Why do Americans think Hitler died in WW2

It is proven and a document hosted on the CIAs website proves he lived in South America. How are schools still teaching about the death of Hitler's doppelganger as the actual real death of Adolf Hitler.
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/519b7f9f993294098d513d08

Attached: pri_58348720.jpg (748x935, 130K)

he went to argentina with some of his buddys, there he formed a community of white folk that has spread since

neat

Attached: q7FfgLXWskKsJYhiFHT81S8a-auLaTBEPuGfQEnuvBg.png (770x768, 589K)

To be fair that photo isn’t convincing, the CIA also missed half a million Chinese walking into Korea at the time, and make up shit in their declassified releases all the (google remote viewing)

Wtf is going on here?

>make up shit
>remote viewing
I know it's hard to believe, but the government dumped money into that kind of bullshit

That looks more like money laundering to me, money was ‘spent’ to be sure- but I suspect it got syphoned to other illegal shit or just went into Swiss bank accounts

Typical asian female white male couple

Friggin gooks compensating for small eyeballs with big forehead hair

This is just conspiracy for conspiracy itself.
A man like Hitler, who was at the absolute top of the world, having all the ambitions of world domination he had, wouldn't have continued living, defeated and as a literal nobody in a country he doesn't know and doesn't belong in.
Just put yourself in his shoes.
It simply doesn't add up to his personality.

literal nobody in a country he doesn't know and doesn't belong in.

This picture was taken in Argentina in 1938
I think he had more than a few freinds there.

I think the nazis were trying to build some kind of underground goverment overthere to fund there Antartica exploration. Argentina is pretty close to Antartica compared to most countries

Attached: Nazi_rally_Argentina_1938_1.jpg (1600x1228, 657K)

BASED

K A N Y E
A
N
Y
E

/ournigger/

remote viewing isn't bullshit. They studied that shit for a reason. They also studied psychedelic drugs, mind control technology, and a host of other fringe topics. If there was even a sliver of a chance it could help the US strategically, it was studied, and if there was any truth to it, the gov't learned more about it.

>Kanye da man-ye
Woo. Kanye was born in Argentina dowg. He the Boy From Brazil but from Argentina xDxD

Attached: IMG_3883.jpg (300x370, 36K)

Yeah, he did have a lot of sympathisers here. But still, the aftertaste of losing your chance at world domination would have been too much. Besides, the momentum in that photo was probably lost by 1945.
A lot of Nazi officials did came to Argentina, though.

It was most certainly bullshit user, not in the sense that it was un-factual but rather in the sense that exorbitant amounts of money was dumped into something that had marginal success

Checked
>A lot of Nazi officials did came to Argentina, though
Same here

You argue like a leftist. No one's is disputing that vast sums of money were dumped into these fringe programs, some of which may have been laundered or used for other purposes, but use of the term bullshit implies untruth.

I was Lon Chaney 's lover.
WHO THE FUCK CARES!

>How are schools still teaching about the death of Hitler's doppelganger
schools just parrot soviet propaganda

Attached: 1479680432489.jpg (694x535, 27K)

>You argue like a leftist.
Sorry user, it's the only way to get them to shut their faggot mouths and it's hard to turn off
>but use of the term bullshit implies untruth.
I usually use it as an emphasized "stupid"; will keep in mind

Impressive.