I thought this place was fun. Why are all the alt righters getting more triggered over kanye than libshits...

I thought this place was fun. Why are all the alt righters getting more triggered over kanye than libshits? Too low iq to understand what is happening? Can't figure out how to use it to your advantage?

Attached: yeezyglasses.png (622x640, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.trust.org/item/20180426013839-roovj
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_techniques
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Dbq5BkiX4AANpuy.jpg (1373x1200, 304K)

How does the technique work... They LARP as one of you and try to push you to an extreme where they can shame you?

Attached: 0B9CBBB0-169F-4B63-B42F-782F7209D9CC.jpg (400x400, 8K)

>thinking the average Jow Forums user is smart enough to see the bigger picture

Attached: 12671BE2-8517-45E1-AD13-DEF36E1C834C.jpg (900x900, 71K)

do you think nazi flag posters are actually Trump people and not Jews in cubicle somewhere working over time for damage control?

>dude haha you just need to work with BASED BLACK MAGAPEDES

they are 90% shills.they roleplay as two sides:
1) a fictitious "dumb nazi" who bemoans the fall of ethno-nationalist tendencies - because obviously understanding that freeing blacks from their control is automatically civil nationalism

2) an almost as fictitious civic nationalist who calls Kanye "his brother", "messiah" etc.

And the truth is, it's a simple false choice.

I keep asking, and get no answers.
Was George Lincoln Rockwell a civic nationalist?

>Trump people
>Jews

Literally the same group faggot.

Point proven

right on schedule

Attached: 1502579178729.jpg (549x376, 50K)

>muh bigger picture

And who is it that you think I am? A Jew?

Attached: Jews.png (1308x772, 600K)

You're a larping faggot.

Trump people>news.trust.org/item/20180426013839-roovj

Attached: majdanek-death-toll.jpg (810x450, 47K)

They’ve gotten bold recently. DNC does not want to lose divided “victim” groups.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_techniques

Checking 10/10 shill example.

Attached: 25F15B9C-A9B5-44DD-8B1D-065B0796F47D.jpg (600x600, 13K)

>I thought this place was fun
Obvious summerfag who watched one or two youtube videos on Jow Forums raids and thought this place was full shit like that. Go to plebbit or /b/ nig.
Lurk moar

Attached: SummerFagAlert.jpg (400x351, 80K)

It might be all the kikes, faggots, and niggers posting tonight.

They're idiots

White nationalism is a good eye but unfortunately every person who advocates for it is completely fucking retarded. This is why it won't win, unfortunately.

Because apparently highlighting the fact that Trump's administration is the most Semitic in history, that his family is literally intermarried with the International Jewish elite and that Trump licks Israels ass more than any president in recent history makes me a shill, and the only thing the rest of those niggers and you can do to respond is to call me a shill and use ad hominem to attack me because I'm not some post-election newfag who was actually here when selected flags were a thing.

You people are literally kike apologists.

Attached: 1515916219185.png (829x677, 419K)

Too many shills on the board rn from mainstream sites like plebbit or jewtube. Most pol vets went went onion, like myself.

just ignore the nazi niggers its not hard

Some are sharblue shills, some are lefty pol and some are genuine stormfags.
This board is diverse

It’s not virtue signaling if there’s actual risk in what you’re saying.

Propaganda is hitting points of saturation where normal people are seeing it for what it is. It goes so much deeper than a CNN headline.

The biggest example is "studies." A hole fucking news cycle of propaganda can be based off "studies."

Fuck whole "non-profit" entities with donations in the millions are based off "studies."

Just ask Al Gore. He is the propaganda master when it comes to filling his pockets.

Care to explain what is happening in your view?
Because, from where I'm standing, this looks like his new kike manager directing a marketing campaign to sell yeezys to right wing whites.
Make sense when your average negro consumer already spent his gibs on the latest Jordans.
That and injecting more (((controlled))) actors into the political landscape on the right wing to usurp the new movement in town.
I give it a week before Kanye starts talking about Israel's right to exist and expand.
That's about how long it took Trump to cuck to the yids.

Attached: heres-an-option-3380293.png (500x466, 77K)

I actually thought of this today

Not good optics desu

I really doubt Kanye's ego can withstand the 4 year media onslaught he will face if he won. He's not as tough as Trump

Kanye has been talking about how he likes Trump for a while though. But he usually goes quiet and then backtracks a little bit after getting a wall of hate.

He did a really angry rant about how much he liked Trump at one of his concerts back in 2016, but then he was admitted to a rehab center or something

I think he legitimately likes Trump and all that, but he can also see that more center-right content will be the future as well.

/ourguy/
>/ourguy/
/ourguy/
>/ourguy/
/ourguy/
>/ourguy/
/ourguy/
>/ourguy/

Attached: based.jpg (234x246, 32K)

>can't refute anything
>argument based entirely upon a false presumption that everyone that isn't a newfag maga shill with a mongrel flag is immediately a kike
>proceed to post shit memes in response.

Thanks for highlighting exactly what it is I was trying to do, mongrel.

Attached: 1492543227419.jpg (306x165, 9K)

>alt-righters
fuck off jew

Attached: 1524611652040.jpg (400x214, 46K)

Attached: 1519194855794.png (498x613, 490K)

OP is a shilling faggot

I mean more in terms of his presence supporting Trump rather than succeeding him.
I agree though, the disjointed manner of his current tweet frenzy is a pretty damning indictment of his fragile ego and his lack of intellectual fortitude.
He makes a good tool though, great for building up support among a similarly ego driven and unintelligent demographic.
The negro vote is the key to solidifying Trumps second term in office, and indeed cementing his legacy as the representative of the downtrodden and forgotten Americans.
It's a genius play, it will be interesting to see where this goes.

It used to take a data scientist to see their tricks. Now they’ve become so reliant on biasing data they were blind to HRC’s demise.

Al Gore and his predictive analysts are dressed up fortune tellers.

Attached: C3F43631-9780-4625-B6B4-4A15E3259A08.jpg (425x285, 46K)

who is kanye?

Someone to entrust with nuclear codes.

Attached: 43140DFE-3312-4852-8B11-39A4FF9151F1.jpg (1200x800, 161K)