Brits only have 60k soldiers left, fewer than Poland

Is this what happens to empires when they die?

Officially, the British Army should have 82,500 soldiers. But poor retention and recruitment have left it short. The figure is so low it leaves the British deployable army significantly smaller than those of Spain and Poland, which have 77,500.

British forces are deployed on more than a dozen operations in areas including Ukraine, Iraq, Kenya, Tunisia, Borneo, Cyprus and Afghanistan.

But the army is also under pressure to defend the UK amid rising aggression from Russia – which has 400,000 troops – and terror threats.

Attached: 73C965D6-A90B-4767-8B3B-44FA6C2D8390.jpg (1536x1536, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sofrep.com/94786/careerism-cronyism-malfeasance-special-warfare-center-end-special-forces-capability/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Our own forces are even worse off thanks to Flinten Uschie ruining everything.

guess you guys better pray you never get in a fight

Fear not. America knows yuroppors are useless.

>since WWI
So basically they are going to need a comparable event in order to remobilize.

>import millions of useless mudslimes and other third-world shitskins
>pay for every need of said shitskins
>no longer have enough resources to defend your own country
seems familiar

They use us to provide most of the manpower. Then they tag along

Good luck mobilizing our populace for war. I'd never fight for this country, I'd desert the moment I get chance.

Why the fuck would anyone join the army now? Go to some shithole and die while your own country turns into the exact same shithole? lmao fuck off m8

turns out brits dont want to fight for niggers who have no business being in the country, wow

Why is war so gay now? Germany even before starting ww2 had close to like a milion troops. Like wtf.

Attached: 98251913.png (325x324, 49K)

I couldnt join the army because of some operation I had on my feet. Even though I can squat over 140kgs..lame as fuck!

This

>Our own forces are even worse off thanks to Flinten Uschie ruining everything.
But we Germans aren't bragging about how cool we are and how we are this world power which is relevant in Syria, are we?

You realise ww2 was basically conscription? Right?

>Good luck mobilizing our populace for war. I'd never fight for this country, I'd desert the moment I get chance.

What a very British thing to say. Don't you have any honor?

Attached: dunkirk-extra-fail.jpg (620x372, 44K)

>I couldnt join the army because of some operation I had on my feet. Even though I can squat over 140kgs..lame as fuck!

The French foreign legion will take you if you are physically fit. They don't give a fuck about tattoos or prior surgery as long as it doesn't actually fuck you up in the field.

Yeah, you'd never make it in the army with feet like yours.. previously operated

You picked the most leg/lower body intensive branch out of the entire military. All you do in the army is march, you would have permanently screwed up your feet if they let you in

No one would want to die for this country

>honour
>fighting for Britain
Seems like a contradiction.

The (((elite))) destroyed ethnic-nationalism but still expected nationalist soldiers to fight their wars

Why would you want to become a cuck-soldier to defend Islam in Europe or Israel in the Middle East?

You are used to cold war levels. However, every country that is white should have no less than a 100k standing army.

Would you fight for present day germany?

Then stop puting bad leaders in power.

Yea? I've heard of them, I didnt know that might actually consider it.
I use to run almost everday. On my feet all day. I had screws put in them to straighten them but theres nothing I cant do. I think it was more if anything does happen lawsuit.

Okay. Then why is every poolander dreaming of emigrating to the UK?

>Would you fight for present day germany?
I would. I know Germany is fucked up and cucked and has lots of Muslim immigrants which spit on our traditions. I still would take up arms to defend it, honor demands it. And I tell you, 90% of Germans would the same in case of real war. We know what real war is, it is in our DNA and we never surrender as long as we have a chain of command.

Oh my fucking god how embarrassing

Attached: Slack Jawed Faggots.jpg (239x283, 26K)

You are not white i bet.

Wait, why the fuck does Jersey get it's own flag? Do Guernsey and Man get their own Jow Forums flags too?

You are the problem my man. You're like that retard who will pay taxes to his very death, while those taxes go to kill him. Good men don't fight for evil, they fight against it.

>dying for the land of licenses

Britain could have zero active soldiers and would be fine. Unless there's a war, then there's no need for a large amount of soldiers. At any moment they could acquire millions of new soldiers over night.

>Is this what happens to empires when they die?

Pretty much. Look at what happened to Rome after the battle of Cannae. They lost so many soldiers they had to start recruiting immigrants to fight in the Roman army. Hard to win battles when the soldiers don't even care about the country.

Fuck the UK, when can we get our own independant monarchy?

True.

Like filking canada with poos?

Attached: 1521770424363.jpg (361x593, 123K)

R A R E
A

R

E

See this

pls no

Attached: rnN7Azz.gif (1076x668, 111K)

I laffed.

no I wouldnt, I wouldnt die for merkel and a degenerated leftie cuck population full of communists, foreigners, roasties, gays and muslims
nobody would be thankful for your sacrifice
I would only fight and die for a true NatSoc movement in a civil war against this degenerated abortion what some people call german state

state=/=country

Make that 60,001. I will deploy if they need me. It would be a great honor serving in the queens army.

THIS
Fucking send your natural citizens off to die and have u replaced by the cultural that killed you via refugees

What's there to defend other than döner shops and other sandnigger filth?
I'd gladly watch this country burn and be cleansed of all the softminded, feminized faggotry. Maybe then there is hope again but not in this state.
If you volunteer for the military today you might just be appointed to ship niggers across the Mediterranean and to miscegenate our race.

Good goy

>destroy nationalism and then wonder why nobody wants to fight for your nation

What the fuck man

Does this mean Britain is ripe to have its government violently overthrown in a Civil War and we make V for Vendetta real?

[spoiler]Except V is Norsefire[/spoiler]

Attached: 1_c18-terrorist.jpg (460x345, 47K)

Soldiers in 2018

>useful idiots

So we're supposed to invade now, right? Can only make things better.

Whites have given up and were excluded from promotion . The new Asian English won't fight because it's not their country.

Why would we need a large army when we're not in any danger presently?

>Army smaller than Poland
>Do not forget the navy as well

RULE BRITANNIA

Attached: Clipboard02.png (592x84, 3K)

>I wouldnt die for merkel and a degenerated leftie cuck population full of communists, foreigners, roasties, gays and muslims
>nobody would be thankful for your sacrifice

Then you aren't German. Yes, I would gladly take up my non-working G36 to defend against the ISIS onslaught to defend my cucked communist feminist German 53 year old cat owning lesbian. It is because Germany is still my home and I'll always defend my home.

Attached: 0l8rugRX_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

But to be quite honest, Poland is a military superpower in Europe, so this is not surprising.

Attached: Polish Navy 2017.jpg (640x534, 84K)

Shit. What would it really honestly take to take the UK militarily at this point?
Their civilian population is totally disarmed. You could probably get a bunch of Scots and Irish to side with an invasion force if you promised an independent Scotland and a unified Ireland afterwards, and you would be dealing with:
A) Relatively little landmass to cover
B) Outdated 2nd hand gear from the US
C) a totally riotous london the whole time since the massive number of non-native londoners with no loyalty to the country would go apeshit and divert human manpower away to put down the rioting.

Absolutely pathetic security apparatus. A charismatic enough rebel general in the US Army could go fucking Big Boss on the UK and establish it as his own personal Zanzibar land if he really wanted to.

Attached: 87SyI6O.gif (480x360, 1.53M)

pre-ww1 USA was like that and they had serious trouble training and deploying large numbers in time when they needed them

Are you seriously going to put your ass on the line for a bunch of crazy-ass Tories so twat-thirsty for war they poison their own citizens to make up a lame story with more gaping holes than a Jimmy Savile backstage party?
Literally overthrow your government and get one that's worth serving.

You don't need a large conventional army when you haven't had a real enemy for 30 years.

I am bored as fuck and hate fighting for muh americanism. I've been deployed 4 fucking times. 2 in Iraq, 2 in the stan. I plan on staying in the army till I retire. I'd rather fight for a monarch than what I am doing now.
>pic related

Attached: Afganistan2010_img_244.jpg (960x720, 83K)

Its amazing to see how willing England was to bend over and spread its butt cheeks open for the world to run a train on just to win WW2. God bless Churchill.

This isn't hearts of iron or a video game , mutt.

Armed american citizens - 70+ million
British soldiers - 60k
Anyone else want another island?

Thank God for your Green Berets and Army Rangers:
sofrep.com/94786/careerism-cronyism-malfeasance-special-warfare-center-end-special-forces-capability/
And your Navy SEALs seem too busy with Hollywood to actually fight a war. Gotta stop after 6 months so they can all write books.

Attached: Es4deifW4H3K5Jhvg0rKZLtxtLzg3UXUCrpme3K0v5lxbdcxfUI4SqFczDXMP2T4hljty--wC9cyisNJjospnbQPevw6wNFesqfv (442x332, 58K)

>Oh no, fewer of our men are going to die for Israel! This is a serious problem, muh empire!
The absolute state of nu-Jow Forums

This less soldiers mean less people to die for (((them))).

Now that's the spirit! Keep the faith, baby!

Attached: image-w856.jpg (856x482, 63K)

we should get an achievement for taking over our colonial motherland.

>Britain could have zero active soldiers and would be fine

Except when the potatoniggers realize there's nothing stopping from chimping out.

>At any moment they could acquire millions of new soldiers over night.

The average modern infantryman can take up to four months to be trained (at least in the Marines). Unless you're willing to cut back training to just a few weeks to teach the bare minimum, it's gonna take time to raise an army.

Attached: us-marine-corps-usmc-marines-attending-the-infantry-officers-training-course-54c35b.jpg (1312x2000, 1.58M)

>Anyone else want another island?
When will Puerto Rico become the 51st state?

Attached: 966414aa9a23f6cc3d3ef7127e031c35.gif (475x350, 37K)

never. they are subhumans.

RIP
S

We dont really need any soldiers at all.

Nobody can invade the UK. Except immigrants.

Tell me how I'm wrong then, Sven. And seriously, you've got 22,000 active service members. We could wipe out your pathetic igloo country in an afternoon if we wanted. And so can Russia. If it wasn't for our support of your increasingly Islamic shithole.

Attached: 1509829643767.png (1155x880, 82K)

>send your foot soldiers to battle field
>drones with bombs fly over them
>you now don't have any foot soldiers left

user. If you ever decide that germany is no longer your home, come to the american midwest, and avoid the libshit cities. We are waiting for you with open arms. You are the kind of human being with a thought process that makes for better society.

Attached: 1522445468423.jpg (940x627, 87K)

>operation with screws put in

Oh no, your feet would be minced meat. You'd be under the knife again within a year. Left walking with a cane for the rest of your life, you can't compare what you do in a gym to the abuse you put your body through in the military

>Except when the potatoniggers realize there's nothing stopping from chimping out.

Those days are gone. we're not going to remilitarise Northern Ireland.

You aren't fighting for queen and country you retarded cuck, you're fighting for kikes.

You need a second coming of Hitler. The whole of the West does...

Might as well get on the first boat to Iceland

I already am fighting for the fucking kikes. At least queen and country comes before the kikes. Thats better than what I got going on now.

Increase the pay to 120k minimum and maybe they'll start enlisting?

>Thousands of AR-15 and glock wielding americans try to take over Britain
>They get blown up by artillery in the first day
dude

>Shit. What would it really honestly take to take the UK militarily at this point?

if another country wants to invade and run the UK thats fine with me.

Is that you, Emma? They told me you were dead!

Attached: hqdefault (9).jpg (480x360, 22K)

>never. they are subhumans.
Oh come on, Britain and Puerto Rico are very alike.

Have you not seen the sick Banter from the two or three Isle of Man posters? They did sort of stop posting super often there recently though.

>>send your foot soldiers to battle field
>>drones with bombs fly over them
>>you now don't have any foot soldiers left

ISIS tried this constantly with their small drones... while they have hurt a lot of people and even killed some, the drones weren't anything more than a nuisance overall.

you've never been to Puerto Rico and/or never met someone from there.

I've been against basically ever deployment of our military since 1999.

We should stop fucking up other countries.

There's 150million trump supporters though.

Can I join the British Army? Too many people want to serve in the military here. I don't mind being stationed abroad either.

Attached: 1524511559614.png (668x936, 1.52M)

>thinks artillery can stop massive troop movements
no wonder poland has lost every war since the common wealth.

How do you think they'll get across the pond? Does every Trump supporter have a boat?

We shall liberate you soon.

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 5K)

Technically we did win WW2 :^)

That depends. What of the British soldiers forgot to renew their license to fire their non lethal pepper spray shells? After all it might contain GMOs, and we couldn't have that