Is it possible to determine the ethnicity of Christ using the facial features on the Shroud of Turin?

Is it possible to determine the ethnicity of Christ using the facial features on the Shroud of Turin?

Attached: C3F51C29-3292-42B0-8C96-9DF7AC514A80.jpg (400x568, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/tales-two-headed-giant-are-legends-kap-dwa-real-008594
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-americas/what-happened-sunken-city-cuba-001883
ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/exceptional-underwater-city-cuba-new-theory-its-origins-part-i-005425
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY
youtube.com/watch?v=eSotczM2eCk
youtube.com/watch?v=_LqaTxuFdic
youtube.com/watch?v=QqDzTicy-oo
youtube.com/watch?v=P8Sw4YMPUr8
youtube.com/watch?v=AlfKwaGiy98
lastampa.it/2011/12/12/vaticaninsider/eng/inquiries-and-interviews/the-shroud-is-not-a-fake-jdiKKEyJ0uDsE4XpV13TcK/pagina.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1_jqe8V6e4o
youtube.com/watch?v=FwHTcXAdamU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNysn2GX-_w5vRqz2V2GwOV_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shroud of turin is fake news and gay tho

explain pls

Yes, he is very clearly Serbian.

The only test to ever cast doubt on it was the carbon dating test, and it's since been conclusively shown that the linen sample from the corner they used was contaminated with cotton from repair work.

S3en at grateful dead show
Wgas

Ethnicity was half Roman-Greek (i.e. semi-white) in Palestine at the time. Since racism was a thing even back then, he wouldn't have been listened to if he was anything less than that.

It was created centuries later in medieval Italy so of course it is not useful at all.

he was a jew

It’s literally DiVinci, just like the Mona Lisa is literally DiVinci. DiVinci literally painted this, do you really think if you put a bloody cloth on a dead body it makes a perfect imprent of the face?

Attached: 08144449-EF7F-4761-B4E9-EA662ED2C135.jpg (330x136, 36K)

3d printed model made from the shroud.

Attached: 3d.jpg (810x500, 31K)

No idea what you just said, but i like the cut of your jib

obviously it's frank zappa.

He was a slav

Jesus was obviously mongolian. Anyone claiming otherwise is a jew.

That is not the scientific concencus.

Attached: KIMG0761.jpg (1920x2560, 635K)

It has been confirmed as a fake. Just one more lie on top of the mountain of lies that is the religion scam.

Again that is not the scientific concencus.

No evidence of pigment

Not the scientific concencus, stop lying you yabbie.

depart this thread, scoffer

literally [pic related]

Attached: 22bf99c11234996455.jpg (545x639, 121K)

You need to get with the times, user. Read up or watch up. Your logic is based on 1970s skepticism, later debunked, especially in the last decade with microscopic investigations revealing the image is made with light and no man could have constructed/painted the image. The closest thing the scientists could explain the image creation was a photo copy.

>Is it possible to determine the ethnicity of a person who never existed
Geez I don't know user
What do you think

anyone who has a legitimate interest in Christ's race already knows exactly what it is

all of recorded history, and every word written in the bible confirms that the ancient Israelites became the modern Caucasians, and that the children of Satan eventually started calling themselves 'jews.' They are imposters.

Christ was an ordinary looking white man. Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him."

Carbon dating is pretty dubious anyway. It’s determined by carbon-14 decay, and anyone who’s ever studied physics knows that there are a great number of variables which can affect isotope decay. Not only this, but if one doesn’t have a baseline for the object’s original carbon-14 content, then it’s pretty much all guesswork. Originally the science was used as a secondary reference point for determining the age of fossils, with soil depth being the primary, but like most things “””””scientist””””” started using it as a false absolute proof method for anything, and everything.

>opinion of an evolved ape
>relevant
pick one, pea brain

At least the meme flag accepts evolution, which is more than can be expected from religitards.

>at least i have my reading comprehension

Attached: 1520115738810.png (842x792, 82K)

As far as I know they have already determined he looks pretty much like your average iranian.

Attached: 29088067_156978281662334_5822546563137798144_n.jpg (640x640, 59K)

>damage control

Here's what the Israelite's looked like in ancient Egyptian times.

Attached: 10-4.jpg (450x683, 106K)

Then how about they let scientists test it again and lay all doubts to rest, rather than barring scientists from studying it ever since doubt came about?

The fact that people still fall for this shit is retarded. "Finding" relics from the time of Jesus was all the rage during medeval times.
No noteworthy historian in Judea from that time-period mentions Jesus eventhough they are happy to mention lesser wannabe Messiahs (and no, Josephus does not count, that passage in his text is a forgery), his followers remain an obscure sect for a couple centuries who believed the end-times were right around the corner for the first several decades, meaning they were not thinking about preserving a bunch of souvenirs so christians have something to gawk at for for the next 2,000 years, but over 1,000 years later mundane shit which would definitely have either rotted or been recycled for horseshoes and rags by then gets "rediscovered" all the way over in Europe, somehow, conveniently providing a tourist-attraction- I mean, destiny for pilgrimage and neat source of income.

Exodus 20:4:
"You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth."

Leviticus 26:1:
"You shall not make for yourselves idols, nor shall you set up for yourselves an image or a sacred pillar, nor shall you place a figured stone in your land to bow down to it; for I am the LORD your God."

The bible proves that the turin is fake by many ways, both in the new testament an the old testament, but even that is enough to prove it's a deception. God wouldn't "scan" the naked body of Jesus and print his image on a cloth in order to make an image of God.

That is Jaques De Molay moron JeZeus never existed dumb shit

Attached: Jesus.png (908x509, 1.26M)

except evolution is a kike scam, ummm how do you account for the giants of the ancient world is we }evolved" from apes? We used to be ethereal beings nigger it can be proven conclusively

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/tales-two-headed-giant-are-legends-kap-dwa-real-008594
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-americas/what-happened-sunken-city-cuba-001883
ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/exceptional-underwater-city-cuba-new-theory-its-origins-part-i-005425
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY
youtube.com/watch?v=eSotczM2eCk

The Atlanteans were giants

Attached: RacialTimeline.png (1223x722, 1.17M)

>muh zeitgeist
lmao

>this is the only thing I have ever heard of that has presented known information about how moronic you have to be to believe in zombie space Jews so I will reference it even though it has nothing to with the image you posted.

>I am idiot though obviously and not well read or educated on anything obviously or I would not believe in incestual zombie space jews that got their mother pregnant are God

Christians are not white, you are worse than nigger tier idiots

All Christians should all be banished to trailer parks and sterilized

Zeitgeist isn't completely wrong though, Christianity is a combination of many different religious beliefs systems. Even Judaism was combination of Pagan beliefs systems.

looks likke a big nosed arab to me

What book of the bible should I listen to while falling asleep tonight anons?

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth
youtube.com/watch?v=_LqaTxuFdic

How about the Book Of the dead or vedas where the kikes plagiarized the bible from?

>WE WUZ HYPERBORANS N SHIET
Kill yourself.

or even the dhammapada where the fictional character Jesus' literal parable teachings come from nearly verbatim?

Attached: 1524416222062.jpg (335x352, 32K)

Attached: JewingFast.png (213x300, 77K)

No thank you

good goy, never boycott Israel either cause we are God's chosen people and sheeeeit

Attached: persian.jpg (900x630, 379K)

Whatever you say friend

>m-maybe if I call him a kike it will make me look less retarded

>Then how about they let scientists test it again?
I guess they could be afraid of getting another negative result, look at how many people still believe the old carbon dating even if its result has been debunked. Another negative carbon dating result would mean most people would believe is a medieval forgery even if the shroud itself started talking about how it's the real deal.
Also, they have said they could be damaging the shroud if they cut more pieces of it. I mean, regardless of its actual age, we are still talking about a fucking old piece of linen.

You're a complete retard if you think medieval forgers had the ability to emit 34 trillion watts of UV energy to create a negative image of a man in a cloth.

Jesus is real.

Attached: shroud-of-Turin3-300x.jpg (375x300, 36K)

>m-maybe if I greentext it'll get the taste of jew dick out of my mouth

Did it work?

that's a lot of words to say "hey everyone i'm really jewish"

Attached: 1503105717874.png (741x568, 29K)

I don't think you need any help looking less retarded this has been proven genetically, fossil record, and using science to replicate these results, you are just an ignorant moron

>this has been proven genetically
LMAO the absolute state of this country's educational system

Ok

kys hebe

youtube.com/watch?v=QqDzTicy-oo

Attached: TheVoid.png (1000x1425, 1.32M)

Jesus definitely existed. Only uneducated ignorant morons disbelieve this. Even Dick Dwakins and Christopher Hitchens believe this ffs you pathetic neckbearded fedora basement losers.

Otoh, the Shroud of Turin is fake, or whatever it is, it cannot be what it purports to be. Even if it is a clever fake

youtube.com/watch?v=P8Sw4YMPUr8

We're back :)

Attached: WeAreBack.png (455x395, 276K)

Nice youtube videos, Hyperborean bro.

He definitely did not I went to private baptist college dumb little shit I would school any (((Christian))) on every topic possible about (((Christianity)))
youtube.com/watch?v=AlfKwaGiy98

But that's retarded, the image isn't burned into the cloth, but is a result of bodily fluids effect on the material in the places it touched the body.

Even if the Shroud is fake, it has absolutely nothing to do with the question of whether Jesus was real. There aren't even any records of it existing before 13th century, does it mean people didn't believe before it was discovered?

Have you seen the studies? Italian researchers found the negative image was caused by 34 trillion watts of UV light, we currently can only create a few million watts of UV light with current technology.

The shroud's blood was analysed and found to belong to a person who was tortured due to the makeup of the blood. Plant fibre on the shroud was analysed to belong to plants from the region where Jesus was crucified.

It's a real artifact, something God has given us as absolute proof.

Unless somebody can recreate this negative image on cloth using UV light, I'm convinced it is real.

Fossil record

Nothing. Except a few bones that indicate for millions of years we have had lots of different kinds of creatures. No necessary implication of some kind of transition between say trilobites and humans. None whatsoever. Nothing, nada, niente. No graduated links of fossils between fish and amphibians. No graduated line of links between amphibians and reptiles. And so on.

Genetically, nah. We are apparently just as close to dogs as to monkeys. Although this is changing. Apparently we are 70% tree. Did we evolve from trees? Still no proof at all

>Science

fucking vague you mental midget

Science uses testable procedures that are verifiable, evidence based, and falsifiable. Evolutionary procedures, except on the most micro level, are not observable or replicable, let alone falsifiable. Evolutiontards are mostly brainwashed

>Even Dick Dwakins and Christopher Hitchens believe this
Who the fuck cares what those faggots believe in?

>when the scientific consensus lines up with their beliefs
>"It's settled science, goyim! Stop thinking about it!"
>when scientific consensus lines up with Christian beliefs
>"Oy vey, it's anudda shoah!"
>furiously hires shills to insult anyone who believes it
Begone, sons of Satan! Flee from this place!

Attached: 1523442731557.jpg (480x480, 47K)

kys you literally think a zombie space Jew is God you stupid fucker literally no one gives a fuck what you believe about anything especially science

You are an absolute moron if you believe that the most attested person from antiquity didn't even exist. Even most neckbearded fucktards like you don't question Muhammad's historicity. This is why atheist neckbeard losers are really a 5th column to the west, and why they are so desperate to destroy the west, with their feminism, lgbtiqabc++++, marxism and islamism

Jesus was a sephardic sandnigger jew. Now stfu.

Attached: 63179.th_max.jpg (600x431, 262K)

I don't know what it actually is. Perhaps it is a sign from demons to try to make believers look foolish. The truth and power of Christianity is sufficient sign of its veracity imo

you mad bro? kys you fucking idiot no credible historian or even theologian will EVER claim there is any evidence a literal Christ ever existed you fucking moron

Good argument retard

>you mad bro?
>2018

>since been conclusively shown that the linen sample from the corner they used was contaminated with cotton from repair work.
Absolutely false. The guy who made this claim's argument is that somehow an (((invisible))) repair was made based off a sample which without anybodies knowledge or permission was taken from the samples to be tested before they were sent to the separate labs.

There is a reason why not even the Catholic Church believes it is legitimate.

Evolutionism isn't real science anyway, it is mostly pseudo-scientific magical wish fulfillment with a good deal of wicca style nature worship

>Who gives a shit what educated people think?

I´m not a christcuck. I hate Christians. But I´m pretty sure historians say that Christ more than likely did exist. Considering that even Pontius Pilate existed

No

The bible is a masonic cipher about astrology only massively moronic fucking idiots think it is about a zombie space jew when you can prove beyond any doubt what it is really about and that it was all fucking plagiarized, the reason the west is failing is because of fucking idiots that believe in zombie space jews you should all be gassed right after the kikes

How does that discredit the Bible in any way?
Human beings always had and always will have access to the Logos. Job didn't need any scriptures to know God.
Perhaps ancient belief systems have a lot of similarity with Christianity because they were all imperfect approximations of the Truth. The systems that weren't similar were straight up Baal/Moloch/Satan worship.

No, you're wrong.

All the research shows the imagine wasn't created by blood.

lastampa.it/2011/12/12/vaticaninsider/eng/inquiries-and-interviews/the-shroud-is-not-a-fake-jdiKKEyJ0uDsE4XpV13TcK/pagina.html

Blood would imprint a 2d image on both sides. A 3d representational image was created instead. A 3d model can be created out of the shroud's image:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_jqe8V6e4o

Blood from a person would never create a 3d hologram.

This entire channel is crystal boi tier gibberish. It's like reading some 40 year old mom's facebook posts about spiritual energy and "awakening". Get this fantasy-esc shit outta here!

Attached: OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH OOHHHHHHHHHHH AUUUUGHGHHGHGHH UUUUGGGGHHHH WWWUUUUUuuuuhhhhhh.png (933x774, 1.03M)

They're not even historians, retard.

you want to know what the bible is really about? enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=FwHTcXAdamU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNysn2GX-_w5vRqz2V2GwOV_

Attached: codes.png (1168x517, 276K)

>tfw dead ringer for the shroud of Turin JC
can't even walk into a church without people freaking out lads. Had my hair long and cut the shit because of it

Suetonius, Tacitus,Josephus, Pliny, the bulk of Bible scholars (most of whom are not Bible believers), the bulk of historians, ever, and worthless incel retards don't really count

>I say stupp

Attached: bushfag.jpg (300x259, 12K)

Oh shit didn't even realize it's the Bodhi Mantra faggot lmao

I swear saw this exact post in another Christian thread. Tell me, does your boss pay you extra to shitpost about Jesus or are you hired for that express purpose? Hell, for all I know you're so addicted to your Jew master's anal leakage that you do this on your own time in hopes of pleasing them.

We know he wasn't a Jew because:
>He was tall
>He was handsome
>He did good to everyone, without asking anything in return.

>I say we're sprtuul beans n' shieeet

Attached: 1515187247400.png (667x615, 603K)

someone who spells consensus as concencus should not refer to science in any way.
and it is the consensus of all non-religiotard scientists plus even of some religiotard ones.

jesus christ your image is fuckign retarded

>you want to know what the bible is really about?

Faggotry and fairy tales for the poor so they keep quiet?

The historicity of Jesus was only questioned, and on highly specious grounds, for the first time in the 19th century. None of the early opponents of Christianity, the Jews (including the compilers of the Talmud), the Romans, including Trajan, Diocletian, and Julain the Apostate, never doubted that Jesus was a person. What kind of brainwashed fucking imbecile do you need to be to think that the world's largest religion was created by a fictitious person? An extremist, a small minded, drivelly, braindead extremist