Warning! I warn you that everyone writing here about the Polish death camps will report to the Polish National...

Warning! I warn you that everyone writing here about the Polish death camps will report to the Polish National Foundation, he will be targeted and will have a case in court for a heavy compensation in his country.
Remember that the camps were German and not Polish, and the Poles saved the most Jews and are the most heroic nation of the Second World War, not what the cowardly French and Czechs, traitors from the USA and England and drunken Russian cattle. Poles most heroically fought during the Second World War and today Jews insult us.

PS: I apologize for mistakes but I write using a translator

Attached: german_death_camps-2-e1514488373779.jpg (798x441, 93K)

Polish
Death
Camps

stop insulting my nation! You will be sued, you'll see I've done a screenshot of what you wrote!

Didn't we have to all sign a treaty to end the war at some point? Are we still negotiating terms?

Just becauae there is a 0.3% chance this isn't bait:
Poo lish
Death
Camps
I don't give a damn about poland or death camps but I guess it was really the germans, since you guys are not capable of doing anything as decently as the holocaust was carried out (if it happened)

I see that the Germans have already begun to attack me, I see that it is bothering you that the Poles thwarted your plans during the Second World War and now that you failed to convince me that the camps were Polish.
It is a pity that the Jews turned out to be such traitors and attacked Poland, a country through which their state - Israel could exist.

Oh come one. Everyone know Hitler only invaded to stop the Poles killing the Jews

polish death camps

>French and Czechs, traitors from the USA and England and drunken Russian cattle

You know that kind of attitude will get you nowhere, right?
Sit down.

>marches in backwards
Hello good sir... I was just leaving.

I fully support Poland in this situation, they did nothing wrong & fought the Nazi scum to the very end of the war.

If not for the heroic Poles, then England would lose World War II, in addition, your country betrayed Poland and along with America gave my country Stalin and before you did not help us when the Germans attacked us. You should be grateful to the Poles because if it were not for us, your country would not exist for a long time.

>the most heroic nation
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Laughing my ass off here.

>death camps

also polish undercover soldies fought in the mutt civil war for the Union so if it wasnt for poles then lee and the confederates would have won the war and there would still be slavery in north america
thanks to heroic poles black people can live in peace and freedom now

Prove that I write untruth

There were no death camps

>saved the most Jews and are the most heroic nation

>saving jews
>heroic

Daily reminder Poles were made to live in these, while they build my Norwegian palace, stained by smell and degeneracy they change their names from Dmitrij to Borgar, to sound less shitty when their sent off to fix some shitty work another Pole did.
Truly these people have no shame.

Attached: e915cf3914e1e6ed4f443135ce3b7556bd41e493.jpg (575x431, 61K)

I'm pretty sure Poland was dead as a nation until cccp stepped in and saved your sorry asses.

There were no death camps Wladislaw, stop milking the lie for tourist shekels

Attached: 1516783555644.png (618x687, 601K)

The CCCP was the same occupant as the Third Reich, the Russians did as much harm to Poland as the Germans, just as the traitors behaved after the war, the British, Americans and French because they should fight the Russians for Poland as the Poles fought for England, remember that then US it already had atomic weapons and could easily destroy the USSR

Your country has cooperated with the Nazis during the war so you have no right to offend Poles!

did the bill pass? when does it come into effect?

Why does this sound more like a threat than a warning? But hey keep kissing that jew ass comrade, it worked out SO WELL for us Americans.

I end this discussion because with Nazis from Germany who offend the heroism of the Polish nation and do not know history, there is no point in talking.
Anyone who offends my nation can expect a lawsuit!
Goodbye!!!

>Be Polish
>Get rekt by USSR and Germany
>Kiss the asses of whomever is in charge of whichever slice of Poland I was defeated in
>Germans push the Soviets out
>Starving, so I rat out the Jews for favors
>Poor and jealous of others, so I take a job with the Krauts
>Help build concentration camps, get promoted to gas technician
>Get paid in Jew teeth, shoes, land deeds and food, take bribes to keep rich Jews hidden
>Germans go East, leave Poles in charge of camps; efficiency improves, enthusiasm grows
>Life is good! Poland is German Clay! Gibs Reichmarks!
>Soviets retake Poland
>Survive first wave of attacks, relocate to other part of Poland, join 'partisans' and greet Soviets with open arms
>Help 'liberate' death camps
>Get shit pushed in anyways as war ends, sentenced to 46 years of Communism
>Cold War ends, Soviet Army leaves. Poland Stronk!
>Decide to LARP about my heroic action in WW2 toward kikes, get called out.
>Germans point out that the camps operated just fine with only Polish conscripts running them
>ButthurtMadLegiaFagChimpoutSlavia.webm
>Pass law
>Still drunk in AM, get on /pol and threaten everyone with the Internets Police
>Start lobbying for more EUbucks while talking shit about the EU
>Receive EUbucks because Germoney cucks
>MFW

Attached: GibsReichmarksPolandWant.gif (811x482, 2.82M)

This sounds like divide and conquer to me.

The truth is that these were never supposed to be death camps.

When we built these for Poland, trying to help them out, they were supposed to be health spa retreats. This is why Auschwitz has a swimming pool (mystery solved). Homeless Jews were supposed to chill there in a relaxing environment until they decided where they wanted to go. And I mean come on, who are you going to believe? We're Germany, we don't deport anybody. I mean just look at all the ficki-fickis we got. The same thing happened in 1933, too. Hitler caused such a Trump-like economic boom that suddenly everyone wanted to move to Germany. The Polish border was filled with Jews trying to come here. We were winning so much we looked up at Hitler and said "‘Please Mr. Führer, I have a headache. Please, don't win so much. This is getting terrible.’ And Hitler said, ‘No, we have to make Germany great again.' ". And so we kept winning.

But then the Jews came and said "But what about us, Mr. Hitler, don't we desreve to win too?" and this became the famous Jewish Question. Hitler's answer was "Yes, everybody deserves to win!" because Hitler was that kind of a guy. So we set out to find a place for the Jews so they could start winning. We went to Britain and said "Hey! We heard you got a nice place for the Jews down there in the Mandate of Palestine." and they told us there was an immigration overload. So we went to our buddy Joe Stalin and said "Whataya know, Joe! Hey we got all of these Jews here for that Autonomous Oblast you need populating in the Soviet Far East." and he said "NYET!!". So then we went to America and said "Hey Frankie baby how about we send you these two shiploads of Jewish ref..." and he HUNG UP ON US. Can you believe that? There were two passenger ships filled with people that had to turn around back to Hamburg.

Poor Shlomo was despondent. Nobody wanted him. Nobody cared. So we said "Buck up there, Shlomi. We'll find you a homeland...

So we built these awesome German Fun Camps in Poland for the Jews. Let me tell you something, they really loved them! We had mini-golf. There were movie theaters. We had a full health spa treatment there. We had water slides. You know that Walt Disney got his ideas from us? That's why the Magic Kingdom is built around a model of a German castle. We were tight with Walt back in the day. The German Fun Camps were an inspiration for Disneyland.

So we told our buddy Poland that we were going to give him a job and let him run the Fun Camps for us. This is when things got a little janky. Poland tampered with the safety locks and turned the German Fun Camps into Polish Death Camps. Those so-called "Death Chambers" were never supposed to do that. They were never supposed to kill Jews, just make their skin go numb for a few hours to help the exfoliation treatment. So when we found out we told them to stop. Listen we did everything we could to help those Jews out of their customer service nightmare. Anti-partisan actions. Roundups. We bombed Warsaw twice. Those evil Poles just wouldn't stop killing Jews in their Polish Death Camps. We had no idea there would be millions of them.

I mean you could say we're legally culpable and you'd be right. We came clean. Unfortunately the real problem here is Poland. They're just terrible employees. I'm not sure what can be done with them. I mean we could sue them but everything they have they stole from us, including their whole damn highway system. If we took from them, they'd only steal more.

Is this supposed to be a pasta?

Attached: 1521540645023.jpg (224x224, 5K)

Auschwitz....Aus schwitz...Aus Schwitz...Ausschwitzen...ausgeschwitzt

Auschwitz was a Spa and the Nazis only meant to build the most massive Sauna the world had ever seen.