DON'T DESTROY MY LEGACY

DON'T DESTROY MY LEGACY

Attached: kinopoisk.ru-Lyndon-Johnson-895537.jpg (918x1288, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HyJypTVkWXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Having meetings while taking a huge dump? I do that all the time, I call it pulling a Baines Johnson

Racist murderous egotistical piece of shit.

literally signed the civil rights act...

Attached: 1314930482853.jpg (400x256, 125K)

COME AN STOP ME

Attached: 1495339373467.png (1039x559, 261K)

Learn.
youtube.com/watch?v=HyJypTVkWXg

I'm not going to waste an hour of my life of my life on a video when it's a clear fact that LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act

The Civil Rights Act was a federal government power-grab which has a haunting, destructive legacy.

because the feds havent used the commerce clause ever to grab power?

You are correct, but still quite a brainlet for affiliating yourself with ancaps, a wholly un-American, globalist ideology. Take a long walk off a short pier.

single handedly killed this nation, not an ounce of shamefulness felt over it and you can see it in his eyes

monsters are real

The commerce clause AND the general welfare clauses are blights, and essentially make the entire Constitution useless - I'm glad you recognize how absurd they are.
But you recognizing their absurdity doesn't make the Civil Rights Act any less wicked.

greatest presidents in history:

>Obama
>Wilson
>Lincoln
>FDR
>LBJ

I don't like state goons using violence to force their arbitrary whims on people while being accountable only to themselves (at least before their inevitable deaths). My bad?

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THE GREATEST PRESIDENTS WERE ALL WHIGHT DUDES

Which legacy is that? The Viet Nam War? The Draft? The Civil Rights Act? Keeping Hoover on and giving him free rein?

>Obama
Half my family lost their jobs and couldn't find new ones because they were occupied by illegals thanks to this fucker.

Not a single Founding Father cared for your type of borderless, amoral, libertine thoughts. Even the Anti-Federalists supported a structure far more broad than even the most generous ancapistan utopias (which are unfeasable Jewish garbage, seriously, your ideology is about as Jewish as fresh baked Challah.)

John Adams was a "Founding Father". John Adams signed the Alien and Sedition Acts, giving the state the "authority" to imprison people for insulting him.
I really don't care about the opinions of people who ultimately were in favor of violating other people for their own convenience when they found themselves in positions to do so.

Attached: lbj2.jpg (600x300, 64K)

>Half my family lost their jobs and couldn't find new ones because they were occupied by illegals
Your family should probably learn some skills worth more on the market than poverty-jobs.

Scumbag the worst type of politician

And this is why nobody trusts the Talmudic garbage you guys spew. Whether or not you like the Founders and the American system, that is what we were based on - not some silly borderless, amoral world that only a Reform Rabbi could dream up. You admit to hating the very fabric of the nation that gave you perhaps the best shot in life.

All racially-based legislation is a powergrab. Fucking brainlets man.

>that is what we were based on
You should use a better base than a base that gets you to where you are today, where the state worms itself into ever more aspects of your life and takes most of your income through taxes and inflation.

my family got better and high paying jobs during Obama, sounds like your family is shit at working. glad they're not in the workforce, kek

Fuck off LBJ. Nobody likes you.

just thinking about this man.
if you subscribe to Moldbug's Cathedral concept, LBJ core architect of the First. Nixon's brief tenure ended it's. the Second Cathedral coming along following Reaganite supplanting of neoliberalism/unconscious neoconservatism in American political imagination & landscape.
>tfw Kennedy's killer was Deep State birth Mother

onions b0y

I hope this guy gets sodomized in hell every day.

The Commerce Clause is being used to compel people to serve those they don't want to. The 13th Amendment forbids such involuntary servitude but an activist Supreme Court through our country into the shitter. Basically we have to force involuntary servitude to make sure we remove the badge of slavery, or some shit.

>The legacy of the the Democrat welfare paradise.

He never had that good of a legacy anyway.
>Hey hey LBJ how many kids did you kill today?

GCA 68
"Civil Rights Act"
Open the borders to the hordes of the 3rd world.....

Fuck, This, Degenerate.

So what do you do? I bet something you can be replace by an illegal/ Dot head.

Fuck you, you nigger loving great-uncle. Can't believe we're related.

Attached: DontCryMyBasileus.png (669x573, 523K)