'member everyone wasn't a neo-nazi and everything wasn't part of a Jewish conspiracy theory?

'member everyone wasn't a neo-nazi and everything wasn't part of a Jewish conspiracy theory?

Oh, I 'member

Attached: 1474015226697.jpg (869x501, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rutX0I6NxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off KIKE

t. kike
t. kike

JIDF please go

Attached: PepperidgeFarmremembers.png (720x540, 369K)

Attached: 3120214.png (396x382, 155K)

fuck off you jew rat

Attached: rat jew.jpg (960x720, 66K)

I don't

Judenschwine

Attached: Cb1j8vWUkAAALMM.jpg (444x439, 35K)

LOL! That's SUCH a funny troll! XDDD

>everyone who doesn't think like me is either a jew or somehow part of the conspiracy

Free your mind from the shackles of ideology, children

Attached: 4645u.jpg (1360x1191, 309K)

Wow, look at all of this gaslighting going on. I can't tell if Kanye got you worried or emboldened.

Kanye is on the right track. I love what he is doing. But obviously neo-nazis will be like "he is exposing the jew/illuminati" until they realize he doesn't participate in their conspiracy theory and then they'll be like "kanye is a kike shill, it's a psyop" etc.

SAGE and Drop Red Pills

member when it was harder to see it was them before the internet? now they're blatant and think the goyim are too stupid to see it

Attached: lelephant.jpg (822x562, 47K)

>gaslighting
This. They've really ramped it up in the last few months. Like there aren't oldfags around or something.

Member when South Park was good
Oh, I member

You still don't see "it". You're pointing at a ghost, just like the feminists blame everything on the ghost called "patriarchy". Even if the neo-nazis actually were right, the fact that they fail to convince the public of this "truth" would then prove that they are fucking stupid. So stupid that they can't even convey thruth and facts.

Attached: 1549300737434.jpg (497x329, 32K)

It's not the jews, muh ebil nazis or muh patriaach.
It's ...

Attached: free.jpg (800x450, 154K)

remember when we didn't resort to modern south park memes like retards?

>mainstreamed comedy based antisemitism and made you think of JQ every episode
>calls everyone else a nazi

Trying to avoid blame it seems.

Either a too stupid to look into the JQ rationally or a kike who is aware and playing dumb. Either way, you're a cringy faggot.

You're still wrong
It's... youtube.com/watch?v=-rutX0I6NxU

Be afraid of "(((they)))", brother. Live in fear and paranoia forever, just like "(((they)))" would want, eh. How about stop subscribing to conspiracy theories that make you a weakling who can blame every problem on x or y and take responsibility for your life instead. Take the power into your hands and change the world instead of just being a useless jellyfish.

Attached: 1520384707746.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

When?

Next you'll call this place an echo chamber.

>Enslave your mind for my sheckles summit to my ideology, goyim
fixed it for you