Friendly reminder that Jow Forums likes to have fun...

Friendly reminder that Jow Forums likes to have fun. This Kanye tactical nuke right on top of the Left is the most fun I've had in a while. Hail Yeezy.

Attached: 0b3d726fce3ef2b5f127ca5f0157c6bc_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

thanks faggot that picture gave me aids

Someone who knows him get him to message "anti-white racism is wrong" or "its ok to be white"
I want to see the liberal rage go nuclear.

> Newfags will never get to experience the Zimzam trial on Jow Forums in real time.
Sucks to be you.

Attached: 743892798144.jpg (1393x921, 78K)

>we were just pretending to love BASEDâ„¢ niggers
Yeah sure thing plebbit. Friendly reminder that 50% of American posters are nonwhite.

Thanks for being one of those faggots that explained all the memes to outsiders, you destroyed the board.

Ummm... who was pretending? Stormweenies are embarrassing. Jow Forums is a board of peace.

You kidding?
Much easier to get him to post pure coincidence, ((())), globashild, pedophile, bankerstein

> muh sekrit club
anyone could reverse google search that image faggot

>ywn go back to when Jow Forums use to have fun like this
>ywa have to deal with the_donald shitting up the board

what went wrong, lads?

I have missed a lot of history. i'm here to make more.

It is pretty fun watching the racists flip their shit over a black guy trying to come near them

He flim flammed himself

THOTH speaks through meeeeeee

but not just anyone would. i wouldn't, and im a real person

no you're not satan

60% of posters probably don't know the catalog is a feature

>what went wrong, lads?
ladposting

Fuck Kanye bullshit. He is a nigger that has hired some shilling company to jack him off on this board.
What has he really done that's so controversial? Oh he wore a MAGA hat. So fucking what? Do you really think victory is defined by the niggers voting republican? How can anyone even have faith in the Chief Con-Artist? This whole thing stinks of saccharine controversy that is brewed up in the mind of a publicity agent.

His threads are shitting up the entire board. If anyone agrees with Buzzfeed that Delbert is controversial, please tell me how you ended up here. My 80 y.o. grandma doesn't even think Delbert is controversial, funny yes. Not in the slightest bit controversial.

Who is bringing this normie-nigger married to a family of mudsharks with a transvestite into this board? Shills that want to post /b-tier garbage. It belongs on /b.

Attached: 1516751843865.jpg (650x530, 82K)

.05 shareblue credits have been deposited into your account

Attached: 1505870249853.png (895x678, 808K)

remember notch did it. No reason why Kanye cant.
Shits hilarious.

Floyd Mayweather and now Kanye West. Trump is a god.

back to the_goyim

OK I will let him know.

G L O W I N G

wow based negro! this is it migapedes, dey done be woked now. they'll always vote democrat, the GOP isn't about da gib me dats.

Attached: 1509646787281.jpg (800x573, 537K)

t. cia nigger

Attached: stormniggers.gif (480x270, 2.7M)

newfag

>Encyclopedia Dramatica and Know Your Meme haven't existed for years.

Attached: HeroOfKvetch.jpg (384x375, 25K)

>Its time Kanye.
>Drop it like its hot.

Attached: 1524721116844.png (543x778, 900K)

It's not a "tactical nuke". It's a jive ass nig looking for attention, and the Left acting like they always do when confronted with something that disturbs the equilibrium of their hive mind.

Attached: spaceglow.jpg (2048x1508, 1.49M)

a healthy minded god fearing successful white man will never ever be prejudiced towards someone over race or creed. that doesn't mean niggers are cool and that doesn't mean crypto kikes are chosen. i hate this ironic based negro meme as much as i hate the unironic based negro t_d shit that makes the idea look stupid

>It's a jive ass nig looking for attention
wtf i want to die for israel now

>jive ass nig
What did you say Shareblue?

Attached: mrwest.jpg (2048x1508, 1.05M)

We haven't had draft in nearly 50 years. No one is asking you to die in the desert. If some hick kid from bumfuck wants to get IED'd in 120 degree heat because it's a rite of passage to be a soldier in some circles, what business is it of yours?

A L L
O F
T H E
L I G H T S

Attached: 1498803653139.gif (387x305, 494K)

Attached: Dragon energy.jpg (621x682, 65K)

brilliant.

Attached: bogye.jpg (800x619, 285K)

Jow Forums's idea of fun is a bit different than the rest of the world.

>I know what the world finds fun, mom say Im so smart
you're a literal brainlet m8

Attached: 1524707491942.jpg (1024x754, 68K)

whatever you need to tell yourselves. the fact is Kanye isn't the emperor of niggerdom. they'll vote gibs. what's really disgusting is this mass virtue signaling, no different than a leftist cheer when a LGBTQXYZLMNOP does some mundane shit.

Attached: le'genius.png (868x765, 684K)

oh ok, I guess its nothing then.
Kanye West isn't a big deal guys.
Pack it up.

Attached: 1524707777209.jpg (798x1000, 104K)

keep on virtue signaling memeflag. maybe I'll love the joos too when it's all over

Attached: 123840980928.jpg (2000x1250, 596K)

The rest of the world are sore losers