BULL

Were you bullied or were you a bully in High School or school in general and how do you think that shapes your political/ worldview?
Have you isolated yourself by choice or was it imposed upon you?

Attached: bullying.jpg (276x183, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44SHgG3Cr_Q
acsi.org/
acsi.org/school-services/international-student-program
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was a bully. Most of the kids I picked on grew up to post with meme flags

Have you ever considered the fact that it may not be particularly healthy to forcibly put a bunch impressionable children with largely diverse interests and mental faculties all together into groups of people exactly the same age as themselves?
This never happened throughout all of human history, where children interacted primarily with adults and not other children. Is it maybe possible that forcing the primary interactions of children to be with masses of other children exactly their age isn't the most intelligent model for raising children?

the bullies lose their lives for us to make us have the best future we take away all the distactions and take aids,drugs and have children at age 14 for save our life

What network do you work for?

Sure..
wtf are you trying to say
I think there has always been a degree of hierarchical order in society some more pronounced then others.
www.jpost.com

Watchu say mufug? You callin me a fag wite boi stfu wif ur bullshit nigga 4real

Trips btw

>bullied from grade 4 - grade 11
>advocate for a certain amount of bullying in schools
It toughens you up. All the faggots who are "against" bullying are the bystander retards who were too afraid to help someone as a kid. Now they're adults and think they can bully kids into not bullying

???
Do you think forcing children to interact primarily with other children is better for them than interacting primarily with adults?
Aren't adults usually far more coherent, knowledgeable, and well-behaved than children? Isn't it far better if children - who learn primarily through observation - are around adults instead of other children?

>t. Pedo
>ancap flag

Wasted on an imbecile.

Neither
I don't know anyone who was bullied or was a bully, people pretty much kept to their group of friends

I personally was primarily a bully, I went to an all boys school for a time, and to get to the top you had to be tough. I experienced what I wouldn't even classify as bullying just sort of older guys banter. I was pretty mean to some kids at times I feel bad for it, quite often I would pick on kids who were picking on other kids. I was always in what would be classified as the 'popular' or 'cool' group. When I left the all boys school things seemed less tense because there were distractions in girls.

Both, bullied and was bullied.
There's no reason why all of us can't experience both.

I was an air force brat and grew up with a twin brother, so I didn't have strong social bonds or a good learning curve for social cues when growing up. At one town we were stationed (wichita falls), I was an outsider that was bullied incessantly. Since I was not a baptist, there was no help from teachers or other parents. Eventually it got to the point that I had legitimate plans to kill the ringleader. But then I moved, and I kept that shit with me. Though an outsider I learned to make my own social group, and to forge my own path. Bullying sucks. But it can only bring you down as far as you let it. For years I was told that not only was I not fit to be a human being, but that I didn't have a soul, and was a subhuman damned to hell.
Fuck that shit.
I forged my own path. Became strong, and centered in myself. My soul is my own, and God is by my side. The fires of adversity tempered my spirit, and without that I may have not overcome the travails that beset me in my life. But here I stand, good career, good life, good wife, and a future that is bright.
I wouldn't take back a minute of it.

tldr.. bullying sucks, but we need adversity to grow.

Attached: praisethesun.jpg (148x341, 59K)

>all boys school
>not becoming a faggot
Fake and gay

Post your murder list

>Insisting that anyone from /pol wasn't the bully themselves.

You lefties better get ready for the swirly

THIS THREAD AGAIN
SAGE

This has me thinking. Nice observation.

All the bullyish people I knew from school ended up becoming complete wastes of space
Also what kind of bullshit question is that? Isolated? Stop projecting your pathetic nature on others, you silly faggot. Just because you were ostracized in school, it doesn't mean that the rest of us were

Nah mate. Karma got his ass. Later on in a different town I was hanging with a friend and espousing on previous hardships. All of a sudden he perked up on the ringleader's name. Apparently they were cousins with bad blood in the family line. Fuck ass got his face beat in by my friend with a half-brick for being a douche. Good enough for me. Especially since this was the friend that taught me how to roll with social jokes and turn them into strengths.

It's actually crazy, and people just take it as a normal part of life because nobody thinks about it.
It's really surreal how something so big is so overlooked.

Would you appreciate the people who were responsible for the worst of your bullying saying sorry?
In my case it was just part of the culture of the school, you were a) really good at sport and automatically cool or you had to sort of prove yourself the teachers and school tolerated fist fights and we had to do cadet core training for a few years. I ended up going to Oxford and always did well in school. When I left and went to a normal school I was super peaceful (might have been caused from smoking a shit ton of weed)
I feel bad now as ive grown and matured about some of my actions, I guess repenting and being right with God is key. There was about 200 students in my year at the all boys school and there were tiers of popularity the 'in' crowd would go to parties and hang out with the 'in' crowd of 5-8 all girl schools where as lower down the rung this didnt happen. Everyone had there group there wasn't anyone who was complete loners they just had different friendship groups.
The older kids gave the younger kids shit and that cycle just continued.

this is your brain on jewish propaganda.
boys school is the best school.

>finland
>not a faggot

Attached: image.jpg (293x447, 23K)

I was the bully.

I picked exclusively on the 2 Jew boys in my grade, made their lives a living hell.

See I have seen the opposite effect, it might have been down to the fact my school was elitist but the bullys have all for the most part gone on to big corporate jobs or entrepeneurship.
Haha so many neets and shit here would have been bullied, faggot
Ironically being at that school was better then being at a co-ed school because on the weekends we would party with super-rich private school girls who were all massive sluts and super hot for the most part due there dad being alpha marrying a trophy wife..

No, it doesnt undo the damage
>oh hey user im so super sorry for bullying you
If you had a nice car and i chucked a huge rock at it on purpose then said "oh no user im so sorry please dont make me pay for it' are you just not going to take me to court?

The best I've gotten out of it is all my bullies turned into huge fuck ups while ive got my own home and vehicle

>manlet
>a name thats easily made fun of
>mongrel mutt surrounded by whites and blacks
>never really fit in
ya i was bullied.

Honestly, I wouldn't feel better if they apologized, as probably i am in a better life than those that came against me. I overcame, and any apology would be of little merit. I've grown far past those times (near two decades in the past), but they gave me the fire to become the man who I am today. So if anything, I would thank them for being a shitty person.

Yeah you make a valid point but what is the solution?

I was bullied throughout elementary and I'm convinced it has made me a better person. All it took to stop the bullying was realizing what I was being bullied for in the first place and corrected it (unbridled rage and autism at the smallest shit, "bullies" would provoke me for a reaction).
I honestly felt bad when years later, head bully apologized for picking fun of me for being a social retard, he probably saved me from disaster in middle school and especially high school.

For us it was different. The ones who rose to success were the STEM chads. Around here it's not enough to just be an asshole to reach success. You have to actually have intelligence

Nice waste you nig

Chose isolation. Wasn’t bullied, was a Chad, did whatever I wanted.

>Were you bullied or were you a bully in High School or school in general and how do you think that shapes your political/ worldview?

I was fat and the smartest kid in my grade (or at least I had the highest test scores), so I was a natural target.

But I was also raised by my grandfather who fought in WWII and Korea and he always taught me to never start a fight; but to end them. He told me to stand up for myself and that if you got pushed around to push back, even if you couldn't win make enough of a fuss to make them regret screwing with you. As a result I learned how to fight and people learned not to fuck with me lest there be consequences.

>how do you think that shapes your political/ worldview?

It makes me see how weak and docile our society has become. My generation was taught to be tattletales, to be weak, to always look for the authorities to save you. We were taught to be cowards and it makes me sick.

Attached: J.S. Mill quote-a-man-who-has-nothing-which-he-cares-about-more-than-he-does-about-his-personal-safe (850x400, 81K)

I was bullied a lot. Many kids were by this minority bunch of asshole kids who had banded into a gang. Later on I started to work out and fought back. Got my ass kicked a few times, but not always. Then I started carrying a knife in my teens and all those fags backed the fuck off.

Attached: 1524659095609.jpg (258x288, 42K)

I was bullied in school and I learned to get revenge and stab them in the back. One year I visited my uncles house and gathered about 3 pounds of poison oak. > I then boiled about half of it, than strained it and boiled the other half in the same water. > Then I took a squirt bottle of poison oak to school on the last day of school and squirted people in the crowded halls during class change.> I also ended up with a bad habit of smearing fecal matter on bathroom walls than telling the janitor I saw someone laughing and leaving the bathroom. When asked who it was I would point to someone I did not like... This flare up of fecal smearing has followed me all thru college and into the work place.

Attached: why_so_smerious_by_unclehams.jpg (1536x2048, 583K)

Fair enough, well done to the both of you. Overcoming shit and getting ahead in life.

Went to state school was an average kid then went to private school became a "bully" because all the kids there are weak

Apologizing for bullying and hoping they forgive you is only for the bully to feel better.
If you really wanted to break even you'd need to my name is earl some of that shit depending on what you did

People taking care of their own children. Most of the things you learn in a standard K-12 don't do much for you at all (a ton of it is literally straight propaganda). The things fundamental to learning further things that may actually serve a person's goals and interests are basic literacy and really basic arithmetic.
There should be far more vocational schools than there are, but since everyone is FORCED to go K-12 (you actually have to go through a process for them to "let you" stop earlier), and since the university bubble takes up enormous swathes of people's time and resources, we don't have nearly as much of that as would be in demand without the craziness.

I'm going to chime in with my experience.

I was bullied. I grew up an only child so I had no concept of knowing how to handle someone my own age being a moron or a bully as I was only around adults at home.

I wouldn't care for anyone that apologized for it. It's in the past. I only wish that I was properly shown how to handle myself better. Handling kids bullying with an adult attitude never works.

One day I lost my shit and beat the hell out of a kid much bigger than me. And after that I got respect. It was worth the suspension.

Teachers don't give a fuck about solving bullying problems. They only care about minimizing how much they have to get involved.

If I have kids, I will tell them to give back what they get twice as hard. Kids only learn lessons through having to experience extreme penalties. Time outs and the like are a total waste of time.

Adversity is the fire in which the steel of the soul is tempered. Without that one only has tradition or faith, both of which are pillars of clay.

My school was selective so the batch was in the top 2-3% of the state in general. And the top 30% of the school were in the .01% of the state.

When I have kids, I hope I can give them the same lesson.

>Were you bullied or were you a bully in High School

Neither.
I was big and intimidating and knew how to fight because brothers, I was not picked on.
However I didn't pick on people. I'd go out of my way to find the bullies and fuck them up.

Only nigger-filled Christian towns have bullying. No such thing here where i was in school. Private schools don't give a shit about students, only money, this is why in public schools such nonsense doesn't exists.

Nice larp

No I was always at the peak of the years social status.
I was bullied but I learnt very quickly that if you punch a bully in the face you tend to end the bullying.

I just find it interesting to get perspectives.

I was an alpha chad, never had a problem getting girls. As I have grown into my late 20s I have become socially isolated and couldnt care for society.

Not the first issue I've seen completely ignored though. I went down the male genital mutilation (circumcision) rabbit hole a little bit ago, and it's tough to deal with how people don't think about anything beyond themselves.

>Tfw I was bullied in middle school because I wore a coat every day regardless of the season, and always carried around books about aliens/ghosts/sasquatch and other normie tier anomalies
Adult now and still an /x/fag that only knows how to have conversations about Bolivian stargates, Antediluvian civilizations, and skinwalkers. Eventually I just stopped projecting so much and people didn't call out my autism anymore.

Attached: tfw.jpg (696x392, 35K)

I was bullied by a Mexican, I beat the fuck out of him in self defense, but I was expelled from the school & he got to stay because he looked like a victim after what I did to his teeth. Didn’t realize he had braces until after I started punching him.

no but i have been bullied in real life.
t. loser

>I was also raised by my grandfather who fought in WWII and Korea and he always taught me to never start a fight; but to end them and then go to eat something.

tall poppy syndrome inc. United Kingdom

No, but I realize now I should have bullied almost everyone for being annoying faggots

yeah you deserved to be bullied

K-12 is literally 13 years - and the most formulative years at that - of a person's life, with the majority of their waking hours spent shoved into classrooms and herded around like some kind of cattle.
The social cost of that is absolutely incalculable.

I went to an all boys school and I'd send my kids in a heart beat.

anyone else been bullied as an adult?

Attached: images (49).jpg (183x275, 15K)

I agree with the sentiment of your political/worldview.

kek

Thats what I was taught, I must clarify alot of the bullying I did was too people bullying other people but if someone ever bullied me i'd fight them, i got suspended once but my dad was proud of me for standing up for a kid who was being bullied.

Haha who by?

Yeah well, no one is doing it unfortunately and some autistic cunt on the internet isn't going to make me examine my self-worth.

I unironically had a peaceful high school, most people were polite to me and I was very sociable. It was all good, probably because it was a white majority school. The only time I got into problems while studying was in college with a fucking nigger who punched a girl he was dating or IDK what was she, I just beat the shit out of him when I saw that.

Attached: HitlerWasRight.jpg (670x833, 71K)

Same.

go on...... you can talk to us user

Attached: cats.jpg (259x194, 8K)

you cant just punch someone in the face later in life. learn to adapt

i used to live in a commision area (welfare area) and this massive tuff crackhead moved in and bullied me, fortunetly he didn't wreck my boipucci

Attached: 1521934442955.jpg (720x545, 22K)

Actually that isn't true, on this board there are plenty of ripped 7/10 or better looking guys.
Well I assume since it requires both intelligence and strength to stand up to the test of swallowing the information here.
Sure there are people who are scrawny yet smart. Though you'll probably find more fatties on this board than weaklings.
You sound like a pissed off liberal, and you need to understand the society you supported has led to many white suicides. No sympothy for the problems in your society that YOU allowed.

Yeah I think certain schools have different environments

I went to black public schools and was ostracized for being the only white kid in class.

I wouldn't call it bullying in the traditional sense. I was just casually made fun of and dismissed by all the black kids.
I was raised to be hyper liberal and not even see race of course but that all changed when I was thrust into a black environment. the reason I grew to hate blacks was simply because I was forced to be around blacks and saw them for what they are.

this is a calm day
youtube.com/watch?v=44SHgG3Cr_Q

I was bullied, but very low-key (some dude -gave- me his money and just made me go buy shit for him, and only the one time I refused did he react violently, after a long time of compliance); nothing actually bad came out of it for him. I felt deeply ashamed by it, though. I still do, even as a grown man today. It's a longer story, if anybody cares. ;_;

Other kids ran to me for protection from bullies because I was the strongest and tallest.

I was basically the USA and those faggots were the EU members.

The worst bullies have always been liberals. What they do is beyond bullying, it’s evil and hateful.

They are unhinged and hateful

Yep we have had our masculinity pretty much scrubbed from history. Lower testosterone than ever recorded before, and the feminists are probably proud of that.
Think of it this way if the information Snowden leaked came out just 50-100 years ago what type of response do you think they would have had?

I'm not a liberal, I am on the hard right politically.
what do you mean by > You sound like a pissed off liberal, and you need to understand the society you supported has led to many white suicides. No sympothy for the problems in your society that YOU allowed.

>the society you supported has led to many white suicides. No sympothy for the problems in your society that YOU allowed.
this.

Attached: 20180426_174006.png (720x1118, 231K)

I've never met a textbook bully, tho

i was a bully got put into a school for people with anger problems i keep myself to myself by choice

>muh public school
No nigger, it's only private schools who need international pupils and students, since they work for profit. Public schools don't work for profit, they are for education and people who live around them go to school there, so no foreigners go there and no bullying therefore exists, because no competition between races and other capitalistic bullshit exists.

You have no idea what you are talking about to an astounding degree.

Australian schools aren't Marxists schools. Australian schools are privatized international schools. Marxists didn't had a single case of bullying in history of any country where Marxism existed. Bullying is caused by Christian retards who have all kinds of students because they want to make profit and they don't spend any money to break apart conflict, because they are lying Christian capitalistic shit.

Attached: Australian schools universities migrants Australia.jpg (1899x5425, 2.98M)

I think you inferring anything from Slovenian school system to the western anglo school system is laughable. My school didn't have any international students. Lake Bled is beautiful by the way.
How have I supported that?

I was bullied, but that made me into a bully as revenge. But then the kids that I bullied were also bullied by nigs, gypsies and mohammads I realized whose side I was on and started defending the white kids I bullied previously and became racism.

I know exactly what i am talking about you retarded moronic capitalistic shit.

I always befriended dominant people so I never had to worry about it much. Beat up at least a couple bullies too.
If the kid has no real way to fight back it's almost certainly gonna be negative for them imo.
The fags that talk about bullying "toughening" them up likely never dealt with the circumstances alot of these kids do.
Bullies themselves are just cowards. If you're not naturally inclined towards fair fights, you're not even white.

Do you have a lisp Slavoj?

ok
idk

Every private school has international students, this is what paying fees is all about, you import people, expand rooms beyond what your city needs and then you have a clusderfuck of people from different backgrounds to make money. Public schools don't work for profit, they don't need international students.

I guess you'd know about my high school experience better than me, huh?

The only bullies I saw at school were the really poor kids, usually maoris.
I went to this one kids house after school once and was pretty horrified at how his parents treated him.
He'd often come to school with a black eye.
We must have been about 10-11

Attached: 1503781570038.jpg (960x1015, 126K)

We all have memories that we are ashamed of. Everyday I cringe because I have flashbacks of something I did that was ridiculous or stupid.

Bullying doesnt stop when you leave school, most workplaces are full of such types, but they are easily neutered nowadays. Being bullied at school helps people understand how they work in adult life too.

I agree with you, some children are wild beasts, others are calm and quiet.
Mixing them all together doesnt socialise them it just creates bullying and etc.

Often the kids being bullied could physically beat up the bully though. Concept of a fair fight being white... Uh yeah that would of gotten us far in conquering the new world, sorry native indians this isn't a fair fight so we'll go back to Europe.

That is true, I have a fag cousin who is a lawyer and he got a job at one of the biggest firms but he couldn't handle all the alphas and the hierarchy

international schools are Christian schools, in UK, Australia and USA. They don't even have IDs in those schools. Mexican illegals can study without any ID. This is why bullying exists, because you don't give a single shit about people, you only charge money, while pretending you are some wold peace maker.

acsi.org/
>At ACSI, we serve almost 3,000 member-schools in the United States, over 20,000 member schools internationally, and help more than 5.5 million students worldwide connect to Christian education.

acsi.org/school-services/international-student-program
>Here at ACSI we understand that it takes many contributing factors to run a successful International Student Program. From achieving successful homestays to finding reliable agents/recruiters, we're here to help! Our goal is to support your International Student Program- spreading the love of Christ from our schools to students from around the world.

Attached: ISP.png (278x250, 91K)