Seriously, what is wrong with American women?

Seriously, what is wrong with American women?

Attached: Capture.png (625x981, 649K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8a1nNGpX7NM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whats going on here?

Attached: Capture.png (291x700, 258K)

Average American pasttime

Attached: Capture.png (616x629, 454K)

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-EIGHTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

If true I hope the father finds out and kills them all

Doesn’t sound believable at all.

(((Lindsey Sanders)))
You're going to get Jewish shills pissed off from this.

Attached: 1476485806447.jpg (472x764, 141K)

If this isn;t copypasta i hate you.

Its fake. Just to piss you off. Make a jewish woman twitter who fucks blacks if it annoys you that much.

Lul did you write that yourself or did David brock hand it out during a meeting?

brainwashed bimbo. Look at me I'm so politically correct and edgy! I'm an attention whore who uses a black guy to draw attention to me! LOOK AT ME!!!!

Attached: Should+have+tried+this+sign+_6a8500ae9bb4b379ffea906233b30013.jpg (500x500, 46K)

DADDY ISSUES

gas urself kike

Shareblue's still in the denial stage

No American woman says "mum"

>fat
>bunch of shit in her face
>bunch of filters
they can have her lol

oi u cheeky cunt, it says location NY so she's one of your lot !

Says NYC here

She looks like Lauren Southern and there is something "off" about Lauren Southern.

>american women
Thats a funny way of saying white women

overly privileged while simultaneously tihnking they are the most oppressed group on the planet.

Remember, women refer to themselves as an oppressed minority

I'm 100% sure there's a guy with some kind of interracial cuckold fetish behind this account. No woman spends so much time actively thinking about sex.

>mum

Gtfo

I thought we liked black guys now because of Kanye

That's failed parenting, particularly the father.

Some dickless cuckold is stealing this chicks instagram photos and posting on twitter. No woman is legitimately posting photos regularly to twitter.

No normal person uses twitter. The only people who use twitter are the truly deranged and those that troll them.

Science is racist and sexist. The more we know the more we realize the mistakes of our past. Women shouldn't vote and the lesser races should fend for themselves.

This is what I am thinking. Women are not this blatent about being whores on their social media and this type of stuff seems like some cuck fantasy

nice bait, except virtually none of this bullshit applies to anyone here, faggot

>screencapping your own Twitter sockpuppet shitpost chock full of LE EPIC STYLE MAYMAYS and posting it to Jow Forums
>Australian proxy for maximum "LOL AUSSIE'S R ALL SHITPOSTERS AHAHHA ARENT WE WACKY" replies

Weak effort
Transparent
Low energy
(You) withheld. All fields.

Mum? We don't say it like that here.

>mum
it's either a british slag or a britbong cuckold fetishist, either way it's a subhuman

There obviously is. Probably OP, since in the post in the OP's picture she uses "mum" instead of "mom", indicating the person who controls the account is Australian or British.

OP, you should be embarrassed.

Attached: 29214127_1282155995262680_1133977406519501982_n.jpg (720x960, 51K)

What's wrong in American women? Lack of control from men. When absolute freedom is given to women, without any guidance, most of them turn into dumb bitches. That's why every society always had a tight control on women's role and behavior in society.

Ok just give it up you're exposed.

Nazis are back.

That's her problem tbqh

No one considers the chinks the have invaded your island as natives.
So again no one who grew up in america says mum.

It’s a fucking Aussie being a weird shit.

All the photos on the twitter profile seem to be the same woman

It’s either real, or it’s some weird troll stealing photos from a chick’s instagram account

white women are obsessed with blacks

You realize that it's a roleplay account made by some honry dude right?

Attached: 1483845113415.gif (311x362, 1.99M)

now here's a girl who likes white boys so much she will destroy her own reputation just to make them jealous.

Sieg Heil mother fucker!

Attached: 1523335168459.jpg (709x585, 411K)

Are white nationalists all 100% autistic? How can you not tell that a horny fat cuck nerd wrote that?

There's a pic that's posted a lot of a hot white girl with a smug pic saying something stupid like " when white guys dm me saying they can get me off black men".

The whole account was BBC worship and "her" posting pics and videos of herself.

> the account had thousands of followers
> they'd reply to hundreds of dms every day
> it was a fake, they were taking videos and pics from a very little known instagrammer that was 16

>american women
>mum

Attached: 1513555679558.jpg (523x640, 42K)

this shit is fake. virgins make these fake accounts

why didn't you just reverse the images

No American says mum.

(((New York))) White girls getting blacked is a meme. They are aware niggers have a low IQ and Tyrone naturally smells like shit.

Fuck off britfag shill.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 12.24.59 AM.png (1030x1112, 1.17M)

why did you even post this? Was this some shitty attempt to leaf post?

>falling for the pasta
People aren't particularly sharp today

youre probably right, but women think about sex more than men do. look at any womens fitness or cosmo cover. they are a one track mind

It's a fake account that you probably made. You post all day, every day about black penises. You're the lowest scum imaginable. Kill yourself, you fucking psycho.
You too, moron. No one's going to believe such obvious lies.

bullshit

they use it as leverage to get what they want, that is fame

a perfect day to a woman is going shopping and then showing off to her friends/enemies

Mama mia this is some mediocre pasta

>people only get more liberal with age
are u fucking retarded? the exact opposite is proven to be true
you have twitter and facebook - go cry there

Juden laws of hereditary jewishness are literally written around cuckoldry. The only requirement to be considered a jew is to have a Jewish mother, because they knew their women were unfaithful roasties. Rather than try and stop their wives from fucking every goy from Jerusalem to Cairo and beyond, they eventually gave up and said "only the mother has to be jewish" because the only alternative was extinction.

Attached: 1385789682387.jpg (300x300, 21K)

>(((American)))
>(((White)))

You fags should know better than to fall for a jew with snapchat filters.

Attached: two-white-jewish-women-stand-smiling-at-the-camera-with-signs-reading-black-lives-matter-attached-to (640x842, 110K)

It’s a cam whore probably.

That was a 16 year old girl who was also Jewish. Some nog even gave her a tribute even though she’s underage.

Whoops didn’t read the last part

100% real accounts

kek

>Weird troll stealing pictures
That sounds hard to believe

Whores

I don't even think she's Jewish lol

>169461074
It copypasta seen before

Shit parents

He's probably a cuck fetishist using it to get muhdick.jpg from nogs dumb enough to actually believe it's real

>White women are sluts
Everyone knows this. In college I was like 400 lbs and had terrible acne, I still went to bars and finger blasted girls on the dance floor and fucked them in dirty pub toilets.

They're all filthy and they're all sluts. Why would you feel bad for them? They're going to turn 25-28 or so and be single, or worse a single mother, and be so desperate they'll take anyone.

Once I got a job and property, dozens of thots I haven't spoken to since high school slid into my DMs talking about how they never spoke to me but "we just click so well we're so similar" chasing any way out of the hell that is their minimum wage job and lonely section 8 HUD block.

This world is fucked anyway lol. Laugh live love

>mum
>meet with
Not American.

Which also explains how the Ashkenazi Semite got B L E A C H E D and why he so loathes the Aryan.

>check out this cokewhore
Neat.

The only thing that could've made this post better is a Canadian flag

It's a black, urkle looking geeky teenager, who even black women won't fuck... Or it's a storm front guy making a profile to intentionally piss off whites. Cuz women like this in real life don't know how to read.

Attached: 1524601278186.jpg (366x450, 52K)

You're right she was Jewish. But she wasn't a public coal burning whore.

She deleted the pic that got memed. Lol

Attached: Screenshot_20180426-005906.jpg (1080x1679, 614K)

Yup. Unfortunately this has made it easier for them to hide in plain sight but it's very easy to spot them once you know what to look for.

lol git out

Attached: 1489558627462.jpg (3508x2334, 265K)

I know a girl who used to fuck black dudes in high school... She basically says she did it for two reasons. 1. She hated her dad, who was an alcoholic, absent father, who constantly talked shit about blacks when he was around, and told her never to talk to blacks. 2. She was depressed, alcoholic herself, hung out with burnout losers, and hated herself. So she fucked blacks, because that's something self loathing white girls do. They do that afterfucking for money and fucking for drugs, but before fucking animals, and eventually drinking out of urinals, fingering themselves with dogshit on their fingers, intentionally sharing HIV + heroin needles. It's mind boggling that black "studs" don't realize that white chicks sleep with them out of a self destructive compulsion, and that they mentally associate it with beastiality and scat play. This other girl I worked with who burned coal said she liked it cuz their cocks look like big pieces of shit. God have mercy on us.

Attached: windowlicker1.jpg (804x700, 77K)

is this a nature documentary on the birth of lounge lizards?

5/10 lacks subtlety

Yeah. “White chicks”

Attached: D3FB0121-2FC8-466F-A558-853494204BB0.jpg (182x268, 34K)

More like “whats wrong with faggot niggers?”

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8a1nNGpX7NM

I haven't had sex in three years

Attached: 1490399194799.png (920x720, 418K)

Yawn.

Attached: 1524230669653.jpg (500x373, 46K)

That you give the personalities you hate the most money because you’re afraid of their mirrored truths of the human race.

We will win

is that Sam Hyde in blackface

no it's sam hyde in blacked face

la creatura...

Sanders... weird name.
must be a cohencidence.

just fuck black women, you're cucking both white bitches and black men

Attached: Chads COLONIZING.jpg (1400x831, 488K)

Someone message her dad about her mom