Mmmmm

mmmmm

Attached: 1524710226789.png (593x703, 57K)

Attached: ITddnajaaOFjLf5Yuh80Fv8mUsYmhLEPrHlROrhOfRs.jpg (753x768, 104K)

>Cohen
it seems like Jews are always focused on the negative in life. Almost as if they themselves are miserable degenerates and instead of aspiring to be great they rather bring everyone down to their pathetic level.

More like this.

Attached: 1495524439627.png (700x645, 448K)

America dot png

>(((Cohen)))

Attached: hmm.gif (256x256, 458K)

A list of intolerant bigots!

So what?

Good

>ariana grande
>literally bombed by muslims
>still a lefist sjw

What is this about, beanerbro?

>Jaden Smith
hmmmmmm

Attached: JADEN-FACTS.jpg (600x315, 20K)

Before this he was at 27.9M
And now hes still at 27.9M
ive seen so many shills try and claim hes losing fans and followers at a significant level but i just cant see any real evidence of that

Attached: 1322615842122.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Attached: 1524716074877.png (613x499, 81K)

Why do they think they are punishing us when they shun us? They can get lost.

Awesome, it’s like a list of artists one should never support.

Great work compiling them, libshit.

LIBERTY RISES

Attached: 1524126946259.jpg (776x827, 145K)

What does that list even mean or trying to point out? Kanye (proven today) has 100x the PR power those people do.

Niggers in a nutshell

>These celebs validate my political opinion!!!
Is it possible to be any more cucked?

>measures peoples validity by their popularity
>keep failing to understand they're proving him right

Nice. All the scum is weeding itself out !
Win

We have out targets!

I think the meme war is just beginning

Attached: 44005C35-4078-4B9A-A38A-49106EF164FB.jpg (388x443, 164K)

(((((Cohen)))))

Oy vey, wouldn't want to be bad goys now would you?

Attached: 1523716535998.jpg (837x1024, 39K)

Don't act like you wouldn't take care of your girlfriend and Kanye's bastard child

Who
Who
Who
lol eyes memes wow
Who
>Leaf
etc

Make a list, check off each one as some horrible fate befalls each

>saying who to drake
nigga who are you

When you have inquisitors like (((this guy))) celebs need to make a show of denouncement or face being burnt at the stake.

I have heard of three of those names. The rest means absolutely nothing to me. Which means their entertainment value is so low, it doesn't even cross national borders.

Why do neets follow C-class celebrities?

bieber supports trump though

When a bitch gets paid big bucks by them to virtue signal, they're going to keep at it. They have no pride, they're soulless creatures.

why didn't he do the cutsy ironic (((I'm a jew on twitter lol))) think on his name? Has that fallen out of fashion now that the levels of knowing are reaching dangerous new heights?

>unfollowed
omg what a fucking faggot generation. i hope the russians nuke us all and rape everyone.

Why is the American negro so determined to hit himself over the head any time an oppurtunity presents itself for him to rise above his situation? And why must he seek out his brethren who do not follow his example, and bully them into fabricating their own demise? Blackanons, why must a successfull black man be belittled as a sell out and forced to weigh himself dpwn with his races victimization to the point of failure?

YE ON AN ULTRA RIGHT MEME
YE ON AN ULTRA RIGHT MEME

THIS IS A TRUMP DREAM
THIS IS A TRUMP DREAM

THIS IS EVERYTHANG
EVERYTHANHANHANG

WHEN (((THEY))) COME FOR YE
I WILL SHIELD HIS NAME
I WILL FIELD (((THEIR))) QUESTIONS
I WILL FEEL YE'S PAIN
NO (((ONE))) CAN JUDGE
(((THEY))) DONT KNOW
(((THEY))) DONT KNOW

I BEEN THIS WAY SINCE ARTHUR WAS ANTIFA

I MET KANYE WEST IM NEVER GONNA FAIL

THIS IS MY PART NOBODY ELSE MEME
THIS IS MY PART NOBODY ELSE SPEAK
THIS LITTLE LIGHT OF MINE
GLORY BE TO GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

Shows you who your friends really are, when you voice an opinion, and if they don't like it they leave and demonize you.

literally who are any of these people

All these fake dumbass niggas aren’t WOKE like a REAL WAKANDAN WARRIOR

They really don't like it when people have their own opinions. Who are these people? Are they even human?

Attached: Body Snatchers.jpg (640x447, 58K)

turtle power

this is literally a list of 4th reich oven fodder. anyone else notice this?

no they are npc's trained to hate. you can experiment with them by bringing up an uncomfortable topic or something that indirectly questions their narrative. watch them freeze up, change the subject with a repetitive pre programmed one liner or feign ignorance or even offense.

I'm not joking. Try this out. Normies are fucking retarded.

Attached: race activists.png (1000x568, 703K)

OH GOSH, SOMEONE UNFOLLOWED KANGYE ON TWATTER THIS IS BIG NEWS GUYS

- (((COHEN)))

I have a theory that you can always tell you’re talking to a political retard if by hearing one of their views you can tell the other 99.9% of their views

>cancerous artists unfollowed him
What a shame guys.

These are the ones who have sold their soul to the (((Devil))) and there's NO going back.

his kike manager made sure to unfollow him on the tweeeturr

>Cohen

Attached: 1784273.jpg (342x295, 33K)

Pure coincidence!

like if they manage their accounts themselves... this demonstrates only that they all have the same handlers

>oh no I can't like Kanye or else my target market will hate me

Kanye took a gamble. I respect that.

Wrong

The backlash commercially from this has made me respect Kanye. I thought he was perhaps trying to target a new market or something, but perhaps he is trying to be legit.

.. if he wasn't paid for the comments.

>TheWeekend

Ffs not Lana she’s my bae.

Attached: BE6C5ECE-4D57-4111-9888-F244E02221DD.jpg (300x300, 53K)

>please goy, look at these people, do as they do!
>OY VEY

What does BTS stand for?

Attached: 1502482020653.jpg (500x500, 37K)

That was what I was thinking until I realized I don't listen to any of that shit.
Not a Kanye fan, but his music is much more tolerable than that garbage list.

Seriously though. What is their reasoning? How do they justify their freak out over this to themselves? They can't say he's racist. I can't imagine the thought process that leads them to be like this.

>being this neurotic
>being Jewish
pick both

Attached: 6D6796FF-0DB2-43DB-A5DF-845EE152CAAD.jpg (640x487, 56K)

It will be the same tactics that they try on us females who aren't feminists. They will claim that he has internalized racism and doesn't understand what he is saying.

Leftists are fucking cancer.

Was meant for you BTW

Wrath of the hip hop illumimuhti

Commercial products user.
They are walking, talking commercial products.

Kanye took a gamble.. I think it will pay off judging from Jow Forumss reaction.
But frankly, what's good about this is that there is now an alternative voice in hollywood. But my issue is that he's married to a kardashian.

bangtan boys, i actually like some of their songs, don't know why they unfollowed him, they don't even live in the states

its fucking kpop stay away from it.

>1/3 literal who's
>1/3 brainlets
>1/3 actual celebrities

Hollywood ain't what it used to be.

Attached: 1524701580812.jpg (615x410, 71K)

Is it me or does he look sad?

Attached: sadfrog.jpg (250x241, 8K)

That's a pretty good list of some really illuminated people if you catch my drift

Stop shitposting, it's just corporate interests here. Purely commercial interests from all of them.

You need to learn about the music and movie industries more. I mean for fuck sake Kurt Cobain openly boasted he was doing it for money. But that was also his point. They'll just push the commercial breadwinners. Plain and simple.

Only her audience exploded. Why would she care about those peasants?

Kanye's fanbase is mostly white liberals and Jews.

>niggers and other degenerates stopped following the guy who’s father in law is a chick with a dick
>wife’s family are degenerate pigs who make money shitting up the minds of young women for over a decade now
>wife’s actual father defended OJ Simpson
>Kanye is another self promoting nigger like chapelle
>remember when chapelle said something and you faggot wiggers and Oreos got chubbies
best goyim

Attached: 173EF81F-37D0-46F8-B975-CD06374D5E95.jpg (470x293, 42K)

So they followed Kanye West on Twitter expecting to agree with everything he says?

They've lived all their lives in a world where everyone agrees on one thing. A world away from criticism.
Kanye came from a time when hip hop was criticised nationally by people. He was raised in conflicting opinions.
That's the problem here.

If your looking to Kanye West to affirm your political beliefs your a fucking sheep.

This. She probably rages everyday at home because a disgusting sweaty fan touched her again.

We should all follow kanye for the lulz.

Kanye loses some shill followers, gains millions of new ones. Oh well...

Nigger, what are you doing? She literally advertises the fact that she's a slut.

THIS.
Time to dig shit on these morons.

It can be both
Too much symbolism that wouldn't ever be noticed for it to be just purely commercial

>Stacy is literally on our side
Yeah get fucked (((Chad))).

Attached: 18546884.jpg (682x586, 45K)

shit, this was meant to reply to you

Kek

niggers breaking off the democrats leash would be the greatest thing ever. you go, kanye.

Whats happening here?

Notice how most of the outrage is from white people telling Kanye and black people how to act and think. Doubly so for it being Jewish people saying that and suggesting he is mentally i'll for having an opinion that is no group think.

Thanks for speaking for me whilst I slept

Attached: kardashian-clinton-selfie.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Attached: 1495454800109.jpg (600x737, 65K)

Kanye is just setting himself up to run for president by pandering to the group that let Trump win.

I have heard of 4 of those names. The rest is unknown people.

Attached: 1977.jpg (321x340, 34K)

Some bitch wanted his attention and failed.
Also whoever made that pic merged both frames so well that it looks he is warping reality.

Amy Schumer is being a retard (the only way she knows how to be) at some dumb Hollywood event and Kanye appears to be having absolutely none of her shit.

Attached: 1524503714740.jpg (600x340, 146K)

I thought Bieber was woke?

I think he's just disappointed lol.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(((((((Cohen)))))))

Attached: hey rabbi.jpg (385x277, 7K)

Unfollowed? OMFG!!!! Its the end of the world...this is some srsly funny shit