When did you realize the Kanye West shilling is just to advertise his album this summer?

When did you realize the Kanye West shilling is just to advertise his album this summer?

Attached: image.jpg (810x1222, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Almost as soon as he tweeted

I thought he was the distraction from the Clinton emails

since 4 days ago, but its funny how the media turns on somebody just for liking trump

He's already educating the masses.

Twitter meltdowns move at fucking warp speed. There is no way some nigger born and raised on that shit is going to go down that route for a payoff MONTHS later.
Do you know how long a single month feels in the twittersphere?!

I'm afraid this is just a set up
He will betray trump

Attached: 1522283015670.png (550x535, 198K)

I knew it from day one

fpbp

if there was no album coming out soon that would erase some of my suspicions

kill yourself shill rat

yeah man, he's totally SHILLING

Attached: kanyewestthelifeofpablo.jpg (319x319, 83K)

When is he not?

Attached: 1322615842122.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Yes and Donald Trump was just running for President to promote his brands.

The whole Scooter Braun thing is puzzling to me... Didn’t Scooter drop Kanye as a client after the tweets?
But then Kanye’s tweeting that he wants Scooter part of Kanye’s new platform?

Attached: F02F8B8B-431E-476F-ADAB-D9935F68858B.jpg (750x327, 142K)

>loses 9 million followers
yeah he's really rakin it in

i think shilling against trump would make more sense for the people who would buy it but alright

so fucking what, his shilling is working for us now, so ill pretend i am ok with this nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

Jow Forumsacks are not buying his album user.

Attached: Charlie-Day-WTF.gif (263x263, 1.11M)

BASED

K A N Y E
A
N
Y
E

/ournigger/

>smarmy twitter self-advertising shtick
>...for a product not out for months
OP, when did you realize you were fucking retarded?

oh hey rabbi

His album I’m going to fucking buy regardless because this is the best culture-fuck I’ve seen in two years?

Attached: 55FAA436-71C2-401B-8A42-CF309B8A6311.jpg (720x1024, 77K)

i suspected it when i saw the tweet of him and the mj action figures.

that said, i don't think he's saying shit he doesn't fervently believe.

YES!!! I LOVE BLACK SKINS!!

Never listen to hip hop/r&b/rap etc etc

but I WILL buy his album, anything to support basedblackman

Attached: Giancarlo-Maresca1[1].jpg (600x320, 28K)

nigger in expensive white people clothing doing nigger things and brainwashed talmudvision amerimutts worship him because they love the nigger/african jungle beats made by whites and jews

No. They parted ways amicably but as soon as the media heard about it they tacked it onto the KANYE'S MENTALLY UNSTABLE narrative and blew it way out of proportion. The two have worked side by side for years, they're friends, but business is business after all and sometimes change simply must take place.

nah

Why would he fire his (((manager))) then?

Attached: ajitpai.png (771x690, 269K)

And when it does sell, and your overlords see how much money can be made by being pro-Trump. You will truly and utterly be finished. And it'll be sweet because you are the ones who held them over your heads and are soon to be crushed by them.

The moment he opened his mouth

New album on June 1

It’s only part of the reason. (((They))) fucked his shit up and put him in a loony house. He pretended to play along when he got out. Now he’s going nuclear and dosen’t give a fuck. His album that his shilling are gonna drop some redpills.

Tbh he is a loose cannon. His autism might get the best of him as it has in the past. Hopefully he and will remain bffs.

>fake news
>28 million followers

kys shill

>t.jidf
SHUT IT DOWN
WE DON'T WANT THE LEFT INFIGHTING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: MAGA.png (330x567, 43K)

>talentless braindead nigger posts a picture of himself in a red hat
>suddenly everyone on the right gets on their knees in awe and starts arguing over who gets to suck his cock first

Is this really what it's all come down to? Rallying around the baste nigger just to prove to everyone that you're not racists. Sad!