Kim Kartrashian: Kanye doesn't agree with Trumps political platform

You fell for the publicity stunt meme.
(see last line in her tweet)

Attached: D878E879-2E34-4EF6-9289-F3A9AAA8BE55.jpg (745x890, 157K)

Attached: 1505896572886.png (619x292, 67K)

"never said he agrees" is not the same as "he disagrees"

Doesn't matter, libs still hate him now.
Here's your (OP).

Attached: 1454477466636.png (640x640, 660K)

STAY WITH ME GOY

Attached: teet.png (1200x900, 1.06M)

> you fell for this!
> i can't believe you like him
> OMG look at what obese in the posterior woman said now
I didn't fall for anything; I don't give a particularly strong shit one way or the other about Kanye but it's faggot OPs like you who have nothing to talk about but celebrity gossip and keep bringing it up and up and up

I don't give a fuck about what celebs. I hate celebrity culture. I'm simply posting the irony of my fellow GOP members on here claiming Kanye is redpilled when he's probably doing this for attention.

Again i don't give a fuck what any of these people do or say

>using women to manipulate men
typical jewish tactic my nujewfren.

I'm pretty sure you're one of the people bumping those threads. I guarantee you seriously reply to all the Blacked bait threads that get posted here

implying he tells his wife his big brain nibba thoughts

haha fkin female always has to ruin it in her favor

Kanye may not agree 100% with everything Trump does (who does?) but it's clear he likes Trump as a person, and more what he means as a cultural figure. A man who said fuck you to the haters, went up against the world and ravaged his way to the Presidency. That's the type of revolutionary and alpha that Kanye (and most rappers) dream of being. Trump is basically living their raps.

DRAGONS

Attached: 1494097654650.jpg (1420x883, 1.92M)

Believing in a fake plastic idol such as kike kardashian

He has the position of "there's something to the right", and that is the correct and safe position to have.

Or maybe Kanye is being fake and political? Remember "george bush doesn't care about black people"

That's not very Republican now is it ... Kanye said that on live tv 14 years ago but you conveniently forgot

wew, the absolute state of damage control
>it's a publicity stunt everyone, just his opinion, please don't hate him [i.e., (((us)))]
she is an embarrassed neo-liberal literal witch, and now she has to do actual work to protect her (((fortune)))
he keeps this up and she will get the media to get you to feel sorry for her when she files for divorce
watch
when she gets tired of it (or he says something too offensive to clean up) she will leave his ass like white on a whore
>You fell for the publicity stunt meme.
this was probably an MK Ultra backfire
>He never said he agrees
he said that he will not be stopped from loving Trump

so when are they gonna put an 'explicit lyrics' warning on kanye's tweets

Attached: pocorn.jpg (230x399, 28K)

It probably even got worse

this

>people cant change after 14 years and being redpilled.

14 years ago I never even thought about jews being bad. Now I know what they do and why they must be eliminated

>translation we are gonna lose money if we don't stick with the kikes

why are these subhumans so afraid of working hard for a living. Kanye obviously wants to be an entrepreneur and enter the real estate business.

Donald Trump called George Bush an idiot multiple times in front of his brother at the Republican debates… I don't think what Kanye said even compares to that.