Have you Jow Forums?

Have you Jow Forums?

Attached: Untitled.png (735x581, 189K)

SAGE

incel detected

Seems like a better question for Jow Forums, one of the only boards with self-identifying incels. Faggot.

sage

why would they punch themselves?

You have to come outside eventually, loser. And when you do I'll be waiting. Bullies get the bullet.

guaranteed to increase the amount of supreme gentlemen

What the fuck is an incel? I rarely saw it before, now it has been posted in every thread. Is this a new code word so the shills can recognize themselves?

lurk moar newfag

Seems like a good way to make more spree killers.

Involuntarily celibate. It's to mock male virgins

>have sex with me or be killed

wow, incels arent even hidding it anymore

Ya, I've been here for years and I don't know. Guess I'm a newfag too. ...or you're a cunt.

Why are all donkey posters so insufferable?

You've been waiting your whole 3 months since you are here to post this, huh? Sommer came early this time, you fucking sheepshagger

>"Hey, that guy looks awkward and shy. PUNCH HIM!!!"

Holy shit if he wasn't Jow Forums he sure is now! XD

Attached: Moonmanhimselfladehsandgentlemens.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>punch an incel
Unless you're talking about invading NEET basements you aren't punching actual gentlemen

Not today...

Humans snap from constant negative treatment from others. Bullying someone is a way to make them murder you in the future. Most nerds think ahead and can feel guilt but I assure you they could kill you in a way you would never see coming.

saying that giving some fucking weirdos what they have coming, is reason for they to kill me?

are you all crazy, this is textbook terrorism and now finally i am glad this happened

now when people ask me about rape culture, i can point out and say

>look this bunch of loser males are going to become murderers if women dont have sex with them

if that isnt rape, i dont know what is, and I am not going to stand down to a loser mob just because they cant stand I am with the popular crew

FUCK YOU INCELS; ILL FUCK YOUR SHIT UP

WHY ARE YOU HITTING YOURSELF
>WHY ARE YOU HITTING YOURSELF

> OP puts bait in custom shirt maker
> 100 replies guaranteed

Jow Forums is the easiest board to troll.

And Jow Forums too.

Fucking this. It's basically a recruitment shirt.

Jow Forums isn't all incels, but people at Jow Forums might know one (like that furry faggot that did us all a favor when he KSG'd his brains all over his mom's room)

Screamin' Mom was the best part. I guess buying Little Jimmy a fucking KSG as a birthday present wasn't a great idea.

>"You'll shoot your eye out!"

Attached: 1521091943336.jpg (1416x812, 433K)

thats fake

Finally, somebody is putting guys who can't get laid and are depressed constantly in their place. They've had it way too good for far too long.

It's about (not) fucking time!

fuck off Jordan, nobody cares about you

They're sympathetic to those incel guys because they are them or at least share traits and can relate to them. There's a reason they're here and it isn't a thriving social life.

>have sex with me or be killed
>not the fact that you’re calling for violence against them

after they declare open jihad on us

Wow so by that logic we should kill all muslims :^)

You act like we cant use your alinskyite nu-logic against you. Make the enemy live up to their own rules, sweetie

Virgin shaming