Kanye has sacrificed himself solely to start a dialogue

love him or hate him, kanye has set a wave into motion. imagine being a black kid and seeing that your role model votes republican. kanye = key to trump 2020. prove me wrong (protip: you can't)

Attached: kanye.jpg (636x421, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/292054-trump-says-hell-get-95-percent-support-of-black-voters
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I bought Kanye's entire discography 30 minutes ago
Jump on this hypetrain fags

>hasn't already listened to every kanye song

Lol niglets don't give a fuck about kanye idiot they are all listening to trap now

he hasn't released anything. he also tweeted about several collaborative singles coming this week and two albums this summer. trust me, people will listen

From death comes life. Rebirth.

Attached: 1517827828507.png (875x997, 871K)

>Like a baby Je-sus he sacrificed himself to arise on the third day in the Big Brother House.
>And he said unto us
>let their be sheeeeiiit
>and verily, yay for it was so and shit there was.

He is a true artist. His life is the hero's journey manifested.

Attached: 1497179657166.png (919x838, 418K)

>August 19, 2016
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/292054-trump-says-hell-get-95-percent-support-of-black-voters

Truly a modern Othello

Nasim action made this possible and its only the beginning

Kanye and Roseanne for President/Vice President?

thanks just bought 100k

Do you believe trump will run a second term for 2020? I really hope so because it is gonna take more than 2 terms to fix the fuckery that has happened to our american society.

Just know that if he does run again, that also means we, as Jow Forums, must play a part in the role again, we gotta vote and make memes etc etc for the sake of the white race and humanity, we need to destroy the thought police and the liberals once & for all

Attached: c3p8yhlnpqkx.png (801x405, 475K)

Attached: 1512229073126.png (800x599, 667K)

Attached: 1517540239372.png (495x329, 243K)

Attached: 1495232477649.png (800x449, 386K)

Attached: 1506867578957.png (800x533, 512K)

Attached: 1517616507422.png (940x620, 798K)

Attached: 1506210647612.png (620x399, 225K)

>Morpheus: gave the world the redpill
>Kanye: set a wave into motion

Why is the proud alt-right so reliant and absolutely dependent on the contributions of black people?

Embarrassing.

1. he has already announced he is
2. we have a huge war to fight this year for midterms goal being R supermajority in congress in order to get the full MAGA agenda through

i'll see you on election day 2020 brother

Attached: tetsuo.jpg (298x362, 28K)

"all my niggaz thatz drug dealin just to get by stack your money till it gets sky high" kanye is a nigger that i can stand. he's an okay dude and should not be sent back to africa.

>implying i'm alt right for supporting my elected president

töte dich

It's okay to like BBC, user. I'm not judging. More power to you.

The only difference between them and you, is that you call them New Germans

The only difference between them and you, is that you call them New Germans

Because blacks are a large chunk of America and race relations among proud Americans of whatever color is not good for zog. I think racial strife is a protocol

why is voting republican such a big fucking deal anyway? Who fucking cares democrat or republican it's still an operation ran by the Jew

holy fuck Americans are retarded

Despite constant nigger-ass kissing how much black votes did Trump had?

Niggers value the gibs more than they value this manufactured idols make no mistake,

Kayke?
>god damnit I'm fucked up ain't I?

Attached: 1500910564223.png (741x568, 29K)

>listening to a nigger
nah

also ugh am I going to buy more beer now? no I can't even... I can't pull a 4 day bender

This. I'm old enough to remember when there wasn't nearly this much racial strife. There were black comedies like Fresh Prince of Bel Air that were just flat out AMERICAN. If you ever wonder what made the 90s so much better than today, improved race relations were part of it. White nationalists need to fuck off back to whatever hole they crawled out of or move to Hungary. No, that doesn't mean I want open borders or want illegal immigrants to stay, but you're flat out blue-pilled if you think white nationalism in the USA is at all possible. The best possible outcome is getting along, and Kayne dropped a nuke on the IDPOL brainlets who want endless racial strife forever.

If Dems lose even 10-20% of the black vote, they're done for at least another decade. You're underestimating the impact of this.

imagine not marathoning kanye's catalogue of classics right now.
holy shit nigger what are you doing

Attached: 5434r.jpg (320x286, 31K)

this
also this

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Attached: gtfo.jpg (1000x665, 155K)

>Implying mumble rap won’t be holocausted into oblivion after Kanye drops all these songs this summer

Kikes and their mumble rappers are going to be de-fucking-stroyed.

It is a pretty big deal. He's the first "major" black rapper/"singer"/whatever the fuck it's called. And if we look at entertainment as a whole we have very, very few who aren't full SJW.

The (((MSM))) is attacking K for speaking his mind, which is VERBOTEN these days.

Kayne has always been insane though, if anything this makes shit look bad. Just my opinion though. After him almost going broke because of miss fake everything and going through all those awkward interviews I'm pretty sure Kayne's opinion doesn't matter much. But to be frank I have no idea what he said lol all I know is that I don't care for THAT level of crazy.

>buying music
You do know 80% of your money went to leftist Jews and like 5% to Kanye right?

Attached: faggot.jpg (367x451, 21K)

It's sad ppl aren't seeing this as the shit thing it is, all the cunt worthless celebs will jump on this bandwagon and thats all this is, narcissistic celebs looking for the the fresh new trend to milk and normie hordes falling for it whilst still being degenerate.