The Day The Music Died

>is a nigger
>fucks white women
>spreads degeneracy for Shlomo
>says one thing you like because he's a stupid nigger who just wants attention
>you drop to your knees and prep the bull
So riddit has finally taken over? I guess it will be any day now Jow Forums turns into /tv/ and stops posting the Blacked memes and starts posting actual scenes.

Attached: article-1387471-0C15D0F900000578-589_468x604.jpg (468x604, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yHN6nBZhPj0
youtube.com/watch?v=XtQdJtwhDMw
youtube.com/watch?v=bPvoxu2TG1U
youtube.com/watch?v=xjCb4CB-hdw
youtube.com/watch?v=T7hcAL4Cktc
youtube.com/watch?v=zIXziqbLxzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all of these THESE ARE SHILL THREADS!

Kanye is our brother, the dems have a tactic where they come to our boards and act like conservatives to make us look bad. NOBODY FALLS FOR IT ANYMORE BUT NEWFAGS! STOP SHOWING YOUR NEWFAGNESS!

Welcome to nu-Jow Forums, it'd be a lot more funny if trumpcucks didn't actually honestly believe it, but they do, which just makes it sad and pathetic. /ptg/ really has ruined this whole board and sucked all the fun out of it

This. To ignore the opportunity we have to spread our message because he is black is fucking retarded. Perhaps the jews wont kill us free thinkers off, but our own stupidity will

Attached: 311[1].png (429x410, 181K)

I don’t care. It’s cool that a prominent figure in the music industry is supporting free thought and is encouraging people to resist falling in line with the Democrats. I don’t think that Kanye is somehow special though. Yeah maybe he’ll change some low info voters minds in the midterm but I don’t think this will have any significant impact. Like I said though it is kinda cool that he just doesn’t seem to care what everyone on the left is saying about him.

>Two posts
>Contradicting each other
>both by shills
>working knowingly for the same side

stay mad bitch

>a prominent figure in the music industry
>retarded nigger rapper
HAHAHA holy shit, nu-Jow Forums cucks are fucking pathetic

We need outspoken high profile blacks to talk about the JQ. It’s the only way our country can be saved at this point.

Yes I am the kike, not the fags advocating for the based black guy. This board is fucking dead.

Attached: Murdoch3.png (1146x643, 1.26M)

Attached: 51FCC32D-0315-4ACA-8896-1CCE46888E9B.jpg (454x340, 100K)

Was GLR a cuck fag?
Was GLR a cuck fag?
Was GLR a cuck fag?
Was GLR a cuck fag?

you shills never succeed answering this question.

if you legit think that people here post about "based black men" that are not shills you are an embarrassment

Kanye West may not be bright, but he is an important figure in the music industry, which is a huge haven of liberal activity. All this shit on Jow Forums and in the news today is stupid. Yeah Kanye is doing something cool by going against the grain of the celebrity culture, but it really doesn’t matter. Regardless of if he’s /our guy/ or if he’ll fall back in line it is nice to hear a prominent celebrity telling people they should think for themselves.

>OUR board
>make US look bad
Shillfag detected

Good job sticking to the script Shareblue.

Attached: Capture+_2018-04-23-10-04-31.png (1440x2392, 1.45M)

You retard how do you think the jews have gotten so close to wiping whites off the face of the earth? By sliming their way into every book and cranny of society over 200 hundred years. This is our chance to be the jew. You're never gonna get your ethnostates right off the bat but it starts with guys like kanye who spread just a tiny seed. You then let this fester and grow stronger throughout the years and eventually you'll get where you want to go. Take baby steps and seize this opportunity to turn the tide

>falling for the white nationalist meme
And this is why you will lose.

YE ON AN ULTRA RIGHT MEME
YE ON AN ULTRA RIGHT MEME

THIS IS A TRUMP DREAM
THIS IS A TRUMP DREAM

THIS IS EVERYTHANG
EVERYTHANHANHANG

WHEN (((THEY))) COME FOR YE
I WILL SHIELD HIS NAME
I WILL FIELD (((THEIR))) QUESTIONS
I WILL FEEL YE'S PAIN
NO (((ONE))) CAN JUDGE
(((THEY))) DONT KNOW
(((THEY))) DONT KNOW

I BEEN THIS WAY SINCE ARTHUR WAS ANTIFA

I MET KANYE WEST IM NEVER GONNA FAIL

THIS IS MY PART NOBODY ELSE MEME
THIS IS MY PART NOBODY ELSE SPEAK
THIS LITTLE LIGHT OF MINE
GLORY BE TO GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

There's no shareblue you fucking retard. Go peddle your conspiracy theories elsewhere.

wow the fucking shills out in full fucking force.

Working overtime are we?

Attached: 1524702014834.gif (500x271, 974K)

Shill

Rockwell didn't call the nigger is brother retard. There's a difference between working with the nogs and calling them our brothers.

We don't support the nigger you absolute retards, we just aren't idiots that can't see this as a great opportunity for 2020, even if kikes control the government I rather have a conservative president (again) than a fucking democrat, plus for the keks

Attached: CesarDissapproves.gif (320x240, 1.46M)

>shareblue.com/

You too Schlomo

Attached: 13000366_1611968585780617_8095974340139201309_n.jpg (605x807, 48K)

>but he is an important figure in the music industry
I've been seeing you shills spam this everywhere. If you honestly believe this then you need to kill yourself. He's a retarded nigger who makes shitty rap music

Attached: MemeFlag1.jpg (821x1024, 210K)

>We're not idiots for gobbling nigger dicks and we're too stupid to see past the jew lies
lol

Yes he does. But you can not deny his prominence. If he was a nobody not one would care. The media is only freaking out because a celebrity is stepping out of rank.

>fucks white women
>married to a nigger

You will die in your own shit from your passivism.

stfu s᠌᠌᠌᠌᠌oyboy

It doesn't really matter if he's just being an edgy contrarian. He is causing controversy, riling up both the media and his fans by not towing the line designated to him, he's putting more eyes on everything.

I wasn't talking about his shitskin wife retard, look at the pic nigger
>the nigger lover calls you a basedboy

Attached: Nigel1.gif (292x219, 991K)

>unironically thinking it will be better to have the kike Zuckerberg than Trump as president

Fuck this Kanye bullshit. He is a nigger that has hired some rent-a-shill outfit to jack him off on this board.
What has he really done that's so controversial? Oh he wore a MAGA hat. So fucking what? Let's have a national holiday. Do you really think victory is defined by the niggers voting Republican? How can anyone even have faith in the Chief Con-Artist and the Republicans after all his betrayals? This whole thing stinks of saccharine controversy that is brewed up in the mind of a publicity agent.

His threads are shitting up the entire board. If anyone agrees with Buzzfeed that Dilbert is controversial, please tell me how you ended up here on Jow Forums. You must be stupider than a box of rocks and don't know how to turn on your computer. My 80 y.o. grandma doesn't even think Dilbert is controversial, funny yes, but not in the slightest bit controversial.

Who is bringing this normie-nigger married to a family of mudsharks with a transvestite freak at the head of it onto this board? Shills that want to post /b-tier garbage. It belongs on /b.

Attached: 1520224814908.jpg (500x366, 57K)

I think Jow Forums is the most fun when events like this are going on.

it's utter chaos.

>unironically thinking you can vote your way out of white genocide
Stupid meme flag.

Blacks will never stop voting D unless the welfare checks stop flowing but surely the 5% "based" ones will turn this country red.
Better start turning in your guns black people will love you for it.

lmao fuck off all niggers must fucking hang

Nice Reddit spacing faggot

Kim Kardashian is not white you moron

user, just imagine the recent school shootings happened under a democratic president, I think you don't seem to understand why we helped Trump win in the first place.

Fuck you nigger.

He's on our side now, get lost Schlomo

i'll bite, what the fuck do you listen to.

>shill calling others shill

You stupid fucks don't even know how to hide it, you're all like a dad trying to fit with the kids

I have one word filtered here: kanye. I currently have 28 filtered threads.
Enough with this mentally ill nigger already.

Attached: 1378774689703.png (1164x1200, 191K)

"Our message" is not Trumps message, we preach the 14 words.

Yes she is, dipshit
What the hell do you think she is?

This 100%

Whatever spook kike Richard Spencer says, do the opposite.

Attached: richard.jpg (510x522, 80K)

you completely miss the significance of this, OP.

it's not so much that Jow Forums is going 'BASED BLACK MAN!,' it's that liberals are freaking the fuck out that Kanye is expressing conservative ideas, and that's funny.

SPENCERPEDES, HURRY
WE NEED 100 TIKI TORCHES RIGHT NOW
....and don't forget the burning swastikas

kys kike the DOTR is near

That looks like the same balcony that Michael Jackson dangled the kid from.

You reek of kikery

Was Saddam white?

is that taylor swift/

BASED black man in a MAGA hat! Praise KEK fellow pedes! Awooooo

Yeah it's fucking dead at this point.

Congrads, might as well give your women up to the fucking niggers you dumb sacks of shit.

The left and the right are two sides of the same coin. They're both selling this country to international interests. The only one shilling is (you), faggot.

>>says one thing you like because he's a stupid nigger who just wants attention
>>you drop to your knees and prep the bull
THIS. RIGHT. HERE.

Attached: based-black-guy-comic1.png (625x605, 55K)

just listen to Techno you fucking faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=yHN6nBZhPj0
youtube.com/watch?v=XtQdJtwhDMw
youtube.com/watch?v=bPvoxu2TG1U
youtube.com/watch?v=xjCb4CB-hdw
youtube.com/watch?v=T7hcAL4Cktc
youtube.com/watch?v=zIXziqbLxzc