OP makes a political post, usually with a conservative, capitalist, or pro-Trump bent

>OP makes a political post, usually with a conservative, capitalist, or pro-Trump bent
>A bunch of anons start commenting
>user X posts a far-right opinion
>user Y disagrees with the exact implications of X's opinion, and calls him a Jewish Shill
>X calls Y a JIDF Shill for "being divisive" and having a "too obvious" white power meme flag
>Anyone who uses a meme flag is obviously part of an Israel-based zionist SGO
>An actual liberal shill shows up and starts making fun of anons for being racist
>Everyone says "FUCK OFF MY BOARD SHILL SAGE"
>OP has long left the conversation to go eat tendies or something
How come 90% of Jow Forums threads always end up like this?

Attached: pol.jpg (225x225, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
theblast.com/stormy-daniels-donald-trump-camster/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jow Forums started purity spiraling after the elections, and it hasn’t stopped yet. It’s, also why the board is so inactive today.

Whiter than you, Carlos.

well, it's kind of fucking exhausting. I'm longing for the good old days of rational debate, memeposting, and troll raids on mainstream social media.

because this board consists mainly of redditors and boomers who can't handle differing opinions without chimping out

A lot of the problem would be fixed if they’d either redo, or get rid of memeflags, but people have been saying that for a long fucking time now, and the mods haven’t done it. Another issue to, is that too many faggots here assume that just because someone says they’re from X ideology, that they must be telling the truth. For instance, I remember when the Kekistanis were here, and you’d see shit like “HEY GUYS I JUST CAME FROM T_D. REDDIT IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THIS PLACE XDDDDD.” People would unironically think that it wasn’t just some leftyfag trying to stir shit up. The biggest issue is that you have too many people trying to “win control over Jow Forums” rather than actually trying to further a political position. This is one reason why you see nu/pol/ being so bipolar in quality. When something happens like #CNNblackmail, you see Jow Forumsacks actually going out, and doing something productive. When nothing is happening, they’re back to trying to win control over an anime image board. Obviously one of those goals is much more productive.

Everyone on here seems to think that they're the next Trumpian populist vanguard, and their posting on the anime imageboard is what awakens their nation's passion to save the Whites. It's no fun to talk to these people and they're not winning anyone over.

Attached: part1.png (776x140, 26K)

Attached: part2.png (1292x171, 58K)

Why do Hitler threads get deleted?

Attached: Ksithole.jpg (542x347, 93K)

muh dicckk

BASED

K A N Y E
A
N
Y
E

/ournigger/

I don't know. Another problem, sometimes I just wish mods would leave us alone more. They should delete content that's illegal in the US and off-topic threads, and that's about it.

OP will you kill your self on cam ?
jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews

Attached: usa-trump-kanyewest.jpg (750x500, 35K)

etc.etc. etc.
>X calls Y a JIDF Shill for "being divisive" and having a "too obvious" white power meme flag
>oy vei, oy gevalt, mishigene mentshn!
JIDF, you're having a bad night, huh?

Attached: JIDF-articles.jpg (3668x3284, 1.08M)

>jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews
Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol here in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the SJW globalist jew agenda.

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: le jidf.jpg (1244x512, 121K)

Stormnigger shills have always been here faggot, they're not wrong but they're hate-filled losers. You can talk about discrepancies between cultures and the lack of assimilation by non-Whites but those who say that the shitskins are either trolls or shills

OP is hardly ever conservative. The people who make threads almost always make bait threads. This place is fueled by bait.

I'm looking at their website, I don't know if Jow Forums is on their radar. It seems like they care more about Palestinians than anything else.

bump
Anyone willing to fork over the $3.99 per minute it costs to join the average private chat – or $1.99 for Show Mode – can converse with Stormy 1-on-1.

While some who frequent cam sites might be looking to get a bit more bang for their buck, Stormy’s partnership is billed as a seemingly more personal, talkative experience. Camster says on its website, “Hear her true stories and get to know her one-on-one.”
theblast.com/stormy-daniels-donald-trump-camster/

Memeflags have no influence by themselves but anons still give them power. My last thread everyone kept making assumptions based off my meme flag and they were getting everything wrong while proving all my points for me. It was fun.

They are on my radar.
Hope they are getting paid.

Attached: opisafaggot.jpg (898x701, 84K)

I honestly normally ignore memeflag posters, but I’m guessing you’re from Taiwan.

WRONG!

Attached: cheeseburger.jpg (474x516, 65K)

I don't care whether you use a memeflag or not. I mean some of them are kinda cool looking.

I will not stand for all this genocide propaganda talk anymore. It is not discussed on the TV i watch so therefore it does not exist!

Attached: Mr_shitole.jpg (371x346, 74K)