Morality and cloning

What's Jow Forums's stance on clones?

If we could make a clone of ourselves and then harvest it's organs to use if the original's organs fail, would it be morally wrong to do so?

Attached: c.jpg (1000x563, 427K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0399201/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why would you need to grow an entire copy of yourself when you can just 3-d print replacement organs?

immoral i mean how much more blatantly selfish can u get?

Dude, that is just the plot to the movie "The Island"

Seriously, what the fuck?

Attached: 1130mchale1e_t220.jpg (220x293, 9K)

It'd be cheaper to grow a clone of just the organ you need. Assuming the clone you grow grows at normal human rates (which it would unless you messed with its genes, in which case it's not a clone) it would take two years just to get a kidney and as long as a decade to other organs. Meanwhile we're already working on ways to grow organs in a petri dish.

technically im just taking advantage of myself.

fpbp

>Not transplanting your brain to a younger clone of yourself

What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: 87145BC5-4B28-4E9E-824D-2C64EA949D5F.png (488x463, 28K)

Watch this movie:

My body My choice
Ammmmmmm iiiii rrrrrrrriiiiiiittttttteeee or what

Would a it be allright to fuck a female clone of yourself?

Attached: A234C3E0-B0CA-4201-855A-E6DB215A0496.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Bög

Wouldn't make much difference, a clone would still be your biological age even if it was physically younger.

Yes it's immoral, it's the same as killing your identical twin for their organs.

No, you're taking advantage of limited resources and introducing unnecessary competition.

They made a movie about this...

Also if you clone yourself and give yourself a handy is it gay or masturbation

If I clone myself, am I my own property? Which me owns me?

user, I hate to tell you, but YOU are the clone......

masturbation is already gay you're jacking off a dick

Attached: 1252366757825.jpg (720x540, 196K)

With clones we could have an infinite army of pure aryan soldiers. We would be unstoppable.

But it's muh dick

Degenerate evil and the monsterous potential of it would be abused to create absolute real hell for some or all.
You don't know the mysteries of life either. How come you is you and not just another person like everyone else, what drew you into your body/consciousness in the first place. It could be someone just like you but not with your self awareness (soul) but somehow it's (You).
Think you couldn't end up in a laboratory hell? I'm not sure but I wouldn't open the doors of hell to find out for the sake of some minor convenience and profit to a few billionaire NWO cunts and nasty ass puppets like pic related.
It's fully possible to clone people BTW.

Attached: IMG_3790.png (349x349, 196K)