Take your SSRIs bucko!

:^)

Attached: dc21ea1a44c700a0dbf9e60f906d35b3.jpg (649x365, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t3i4ALdMSt0
youtube.com/watch?v=FdMyWqTVVFY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ointb2ppd_4
youtube.com/watch?v=2YTBgFmK_bs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrRl9xfOy3o
youtube.com/watch?v=2Pr7ANP_nzY&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=MBgzs1UbavI&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=HS4KBMTxEok
youtube.com/watch?v=mGzj9KEx8bg
youtube.com/watch?v=VIXtzlQ4bDU
youtube.com/watch?v=PCEO7s1x7mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A-g2hTC7-lA
youtube.com/watch?v=IxfYi0iBoTw
youtube.com/watch?v=LayLQGgrsoE
youtube.com/watch?v=TY6hfi5XzFs
youtube.com/watch?v=qnvGftH7beY&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=_oFyI5vlkec
pastebin.com/qf8KBrCJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't he take Tim Leary's post at Harvard. Maybe he'll work for the CIA and encourage kids to take LSD. Watch "UnSpun 020 – “MKULTRA Reunion Party (1979)” – with Jan Irvin & Joe Atwill" on YouTube
youtu.be/t3i4ALdMSt0

He looks like King Philip.

Attached: reyes1-z.jpg (593x553, 67K)

Be a good goy and keep taking your pills.

Attached: 249B4543-4EF3-48EE-AD06-CF7F4442B6B2.jpg (750x567, 180K)

The mentality of Gen Z never ceases to amaze me. Born into social media, everything you do revolves around who can get the most attention. You've grown up fighting for Likes.

And he looks like Mel Gibson.

think of how many vans of incel rage haven't been driven into crowds as the result of jordan peterson.

people want to find excuses for the shit going on: it's guns, it's mental illness, it's video games, it's toxic masculinity.

No, it's our society's refusal to tell people they need to take responsibility for themselves and act right rather than blaming other people. We've been coddled by leftist bullshit for far too long. The message is repeated over and over: do what makes you feel good. We need to discard the oppressive rules of the past. Do what you want to do, fuck as many people as you want. Don't worry about your duty to your country, your duty to your parents, your duty to your creator. Do what feels good. Satisfy *your* needs. Don't worry about other people, focus on yourself.

It's literally killing us. We need to start holding ourselves and each other accountable. We need to clean our fucking rooms.

Attached: cleanyourroombucko.jpg (620x350, 57K)

You could have just said, "It's Jews".

Oh look another slide thread. Sage

i take ssri's and antidepressants
except this week for some reason i haven't been taking them, i just don't want to out of no where, idk.

zoloft the ssri tho i sometimes take at night because it makes me more tired and the antidepressants keep me up. they make me sleep in like a triphasic sleep schedule and i just want to sleep normal 8 hours at nighttime.

what about SSRI's tho?!

Attached: 1523949687640.jpg (1000x667, 331K)

>everything bad that happens in the world can be prevented if people would only follow the gospel of my personal savior

Attached: zealot.png (1083x865, 516K)

he takes them every day...

>muh responsibility
>a bloo bloo bloo

can someone give me a quick run down on >bucko

does he just use it a lot?

yeah it reminds us of fucking leafs

It was great bb

>tfw need to talk to someone to get them
>thats the last thing i want to do

get ready for the waves of pathetic adderall addicts defending their drug use for their non existent condition

While this may be true in this case, that's horrible chemistry and bad propaganda.

>implying that taking adderall to help motivate you to clean your room is a bad thing

This slimy faggot also worked at the UN. You can't get any more globalist than that.

> MOST LIKELY A CIA NIGGER

Attached: cia6.jpg (218x232, 18K)

nah i want to keep taking acid

Nah, I'll stick to hallucinogens thanks.

Attached: 1498765445.jpg (553x674, 146K)

same, trying to space my experiences out though, only when i have recuperation time and never twice in one month

same ive been doing it in between my semesters at uni cant wait for summer :)

>only when i have recuperation time and never twice in one month

thats where i fucked up, it took years before the acid flashbacks stopped

SSRI's saved me from being a pussy leftist. Started taking them and was immediately redpilled.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

Attached: 1523909456216.jpg (482x539, 82K)

how prevalant were the flashbacks I get the occasional tracer and then I look at something and it looks like how I would see it on acid, is this similar to you or were the flashbacks more profound

so you immediately stopped taking them?

lol hes had comsetic surgery haha what a pretentious faggot

It used to be that you clean so a girl or a boy... not judging, wouldn't be repulses by how you lived and would suck your dick.

>same ive been doing it in between my semesters at uni cant wait for summer :)

can you still get 'gel tabs'? i remember after when the 00's started you couldn't find acid anywhere, interesting that acid has made a reemergence again

(((hallucinogens)))

Attached: 1496737357343.jpg (389x690, 167K)

yeah ive had some window panes, its been about a year since ive seen some tho

Meanwhile the boomers like him crying about responsibility won't take any themselves. Fuck off. I want more discontent. I want upheaval. This country isn't worth saving, and neither is his. Burn it all down and start over.

Attached: 1518526080783.jpg (589x302, 68K)

I see Sean Connery

shrooms were part of the human diet during a short period of time in which our intelligence doubled.
The theory that the mushrooms (which were everywhere because they grew on cow dung) is called stoned ape theory

>how prevalant were the flashbacks I get the occasional tracer and then I look at something and it looks like how I would see it on acid, is this similar to you or were the flashbacks more profound

i still get the tracers but hardly pay attention to them, the flashbacks were when i would be talking to someone in mid sentence and completely zone out and forget what i was talking about, strangely enough my mental acuity is much sharper now than it was back when i first quit doing acid some decades ago (holy fuck 20 years flew by)

the problem nowadays is getting clean true lsd

How uneducated do you have to be to fall for this kind of shit?

Attached: ad.png (614x885, 326K)

>It used to be that you clean so a girl or a boy... not judging, wouldn't be repulses by how you lived and would suck your dick.

adderall keeps me from being less of the drooling retard that I am and not just helps me keep up at the same pace in following along in group conversations but allows me to think ahead, plus adderall keeps me from wanting to go out and abuse alcohol, idk it's a trade off like anything else in life

>muh stoned ape theory
reddit awaits

LOL!

saved

interesting about how long until your mental acuity got better after stopping?
yeah just get a elrich test and test every blotter, I had a friend who tried acid for the first time and it turned out to be 25i he started researching it cause of the bitter taste on the come up and reading about it sent him in a bad trip cause he thought he was gonna die

Worship jews bucko!

there is obviously some truth to the theory, do you have some kind of illuminating information that disproves it?

25i is disgusting

>they look somewhat similar, that means they have similar properties
Stay in school kids.

Yeah, the fucking bible

I thought he called people 'Fucko'? Isn't that his catcphrase?

>i take ssri's and antidepressants

Your dick still work?

Psychs allow for the left and right parts of the brain to work together allowing for new connections to be made I can see how this would evolve different things in their way of thinking

you're fucking kidding me right

Attached: spaget.jpg (320x394, 20K)

>Your dick still work?

i've taken wellbutrin before and after a few weeks threw that bottle in the trash because it made muh dick stop working and turned me into an even bigger drooling retard

missing an entire functional group lmao
>but it looks scary right?? omg

okay, i dont agree
shoot me an argument any moment now bucko

First of all Adderall is a combination of four different stimulant salts. "Crystal meth" is just methamphetamine. Adderall is a mix of dextroamphetamines and regular amphetamines.

Adderal and "crystal meth" are both amphetamines for fucks sake. The extra methyl group on crystal meth makes a big fucking difference though. Similar structure means very little in chemistry. They're like keys to doors. Having a SIMILAR key won't open the door.

Attached: 1523827669356.gif (200x200, 125K)

fuck this gay faggot. fuck you

evolution doesn't real senpai

it's starts with the self. give up everything you have, like buddha did, and hit the road.

or are you a coward and want to sit at home, nice and comfy, and watch others suffer through the upheaval?

Deaths from the alcohol jew: millions
Deaths from the opioid jew: millions
Deaths from the tobacco jew: millions
Deaths from hallucinogens: once in a while some retard jumps out of a high rise window.

There's no profit in weed or shrooms unless you grow them which is why they're mostly illegal. Sort yourself out.

it makes too much sense to me, sorry. maybe god set it in motion.
Maybe he flipped the on switch 6,000 years ago but it started with a history

>so you immediately stopped taking them?
If I stop taking them I become a shaking pussy of a man. Why would I when I stop them?

They also make it some I'm not hard in class all the time.

1Cor 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

>please waste time explaining to me how my retarded theory that is built upon multiple layers of false assumptions and is accepted by nobody outside of the "psychonaut" community for self congratulatory drug users is anything but an excuse to justify "dude mushrooms lmao", oh and don;t bother explaining how the burden of proof is on me, I didn't plan on listening to anything I disagree with anyway, because I'm a smug faggot who lives in a hallucinogen induced fantasy world of my own construction and facts don't apply to my trip dude
I don't argue with addicts

Attached: hold on a seconed.gif (299x217, 1.6M)

>There is nothing for the jew to gain by feeding drugs to the goyim melting their brains to mush and reducing their productivity to 0
sort yourself out (((user)))

> layers of false assumptions
can you giver an example?
>burden of proof
I literally just clarified the name of the theory because it tied in and then you came flying in like Acshyualllllyyy

>being this retarded

Attached: CgyjJi3.jpg (1838x2048, 129K)

>your duty to your country, your duty to your parents, your duty to your creator
get the fuck out faggot
I don't owe anybody goddamn this. Especially for being born into this shit life I want no part of.
Fuck all of you tradcuck faggots.

Is there any hard evidence that convinces you our (((ape ancestors))) became intelligent through the consumption of psilocybin?
I don't think there is any proof, and the stoned ape theory is just that, a theory.

sure but theories have value

>drugs that alter your perception make you a retard

Speak for yourself faggot. I know smart people that smoke weed and I know dumb niggers that take antidepressants. Everyone's body and mind reacts differently to different substances.

you've been here all day shitting on as many anti-left threads that you can. why are dutch people such pussy bitches

I wonder how your biology would react to chugging bleach

Attached: 1508022785348.jpg (337x343, 23K)

they do have very similar properties you retard

There's only one way to find out, go try it and tell us what happens.

amphetamine salts are not neurotoxic, methamphetamine is.

There is literally no benefit to having your population on mind altering drugs "all day erryday"

sure but can you respond to my question about there being any actual evidence to convince you to believe the stoned ape theory?
Because I think you just got high and watched Joe Rogan and are all like "duuuude our monkey ancestors ate mushrooms and that's why I'm so smart, god doesn't real btw"

his shilling of the pill jew bothers me more than the coppo stuff

>implying

Who said anything about "all day erryday"? Moderation is important in everytihng, eat too much food you'll die, drink too much water you'll die, pop pills like candy and you'll probably die.

i can't take ssris while robo-tripping user that's dangerous

>pot smokers
>moderation
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

DUUUUDE MACHINE ELVES LMAOO

Attached: jo.jpg (500x623, 45K)

no hard evidence, i don't think there could be evidence for such a thing without a miracle.
but sometimes, after doing a lot of research, looking at the people and the environment and what their diet is you can't help but draw pretty certain conclusions

For example, those mushrooms were EVERYWHERE, literally every field would be littered with them in certain places

Attached: Mckenna1.jpg (205x303, 23K)

This is the most retarded picture I've seen in a while.

Well could there be, for example, evidence to suggest mushrooms actually improve cognitive functions, not hinder them?
Of course you can't go back in time and watch them eat the mushrooms, I wasn't asking for that type of evidence

the mushrooms dont affect the brain in easily measurable ways, but even if we conclude that it still wouldnt make it a fact instead of a theory

wow neat little fact you got there, it still doesn't change the fact that the two drugs are very similar in their effects

memes are also neurotoxic

Attached: 488612fec556b9700c801c0eb158224591264d4956b9ffd773e7ba72f4eab39a.png.jpg (989x807, 126K)

If it were to be proved that psilocybin increases cognitive ability, I would more seriously consider the theory.
Until then, it seems just as likely to me that protohumans eating mushrooms hindered their ability to advance, and we would be annunaki today
Do you see why I lack faith in this theory?

You do what you want, just don't give me a hard time over smoking cigarettes.

Become Jow Forums fuck big pharma.

Our struggle is life and death, "To be or not to be"

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrRl9xfOy3o

youtube.com/watch?v=2Pr7ANP_nzY&t=5s

youtube.com/watch?v=MBgzs1UbavI&t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=HS4KBMTxEok

youtube.com/watch?v=mGzj9KEx8bg

youtube.com/watch?v=VIXtzlQ4bDU

youtube.com/watch?v=PCEO7s1x7mQ

youtube.com/watch?v=A-g2hTC7-lA

youtube.com/watch?v=IxfYi0iBoTw

youtube.com/watch?v=LayLQGgrsoE

youtube.com/watch?v=TY6hfi5XzFs

youtube.com/watch?v=qnvGftH7beY&t=3s

youtube.com/watch?v=_oFyI5vlkec

Repost this, we must now become the shills.
Pastebin: pastebin.com/qf8KBrCJ

Attached: Black Sun & Runes.png (185x200, 66K)

Smoke too much weed and...:
You'll start to test the system
you'll become incredibly lazy and just smoke weed allday
You'll not spend money on consumer items, just basic things because weed
You'll spend less on vacations, try to earn more.
You'll still be putting money in dealer's pockets that can't be taxed.
This adds up. which is why legalize420
But you can't overdose. I bet thinktanks are stretched trying to remove the future overdose deaths from their estimation of a future economic projection while factoring in the boon they get from taxing this shit. By the way, I consider nefarious entities to be behind the "opiate crisis."

>By the way, I consider nefarious entities to be behind the "opiate crisis."

>most heroin in northern states comes from Afghanistan
>we literally have CIA agents in Afghanistan guarding poppy fields
made me thonk

proving that psilocybin increases cognitive ability would be good, but unnecessary and possibly true.
What is crucial is that if people are taking mushrooms then their kids are getting smarter.
so it may not make them more intelligent, but it might make intelligence a more valuable asset.

oh noes, it also might help with your allergies or help you sleep!

Attached: wunderbar.jpg (300x300, 28K)

>if people are taking mushrooms then their kids are getting smarter.
>so it may not make them more intelligent, but it might make intelligence a more valuable asset.

Attached: 1523773648355.jpg (734x680, 215K)