Gun control leads to Orwellian dystopia!

> Gun control leads to Orwellian dystopia!
> Britain, France, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Brazil, Mexico, Canada still not Orwellian dystopias

What were you guys saying again?

Attached: הגיבור האקדמיה תגובה 4chan.jpg (720x622, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/DbpWN3qX4AAzmLz.jpg:large
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what is the sauce of this pic? i know its that faggot anime but is it a hentai painting?

>Switzerland
>most guns per capita in Europe
fuck off neomarxist hellhole

they are though

Ask any retard normie if they support democracy. Chances are they'll say yes. Then ask them if they support authoritarianism. They'll probably say no. Even if you vote for it, delegating illegitimate authority is still authoritarianism. Doesn't this sound like orwellian double speak to you?

>Britain
>not Orwellian
user pls

more bug girl pls

>Uk
>Not orwelian
Sure thing

>UK
>Orwellian
user, come on watch this
Sieg Heil! Nothing happens
[User was Arrested under Section 127 of the Communications Act of 2003]

> Britain, France, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Brazil, Mexico, Canada
>not Orwellian dystopias
Also
>Switzerland
>banned guns
Did you just throw country names at the wall and see what stuck?
Come on, academia poster, get a new girl and a new line.
We weathered through Sequoia McDowell. And you haven't put a quarter of the effort he did.

Attached: 1349135481358.jpg (1067x1379, 216K)

>Gun control leads to Orwellian dystopia!
>Britain
Yes.

Nice filename rabbi

>britain
>france
>germany
>sweden
>South africa
>mexico
>canda
all of these are either shitholes, on the way to being a shithole
>australia
>new zealand
GIGANTIC nanny state
>russia
literally the most authoritarian of the entire list

Attached: 20140702_hux4.jpg (942x1834, 459K)

>Britain
>Not Hellhole
Pick one

Switzerland has heaps of guns. also many of those countries are close to an orwellian distopia, its just that most people don't realize, and of course this is by design, just like in 1984 there is an enemy which is to be feared, and this enemy is what distracts us from the true nature of the state of affairs back home.

>Sweden
>Mexico
>France
>China
>Russia
>UK
>Canada
>South Africa

bretty good bait

Russia has legal guns.

>הגיבור האקדמיה תגובה Jow Forums.jpg

Attached: 1524260510012.png (435x468, 112K)

>הגיבור האקדמיה תגובה Jow Forums.jpg
Nice (((filename))) kike

Attached: 1524536629236.png (1000x1000, 350K)

what an original thread, i've never seen this thread before in my entire life

Attached: 1514521725538.png (650x515, 114K)

>sweden
>not dystopia

that's subjective, lad

holy fuck lmao

>China
>Not an dystopia
AAGAGHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Don't these countries have laws against "hate speech" and you can be fined or jailed for posting anti-refugee comments on the internet, criticizing politicians, teaching a dog to do a Nazi salute, or boycotting Israel?

Fairly decent bait.

Attached: 5900C622-AEAC-41A4-86BD-8336272A651E.gif (222x222, 1.92M)

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FREAK

>implying they aren't heavily controlled and regulated

control isn't the same as a ban, despite what you retards think

you have no idea how bad things truly are. the first and second amendment are literally the only hope I have in this blackpilled world. kill yourself.

You have a point but you shouldn't have included Britain, France, Australia, Canada, and China retard.

>I want a far right, authoritarian government!
>also pls don't take my guns away
Pick one you fucking faggots

>Britain
>not a dystopia
sage

Nice bait posting, but I'll prove you wrong in one post. Britain has decided another one of its children is going to be put to death because it is in the child's best interest. The parents have no say in it. Copy pasting my reply from another thread now. Can't post the JPG in this man's tweets because it's a JPG large format but heres the link to it pbs.twimg.com/media/DbpWN3qX4AAzmLz.jpg:large

BASICALLY THE CHANCE OF THE KID FEELING ANY PAIN IS EXTREMELY UNLIKELY AND HE IS BRAINDEAD. THIS IS PROVEN BY THERE BEING 0 REACTION TO PAIN THAT THE DISEASE WOULD CAUSE. HE IS IN NO PAIN AND CANNOT THINK OR EVEN KNOW THE CONDITION HE IS IN, BUT HIS BEST INTEREST IS TO DIE INSTEAD OF SURVIVE.

Will you Boku no Nigger academia faggots ever fuck off?
Reminder that your generic shonen shit will never surpass Naruto, Bleach or One Piece.

>still not Orwellian dystopias

Attached: 2.jpg (960x849, 130K)

Oy vey that filename

It's the same one baitposting, unless someone stole his style.

>britain is not an Orwellian dystopia

Attached: 4CA98DC5-A370-4E3F-B9B8-0E372E8D30DA.jpg (360x1024, 101K)

Beaner pieces of human shit like you shouldn't even be watching any media made by we Japanese, just do us all a favor and get skinned alive in front of your mother, on tape.

Attached: image.jpg (593x593, 259K)

Adolf Hitler for example promoted gun ownership though :/

Its the same guy each time. Catalonian, if I remember correctly.

>most of those countries will also arrest you for having a non-government approved political opinion™
>not orwellian

At least half of those countries are Orwellian dystopias.

>tfw bugchaser

hero academia. moth girl is great but frog girl best girl

>doesn't realize one of the biggest parts of being in an orwellian dystopia is not realizing you're part of an orwellian dystopia

Attached: C0F-IWTWEAErYnI.jpg (379x345, 37K)

>Implying we're not an Orwellian dystopia.

Where have you been?

HELl yes. canada is the finest utoPia. yoU wouldn't underStand the equality up here.

>EU memeflag
>Literally all those countries except Switzerland are dystopias
Doesn't it hurt being this retarded?

This

Also this

Does anyone here even watch this anime? You'd get better reactions posting that one anime about Hitler as a little girl

Attached: 1522569132775.jpg (600x586, 43K)

Watch the news for a very public self-immolation in Alberta. The time has almost come.

Attached: 61137FC0-38B8-478E-B7A5-53BB99C0FDFD.jpg (500x708, 136K)

the UK is arresting people for facebook posts. The NHS kills patients that are too old or too sick with impunity.
What's not Orwellian about that, nigger?

Swiss, France, and Canada are not as strict about their gun control as you may think. Not as lax as Burgerland but still.

Even if it were the case, we'll never conform this law based on the word of a European as we specifically servered ourselves from European power specifically so we wouldn't have to.

this, suck a dick OP

>The same exact fucking thread with the same exact one post with the same exact file.
Sage and report

Also Russia is argued to be an orwellian dystopia by liberals too. Its gun control is also somewhat lax, and its murder rate exceeds America's. Mexico also has ISIS tier criminal gangs dominating it.
South Africa's mention is a damn joke.

I wonder what Brazil's gun laws are.

>Canada still not Orwellian dystopias
But they keep pushing more control even today.

little girl(40yr old bureaucrat) to be precise
hence the need for paperwork

Attached: 1486326175315[1].jpg (699x709, 97K)

nice filename rabbi, so its the kikes behind the EU memeflag bullshit?

British react with horror at what is EU law and law to bring us in line with Europe. You nasty ex Soviet little cuck holes stay silent and use butt plugs.

Add Ireland to that list.

I remember going to the local shooting range as it was offered as an end of year activity in my freshman year with my mates.

Was taught gun safety and even got to shoot targets. Good times.

>360x1024
I'm really curious to read this but this image is for fucking ants.
Anyone have a higher res version?

kek

Attached: 1519260437130.gif (411x204, 3.12M)

>Britain
>Can literally have criminal charges against you for an internet joke
Yeah sounds fucking Orwellian to me you fuckhead.

Most of those are Orwellian dystopias.

>Britain, France, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Canada still not Orwellian dystopias
Are you baiting or just clinically retarded?
Do not use words and phrases you have no clue about their meaning, retard

Am german, we certainly are. Remember you still can have a somewhat decent life in almost every authoritarian shithole, as long as you subdue yourself hard enough to the dominat ruling classes thoughts. I'd rather be free.

Alife Evans.

>be britbong
>walking into work see news story about teen who got arrested for holding multi tool and is "being interrogated by detectives"
>sit down at desk and open Jow Forums
>some eurocuck has stopped sucking Mohamed's cock long enough to tell me this country isn't a dystopia

China is more Orwell
US and UK is more Huxley

Though China may be becoming Huxleyian for its slightly upper classes now.

beat me to it, leaf

Except they are? Have you SEEN Britain lately? Jesus.

Next British referendum should be about that.

How can anyone unironically like moths?

You listed a bunch of vassal states. Most of European Union slave states.

You’re kidding right? We have fucking social justice tribunals in Ontario and coming soon to the rest of the country. You do not have the legal right to protect yourself here and vaguely defined hate speech laws=policing of speech and wrong think. Government pays a good portion of the media’s bills (ministry of truth). There is mass surveillance and the police are becoming militarized and you cannot tell them apart from soldiers when there are any incidents other than the most mild occasions. Our government openly criticize the native European population and are ramming in immigrants at unbelievable rates while Never asking if anyone actually wanted this or their taxes to fund the destruction of a western Canada. I could go on but fuck you. There will be a line drawn in the sand at some point and it’s going to get ugly when that happens

Attached: 80A635DB-D0C7-4DFC-BFA6-C0B6BD04067F.png (1136x640, 587K)

You’re never taking away my rights. Not ever going to happen.

Also, obligatory:
>Britain
>not Orwellian

I was wondering where you were Minaposter. Are you still getting paid for this? It's been at least 2 and a half years

Hello

Attached: 1F5A0C29-8ECA-4AAB-ACA2-6679088638AC.jpg (718x960, 137K)

>it's the controls and regulations
No, they just don't have niggers

> Britain, France, Germany, Sweden, China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Canada
are Orwellian dystopias.
>Switzerland,
More gun than US, every citizen is a soldier.
>South Africa, Brazil, Mexico
Shitholes.
>Russia
Almost shithole.
>Italy
We were just Italians, with all the scum we are importing we are becoming a shithole and there is a political debate about having a more freedom of selfdefense.

Israel should probably ban guns too

Attached: 1504913088259.webm (1280x720, 1.58M)

M8 we are on our way past Orwellian and coming up fast on planet of the apes

Attached: Diaz at the Cape_1521809070778.jpg (326x451, 45K)

To be fair; Orwellian styles states require order, discipline and planning. So that was never really an option for post Apartheid SA.

1 post by this faggot. Still all this kind of shilling does is highlight just how bad things are when people respond with citations. This is why you faggots are losing so badly.

Attached: 1521453505082.png (632x1002, 511K)

>Britain, Sweden, Russia, Germany, Singapore, south Africa, canada, china

Thanks for proving our point.

>how come x is y but not z

Attached: 2zewk8nn2.jpg (962x962, 289K)

This country is an orwellian dystopia already

Image :
Go isis.
Get rewarded by the UK.

Uk has loong been subverted and overtaken.
Time to nuke.

Blacks can’t even oppress people right. It seems like a chaotic violent shit flinging match without direction at beat

Isis = american-british militia.
Ofc they give them tax payers's money.