CARAVAN CROSSES THIS WEEKEND

THE CARAVAN IS CROSSING THE BORDER AT TIAJUANA THIS WEEKEND

THE PLAN TO ALL WALK ACROSS THE PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE AT ONCE — DARING TRUMP TO STOP THEM

THIS IS A SELMA LEVEL SHOWDOWN!

WHO WILL BLINK FIRST?

news.trust.org/item/20180426013839-roovj

Attached: 72C12E80-F44C-4925-AF9E-B202A3E63D37.jpg (1125x455, 159K)

UPDATE: CARAVAN TO CROSS ON SUNDAY

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

mowed down with machine guns soon? looking forward, but dont forget that the ONG helping them should be exterminated too, CHARLIE HEBDO style

rare

I'm on my phone, what flag is this?

saint pierre and miquelon

Trump won't do anything except complain on twitter. He's a cuck

good thing the national guard is there to help hand out milk and cookies, fluff their pillows for the bus ride to the welfare office of their choosing, and shoot any taxpayer that tries to get in the way.

Trump will be cucked.

Surely he will be btfo
>how soon will the Hollywood film come out about their courage?

Attached: IMxIF_[1].gif (320x171, 1.09M)

What the fuck, how have I never known that this colony is literally inside my own country

Life there must be so comfy

envy your flag rare-user
also trump won't do a damn thing

Attached: STPM0001 (1).gif (388x260, 14K)

Considering Angela Merkel will still be here this will be a perfect opportunity for Trump to show her what boarder enforcement is.

CNN reporting Angela Merkel is meeting them at the boarder to welcome these 'migrants' to America.

Please tell me this is fake news.

This won't end well.

He isn't doing shit.

Attached: lmao.png (1041x700, 188K)

Saw that too. They said Merkel to make a speech telling Trump "Don't build that wall!" reminiscent of Reagan's "Tear down this wall!" speech.

Luckily the omnibus spending package went through so all the social service agencies will have the ability to fund the extra lawyers and social workers needed to speedily get these new democratic voters into their section 8 housing and load up their EBT cards. I hope they have the air-conditioned army tent birthing station all set up.

Why haven't these people been arrested for abetting human trafficking?
Wtf does the FBI even do?

Who else is driving down to form a human chain? They'll have to literally walk over me.

REEEEE
IT'S ALREADY 56%
STOP LOWERING IT EVEN FURTHER

Kill them all pls
Shut the border
Gas them
Hose them
Wtv just sont let them in

Most of it was already made, they had to recast and reshoot some scenes and change the ending so the president was played by a fucking white male.

should drive down and start digging ditches and filling them with gas

>Protest immigration laws
>By rounding up millions of Mexicans and telling them to illegally cross the borders
That's totally gonna work out

Please, God PLEASE let these spics be shot

Not for long, I just notified the international cultural enrichment department and told them of this rare flag. Sending 20,000 Somalians there by next year

How fucking touching.

54% incoming

Attached: 1523938658943.png (426x510, 154K)

Stasi bitch still sore