

However, there is a good chance the travel ban ruling will have the Supreme Court heavily restrict the lower courts.

My wish is for the Supreme Court to declare original jurisdiction on all executive matters, especially executive orders.

However, a statement of censure against these lower court judges and a public rebuke is also good because only Congress can give actual punishments to rogue judges.

No such language in the Constitution.

The Constitution is the supreme law of the land.

It's language trumps everything else and has higher priority so the government has no such burden to justify the action of revoking an executive order.

Contract law is the supreme law of the land, you can sign away your consitutional rights in a contract.

this

My question is why didn't any of these judges do this shit to Obama or Bush?

You're an idiot.

DACA is a not a law that is reviewable by a court. It was an Obama policy...ended by Trump

Exactly. I mean, since when do single judges rule the country? The People spoke when the elected Trump and his mandate, yet these judge keep going against us. This is supposed to be a Democratic Republic, not a banana republic rule by commie judges. Trump and Congress need to stop dicking around and start taking control over these commie judges. Enough is enough.

>started under Obongo to minimize deportations
>minimize deportations
He deported more illegals than any other fucking preisident you god damn moron.

They can be based in Mexico then.

The voting patterns says otherwise though. Forming their own subculture and not assimilating also say otherwise. Being genetically, physically, psychologically different and capable of creating different nations. Their higher crime rates, differing political predispositions,obsession with gibs, and higher sympathies for larger government.

I don't care what you call them they aren't white and they never will be. What they are doing and will continue to do if we don't stop them is replace whites and turn the U.S. into Brazil or Mexico.

Go back Pablo. Your land's calling.

Thanks Hans.

You don't know how contracts work. They are powerful.

Because they were continuing to help kill of American, but Trump is inadvertently or purposefully trying to help White America.

>previous president creates program using an executive order
>current president isn't allowed to rescind it using an executive order for (((reasons)))

what the fuck even is this? I'm so tired of judges running this country from the bench. they have no right to do this, it's a clear overstep of their authority.

Fundamentally, these judges are going nuts because the Republicans refuse to stop them. Federal judges can be removed from the bench very easily; the senate just has to impeach them. The GOP-controlled Senate has refused to do this, though. They want illegals just as much as the Democrats, but they are cowardly, and want the courts to do their work for them instead of coming out into the open and proposing it themselves.

Attached: US white population change.png (982x1605, 617K)

Not according to liberal kikes at snopes

See liberals tried that line for so long it got turned against them and used to suggest Obama was hard against illegal aliens and that should he the norm so they had to backtrack it using the liberal media....you just didn't get the memo because ur a low rank cuck

snopes.com/fact-check/obama-deported-more-people/

Andrew jackson did it then cucked i do believe

It's not jews I think, it's more technicalities of law.
Judges don't really bother with the politics. They are ridiculously prudent with the technical functional aspects of the law. That's their job.

You can have to laws that are at work in your country but conflict with one another.
If that's the case, they need to remove that technical obstruction.

me and the lads xx

Attached: 1524377023079.jpg (640x426, 157K)

>can have to laws
can NOT have TWO laws

wew