What did he mean by this?

is ye compromised?

Attached: pingpong.jpg (600x99, 13K)

seeding the consciousness

Attached: 1504294063790.png (610x247, 53K)

He knows how to hit the ball back and forth with other people.

If he popularizes pizza gate HA!
Im laughing thinking about it

Holy shit. Is he gonna blow up the whole thing? Expose the whole (((Moloch child sacrifice ritual))) cult that rules the plebs? Is he gonna do it?

He already spoke about the JQ at a concert and they put him in a psychiatric ward

So CIA niggers want to delegitimize Kanye with Pizza bs. Got it! I hope Kanye is wiser than this and does not fall into this trap like retarded boomers.

I'm not advocating for anybody (especially a man of African descent) until they name Israel and do it in a way that doesn't make the movement look horrible. Anybody taking sides already is a complete dumbass.

Attached: 1516338303449.gif (300x456, 567K)

bullshit. They just bunched in some bullshit with all the truth and sank the whole ship. Your dumb ass fell for it

you mean #Qanyewest?? no he's not compromised. You see I've been researching this for a year now ever since he was sent to the hospital. You don't really think he spent all that time working on a fashion line do you? cuck
#Qanonye

Attached: fjieajfpoa.jpg (1236x811, 292K)

Pizzagate is real you shill kike. Alefantis is a Rotheschild and priority #1 to kike shills.

Kanye, Chance, and other successful black men found Jow Forums during the election and got redpilled. Kanye spent days discovering the JQ and then got caught up in moment at a concert where he felt like he could reach people. He was immediately stolen away from the press and whisked into a private prison hospital. He realized how his race is exploited by Jews to create division in the country and he's trying to counter it by slow redpills. Interesting to see what his next album holds

It's fake.

also he comes and posts on a proxy inside information under the pseudonym Q

Kanye’s been redpilled even before that. The first verse of Saint Pablo is about Trump’s campaign run.

just go on the internet and say things?

your heart is in the right place, but please explain lmao

Pizzagate niggers are Kanye niggers
imagun muh shoock

tell me why you think its fake

What did he mean by this?

He is either going to expose the comet ping pong/pizzagate/pedowood cult or he is part of it.

its fake f a m

this isnt fake. check his tweets. I literally cropped this from his twitter.