Student being investigated for racist prom proposal

Copy pasta'd from Real STL News on Facebook: "SCHOOL OFFICIALS AT A ST. CHARLES MO INVESTIGATING STUDENT’S RACIST PROM PROPOSAL

An investigation has been prompted into a racist prom proposal that happened at Francis Howell. The proposal is just like the prom proposal that went viral out of Florida this past week. A student asked a girl to prom with a poster that read “If I was black I’d be picking cotton but I’m white so I’m picking you! Prom?”

The school release this statement about the incident but failed to mention any form of discipline for the student. Some parents want to know why is there an investigation when the proof is in the school official’s face.

This is the full statement from the Francis Howell School District:

This afternoon building administrators at Francis Howell High School were made aware of an inappropriate student post on social media. The post copied the wording of a racist “promposal’ in Florida that went viral over the weekend. The incident is being investigated, and while the District cannot share information about the discipline of specific students, any student that uses demeaning speech and language will receive consequences in accordance with the FHSD Code of Student Conduct.The Francis Howell School District and Francis Howell High School work to promote inclusion, acceptance, and equality for all students and staff. Any students or staff members that need help processing their emotions after this incident will be able to talk with school and/or educational support counselors at the high school.

What are thoughts on this?"

Attached: IMG_0189.jpg (895x1536, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i bet she said yes

why do niggers cant take a joke? niggers are inferior slaves while whites are owners of the filthy niggers, the kid is literally making fun of both races.

I want picture that says hang all niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

so that university teacher can jeer at the death of Barbara Bush, but this kid say whatever he wants, however crass or racist it may be?
I don't even like Barbara Bush, but isn't this the definition of hypocrisy?
Why is one "hate speech" and the other "free speech"?

>but this kid say whatever he wants...
but this kid can't say whatever he wants*

Yes if a male professor tweeted something about Hillary the president of that university would have fired him for not respecting women and cutting his balls off

Mike needs to work on his grammar and punctuation.

Does hypocrisy even matter anymore? We should be in it to win it, morals be damned. We should be taking cheap shots and low blows whenever possible.

What the hell

This is kind of adorable desu

The media needs to lay of every social fopaux people have. I remember when mainstream media used to report on real issues. Not some kid doing what kids do.

>so that university teacher can jeer at the death of Barbara Bush
She actually can though. She's not getting fired or facing any disciplinary action. University claimed freedom of speech, and said that the incident happened in her own time and therefore has nothing to do with them.

Oh, right. We actually agree, it's just that you're writing is so sloppy it's difficult to determine what your point of view is.

Whats inapropriate about it?

Wrong

Thats what the left says, not very smart.

is that you Qanye?

The school should find the student responsible for this prom proposal and give him a medal.

I wish we could get some really rebellious bands like punk bands that would just say offensive stuff to piss SJWs off.

I went to a punk flea market the other weekend, the live "music" was literal antifa basedboys. it's all commies and fags anymore

>be me
>trying to secure a mate in narcissistic facebook generation
>also not good with people, as all the self-righteous faggots rendered me jaded 10 years ago
>idea.bmp
>lol who uses bmp anymore.png
>women are drawn to displays of wealth
>how much attention you get is a form of wealth now
>post a racy poster
>leftist media asks my desired mate to prom on my behalf
>she ovulates immediately at how much attention I got
>half the school's women also ovulate. bitches leaving football chads all day
>figure they'll peak in high school and their attention only extends to the tri-county area
>I figure "Hey, if a faggot like David Hogg can get a girlfriend being CNN's puppet, I can get a harem by owning CNN like a bitch"