Conspiracies

Are there any credible conspiracy theories that you believe in, Jow Forums? I'm not looking for /x/-tier containment zone bullshit. I am looking for things you personally find plausible at the very least, if not outright airtight.

Personally, the only conspiracy theory I really buy is related to Sandy Hook. Everything about that event just stinks to me, from the weird comments made by interviewees to the photoshopped families.

Aliens are bullshit

Attached: i-want-to-believe.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/*/http://timecube.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vcp4iLrosK4
youtube.com/watch?v=uNwZBFP7UFs
youtube.com/watch?v=Hug0rfFC_L8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Maine_(ACR-1)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish–American_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chinese people lay eggs, have you ever seen a pregnant chinese woman, not a korean or Thai, I'm talking Chinese. Also Cinder Block factories don't exist. Seen one? Nope!

Attached: 2018-00001805.jpg (484x604, 43K)

jet fuel cant melt steel beams

ebin!

nah but when you ram a fucking plane into things it tends to fuck them up and lower the structural integrity. Also when steel heats up it looses strength.

Attached: 2018-00001390.jpg (484x604, 36K)

web.archive.org/web/*/http://timecube.com/

Attached: 000.jpg (480x360, 42K)

yeah, you know your comparing throwing a keg at the uss iowa right?

>start thread
>all replies are intentionally fucking stupid or ironic
good throwback to old /b/ right here, fellas
I think we've exhausted the meme answers, though

anyone have any sincere suggestions?

wait a sec, you set the water level for this thread. You cant set sail down shit river, and complain how bad it stinks. You either have tits, or your 12.

9/11 Truthers are up there with Jade Helm 15 conspiracy theorist

muslims did 9/11 bro

Youre probably right, its all a big (((coincidence)))

>Youre probably right, its all a big (((coincidence)))
make your case, nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=Vcp4iLrosK4

>hearsay

>recorded police transmissions arent good enough
I cant put you in a time machine and take you there.

seeing a van with a painting on it proves nothing dude

Nazi made the first flying saucers in our time period.

>Nazi made the first flying saucers in our time period.
weren't those just junkers?

read the fbi report

it's a verbatim recording of the hearsay as i said above

no, its not. go take your meds.

Bill Clinton isn’t a rapist (he is)

oh great argument fucking retard

>Bill Clinton isn’t a rapist (he is)
who'd he rape, when, and why?

here's something i believe in as a conspiracy theory:

Childhood is thinking that the governments of the world know about or are possibly colluding with an alien presence

Adulthood is believing that the ufo phenomenon is a cover up for advanced technology that is being tested

Attached: 1524264154080.jpg (412x424, 31K)

Attached: 1522260827214.jpg (333x458, 31K)

>state fallacy
>get called on it
>everyones a retard and mystery men shot up a school

Attached: 1475965897711.jpg (504x260, 33K)

Monica

that was just a beej

>aliens are bullshit
Haha the truth is so horrifying you don’t even want to know

sounds like common sense, not a conspiracy
or is that your point, smug.jpg?

>hurr take ur meds durr muh fallacies
you can't even keep your shit together, you go take YOUR meds, schizo-retard faggot

why does it matter? once they come out as true no one pulls a "AHA GOT U" because the public has moved on

>implying they’re mutually exclusive
Wrong, both directly feed each other

>why does it matter? once they come out as true no one pulls a "AHA GOT U" because the public has moved on
which have come out as true?

easy there, youre getting pretty salty. Its not my fault you decided to piss straight up.

Look up Dr. Judy Woods presentation on 9/11

let me know when you have a point or some proof of your insane delusions

I believe in spiritual ascension using physics.

me tel u now so you belive me 15 may

Is definitely a tru prophecy/conspiracy.

Attached: 04C22E5D-AEA6-4AE2-804F-D2FB5EF1DDB8.jpg (275x183, 7K)

seriously, its not that the steel melts, its that the steel becomes so weak that you could bend it with your fucking hands. 9/11 conspirators are on par with flat earthers

ESP is real.

you mean like a VR headset and a fleshlight?

Please elaborate, I’m extremely interested in this. By ascension do you mean leave this plane of existence? How so?

>only i can decide what proof is
>fbi reports arent proof of anything
>loose my shit when i dont like what people say

A well balanced poster.

>(((cohencidence)))
ftfy

let me know

watergate? I mean, are you serious?

Let’s start by compiling a list of conspiracy theories that turned out to be true:
>The Gulf of Tonkin Incident
>Tuskegee syphilis experiment
>Project mkultra
>Operation northwoods
>CIA drug trafficking
>Operation Mockingbird
>COINTELPRO
>Operation Snow White
>NSA spying on American citizens
>Waco coverup
The Tonkin Gulf incident alone made me really leery about Syria. Considering the fact that Russia supplies EU with ~40% of their natural gas (which can easily be turned off, see Ukraine (2014?)) it makes sense to assume that both Russia/allies and their opponents would like to control that situation. No natural gas from Russia = no leverage over Europe, No leverage = no power.
The Iran/Iraq pipeline (backed by Russia) was approved by Assad, ie telling the US to fuck off. The US wants Assad out of power, essentially killed like Gadaffi.
This is what normies and the MSM will call a conspiracy in 2018.

Attached: 0C3564DE-998E-4E93-8298-96C3768CB7C7.png (2001x1125, 1.37M)

watergate is the best you can come up with? and that WAS a scandal contrary to your "nobody cares anymore at that point" post

>>Tuskegee syphilis experiment
did someone theorize that the government had some little side project for rubbing poison on the backs of negroes to maintain testing parameters? i don't think that was really ever up for contention desu, it's just something you learned about in ethics 101 or whatever

>CIA drug trafficking
>Operation Snow White
>Waco coverup
redpill me on these 3, especially the last one
what did they cover up?

snowden?CIA importing cocaine? fast and furious? seriously why are you pretending to be retarded? I'm the one with the retarded flag

what is your point here, dipshit? how am I pretending to be retarded? you just charged in with a chip on your shoulder and you seem to be trying to pick a fight over nothing

fuck off with your schizophrenia flag bud

Cubism was created by the worlds smartest man, and endorsed by some random Auzzie. It's not conspiracy it is truth
youtube.com/watch?v=uNwZBFP7UFs

Attached: timecube.gif (528x359, 19K)

>credible
>conspiracy theories

most credible in your opinion, vodkaman

Q predicted this

Attached: 1524147476754.jpg (835x880, 349K)

We're stuck here, right? We're a bunch of self-aware animals that explore and build. At the speed we're working; we're not getting out of her via the stars unless we get neighbors soon.
Therefore; in the meantime, slowly discover alternate routes 'out.' Heisenberg states no object can be pinpointed because it is in constant motion. How close can we get? Planck Length. How do you get it? Zen.
Feel free to fill in the rest for yourself, like headcanon.

Attached: 15206513403360.jpg (720x451, 42K)

>Explosion of the USS Maine in Havana
>sinking of the Lusitania
>Reagan's October Surprise
>Iran-Contra
>supplying WMDs to Iraq

We've made a mistake. I've made a mistake. I'd rather be drug behind a horse than be inaccurate.

really interested in #1 and #2, please elaborate to whatever degree you can/feel like

plz elaborate

yes le ebin kek

Aliens are bullshit, is this a troll?
I don't know about ET's but I saw a triangular craft from relatively close, a couple years ago driving up I5 in tacoma at 1:30AM
AMA

The grand unified conspiracy theory: almost every event since ~10-20 years before 1776 has been somehow influenced by an elite group. There are always signs that point to that group because you can't do something without leaving behind any evidence. They have slowly gained more and more power and influence and now they can better hide their doings.

They want to turn all people into the "mutt" type of humans with low IQ and high obedience.

And no its not the jews, well at least not only them.

But it doesn't become that weak with jet fuel and burning office supplies you fucking retard.

People who refuse to believe 9/11 isn't shady as fuck and obviously not what it's said to be are worse than flat earthers.

jet fuel doesnt melt steel beams is disinfo you dumb cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=Hug0rfFC_L8

who is it then, gypsy? tell us your secrets

Images or thine claim is without credibility!

How's Ice crack Metal? Obviously the Titanic was an inside job!

Attached: 2018-00001281.jpg (484x604, 38K)

thank you for uploading a photo with your shitposting resume like a good chingchong

First off the UFO phenomenon predates industrial society. This alone shows that UFOs aren’t just there to cover up advanced human made craft; the phenomenon predates even the industrial revolution.

Within modern society, the absurdity of the situation gives cover to both human craft and otherworldly craft. Both sides can hide behind the mystery and absurdity. With that said, I think shills like Tom DeLonge hint to the strong possibility that our very own governments are in cahoots with whatever these things are. This explains government denial, because they’re completely controlled and in on it, unfortunately. This leads directly into the issue of satanism/revelation, where global elite is larping/fulfilling prophecy, which includes invasion of the Earth by their false gods.

Attached: 4A2BAC95-C0DC-4C18-84B5-D852AD7DC894.jpg (480x600, 109K)

chingchong?

excuse me?

>First off the UFO phenomenon predates industrial society. This alone shows that UFOs aren’t just there to cover up advanced human made craft; the phenomenon predates even the industrial revolution.

>me find obscure drawing on rock
>look, a UFO!

A collective of people who hold or held power at one point. People with money. They all communicate and meet even when its not news.

I don't have specific names or nationalities but its from bankers, to investors, to real-estate moguls, to media moguls, politicians, former presidents, people who worked for the state and held some important function even when it was lesser. Its all connected.

I'm beginning to think sleeping with some sort of soft night cap with aluminum imbedded into it isn't such a bad idea.

this thread was a mistake

a good ching chong? what? I just don't believe 9/11 conspiracy theories, i think that planes ran into them, the structural integrity of the building was compromised and the steel being heated made it lose its integrity. That's all.

PIZZAGATE
STILL
REAL

we seem to be in agreement

Attached: tin-foil-hat.jpg (400x300, 29K)

Attached: 756AD74B-2B2B-4320-8252-54B9A66E5E81.jpg (800x900, 398K)

If you want to taste this thing. Go register as a party member and start getting into stuff, even if its serving coffee for the higher ups. You will start to see that you will be noticed, promoted and told confidential stuff. The more confidential the thing, the more trust you gained and the more likely you are to be placed in higher positions.

Pro Tip: never challenge the trust.

>get wasted on schizo ramblings

Damn, color me convinced

Attached: What If Big Tin Foil.jpg (518x712, 53K)

Only CIAniggers use the word conspiracy

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg

Attached: F2546C1B-639A-4935-9C1A-BE9FBB7F77F8.jpg (200x299, 21K)

yeah it was 1:30am and by the time i had thought to take a pic we were already out of sight
god i wish

before we all start believing this is proof, why don't we try and see if the text has been translated? there's no context without it.

Actually no, I work in one of the old parties in Romania and thats how you do it. I tried to use some info I was given to fuck up another party's candidate for mayor in my city but it backfired a bit and got pretty schooled for that. At the bottom of any party, everyone is enemies with everyone, at the middle management level its sort of a frenemies relationship but at the top they are friends between them. Except for the odd ones who think they can change things until they realize they need to get in the game if they want to accomplish anything or else they fall into obscurity.

If you want I can paint you a short diagram of the connections here, in my country.

1. USS Maine
Ship sent to Havana to safeguard US interests during the Cuban War of Independence against Spain. 15 February 1898 it explodes in the harbour; 260 crew perish. Hyped by the Yellow Press in New York to sway public opinion against Spain; April 21 1898 the US declares War on Span and fighting starts in the Philippines. Meanwhile after at least 6 investigations the prevailing view is that the armaments inside the ship exploded, not that it struck a mine as reported. See
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Maine_(ACR-1)
and
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish–American_War

yeah, it's not even a conspiracy. just a fact that nazis made shit tier flying saucers.

What if tinfoil hats are the most famously ostracized charicature of "conspiracy thoerists" because they are 100% effective at stopping CIA nigger mind control?

to

Most shit about Soros.
A lot of theories involving money theft are plausible, even if not immedietely believed.

>I tried to use some info I was given to fuck up another party's candidate for mayor in my city but it backfired a bit and got pretty schooled for that
elaborate!