Is anyone else really enjoying all the anti-incel bullshit in the media in the wake of toronto?

Is anyone else really enjoying all the anti-incel bullshit in the media in the wake of toronto?

Society literally does not want to accept responsibility for creating an entire generation of alienated men with no purpose. Taught from birth that their behavior is toxic, women are all powerful, sex isnt something their entitled too. No lands to conquer, no factories to employ us, no evil enemy to fight.

Its only natural that events like Toronto and Elliot Rodger occurred and will continue to do so. How can you expect a group of people to remain content with such a shitty situation? Trumps election was the first salvo and society chose to not recognize it. A bunch of online trolls memed a president into power, purely just to piss off the people on the other side.

Be afraid normies. This is your doing.

Attached: 1524136366061.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
beyondblue.org.au/the-facts/anxiety/treatments-for-anxiety/anxiety-management-strategies
youtube.com/watch?v=BKoXlBmna8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly, I know this is a troll, but I was hoping we'd get people looking at how fucked our society for a good chunk of young men. But that'll never happen now.

Never would have happened anyway and even if it did it’s not like shit would ever change. What do you expect them to do? Force women to fuck useless betas?

>What do you expect them to do? Force women to fuck useless betas?
I don't know, really. This whole "enlightened female sexuality" thing seems like a serious pandora's box that can't be undone.

The best I was hoping for is examining that the education and media is heavily biased towards a lot of these guys.

Im not trolling. I unironically believe that the toronto guy and rodger were justified in their actions. The only problem I have with them is that kill at random instead of going after their real enemies being chads and Stacies.

What is hilarious it the intense backlash from predominantly female leftists. Women hate nothing more then beta males. We are marked men, society doesnt want us because women say so. But if you really think we are going to die out you are dead wrong.

Its just gona keep happening Im afraid.

They are well aware that nearly all facets of society is biased against the average man. It's by design. They will never acknowledge it as it's bad for the narrative that women are oppressed and men are their oppressors.

It can be undone but not in our lifetime. This happened gradually starting with boomers and the generation after us will likely be the peak of degeneracy before everything starts shifting again. Actually a lot of our problems come from the fact that boomers are still running shit rather then younger generations that are more in touch with the populations needs and wants

It's not very difficult to just live and find things to do and people to love and not kill anyone.

this, many of us predicted this several years ago, if you can't see where things are going now you have a low iq, or you are too emotionally invested in it not happening

Sad thing is the reason so many women believe they are somehow oppressed is because they’ve spent their lives being fucked over by Chad. Of course those with an agenda have learned to tap into that and use it for their own personal gains

> be afraid of virgins
lol no

I was, am, and will continue to be afraid of shitty drivers. That virgin faggot in Toronto used his one "skill", an inability to drive, and weaponized it.

No one's scared of virgin faggots. No one.

your father is a beta faggot yet your mother decided to spread her legs and let him fill her with you

>Implying the "incel rebellion" is a real thing and not something some CIA faggot came up with.

It's been years since I was laid. Since becoming redpilled and wanting more than just a hookup, deleting my Tinder, etc. everything just dried up. I don't know where to meet women. The ones I do know are libshit retards. I'm tired of agonizing over pussy. It's such a pedestrian preoccupation.

> a beta virgin
> who can't get laid to save his own life
> claims he won't die out

Dude that's literally how species die. You're going to die out. Your kind is literally doomed to die out.

Donald Trump is a Chad, right? And Melania is a Stacy?

Is Jow Forums an anti-Trump board now?

>What do you expect them to do?
Stop pushing hook up culture so autistic virgins don't feel like Little Timmy watching Christmas dinner from outside the nightclub. The problem now isn't that autists aren't getting laid. Its that they ain't getting laid and they think everyone else is. Normies typically have 2-3 sexual partners a year (not acts of intercourse, but sexual partners) when outside of long term relationships. Do you think that an autist would van a dozen pedestrians over that information? Probably not. The issue is that they think everyone is fucking all the time. Like any statistic there is variation and outliers, but these betas are just being gaslit into killing themselves or other. This is a matter of perceived wrongdoing caused by degeneration media pushing their pro-free sex narrative.

Problem is that’s false. My father is a Chad that fucked a 3/10 while drunk and never saw her again

The best part of it all is the media trying to explain Jow Forums memes like "chad and stacy" to the general public

The elites created an environment that fosters mental instability rather than deterring it. Only a fraction of a percent of men are actually potential mass murderers, but the societal environment we have is drawing the rage and violence out of them. Most men can adapt to this artificial zoo that they are trying to force us into even if it's hell for us, but there will always be a percentage who simply cannot live this way and would rather die during a rampage.

Im not a virgin though. Explain that you cuck.

>Le tricky logic

Probably but its the fact the CIA have moved on islamic extremism to incel extremist as a more valid form of establishing pysops.

Yes you are. And you should be. Fucking turbo normie.

It is actually for alot of men.

>Do you think that an autist would van a dozen pedestrians over that information? Probably not.

Wrong

>Normies typically have 2-3 sexual partners a year (not acts of intercourse, but sexual partners)
>only 2-3

Do you HONESTLY think that is normal? You HOENSTLY think that gave your argment any credence. WOW. Fucking wow, the audacity of normies.

the 80/20 rule is eternal. The 80/20 beta/chad ratio is a constant in all societies and cultures. Betas are no going anywhere.

I find funny that we’re getting the blame when this was a reddit faggot

We are living through interesting times of immense change. Too much for some people, evidently. I'm not sure the elites created everything deliberately to cause instability so much as there are people who get caught in the turbulence of their wake. I'm just glad to be around to witness it all.

That too. I could tell from his last post he was a reddit fag. Still pretty fucking funny they have to explain this shit though

Jow Forums loves candidate trump but is skeptical etc about president trump.

>only 2-3
Its a legit statistic, brah. I'm to lazy to look up the study, but it exists. Granted it is an anonymous, self reported questionnaire, but it sounds pretty reasonable to me... When you take into account the fact that it includes the kissless virgins and not just Chad and Stacey.

> Betas are not going anywhere

On this we agree. You're going nowhere. You'll accomplish nothing. Your legacy is little more than self-deleting posts on a Slovenian literature BBS

As a normie, I should point out that the monolith of mainstream media says he came from Jow Forums.

So, he came from Jow Forums. Sorry guys. Truth is perception.

I think he was saying more "how the fuck is that normal/acceptable".

I believe it honestly. Our generation sucks

>Jow Forums is one person

Every post on here is made by a single 300 lbs hacker living in his mother's basement. Aren't you part of the botnet user?

> leftist always project
I'm sure we can find a way to find someone that does not mind your small dick? Maybe get a mail order bride from Vietnam?
I dunno.
I want to help you user, I am magnanimous that way.

News channel(CTV) had some old fuck trying to explain it earlier. Of course most of what he said was wrong but he was really having a hard time coming up with anything that actually made sense.

Of course the cunt on the news kept coming back with “so they hate women?” Trying to find a way to just pass off the entire thing as a hate issue

why would you be content, you must fight for your freedom or die
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

>anonymous, self reported questionnaire

And that right there is the problem. Take whatever number they give and you can safely triple it. Damn near every women I know has 4-5 relationships per year. Between those relationships they go to bars and fuck every Chad that will have them until they manage to tie one down for a few weeks or maybe a couple months

It's going to get worse. Way worse. Women will have hell to pay for what they've done to our country and their pet niggers and rapefugees and beaners will be ripped from their bosoms and thrown into the fire before they realize their own place next. Prepare for the great compening.

Attached: 1514854103653.jpg (749x499, 87K)

The people most suited to thrive in civilization are the intellectuals (most of Jow Forums). Any other system requires mostly brawn only (agrarian, hunter/gatherer, etc).

Expect more chan or reddit NEETs to pull this shit, because the collapse of civilization will always affect them first.

Look at the make up of the Nazi party, most were losers physically but had very bright minds.

Oh, I'm doing fine, virgin.

You're the one defending "incels"
(lol what a gay movement..)

You're the one who used the phrase "normie" unironically, in your opening post, OP. "Normie" - a failed attempt at creating a slur, meant to denigrate "socio-normative behavior". A failed attempt to mock people with a good career and healthy sex life who eat well and enjoy a wide circle of friends, the degenerates!

I know OP is a fag but you really take the cake, fruitcake. You're literally admitting, on a public message board, that you have a lame career, a lame sex life, that you don't know how to turn that around, and that you're violently envious of those who enjoy normalcy.

What.
A.
Fag.

>how the fuck is that normal/acceptable
No idea. I was just stating that, though arguably degenerate, the truth would most likely not lead to an "incel rebellion." What these individuals are seeing is a false image of the world. They are isolated so they are forced to build their world views off of the degeneracy found within modern media. They think everyone is fucking all the time because they are hyper focused on this fantasy. The reality is that the average, unattached person is only fucking slightly more than an incel.

Is that worth waging jihad over? I donno, but I'm far too lazy to be motivated by that little difference.

>intellectuals
>(most of Jow Forums)

Attached: 1496533773298.png (609x601, 619K)

>BAWW! BAWW! WHY WON'T SOCIETY GIVE ME A PURPOSE?!?
>I'm such a useless piece of shit that I can't make my own meaning in the world!!
>Why won't someone set everything up for me so I can just live my life on rails like a useless little bitch???

Damn, you Incels are fucking pathetic.

Attached: ted_cruz7.jpg (750x500, 351K)

First time on Jow Forums ahy? Cant even tell who is posting what?
Are you ok?
It is ok user you can tell me anything: I am a nice guy that way.
I have heard that some women dont mind it if you have a micropenis but it is important to get therapy about it first so that you are confident and happy first.

Attached: considermyfeelingsplease.png (585x361, 439K)

>healthy sex life

Do you know who you were replying to to you newfag?

I haven't been paying attention to the post ID I just saw the flag and figured you were all the same.

God damn I hate Australia. Everyone does though

The stupid Australian

>God damn I hate Australia.
we would not want it any other way

Attached: das rite.png (900x900, 280K)

aberrant node detected REEEEEEeeeeeeeee

Attached: InvasionOTBodySnat_156Pyxurz.jpg (1600x1130, 142K)

You guys are kind of like the incels of the UN aren't you?

> doy av dah rewp!

>lonely newfag
It is ok user, we are here to help you. Follow this link and come back to the thread in 1 hrs time.
beyondblue.org.au/the-facts/anxiety/treatments-for-anxiety/anxiety-management-strategies
I will wait patiently and happily for your informative contribution to the conversation once again and if you need any more advice on how to recover your lost sense of dignity, I will be here for you.

I don't really care one way or the other. Nobody is owed sex. OTOH nobody is owed a world free of violent maniacs going nuts because they hate their lives either, so meh.

All of you need to lift. Not kidding, hit the gym, hard. Dedicate 1 full year straight and give it a serious effort.

>Im a retard

ftfy.

Attached: 1523354722337.jpg (700x539, 96K)

>All of you need to lift.
The paradox of lift: if everyone lifts, then nobody lifts.

I disagree. What happened forced a conversation.

Do not exercise for the attention it will garner, exercise for health and confidence.

God bless Australia.

I pre-ironically agree with this

why do people hate us so much ffs

Reporter or social media agitator? Who pays you?

>implying womens liberation isn't the death rattle of all empires

Nah, thanks to all women being able to breed, their shitty genes will pass down and always create more betas.

I love you ausi bastards fren. Of course I am a crazy ass gold miner living inawoods.

insanity breeds insanity
get ready for a fuck tone of insanity not just from our side

>would not
subtle, i like it.

Anyone with a dem flag is from the media just trying to figure this whole thing out. They should be ip logged and DDOS'd if the management here had any balls.

Its an alinskyite liberal shill. Notice the whole "ridicule is a weapon" thing going on with its posts. Liberals are so easy to spot when you know Alinskyshill tactics.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKoXlBmna8g

And because of how shut off incels are there's no way to know when it's coming. All of the constant shaming of their status and it's starting to finally snap.
All roasties had to do was spread their legs and they could've saved lives. Leftist women should fuck evil misogyterrorist incels to cure them of their hatred, since that's what made them so upset in the first place

>Normies typically have 2-3 sexual partners a year (not acts of intercourse, but sexual partners) when outside of long term relationships.
If 2-3 lays outside of relationships (or relationships for that matter) is normal then you're gonna have a lot more incel vans on your hands

Attached: 1502317730668.jpg (900x429, 100K)

No, you don't get it. A Bachelor tax would be passed. The Incel will be forced to pay for the welfare of the childless women that refused to have sex with them.

>tfw 6'1", literally a medical doctor, and ex male model at 29
>Never had a functional sexual relationship due to severely botched circumcision
>Ex-fiancee left me after finding out I have zero sexual function after 4 years together larping as a super devout catholic convert

Attached: 1522767830446.png (1051x1524, 493K)

>You're the one defending "incels"
>(lol what a gay movement..)
Who said it's a movement? Now you're projecting shill

Betas are made by shitty dads

Women and liberals will still find some way to say its your fault and you're not good enough

Seeing Jow Forums terminology on tv is absolutely surreal.
I can't help cracking up every time they bring up "incels" with a straight face.
I think Jow Forums should work to shift the blame on Jow Forums, that board deserves to be punished for all of its "tfw no gf" faggotry.

the distributist is a good bloke.
Hit and miss sometimes but some of his stuff is fucking legendary

Attached: I reckon.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Or when they say chads, stacies, kek unironically. The fact they think we're some underground army is whats hilarious.

I enjoy Aussie posters. Also, vegemite is good.

I honestly am looking into getting some surrogate kids. We attempted sex the month after I proposed and while I can get up I can't get off.

She is now dating an ex-con EMT and I'm basically in the sea of single moms that is dating in your late 20s. I love kids and don't want my family name to die with me

fuckin assholes getting the fbi to raid gooks servers DELETE /POL

Now Chad and Stacy will 100% enter the general population's lexicon, since it's a meme and quite a catchy one to start with.

All I saw was one article on the guardian with no comments allowed.

Literally no one gives a fuck about Toronto. The incel movement just like Isis will only draw pity.

The west is basically a mafia state now and the only thing most people care about is attaining or maintaining a decent position within it. So that means not caring about anyone but themselves just like they always have, whilst projecting about how good they are because they want to bring in a few shitskins and lavish money on a few women for do nothing jobs.

That is the strange thing about contemporary leftist activism: they seem to have no defenses against their own tactics. They also seem to be breaking a lot of Alinsky's rules, it is like they have forgotten him or something.
They have been in power for too long and, also more importantly, they have lost self consciousness. That is why they are so easy to outmaneuver. It is like talking rhetoric with a child.

Attached: Sistergirl-poster-bed.gif (425x298, 84K)

A true incel rebellion would target the (((root cause)))

vegemite is only good when you don't slather it on.

anyone that does is a weird cunt

stop being so passive-agressive you whiny bitch goddamn.

I don't watch TV. I have to watch my blood pressure these days.

>Is anyone else really enjoying all the anti-incel bullshit in the media in the wake of toronto?
what happened in toronto?

Some guy put a bump stock on his assault v& and accidentally some Canadians.

I can't understand how there hasn't been a massive fucking war with this many unmarried men running around China and India.

Attached: ChinaGenderGap.jpg (1019x768, 67K)

betacuck manlets actually feel this way though. my best friend is a 25 yo kissless virgin. (non-christian) should i report him boys? dude loves guns also

Hate to turn this into a pity party but at least you're in a better position than I am at the moment.. you're along the same age as I where you can surely recognize that the dating game is heavily skewed towards girls when they're between 18 to say 30 years old. If youre a guy, any kind of negative attributes that you might have between your age of say 18 to 30 is really going to count heavily against you and that's simply because women of your same age have the option and the ability to fuck and date or even marry men who are in their later twenties or in their early to mid 30s so if you're a guy & youre between 18 to say 28 and you're broke as hell or your living situation isn't all that sorted out or you're not exactly Chad (either not Jow Forums or not tall or w/e) then you're pretty much shit out of luck until you turn 30.. at least that's what I've noticed relative to my situation as someone who is 25 years old and had no problem getting a girlfriend or getting laid between say 16 to 21 years old but then everyone started graduating college or everyone started getting decent careers and I had my own shit going on in terms of personal things with my family at home so I basically put my professional life on pause so that I could take care of family shit. And basically as a result I'm 5 or 6 years behind where I should be compared to all my other peers my age and like I told my grandma who wants to date a 25 year old nigga with no job who lives with his mom?

tl;dr: if you're under 30 and you're not Chad, plan on getting cucked and passed over

>Private (Recruit) Minassian Infantry 00010, wishing to speak to Sgt Jow Forums please. C23249161. The Incel Rebellion has already begun! We will overthrow all the chads and stacys! All hail the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!
legit post?

Fuck man, I just want to have a family and try and avoid the mistakes mine made. My brother is blind, so my parents put all their effort into him and I can't blame them. I grew up the son who was expected to turn out right, after some very bad high school relationships I gave up until I found my unicorn.

That didn't work out so now I'n looking T any option to keep my family name and line alive as its just me left. Unfortunately at the core of relationships is sex, and I physically cannot make that happen due to a botched jewish ritual that was done to me before I was a month old

Attached: 1523403259618.png (576x467, 344K)

I said it once and I'll say it again—if any of you said this within earshot of me I WOULD FUCK YOU UP.

Attached: 1524606683567.jpg (1392x917, 371K)

my buddy literally says shit like this to my friends and I. what do?

I'm an only child and I'm the last person in my family with my/the last name. Don't even get me started on this.